3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Also, dialogs. Within the mod world everything fits, but one the mod world is done (scene) characters are back to Fallout world, meaning they talk to you and do not know what they did 5 minutes before to you.

It is likely I will add appropriate cooldown period dialogue in the future, though I imagine some people prefer that they can access the vanilla dialogue again immediately after sex without leaving BW mode so I'll probably have to make it toggleable in the MCM.

3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Also, i always asked myself how believable it is, if you character is actually pretty advanced and plays a hooker. Not much.

So i did a level cap thing where the character is actually weak to begin with. This kind of worked, but you need still persuasion of sorts.

Yes this mod is ideally played from a new save. It works well with my mod DLYH -- light alternate start -- 

BTW guys since people have been talking about editing Hardship in the CK. If you do decide to do that make sure you ESM-ify Real Handcuffs in FO4Edit first Or it'll be removed as a Master when you save... which would probz be bad m'kay? 

If you don't know how to do that you probably shouldn't be poking at Hardship in the CK. 

This isn't necessary in FO4Edit.

Also and I cannot stress this enough... NEVER EVER EVER run any automated, batch process shit on Hardship in FO4Edit OF ANY KIND or you will scramble all the topics and the mod's logic will not work anymore. I would assume this also means don't do it on any mod that has dialogue that relies on topic order/priority.

Edited by Tentacus
25 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It is likely I will add appropriate cooldown period dialogue in the future, though I imagine some people prefer that they can access the vanilla dialogue again immediately after sex without leaving BW mode so I'll probably have to make it toggleable in the MCM.

Yes this mod is ideally played from a new save. It works well with my mod DLYH -- light alternate start -- 

If that it is. Yes. Though an option would suffice i think.

Personally, i do not care for the Fallout Story with these kind of mods as i played Fallout really too often now. But of course some other folks probably want to play it within the Fallout universe with all the quests.

I tried many mods for Fallout and this one works just nicely. You added so many nice things to it. I tried some of the slave mods but that did not work for me.

Thanks for your hard work. 

8 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I tried many mods for Fallout and this one works just nicely. You added so many nice things to it. I tried some of the slave mods but that did not work for me.

Thanks for your hard work. 

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Update:

The break is gonna extend into next week though I doubt the whole one as I have a little ache to get back to TSEX/1.6.

It's been good for my sanity and fruitful. Though I ditched making a full side mod I've been doodling a bit in the CK with no intent of release and it's given me new insights. I suggest any modder especially beginning ones do this. 

I've also been rewatching my prerelease videos and it tickles me how much Hardship changed but also how much was done. I'm pretty surprised. 

Just wondering.

Would it make sense to add a bimbo perk? Or something similar. Addicted to Sex? Harassments has this perk which is actually pretty need.

I am debating with myself if i should just play this mod "Hardship" by its own. Never tried it so far.

On 6/4/2021 at 10:54 AM, requiredname65 said:

It's supposed to be random pick by dialogue system with some constraints. Might be bad luck or Beth RNG has some bias.

You can force the position of your choosing by first telling customer that you don't do it that way and then giving in.

This sidesteps RNG and starts a scene for said position/service. But there's a chance that customer takes it by force when told 'no'.

I think the options i am seeing are a) no anal and b) no blowjob. So therefor vaginal is default.

Yes, customer change sometimes their "needs" during the act.

It's been a while since I used this mod as a main in a playthrough, but the memory is strong. It's actually kind of hard to beat in the RP department. I don't have a lot to contribute, but there are several existing mods which would add immensely to the experience. I'm not entirely sure what TSEX is going to be or has as features, but the core experience of Hardship is massively enhanced by the following mods:

1. Diamond City Expanded
  2. Diamond City Outskirts
  3. Goodneighbor Expanded

They all add more traders, more NPCs, and more locations. Additionally, Diamond City Expanded adds a red light district (the Red Seat District) with an actual functioning stripper pole. I kind of feel that's right up the alley of this mod, and if @Tentacus doesn't know, he deserves to know for potential future scheming. ?

8 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

the core experience of Hardship is massively enhanced by the following mods:

1. Diamond City Expanded
  2. Diamond City Outskirts

It's a bit of a struggle to set up correctly, but I find Diamond City - Mega Patch a quite excellent solution for making those two mods plus a bunch of other DC upgrades work together without significant conflicts. Almost makes DC feel like.. you know... an actual city?

14 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I think the options i am seeing are a) no anal and b) no blowjob. So therefor vaginal is default.

Yes, customer change sometimes their "needs" during the act.

No Vaginal is also an option but if you have some of the special dialogue like suck for smokes turned on it overrides that so turn that off temporarily if you want to set it as a limit for the particular customer.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No Vaginal is also an option but if you have some of the special dialogue like suck for smokes turned on it overrides that so turn that off temporarily if you want to set it as a limit for the particular customer.

Ah, did not know that. Yes, i have that mod installed and some others from you as well. No biggie really.

Just like to share what setup i am currently running with the mod "Hardship". 
This setup works totally great. No lag, just fun.

I still relay on MCG for additional dialogs and raiders pet, since you never know if you run outside into some raiders. Different roleplay.

Anyhow. This is what i have running.

One thing i still gotten fixed is the knee problem for the character (PC). In some positions the lower leg is larger (it seems) as the upper leg making it look very strange. Fusion Girl worked in that better, but had other issues (for me). So this is purely CBBE. Though i am using 7Base as it looks more natural (imho).

Not sure if MCG is perhaps interfering with hardship since it has also a prostitution dialog.

I used to ran it with Harassments but that mod just takes over, especially if you tweak it. So i had to let it go for my play.

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: Wasteland Workshop"
"0001","+","DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop"
"0002","+","DLC: Ultra High Resolution Texture Pack"
"0003","+","DLC: Nuka-World"
"0004","+","DLC: Far Harbor"
"0005","+","DLC: Contraptions Workshop"
"0006","+","DLC: Automatron"
"0007","+","Addres Library"
"0008","+","DEF_UI"
"0009","+","DEF_UI Iconlibs Rescaled and Fixed - Colored"
"0010","+","Full Dialogue Interface"
"0011","+","HUDFramework 1.0f"
"0012","+","Improved Map with Visible Roads"
"0013","+","Level Cap 2.0"
"0014","+","Locksmith"
"0015","+","Mod Configuration Menu 1.39"
"0016","+","Start Me Up - Normal Dialogue Prompts - version 6.1"
"0017","+","Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch"
"0018","+","BodyTalk"
"0019","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio -"
"0020","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0021","+","UniquePlayer - Main File"
"0022","+","UniquePlayerBods - BodySlide SliderSet"
"0023","+","CBP Physics for F4"
"0024","+","20 Attractive Womans Face Presets by ntex"
"0025","+","1_Commonwealth Cuts 2.5.1"
"0026","+","Appealing Moles- EXTRA Moles"
"0027","+","Stockings Overlays"
"0028","+","CBBE_Pantyhose"
"0029","+","Custom Lipgloss"
"0030","+","deLuxe Mask"
"0031","+","Eli's Armour Compendium - CBBE and BodySlide 1.5"
"0032","+","Eye Liner Masks"
"0033","+","Female Sexy Sitting and Standing Animation Replacer"
"0034","+","Fallout 4 High Heels System"
"0035","+","HHFootsteps"
"0036","+","Highheels Dress outfits"
"0037","+","HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS"
"0038","+","HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BODYSLIDE-FILES"
"0039","+","HN66nXAZOMN_FO4_DistinctiveTeeth"
"0040","+","HN66s_XAZOMNs Long EyeLashes for FO4"
"0041","+","LooksMenu"
"0042","+","Looks Menu Customization Compendium"
"0043","+","LooksMirror"
"0044","+","Natural Expression"
"0045","+","Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2_5a - BA2 version"
"0046","+","LooksMenu Nail Salon Overlays"
"0047","+","SSF - Skeleton Style Framework"
"0048","+","Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix"
"0049","+","The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One"
"0050","+","Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR)"
"0051","+","Armorsmith Extended"
"0052","+","Better Female Walk (Average Jiggle)"
"0053","+","EasyGirl NoRun Patch"
"0054","+","Buffout 4"
"0055","+","CigaretteInMouth"
"0056","+","Crime and Punishment (v1.1.2)"
"0057","+","LightUp2.0 -"
"0058","+","Militarized Minutemen"
"0059","+","Scavvers_Closet_"
"0060","+","Settlement Objects Expansion Pack"
"0061","+","Smokeable Cigars - Cigarettes - Joints"
"0062","+","Stash Those Caps"
"0063","+","Survival Options"
"0064","+","TortureDevices"
"0065","+","Devious Devices"
"0066","+","Devious Devices Face Morphs"
"0067","+","Devious Devices 2.0 Slave Heels Pack"
"0068","+","Captive Tattoos"
"0069","+","CombatStripLite"
"0070","+","CSLRipping Sounds Replacer"
"0071","+","CumOverlays v"
"0072","+","DangerousNights_V_"
"0073","+","InoueKinkyKollars"
"0074","+","MCG_(MagnoCumGaudio_FO4)"
"0075","+","MisogynistFallout"
"0076","+","Patch"
"0077","+","Raider Pet v"
"0078","+","Real Handcuffs"
"0079","+","HARDSHIP - beggar- whore -"
"0080","+","Rogg No−Strip Items Manager"
"0081","+","Sex Appeal Framework v"
"0082","+","Sex Education"
"0083","+","SexAttributes"
"0084","+","TattooAfterRape"
"0085","+","BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3"
"0086","+","FO"
"0087","+","Release_"
"0088","+","AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes"
"0089","+","SavageCabbages Animation Pack"
"0090","+","ZaZ - Extended Skeleton"
"0091","+","Advanced Animation Framework"
"0092","+","Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix"
"0093","+","Ultimate AAF Patch"

