1 hour ago, JBpy said:

A few days ago I saw your list of mods out of curiosity and I just want to tell you that you have the ultra hd texture pack installed, and for that you need 8 GB of video memory. 

Oof... yeah. Even with a good video card that isn't worth it. Use other texture mods. @wutpickel

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

A few days ago I saw your list of mods out of curiosity and I just want to tell you that you have the ultra hd texture pack installed, and for that you need 8 GB of video memory. 

Oh, yes. 

Well, i did like the light mod. It made it more, darker. :)

The other mods, well, true. They are taxing the system more. Though, i only had problems with the ENV mods. Currently, i am not even sure if i can play since my gfx problem. But it isn't really my priority at the moment. (but its nice to have the options, if you have the resources, to play FO4 in more realistic form.)

What i was looking for was a better body texture package but it seems there isn't one for a more mature body.

I am experimenting at the moment. So i am trying to play Devious Cursed Wasteland and will see, if it work with Hardship. 

In regards of the world enhancements, i let it go for the moment. My GFX is not that great to do that. I mean it does work but i am ok without for the moment.

The most difficult problem i found, what mod work with what mod. I can not let go of Harassment for example. MCG is also great as it offers the option to pay with sex for a bed.

Sometimes, mods do the same thing, just in a different way and may interfere with each other.

But i also experimented with the drug visual effects.

I found that Flashy's Extreme Survival Overwrite and Chems and Alcohol Visual FX are a great addition to the gaming experience. Rad Morphing Deluxe is also great.

Anyway, i really like to play the DD Quest and hope that Hardship does not unequip the devices. 

59 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Hardship doesn't make use of Devious Devices, but since DC Wasteland puts you collars and cuffs for opening random containers (??) you are going to have problems because one of the Hardship characters orders you to wear a specific collar and she gets pissed when you wear another one.

DC Wastelander has a bug when you die and wake up kidnapped, I don't know if you want to continue using it, but be warned.

Never tried MCG extensively. It looks like a very big mod and you need to create a profile specifically to play it as it covers a lot of things. 

Edited by JBpy
MCG

Well, I finally got a taste of Hardship's experience as a "man" which is something I wanted to do for a long time because I have a "shemale" character and it doesn't make sense for her to offer pussy, because she doesn't have it.

I'm really at a loss for words, man, it's such a gigantic and fantastic job. The dialogues are obviously adapted, but you even have three variants depending on how the protagonist's sexuality is, and the dialogues and messages change even more if you decide to go by other routes. You're a goddamn genius.

My character has been sissified (no idea if I wrote it correctly). When Isabel said something like "You are not going to serve women again," I thought she wasnt being serious, but literally my character is no longer offer services to women. ?

I liked it so much that I converted Skyrim's cockcage for my character since she won't use "it" anymore, lol.

PS: I have obviously cheated and made a patch with about 180 conditions and scripts edits. I can't play a male character. 

Spoiler

Photo155.png.3e2e0f0680cb7ac32ad40fc43ab30a59.png

Photo157.png.10ed96184556595d4eae2ae0f6241f52.png

Photo158.png.e0865daa42b04097db37a0950c978707.png

Photo156.png.52acc5e6f0b6ad0be3e2e15d2c76ebeb.png

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Hardship doesn't make use of Devious Devices, but since DC Wasteland puts you collars and cuffs for opening random containers (??) you are going to have problems because one of the Hardship characters orders you to wear a specific collar and she gets pissed when you wear another one.

DC Wastelander has a bug when you die and wake up kidnapped, I don't know if you want to continue using it, but be warned.

Never tried MCG extensively. It looks like a very big mod and you need to create a profile specifically to play it as it covers a lot of things. 

Ah, good to know. I think you referring to the pimp. I will avoid it for now.

DD is certainly fun, but a lot of mods have some DD included. So sometimes that overlaps with equip/unequip actions.

What never really worked was the iron cuff bar.

MCG is great but it has many things like from attributes like wear and such. So you have switch off some things from one of the mods.

For now, i just play with MCG. I have Crime and Punishment installed which works with MCG. Since it takes time before anything happens, i have to wait but it also works with AFF.

P.s. no, did not work. I have an add plug and customer engages with my ass. So, no. I think it was not unequipped.

Edited by wutpickel
19 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Well, I finally got a taste of Hardship's experience as a "man" which is something I wanted to do for a long time because I have a "shemale" character and it doesn't make sense for her to offer pussy, because she doesn't have it.

I'm really at a loss for words, man, it's such a gigantic and fantastic job. The dialogues are obviously adapted, but you even have three variants depending on how the protagonist's sexuality is, and the dialogues and messages change even more if you decide to go by other routes. You're a goddamn genius.

My character has been sissified (no idea if I wrote it correctly). When Isabel said something like "You are not going to serve women again," I thought she wasnt being serious, but literally my character is no longer offer services to women. ?

