Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

Hey sorry everyone for asking but i'm a noob to this and i can't figure out how to get the sheath to work on my husky. any help would be awesome. 

Like this:

armoredhuskySHEATH.nif

Change it to (Get rid of "SHEATH")

armoredhusky.nif

and similarly to the others just choose the Mesh you want and get rid of the CAPS

hope those who need this info will see it...

This is literally all there is to it guys. :3

Copy and paste the whole thing, delete the original model (unless you like it that way) and then rename the one you want to the original name, as listed in the quote above this.

Hey sorry everyone for asking but i'm a noob to this and i can't figure out how to get the sheath to work on my husky. any help would be awesome. 

Like this:

armoredhuskySHEATH.nif

Change it to (Get rid of "SHEATH")

armoredhusky.nif

and similarly to the others just choose the Mesh you want and get rid of the CAPS

hope those who need this info will see it...

Thank you so much!.......

How do I name the german shepard textures correctly?

EDIT: Ok I have the white shepard detail applied now, which is the original sheath file that I need to rename? It is still Blue no texture is attached yet..

DERPDIT: found the issue nvm..

• 5 weeks later...
Guest wellbredbitch

i have the  Judah working dog companion mod with the GSD judah mod.  he looks great and his red rocket is delicious looking thanks to your great mod!

i downloaded FNISEISv1_1LL and from the decription i should be able to pose my character and Judah in various sex positions.

i ran generate FNIS for users after installing it and the mod was scanned and passed.

when i open my spells and select ero idles i have many options in the menu but none of them do anything when i cast them on Judah. 

can anyone give me a clue how to use it?

i'd like to get a screen grab of him mounting my character in this scene.

i have the  Judah working dog companion mod with the GSD judah mod.  he looks great and his red rocket is delicious looking thanks to your great mod!

i downloaded FNISEISv1_1LL and from the decription i should be able to pose my character and Judah in various sex positions.

i ran generate FNIS for users after installing it and the mod was scanned and passed.

when i open my spells and select ero idles i have many options in the menu but none of them do anything when i cast them on Judah. 

can anyone give me a clue how to use it?

i'd like to get a screen grab of him mounting my character in this scene.attachicon.gifScreenShot87.jpg

You should ask FNISEIS-related questions in the FNISEIS support thread, not the Horny Dogs of Skyrim thread ;)

That being said, I'm afraid you misunderstood the purpose of FNISEIS: it doesn't make two actors interact with each other, it just puts an actor into a pose and spawns a creature-shaped object on the actor. It's like the CTAddPose series back in Oblivion, not Lovers with PK :(

Guest wellbredbitch

my apologies for posting in the wrong thread. 

yes i knew what it did i just couldn't figure out how to work it.

i've dropped the whole idea now in favour of lesbian bdsm. pain training for female sex slaves etc. lydia and my character have some detailed plans.

• 4 weeks later...

Question:

Due the release of "Dogs of Skyrim" mod on Nexus, can you make bits addons for it?

Also can be amazing if they're animated with sheat/unsheat/leak/cum on "clickie" or on talking mode, as I suppose can be really a not easy thing to do...

Anyways be really awesome :3

This mod lokk great!, but I have an issue about how to use it. I'm new here, and still didn't read all forums...

The question would be: Are there in skyrim animation (sex) for these animals?  or you created the mod just for fun, like all dogs and wolves are running horny with no point of where to use their "stick".

Maybe anybody can suggest me any sex/rape/other sexual mod to use with this mod? 

Thanks in advance

This mod lokk great!, but I have an issue about how to use it. I'm new here, and still didn't read all forums...

The question would be: Are there in skyrim animation (sex) for these animals?  or you created the mod just for fun, like all dogs and wolves are running horny with no point of where to use their "stick".

Maybe anybody can suggest me any sex/rape/other sexual mod to use with this mod? 

Thanks in advance

There are mods in the works to add this but no such exist right now (Or at least none known)

Thanks in advance

Assests for one mod are rarely done all at once.

So, is there any update on why this mod needs Dawnguard to work?  or if it even does?  Is it to put the husky model in the game or something?

I just wanted to use the modified Judah with a sheath, but the game will start and then immediately crash.

So, is there any update on why this mod needs Dawnguard to work?  or if it even does?  Is it to put the husky model in the game or something?

I just wanted to use the modified Judah with a sheath, but the game will start and then immediately crash.

Judah requires Dawnguard if you delete/uninstall everything Judah related, everything should be alright

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wellbredbitch

i downloaded and installed the new GSD textures yesterday. saw judah for the first time in my present game this evening. fantastic job on the textures! all i need now is a mod that gives my character a spell to get judah and a couple of his doggy friends, say a black labrador and a bull mastif, to fuck her cross eyed.

Guest wellbredbitch

on closer inspection of Judah's " equipment " he has a cream coloured nut sack. how do i make it dark brown or black please?

• 4 weeks later...

And all the sudden Skyrim got alot more fun to play With all these "Adult" mods on this website. :P

Welcome to the forums ^^ We're here to do just that; make Skyrim a LOT more fun... In all the best ways.

Also: I can't wait for fox cocks :9 I remember my Khajiit in Oblivion having a few sessions with a fox and that... was pretty nice. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i cant get the textures to work with the wolfs i only saw the normal dog with his red rocket can someone explain noob friendly how to intall this stuff please ? also i never saw a shepard race dog in this game or huskys are they in later game  or something im at the first village

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all those that have downloaded and given a Thank You! <3

I'll be working on altering other canine species in the game as well, over the next week. Now that I have the base meshes and textures for it, all it'll take is some tinkering in NIFTools and some new textures.

thanks for the great job

and what about the equine species ,would u also make them horny and mate? :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Made an scripted All-in-One installer, covering all downloads from the OP.

Download@Mega.CO.NZ

Works with NMM and MO.

The attachement is just a screenshot (from MO), showing you what you get, when you download this file.
To get the actual files, you need to download them from Mega, from the link above.

Note:
Files, that where uploaded after the date of this post, are (ofc) more up-to-date then the ones in this package and should be downloaded instead/too.

post-61980-0-45127700-1380734898_thumb.jpg