51 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

pattern                  || what is should match

\s+$                         all whitespace to end of line (space, tab, linebreak)

[ \t]\s+$                    spaces and tabs to end of line

(?<=\w+)[ \t]+$        spaces and tabs to end of line IIF preceded by atleast 1 character

Thanks for rekindling the nightmares! :P

53 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

Wait, you were doing it manually? Oh nooo...

See if your editor of choice has macro/command/shortcut for 'trim traling whitespace'.

IIRC you used Sublime so this might help [ https://forum.sublimetext.com/t/automatically-trim-trailing-space/3016 ]

As a last resort, regex can match all traling whitespace to line end (but as is said, I used regex to solve a problem and now I have two problems):

pattern                  || what is should match

\s+$                         all whitespace to end of line (space, tab, linebreak)

[ \t]\s+$                    spaces and tabs to end of line

(?<=\w+)[ \t]+$        spaces and tabs to end of line IIF preceded by atleast 1 character

Thanks.

I'm seriously considering taking off a week or 2 to do a Side mod to avoid burnout.

I've got a hella good idea, that shouldn't take too much work (Not the one we've been talking about  Requiredname65)  It would be a sex mod, but also a combat enhancement mod... Pretty lore friendly but also pretty game breaking :), It'd be nice to be able to shit out another sex mod for FO4 since there are so few. Also it wouldn't be a Bottom mod either so some of my flair but different from hardship.

Anyway I am pretty much just talking out my ass... What do you think?

Edited by Tentacus
6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I'm seriously considering taking off a week or 2 to do a Side mod to avoid burnout.

I've got a hella good idea, that shouldn't take too much work (Not the one we've been talking about  Requiredname65)  It would be a sex mod, but also a combat enhancement mod... Pretty lore friendly but also pretty game breaking :), It'd be nice to be able to shit out another sex mod for FO4 since there are so few. Also it wouldn't be a Bottom mod either so some of my flair but different from hardship.

Sounds like a great idea. I'd be happy for you to have a week or 2 off doing nothing, but wouldn't say no to more mods :)

11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Rule of thumb. If you have a break in mind and kinda looking forward to it. Then do it. Modding should be a fun past time not a burden.

14 hours ago, Tentacus said:

What do you think?

Burnout sucks.
Do whatever you need to keep your enjoyment levels for your hobbies up - modding, coding, rendering, w/e - cuz once burnout hit, oh man does it hit hard. :/

That being said, a side mod is always welcome. What kinda combat integration are we talking about here? 

Man, as much as a light mod may be, rest assured that there will be reports of bugs and -especially- incompatibilities, and I don't know if you want to deal with that when you are a little burned out.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Man, as much as a light mod may be, rest assured that there will be reports of bugs and -especially- incompatibilities, and I don't know if you want to deal with that when you are a little burned out.

Thatrs fair but what I have in mind is pretty simple. 

4 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Burnout sucks.
Do whatever you need to keep your enjoyment levels for your hobbies up - modding, coding, rendering, w/e - cuz once burnout hit, oh man does it hit hard. :/

That being said, a side mod is always welcome. What kinda combat integration are we talking about here? 

That'd spoil the concept. Let's just say fantastic godlike powers with a severe trade off. The original idea was for a skyrim mod but I am too fucking lazy to relearn Skyrim modding.

Edited by Tentacus
22 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Do whatever you feel you should. If you simply need to coast for a bit...thats cool. No clock to punch here.  Any additional mods for Fallout 4 are most welcome as there are precious few but really man...sometimes you just need to get away from things for a bit. I find that when I have been steady plugging away at a problem that I get careless and overlook the obvious sometimes. Best to just put my tools down and hit it fresh later on.

15 minutes ago, Triggs said:

hmmm..where are 4 pimps, exactly? i know u already post the link to ur video but i see nothing in the website motherless, maybe it's blocked in my country :(

Dugout Inn
Bunkerhill

Third Rail

Hotel Rexford

And use a VPN. ;)

Edited by izzyknows
47 minutes ago, GabrixzkingYT said:

hi there, i've got some problems since i can't add a hotkey to activate beggar mode. any help?

15.  Real Handcuffs  0.4.7 or above -- This is a true Master of Hardship and RealHandcuffs.esp must be above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order!

NOTE: Read the instructions carefully. If you don't you might end up with an AAF conflict.

