Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

hello

after activate in the menu of the game the : working dog esp , and after the logo apear , my Skyrim automatly close :<

im on steam .

if i remove the dog mod , the game work perfectly :<

High definition textures on dog stuff meets computer with limited video memory = crash to desktop.

Sorry but you need to talk them into providing a lower resolution version or a newer and more powerful video card in your computer.

Just wanted to give a quick shout here; I will be back online in a couple hours to get caught up. Have gotten in touch with Pandaman and given my permission for use of my work here, and I may even work on updating a few things with the new textures.

Also, will try to help you out Nicobay, when iI am back to my workstation!

hello

after activate in the menu of the game the : working dog esp , and after the logo apear , my Skyrim automatly close :<

im on steam .

High definition textures on dog stuff meets computer with limited video memory = crash to desktop.

Sorry but you need to talk them into providing a lower resolution version or a newer and more powerful video card in your computer.

well i dont think .

i have put the graphism on lown and it keep crashing .

if i remove the dog esp it work perfectly , and if i activate HD texture too it work perfectly too :/

i have a Nvidia geforce ftx 460 .

that suck :< bestiality in skyrim is definitly my favorite thing !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually onsidering installing this, jsut heistating to since you can't6 have them use them o nyou yet.

One thing to remember is each one has a Sheath/Balls, and an Erect version. You could even just install the sheath/balls one and at least see the dogs more anatomically accurate until they can use them on you! ;)

I've done this with the GSDWithJudah mod, is nice to have him around while out and about. Don't need him to be swinging his meat around all the time.

I'm actually onsidering installing this, jsut heistating to since you can't6 have them use them o nyou yet.

One thing to remember is each one has a Sheath/Balls, and an Erect version. You could even just install the sheath/balls one and at least see the dogs more anatomically accurate until they can use them on you! ;)

I've done this with the GSDWithJudah mod, is nice to have him around while out and about. Don't need him to be swinging his meat around all the time.

Makes sense to me, same reason I installed adult real werewolves.

Now that I think on it, an ideal mod could switch the meshes.

I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to be with the Sexrim/etc project gets to more alpha/beta/etc releases. Boner activated during use, or possibly on a timer after fornication. Maybe a few options for that will be considered. Unlike how LoversBitch/Creatures in Oblivion was, where it'd be permanent after getting humped by the creature once.

There is a mod out there that was purely a test base for a spell-activated boner, that was in two stages. I was thinking of toying with it, but I'm unsure if it'll require more than just some mesh swaps - which is all I've really been working on with this project.

Definitely excited myself, though, and looking forward to what people are working on!

I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to be with the Sexrim/etc project gets to more alpha/beta/etc releases. Boner activated during use, or possibly on a timer after fornication. Maybe a few options for that will be considered. Unlike how LoversBitch/Creatures in Oblivion was, where it'd be permanent after getting humped by the creature once.

There is a mod out there that was purely a test base for a spell-activated boner, that was in two stages. I was thinking of toying with it, but I'm unsure if it'll require more than just some mesh swaps - which is all I've really been working on with this project.

Definitely excited myself, though, and looking forward to what people are working on!

As am I. In fact I was kind of glad that I backed out of Skyrim until modding reached more advanced stages. And on top of things someone is working on a beast luging for SexiS, which I'm using in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

how the judah's mod work? is it possible to "plays" with him amd/or with the horny beast around? :s

And maybe made a spell for make sheat/usheat penis on judah and on all other creature sounds be nice, sometimes the game looks a little odd to see all those horny dog around as they can't use their boner! :P

how the judah's mod work? is it possible to "plays" with him amd/or with the horny beast around? :s

And maybe made a spell for make sheat/usheat penis on judah and on all other creature sounds be nice, sometimes the game looks a little odd to see all those horny dog around as they can't use their boner! :P

There is a mod in the works for the Bestial Sex:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13979-wip-beast-animations-for-skryim/

But I myself haven't seen anything in the form of erection for these animals... maybe someone will make a mod that has some special coding that when certain conditions are met the Dogs / Beasts will grow erect and obviously "Calm"

But Yeah having all canines with their "dogs" out all the time is a bit odd.

But I myself haven't seen anything in the form of erection for these animals... maybe someone will make a mod that has some special coding that when certain conditions are met the Dogs / Beasts will grow erect and obviously "Calm"

It would be nice to see the mesh switch at least, similar ot how clotching gets removed/swapped when sex animations begin.

hello

im on steam .

For it to work you need to have the original mod installed (I believe)

However overall you need Dawnguard

It would be nice to see the mesh switch at least, similar ot how clotching gets removed/swapped when sex animations begin.

Maybe there should be a mod that changes the percentages of the gender of the dogs as well as make it so the males themselves will have modifiable erection patterns that will make them grow erect quickly or slowly based on what you have it set to (This being for if the wolves go into combat or not and if not they wont grow erect but after a while will calm down)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a guide / explanation anywhere on this site as to how to make conversions for this mod?

i.e. if I use the immersive creatures mod, they add new wolves/canines in general. Also, the >meshes>canine>character assetts dog>dogCUTEHORNY.nif has a different penis than the other mods. If I wanted to make that for, say, the wolf, how could I do that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry everyone for asking but i'm a noob to this and i can't figure out how to get the sheath to work on my husky. any help would be awesome. 

Like this:

armoredhuskySHEATH.nif

Change it to (Get rid of "SHEATH")

armoredhusky.nif

and similarly to the others just choose the Mesh you want and get rid of the CAPS

hope those who need this info will see it...