I liked it so much that I converted Skyrim's cockcage for my character since she won't use "it" anymore, lol.

PS: I have obviously cheated and made a patch with about 180 conditions and scripts edits. I can't play a male character. 

Hide contents

Well, nice.

I never played as a man. Its not my thing i think. But i like the cock restrainer. 

Some shemales look really awesome. :) So i am open.

Anyway, i wish i had the knowledge to script. I just to uneducated for it.

Yes, Hardship is a gem in the mod world that is FO4. Thats why i play FO4 instead of Skyrim. Skyrim has a lot of nice mods but nothing like this. I wish FO4 would have Adventures and Survival from Skyrim.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Thanks... I needed this ego boost :)

My character has been sissified (no idea if I wrote it correctly).

(You did) Visit Lustomic.Com to learn more ? 

When Isabel said something like "You are not going to serve women again," I thought she wasnt being serious, but literally my character is no longer offer services to women. ?

Hehe yeah... That'll probably change as I switch Isabel over to use the new generalized D/s system which will actually track when you disobey her. She's been in the mod since 1.0 and her stuff hasn't changed much, so It's REALLY old, still I think it works well enough. 

I'll also uncouple the Sissy stuff from Isabel's order so that any crossdressing male character will be treated differently during sex. 

Sadly somebody tried to get Permission to publically convert that to FO4 and got turned down. I really wish somebody else would make some... Preferrably some nasty lore friendly ones. I'd include them in a heartbeat.

I wish body compatibility stuff wasn't such a pain in the ass as I'd like to explore gender issues in a more sensitive and practical way but there is only so much I can do when making a mod for a lot of different people.

Edited by Tentacus

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

Yes, Hardship is a gem in the mod world that is FO4. Thats why i play FO4 instead of Skyrim. Skyrim has a lot of nice mods but nothing like this. 

Thanks. I apreciate this.

I recently reinstalled Oldrim and honestly was kinda amazed at how simple a lot of my old faves like Defeat are. and if I'm honest how much I prefer the reliability of AAF over the bells and wilstles of Sexlab at this point. @dagobaking Really created something solid here.

As for the mods... sure there are a lot of options but it's all mechanical stuff. There is nothing there narratively. My mods lack in technical execution but I always lean into Roleplaying and Narrative.  (Ironic since I almost never actually use quests for their intended purpose... I generally prefer to just make NPCs and player bounce off eachother with conditions). But yeah kinda sucks cause I only wanna play my own mods these days even though I get sick of them from testing :D 

TSEX will at least slightly break away from my extreme reliance on dialogue to drive absolutely everything.

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Thanks. I apreciate this.

I recently reinstalled Oldrim and honestly was kinda amazed at how simple a lot of my old faves like Defeat are. and if I'm honest how much I prefer the reliability of AAF over the bells and wilstles of Sexlab at this point. @dagobaking Really created something solid here.

As for the mods... sure there are a lot of options but it's all mechanical stuff. There is nothing there narratively. My mods lack in technical execution but I always lean into Roleplaying and Narrative.  (Ironic since I almost never actually use quests for their intended purpose... I generally prefer to just make NPCs and player bounce off eachother with conditions). But yeah kinda sucks cause I only wanna play my own mods these days even though I get sick of them from testing :D 

TSEX will at least slightly break away from my extreme reliance on dialogue to drive absolutely everything.

I can not much argue about technical things of mods. I just do not know much.

Since i started to mod my game, its been a journey. Some mods were meh, others were great.

I think adventure had the toll feature. You got a collar around your neck and could not leave the town unless you had a man on your side and money. Since there are no functioning towns in FO4, this would be silly.

Where i currently look for a solution to my character an airhead, this really not easy. Some mods do have features were you get easily persuaded by a NPC. This is my kind of roleplay. No more super hero.

I have to say, that you packed a lot of things in that mod but it did not play all variants really. The abusive relation is a nice touch. Kind of reflects real life where there are many in abusive relationships. And, shame on me, i have never really played a long game with the mod for further progression. So i miss some aspects of later gameplay.

But i think the text based dialogs work so much better, than spoken ones. I find that spoken dialogs are a real turn off for immersive gameplay. So i like that you used dialogs instead of some voice ones. Its very immersive that way.

There was or is a  mod for FO3/NV which is a slave mod for female players. It lets you get captured by Cesars henchmen and be trained to be a slave. This i found really great. The author since left i think.

Narrative is certainly one aspect that is not much present. I think its probably not easy to realize that as it involves so many gears. Again, i am speaking as someone that has not much knowledge about.

What i actually miss a little, and i am not sure why it is what it is, FO4 seems to have not many animations compared to Skyrim. Leito and Cabbage are the ones i like the most so far. BP70 looks a little to mechanical.

5 hours ago, wutpickel said:

What i actually miss a little, and i am not sure why it is what it is, FO4 seems to have not many animations compared to Skyrim. Leito and Cabbage are the ones i like the most so far. BP70 looks a little to mechanical.

It's a technical issue. There is no way to make Fallout 4 anims with Blender. You have to use a specific old as hell version of 3d studio max of all things. so if you don't want to steal that or spend a bajillion dollars and bother to learn to use it you are fucked.

You can SOMEWHAT edit existing Fallout 4 anims with a neat little app on the Nexus called HKX poser. This lets you edit skeleton positions relative to the whole animation. so obviously only works well if you move bones that don't move much along the length of the animation. Still I've used it to add a few cunnilingus poses to 1.6. using just vanilla anims. I could do A LOT more if I got permission from sex animators to edit theirs... but The ones that are active are patreon types and I dunno I guess Leito found religion or some shit ?

(Why have you forsaken us!?)

I have a history as an animator (Since the Amiga) I've even done sex anims for Second Life back in the day but I'm not willing to bend over backwards cause somebody can't be bothered to make a fucking Blender Plugin for this game. If you wanna see some sex animations I've done look here:  Tentacus's machinema and animation

Also BP70s later anims are pretty good. It's just they didn't retire the shitty old ones over time.

Edited by Tentacus
2 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It's a technical issue. There is no way to make Fallout 4 anims with Blender. You have to use a specific old as hell version of 3d studio max of all things. so if you don't want to steal that or spend a bajillion dollars and bother to learn to use it you are fucked.

You can SOMEWHAT edit existing Fallout 4 anims with a neat little app on the Nexus called HKX poser. This lets you edit skeleton positions relative to the whole animation. so obviously only works well if you move bones that don't move much along the length of the animation. Still I've used it to add a few cunnilingus poses to 1.6. using just vanilla anims. I could do A LOT more if I got permission from sex animators to edit theirs... but The ones that are active are patreon types and I dunno I guess Leito found religion or some shit ?

(Why have you forsaken us!?)

3D Studio Max. Ah, i have to admit, i did not know that at all. So it makes sense that there are less animations then. 

Opensource would be the choice since its free to use. Do not know if thats on Skyrim the same. Even on my PC i use mostly opensource software. My life is so much easier.

But perhaps there is a reason for it, for the MaxPro for $1700/year :)

Sims 4 can use Blender. 

But that is great insight because i did not know that. 

28 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

@Tentacus Why not use XDI to integrate dialogs inside and below vanilla dialog? Seems better approach then blocking other dialog and put these BW dialogs on  top?

I don't like XDI, and Hardship was built to use the vanilla system from the ground up, retrofitting it would be a nightmare.

28 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

Edit: Also, menacing raiders suddenly stopped working mid-game. donno why.

Usually this kind of thing is down to a script becoming corrupted. In this case the main script, though this seems super unlikely since I started archiving the scripts. Even so Try a redownload and reinstall before anything else. Also try redownloading and reinstalling AAF as a corrupted AAF can also cause the main script not to load.

Edited by Tentacus
22 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Thank you sir.

On 6/21/2021 at 4:17 AM, JBpy said:

Hide contents

May I ask, how you created trans feme character?

1 hour ago, Alchen said:

I go to all the pimps and I get the same response, "I'm Busy" anyone know how to fix this?

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Are you a whore yet?

If not go make some caps first. The pimps ain't got no time for newbs. LOL

Except BD. BD will take you as long as you suck his dick.

5 hours ago, Winterr1 said:

May I ask, how you created trans feme character?

Install FUTA Ev and voila, see on their page how you inject the syringe to be a futa.

You will have a flaccid cock, it will make AAF think you are a man and obviously you will no longer have vaginal animations available (And the cock will be erect during AAF scenes).

Cock meshes are kind of basic (and too big ... it's part of the futanaris fetish I think) And they do not hide the vagina as I would like. I did a conversion with a more natural size, that manages to cover the vagina and I gave physics to the balls, heh. Worth saying, it's a caged version. But I will share it only when Vivis gives me permission (I asked for permission Saturday night).

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

Install FUTA Ev and voila, see on their page how you inject the syringe to be a futa.

You will have a flaccid cock, it will make AAF think you are a man and obviously you will no longer have vaginal animations available (And the cock will be erect during AAF scenes).

Cock meshes are kind of basic (and too big ... it's part of the futanaris fetish I think) And they do not hide the vagina as I would like. I did a conversion with a more natural size, that manages to cover the vagina and I gave physics to the balls, heh. Worth saying, it's a caged version. But I will share it only when Vivis gives me permission (I asked for permission Saturday night).

Thanks

First off, I love this mod. Runs flawless for me and has been a lot of fun.

I know you have been taking a bit of a break, but I had a question/request if it's possible without a shit ton of work. Is it/would it be possible to add options for multiple clients at once? Seems like it would be a fitting scenario with the parties.

9 hours ago, sfeile said:

First off, I love this mod. Runs flawless for me and has been a lot of fun.

I know you have been taking a bit of a break, but I had a question/request if it's possible without a shit ton of work. