54 minutes ago, icladel said:

Dumb question....what is "TSEX" that I see people refer to here? I have googled it with no result...

Hardship 2.0 is being split in two, and TSEX will be a core part of the mod. This enables the mod author to do many different things they have been wanting to do. It is not released yet.

1 hour ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Hardship 2.0 is being split in two, and TSEX will be a core part of the mod. This enables the mod author to do many different things they have been wanting to do. It is not released yet.

Very exciting. I downloaded Hardship for the first time yesterday and I was blown away at the depth of it. It feels a lot less "mechanical" compared to easy sex mods and other full system mods. 

So im not sure if its the new update to AAF or not, but i followed the instructions to install Hardship, and now my animations wont play for the other sex mods. not sure why. i have yet to try removing hardship, but they worked fine before it.  It doesnt recognize actors, aaf is there and works , but if i try to do a scene nothing happens.  I really like how this mod works so far for immersiveness for a begging type of character, but i dont know what to do, I have been able to fix my animations before by relaoding aaf and the animation mods. but so far that has not worked. Removing hardship did not fix it, so im not sure whats going on right now.

Edited by Nogurnot
15 minutes ago, Nogurnot said:

So im not sure if its the new update to AAF or not, but i followed the instructions to install Hardship, and now my animations wont play for the other sex mods. not sure why. i have yet to try removing hardship, but they worked fine before it.  It doesnt recognize actors, aaf is there and works , but if i try to do a scene nothing happens.  I really like how this mod works so far for immersiveness for a begging type of character, but i dont know what to do, I have been able to fix my animations before by relaoding aaf and the animation mods. but so far that has not worked.

It shouldn't interfere with other sex mods, at least on an XML level since hardship 1.59 uses it's own internal XMLs and tags (except for Leito which requires SLP).

As far as the new AAF goes I've been running 1.59k  as I try out Nukaride and both mods have been been working fine, so seems to not have any issues with Hardship.  I'd maybe try making sure your Themes is updated, and any other AAF related mods.

20210721134756_1.jpg.8ee3973842e5a2247a97c98369e79a13.jpg

Edited by Tentacus
41 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It shouldn't interfere with other sex mods, at least on an XML level since hardship 1.59 uses it's own internal XMLs and tags (except for Leito which requires SLP).

As far as the new AAF goes I've been running 1.59k  as I try out Nukaride and both mods have been been working fine, so seems to not have any issues with Hardship.  I'd maybe try making sure your Themes is updated, and any other AAF related mods.

20210721134756_1.jpg.8ee3973842e5a2247a97c98369e79a13.jpg

THank you for the fast response, i purged all my mods and started over and everything seems to be working fine now. Not sure what the issue was. but its fixed.

so no sure if this is a known issue yet, but i havent seen anything, but with this mod installed, i cant level up my character all of a sudden. When i hit t in the pipboy to lvl up, it crashes the game.   I unistalled this mod and lvling up works fine.  I reallyl want to use this mod badly. so until a fix comes out the only way i can lvl is using the cheat terminal mod.

2 minutes ago, Nogurnot said:

so no sure if this is a known issue yet, but i havent seen anything, but with this mod installed, i cant level up my character all of a sudden. When i hit t in the pipboy to lvl up, it crashes the game.   I unistalled this mod and lvling up works fine.  I reallyl want to use this mod badly. so until a fix comes out the only way i can lvl is using the cheat terminal mod.

Bizarre. I've never seen anyone mention this in connection with Hardship, but more generally that's a typical sign of UI overload, which Buffout 4 tends to solve (or reducing the number of UI altering mods you've installed). My guess is that when you installed Hardship it tickled the plugin load order just right to expose a problem in your existing combination of mods, and uninstalling reverted you back to your earlier load order, but really it's hard to guess. Fallout 4 is such a black box when it comes to crash problems.

Just now, vaultbait said:

Bizarre. I've never seen anyone mention this in connection with Hardship, but more generally that's a typical sign of UI overload, which Buffout 4 tends to solve (or reducing the number of UI altering mods you've installed). My guess is that when you installed Hardship it tickled the plugin load order just right to expose a problem in your existing combination of mods, and uninstalling reverted you back to your earlier load order, but really it's hard to guess. Fallout 4 is such a black box when it comes to crash problems.

Buffout 4, i already have it installed.  It was working fine for awhile then suddnely it started crashing the game. I might have to thin my mods i guess.

3 minutes ago, Nogurnot said:

Buffout 4, i already have it installed.  It was working fine for awhile then suddnely it started crashing the game. I might have to thin my mods i guess.

share your buffout log here and we'll take a look at it to see what might be causing the CTD.

1 minute ago, Nogurnot said:

no log called that in the directory

Are you sure you installed Buffout as specified on its page? l.

It has three requirements, of which two of those requirements require extra steps.

Really worth it.

1.png.5c1b469ed2709b0c66753d4040a26030.png

6 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Are you sure you installed Buffout as specified on its page? l.

It has three requirements, of which two of those requirements require extra steps.

Really worth it.

1.png.5c1b469ed2709b0c66753d4040a26030.png

Ill have to check, i installed it a good while ago. but its still up to date.  Ill get back to you guys, after I look into it.

Update:

Sorry for the lack of updates but I'm helping JBpy out by punching up their dialogue for Nuka Ride, since I liked the mod so much and want it to be the best it can be, and JB isn't a native english speaker. This will take a few more days, (It's wordy like one of my mods... lol).  I'll resume work on TSEX and 1.6 after that.

13 minutes ago, Bungass said:

can anyone help me with this my animations keep looking like this with males and females

What version of FO4_AnimationsByLeito did you install? You want v2.0a from 2018-12-21, not v1.4c from 2019-03-01. For some reason the date on 1.4 was bumped making it look newer, and users keep incorrectly choosing it, but you need to make sure you have 2.0 instead.

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

What version of FO4_AnimationsByLeito did you install? You want v2.0a from 2018-12-21, not v1.4c from 2019-03-01. For some reason the date on 1.4 was bumped making it look newer, and users keep incorrectly choosing it, but you need to make sure you have 2.0 instead.

omg thanks that fixed it

anyone knows why i cannot start this mod in MCM? it keep off when I see it in MCM. Btw i install it from Nexus manager. is that a problem?

Update:

i have download MO2 and installed this mod only in MO2, but the MCM menu doesn't come out. anyone can help please?

Edited by non_existing123
1 hour ago, non_existing123 said:

anyone knows why i cannot start this mod in MCM? it keep off when I see it in MCM. Btw i install it from Nexus manager. is that a problem?

Update:

i have download MO2 and installed this mod only in MO2, but the MCM menu doesn't come out. anyone can help please?

15.  Real Handcuffs  0.4.7 or above -- This is a true Master of Hardship and RealHandcuffs.esp must be above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order!

NOTE: Read the instructions carefully. If you don't you might end up with an AAF conflict.