20 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

question: where are the 4 pimps of this mod? I kind of want to let them become followers

Dugout Inn, Third Rail, Hotel Rexford, and outside one of the shacks in Bunker Hill sort of behind the monument. Keep in mind that you can only get one at a time to hire you, so Hardship at least won't have all of them follow you... though I suppose you could use some other mod to turn them into followers or something.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Dugout Inn, Third Rail, Hotel Rexford, and outside one of the shacks in Bunker Hill sort of behind the monument. Keep in mind that you can only get one at a time to hire you, so Hardship at least won't have all of them follow you... though I suppose you could use some other mod to turn them into followers or something.

thanks, already found one that is in the diamon city, although i found her only has event when we are separate, no event dialogues when i asked her to follow.

kinda weird...is it a bug?

3 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

thanks, already found one that is in the diamon city, although i found her only has event when we are separate, no event dialogues when i asked her to follow.

kinda weird...is it a bug?

If I understand what you mean... They will only recruit you if you have already turned some tricks. Except BD, he doesn't care. You'll know cause they'll say "I'm busy".

They are not vanilla followers. IE They aren't set up to trade with etc... Though there is a cheat menu in the menu item to allow you to access their inventory, for customization or giving them weapons etc... This is for immersion reasons. You work for them not the other way around. The cheat menu also allows you to teleport them as well as Johns since Follow packages are crap.

On 6/24/2021 at 8:53 AM, Tentacus said:

If I understand what you mean... They will only recruit you if you have already turned some tricks. Except BD, he doesn't care. You'll know cause they'll say "I'm busy".

They are not vanilla followers. IE They aren't set up to trade with etc... Though there is a cheat menu in the menu item to allow you to access their inventory, for customization or giving them weapons etc... This is for immersion reasons. You work for them not the other way around. The cheat menu also allows you to teleport them as well as Johns since Follow packages are crap.

Thanks for the reply

Pity, I always fancy the concept of 'portable sex',  Msex series and submissive lola are really good, would love to see at least one mod has alike features on fallout.

59 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Thanks for the reply

Pity, I always fancy the concept of 'portable sex',  Msex series and submissive lola are really good, would love to see at least one mod has alike features on fallout.

From the mod description:

Companion sex:

Dialogue options to offer free sex to teammates, including, including offering them/asking them to take your virginity if "virgin" is chosen in the menu. If Free sex is offered before you've whored yourself to the NPC, you will no longer have the option to whore to them. Theoretically should work with any modded followers as long as they are flagged as a teammate. Also works with hired Gunners in this mod.

I rather like the Gunner mercenary bodyguards, give 'em a try! Also if you manage to get a "bad boyfriend," they'll follow you around as well and often demand sex anytime, anywhere.

Edited by vaultbait

Hello Tentacus. I never get tired of telling you that this is my favourite mod ever. Many, many thanks for this!

I have a two questions:

1. will there be content with super mutants in the next update? I know it's not quite lore-friendly with fucking supermutants, but actually it just says they're infertile and not asexual.

2. A technical question: I use the No-Strip Manager and the Outfit Switcher to switch clothes just before sex (shirt -> torn off shirt for example). However, Hardship ignores my settings in the No-Strip Manager by performing a "hardstrip" for rapes. Is it possible to turn this off?

Edited by juste95
1 hour ago, juste95 said:

1. will there be content with super mutants in the next update? I know it's not quite lore-friendly with fucking supermutants, but actually it just says they're infertile and not asexual.

Low priority but yes there will be some kind of SM content eventually though it may be limited in scope. IE Maybe there are only particular east coast SMs with sexual organs.  If I go this route, It will be after the initial TSEX release when I release the content centered plugin with new NPCs.

2. A technical question: I use the No-Strip Manager and the Outfit Switcher to switch clothes just before sex (shirt -> torn off shirt for example). However, Hardship ignores my settings in the No-Strip Manager by performing a "hardstrip" for rapes. Is it possible to turn this off?

I'll consider adding the option to turn it off. I've always felt it was incredibly important to keep you naked between rapes, but. I hadn't thought of that usage. Note if I do it's gonna mess with the new bodycum features, so stuff like "Cum on chest" and cum on belly" will never fire... unless your clothes aren't slot 33. (Which wouldn't get stripped in the first place)

Speaking of the later content foccused addon to TSEX/Hardship 1.6. That will add the things like Other prostitutes, and I'll probably just fold Hospitality into it rather than keep it it's own mod. So anybody holding out hope for me fixing it... don't. :p.

Edited by Tentacus

I think i am ok with strip, as long as it is not slot 34&35 (hope, i am correct on this). That is mostly accessories like rings and nails.

I mean think about it. If someone gets raped, they do not will change cloths but keep mostly they accessories on.