UPDATE:

After mulling it over a couple of days I've decided to scrap the side mod idea. It's probably too good of an idea not to save for TSEX and it also involves more research than I wanna do given that the idea was to blow off steam. 

Instead I am gonna take at least one week off to dick around... Maybe play Skyrim... Maybe play with some modding, and then hopefully come back to Hardship/TSEX refreshed. Sorry if I got anybody's hopes up.

On 5/30/2021 at 11:31 AM, izzyknows said:

Dugout Inn
Bunkerhill

Third Rail

Hotel Rexford

And use a VPN. ;)

hmm.... and how  to have a bad boyfriend exactly? :v i think i'm so pretty stupid .. i understand anything too slow ? my PC has many customers... but how? pimps so fuking greedy, feeling tired with them ?

4 hours ago, Triggs said:

hmm.... and how  to have a bad boyfriend exactly? :v i think i'm so pretty stupid .. i understand anything too slow ? my PC has many customers... but how? pimps so fuking greedy, feeling tired with them ?

You get that by going back to a customer that raped you two times. 

Lets say I wanted to make a small dialogue change in the esp. Maybe I noticed a punctuation mishap, or I want to change the tone of a response.

Is that safe to do in the esp with the CK? or do I run the risk of destroying the entire mod?

What I'm trying to accomplish would send me to the dialogue trees in the quest scene for the begging quest, and maybe a message box from a particular scenario. I'm assuming I wouldn't break anything if I'm just editing words, right?

26 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Lets say I wanted to make a small dialogue change in the esp. Maybe I noticed a punctuation mishap, or I want to change the tone of a response.

Is that safe to do in the esp with the CK? or do I run the risk of destroying the entire mod?

What I'm trying to accomplish would send me to the dialogue trees in the quest scene for the begging quest, and maybe a message box from a particular scenario. I'm assuming I wouldn't break anything if I'm just editing words, right?

Use F04Edit to edit the quest dialogue, safer that way.. from my experience. The message box is edited in the scripts, which will have to be compiled. Again easy if compiling them one at a time.

Edited by izzyknows
3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Use F04Edit to edit the quest dialogue, safer that way.. from my experience. The message box is edited in the scripts, which will have to be compiled. Again easy if compiling them one at a time.

alright, probably won't mess with the message boxes as much as the dialogue. I'm only familiar doing it with the CK, but if it's safe practice to go for it with F04Edit I'll give it a shot. 

12 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Like IzzyKnows said...

In general this is how most modders get started. Start small, the worst that can happen is you need to reinstall. That said I wouldn't do too much since everything will change so much by 1.6, and @requiredname65 is a fiend for catching typos so a lot have been fixed already for it.

Edited by Tentacus

I am just wondering.

This mod is great.

What i am mostly bugged by is the stuff outside the mod.
For example, sex. There is no animation of taken off your cloths. Probably because it is complicated. At least i think. This would make it more immersive. The stuff usually before and after. In a way, i like the dialog that is placed to tell what happens. Maybe that is even better.

@Tentacus. You are very gifted. :)

Also, dialogs. Within the mod world everything fits, but one the mod world is done (scene) characters are back to Fallout world, meaning they talk to you and do not know what they did 5 minutes before to you.

As i am less gifted as other people, i do not think i can build a mod. 

Also, i always asked myself how believable it is, if you character is actually pretty advanced and plays a hooker. Not much.

So i did a level cap thing where the character is actually weak to begin with. This kind of worked, but you need still persuasion of sorts.

Like i said, i actually think that this mod is the best out there for prostitution.

Though, to this day i can not wrap my head around having sex with a ghoul. But they are humans. I got around Synth's now. Though not 1st generation.

There is one thing i can not control. What sex i am offering. It seems that anal is preferred for some reason. Maybe i am doing it wrong.

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

There is one thing i can not control. What sex i am offering. It seems that anal is preferred for some reason.

It's supposed to be random pick by dialogue system with some constraints. Might be bad luck or Beth RNG has some bias.

You can force the position of your choosing by first telling customer that you don't do it that way and then giving in.

This sidesteps RNG and starts a scene for said position/service. But there's a chance that customer takes it by force when told 'no'.

3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

There is one thing i can not control. What sex i am offering. It seems that anal is preferred for some reason. Maybe i am doing it wrong.

You can refuse to do certain things, first instance if you wanted to have normal sex, you can say you won't do anal or give head ?