Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

interesting idea... specially since having both male and female makes more sense and wont make the game feel one-sided lol

Indeed' date=' and hopefully it might encourage someone to make animations for male characters to have some fun with the female dogs.

[/quote']

It would be nice if it could be done for more than just dogs, imagine a male PC getting up behind a mare, or being pinned by a female troll(let's say they exist) and her riding him until she finishes.

Just a little update guys before I go on break for a few days.

Working on an -extremely- detailed texture at the moment, that will be released with the completion of the German Shepherds (Replacer for standard Skyrim Dogs). I messed around with it on my male werewolves, and it's looking very nice.

Will get back to ya'll this coming Monday!

too bad cant have sex with dogs ._.

Install the required mods for the SexAddicts mod.

Install the SexAddicts mod

Open the SexAddict mod in the CK

Find the "Magic Effect" named _SA_SexCheck and "Edit" it.

Find the Script named _SA_SexPreparednessScript and "Edit Source"

Delete these lines from the script:

; No animals and/or creatures, we'll leave that for another mod

if (targetRace.hasKeywordString("ActorTypeAnimal")||targetRace.hasKeyWordString("ActorTypeCreature"))

debug.trace("Target is animal or creature")

self.dispel()

return

endif

File > Save from the "Edit Source" will recompile the script.

Save the Mod in the CK

Exit the CK

Start Skyrim (make sure you use the SKSE loader and of course have also run the FNIS User Generator after installing SexAddicts).

Cast the "SA Rape Spell" on a dog, enjoy.

Note that it will only work with the default "doggy" position.

I tried out WaxenFigure's suggestion. I didn't know what to expect, but it's actually pretty workable, even if the animal's half of things isn't as animated as it perhaps should be. For a rough concept, I see the potential. I wonder why some Japanese guy hasn't gotten started on this already... Maybe if we post some pics of this on 2ch someone will put in the work?

I tried out WaxenFigure's suggestion. I didn't know what to expect' date=' but it's actually pretty workable, even if the animal's half of things isn't as animated as it perhaps should be. For a rough concept, I see the potential. I wonder why some Japanese guy hasn't gotten started on this already... Maybe if we post some pics of this on 2ch someone will put in the work?

[/quote']

Problem is it's only half of the solution. You can mount the dog but we need the dog mounting you animations as well.

Problem is it's only half of the solution. You can mount the dog but we need the dog mounting you animations as well.

It actually looks OK with the dog mounting the girl. There's a lot of clipping, and the dog's just standing there, but the funny thing is he tries to look down at you, and it's almost as if he wants to say something. Or something. But you're right: only half the solution.

ps you can press G to swap positions.

if (targetRace.hasKeywordString("ActorTypeAnimal")||targetRace.hasKeyWordString("ActorTypeCreature"))

self.dispel()

return

endif

Save the Mod in the CK

Exit the CK

Start Skyrim (make sure you use the SKSE loader and of course have also run the FNIS User Generator after installing SexAddicts).

i tried and nothing happen if i use rape spell on doggy, everything beside that is fine.

...\_SA_SexPreparednessScript.psc(36,25): getName is not a function or does not exist

...\_SA_SexPreparednessScript.psc(43,25): getName is not a function or does not exist

No output generated for _SA_SexPreparednessScript, compilation failed.

how to fix?

i tried and nothing happen if i use rape spell on doggy, everything beside that is fine.

...\_SA_SexPreparednessScript.psc(36,25): getName is not a function or does not exist

...\_SA_SexPreparednessScript.psc(43,25): getName is not a function or does not exist

No output generated for _SA_SexPreparednessScript, compilation failed.

how to fix?

Reload the script before you edited it and try again.  You must have accidently changed the code somewhere,

between me and GDelscribe, mostly GDelscribe, we have a little something to tide you over until the OP finishes his mod. Besides that, getting this going has been a learning exercise. Maybe now he and I can get the 'corrupting all the animals' mod closer to completion. In the meantime, this should relieve some of the oddness of the foxes being without anything down there while all the other canines have been lucky so far;

Also, I've rotated the balls a bit to make them hang down, rather than sideways for the fox.

foxjunk.rar

self.dispel()

return

endif

Save the Mod in the CK

Exit the CK

Hi, I tried this but when I delete that part and save it says "Compilation failed - are you sure you want to save?"

When I ignore it and save it, it doesnt work. Actually, even when I don't delete the animal part and just press save (not altering the content in any way) it also gives me the same compilation failed error. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?

self.dispel()

return

endif

Save the Mod in the CK

Exit the CK

Hi, I tried this but when I delete that part and save it says "Compilation failed - are you sure you want to save?"

When I ignore it and save it, it doesnt work. Actually, even when I don't delete the animal part and just press save (not altering the content in any way) it also gives me the same compilation failed error. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?

All I can suggest is to post a screenshot of the compilation failed screen.