Edited by wutpickel
On 6/5/2021 at 12:01 PM, Tentacus said:

Update:

The break is gonna extend into next week though I doubt the whole one as I have a little ache to get back to TSEX/1.6.

It's been good for my sanity and fruitful. Though I ditched making a full side mod I've been doodling a bit in the CK with no intent of release and it's given me new insights. I suggest any modder especially beginning ones do this. 

I've also been rewatching my prerelease videos and it tickles me how much Hardship changed but also how much was done. I'm pretty surprised. 

indeed the progress you've made has been great. I jump into the mod originally to seek out a replacement for raider pet. BUT the actual content of the mod is very interesting and RP friendly.

Really looking forward to the slavery system you mentioned in your prior posts.

On 5/20/2021 at 7:55 AM, BogBrush82 said:

OK, got Hardship working now, however the animations still don't play.

I can't understand it. I have no apparent issues according to Vortex, and I have the latest everything installed, So I'm really confused right now.

Just as a tip i learned over time.

Put the framework and skeleton at the end of your load order.
If starting a new game, press the home button as to check that AFF is actually working. If it does, animation should work. At least i does when i run it.

Update:

I'm taking this day of my timeout to explore the state of Fallout 4 adult mods. I am already horrified that Ego came out with a cool mod in October and I never had a clue. If any of you know of any Non DD bondage mods other than RH, Please let me know. We really need a simple way to Hogtie someone that isn't tied to a bloated gagillion meg nightmare mod.

11 minutes ago, aghjax said:

I think Ego & kziitd are collaborating on something along those lines.

This is rank rumor but damn... If @EgoBallistic is working on a restraint mod (Hopefully with the spirit of Real Handcuffs) I would be on cloud Nine. Just give me something simple and immersive that fully immobilizes people :) Let me buy fucking rope at Vendors and use it ... or *gasp* use all the goddamn duct tape I find!

Edited by Tentacus
20 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Speaking of bondage, how did it go with making some bondage furniture?

I have the proof of concept prototype. It's still planned as a TSEX addon when I have more but I have considered releasing the bondage bed as a WIP to show how to use AAF to "fake" furniture.  

I generally don't like releasing alphas or WIPs , When I did it got abandoned (Hospitality)

If modders want my bondage bed as a learning tool though I'll release it.

Edited by Tentacus
3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I am already horrified that Ego came out with a cool mod in October and I never had a clue.

In your defense, it was a (albeit fun and entirely playable) beta, and he uploaded it right before he went on hiatus. When he updated all of his other mods to invite people to take over maintenance, he hid that one instead because he felt it was incomplete. So really unless you happened to grab it in the few days before it became unavailable, or happened to stumble across other discussions mentioning it, there was no way to know.

Now he's back (yay!) and has resumed work on it and made it available again. And yes, it's an awesome mod, hope you enjoy it, it's been integral to my recent playthroughs.

There is one thing i noticed but maybe i am doing it wrong.

Never had i customers approach me to ask for sex. Is that intended that way? I would love people ask me.

Also, this minor really but would be a great addition to the mod. MCG has an option for "renting" a bed in exchange for money or sex. I found that actually useful. Though i do not run MCG at the moment anymore.

Just thoughts.