If i go down that road of evil, i had the idea that you being forced to prostitute. In the areas where there are already pimps, they could be also gangs that take your forcefully and make you work for them. That would be like a faction system where you have not just a pimp but a collection of really bad gangsters.

This would be probably a mod on its own.

Anyway, just an idea. Sadly, i always dreamed of writing a mod but i think i just have not the skills to do that.

Another thing i thought would be great is, if witnesses of sex acts that are public, men would touch them self, maybe even masturbating, instead of just clapping. Plus, another round of rape.

Well, i think that all that is a lot of work and i am aware that it may never get made anyway.

I am already happy that all these great mods are there as they are. It makes the game so much more interesting. Its funny, that it seems that it only exist (mostly) with Bethesda games.

Thanks for reading.

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Low priority but yes there will be some kind of SM content eventually though it may be limited in scope. IE Maybe there are only particular east coast SMs with sexual organs.  If I go this route, It will be after the initial TSEX release when I release the content centered plugin with new NPCs.

I like to pretend that the Commonwealth mutants, because they were basically the result of Institute FEV experimentation, actually feature a unique mutation allowing them to sexually implant clones into human women, explaining why they've proliferated so widely there. It gives them an incentive to rape humans (or human women at least), as well as to keep them as breeding stock rather than just eating them straight away. Oh, and gives new meaning to Strong's obsession with the "milk of human kindness."

kakebytes - take a byte

Once again thanks to @requiredname65 it appears we may be free from the tyranny of the eye blistering white messages. He figured out an alternative way to use image modifiers to fade to black, which doesn't have the messagebox size limit of the vanilla version. Even better it doesn't interact with vanilla fadeouts so I can put messages right at the beginning of AAF scenes for better immersion. It needs more testing to make sure there are no serious gotcha's but right now I think that it's going to be worth whatever might pop up.

20210628133545_1.jpg.b7bf99a07d33283c13859a961164bc5a.jpg

20210628133615_1.jpg.a14a62135938a59f79db53af9874de9c.jpg    20210628133630_1.jpg.bb3ba59bc11afafd87ce606ca584bd0a.jpg

Because this could improve people's experiences a lot I may make an excepption and patch this into the current pre tsex build of Hardship. It depends how testing goes in the next couple of days and also how much time I can leave my PC plugged in (Goddamn thunderstorms.)

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I'll consider adding the option to turn it off. I've always felt it was incredibly important to keep you naked between rapes, but. I hadn't thought of that usage. Note if I do it's gonna mess with the new bodycum features, so stuff like "Cum on chest" and cum on belly" will never fire... unless your clothes aren't slot 33. (Which wouldn't get stripped in the first place)

Speaking of the later content foccused addon to TSEX/Hardship 1.6. That will add the things like Other prostitutes, and I'll probably just fold Hospitality into it rather than keep it it's own mod. So anybody holding out hope for me fixing it... don't. :p.

I've been afk for a bit in regards to fallout. Could I trouble you for a quick summary, 1 liner even, on the bodycum function from TSEX? (Is it overlays, equipabbles, shaders....?)

32 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I've been afk for a bit in regards to fallout. Could I trouble you for a quick summary, 1 liner even, on the bodycum function from TSEX? (Is it overlays, equipabbles, shaders....?)

Looksmenu overlays just like all the other cum solutions, just compatible with Hardship/TSEX events. So like if the john pulls out they will cum on your back or belly depending on position, and there will be a random chance for them to cum on your chest during a BJ etc... It will also apply the creampie ones when they cum inside.

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Fuck yes. 

Hardship "Fade To Black" update. ?

I'm doing it now.  It'll probably take a decent chunk of tomorrow, though it's mostly text replacement. (so many fucking scripts) I'll want a couple of days to playtest after that though cause the fades have always been extremely finnicky and I don't want to make 1.59 worse.  

My biggest worry is copying the imods into Beggar_Whore.esp using FO4Edit. Doing it to TSEX was no biggy as the TSEX ESM has no dialogue. I've been so badly burned by the 2 FIASCOS of automated XEDIT processes randomly jumbling the dialogue that I am FUCKING TERRIFIED of even touching a mod with dialogue with it... even manually. So far it looks fine but the playtesting will show for sure.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I like to pretend that the Commonwealth mutants, because they were basically the result of Institute FEV experimentation, actually feature a unique mutation allowing them to sexually implant clones into human women, explaining why they've proliferated so widely there. It gives them an incentive to rape humans (or human women at least), as well as to keep them as breeding stock rather than just eating them straight away. Oh, and gives new meaning to Strong's obsession with the "milk of human kindness."

Oh, and I just realized, it would also explain why they continue to reappear readily even though the only FEV vats in the Commonwealth are inside the Institute and there's, like... three of them?

This seems to have broke my game and my mods... I installed everything in the order shown... Installed all the requirements. However, when I launched into my game AAF got stuck at 68%... and stayed there. I attempted to use the save cleaner and found out there were like 29 scripts that were broken. cleaned them and still have AAF stuck at 68%... 

I uninstalled this mod and all mods I added prior to my save breaking... still get AAF stuck at 68%, uninstalled and reinstalled AAF, still stuck at 68%... think im screwed :/

20 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I think i am ok with strip, as long as it is not slot 34&35 (hope, i am correct on this). That is mostly accessories like rings and nails.

I mean think about it. If someone gets raped, they do not will change cloths but keep mostly they accessories on.

If i go down that road of evil, i had the idea that you being forced to prostitute. In the areas where there are already pimps, they could be also gangs that take your forcefully and make you work for them. That would be like a faction system where you have not just a pimp but a collection of really bad gangsters.

This would be probably a mod on its own.

Anyway, just an idea. Sadly, i always dreamed of writing a mod but i think i just have not the skills to do that.

Another thing i thought would be great is, if witnesses of sex acts that are public, men would touch them self, maybe even masturbating, instead of just clapping. Plus, another round of rape.

Well, i think that all that is a lot of work and i am aware that it may never get made anyway.

I am already happy that all these great mods are there as they are. It makes the game so much more interesting. Its funny, that it seems that it only exist (mostly) with Bethesda games.

Thanks for reading.

I use Vtaw's clothes and there is often a ripped or pushed up version for a t-shirt. I actually find it much more immersive when I just change clothes with the loadout hotkey before the sex than when they are completely and obsessively removed.

The only thing that bothers me is the hard strip of the clothes during a rape, which also ignores the no-strip manager. If that could be switched off or if the strip would run the same way as in the normal sex scenes, that would be great.

Edited by juste95
7 hours ago, LewderMan said:

This seems to have broke my game and my mods... I installed everything in the order shown... Installed all the requirements. However, when I launched into my game AAF got stuck at 68%... and stayed there. I attempted to use the save cleaner and found out there were like 29 scripts that were broken. cleaned them and still have AAF stuck at 68%... 

I uninstalled this mod and all mods I added prior to my save breaking... still get AAF stuck at 68%, uninstalled and reinstalled AAF, still stuck at 68%... think im screwed :/

That's not the mod's problem. 68% usually indicates an XML file conflict and one of two things happens here: 

You have AAF incorrectly installed or not following Saya's official guide.

You are using an old version of AAF that does not recognize the new XML schemas.

Edited by JBpy
7 hours ago, LewderMan said:

AAF stuck at a percentage is usually an XML conflict. (Geez haven't had to deal with one of these in a while) Thing is the current Hardship pretty much only uses it's own XMLs and none of them should conflict (Unless corrupted. Also assuming you use MO2 or Vortex nothing should be left behind on uninstall (Can't swear that about Vortex as I don't use that crap)

Mess with your file priority order, and try REDOWNLOADING and reinstalling AAF, Hardship, and anything else you installed recently. If all else fails uninstall any animation packs and see if AAF will start, then re-add them one by one to see which breaks it.

This is the reality of Bethesda modding.

2 hours ago, juste95 said:

I use Vtaw's clothes and there is often a ripped or pushed up version for a t-shirt. I actually find it much more immersive when I just change clothes with the loadout hotkey before the sex than when they are completely and obsessively removed.

The only thing that bothers me is the hard strip of the clothes during a rape, which also ignores the no-strip manager. If that could be switched off or if the strip would run the same way as in the normal sex scenes, that would be great.

My rape strip only removes torso armor and "optionally" Backpack  slots IIRC, so you could simply change the pieces you wanna wear to one of the other slots. That's what I used to do when I could be arsed to bother with that sort of thing. It's really easy to do in FO4EDit (Though don't ask me how as it's been too long)

Note: This will also prevent AAF from stripping them if you select partial strip on AAF install.

Edited by Tentacus
55 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

AAF stuck at a percentage is usually an XML conflict. (Geez haven't had to deal with one of these in a while) Thing is the current Hardship pretty much only uses it's own XMLs and none of them should conflict (Unless corrupted. Also assuming you use MO2 or Vortex nothing should be left behind on uninstall (Can't swear that about Vortex as I don't use that crap)

Mess with your file priority order, and try REDOWNLOADING and reinstalling AAF, Hardship, and anything else you installed recently. If all else fails uninstall any animation packs and see if AAF will start, then re-add them one by one to see which breaks it.

This is the reality of Bethesda modding.

Uninstalled all animation packs and it is working now. I believe the issue may be with your required Leito Animation pack, as one of it's requirements (AAF Compatibility Patches) is no longer available... Can we use this mod without the Leito animation pack?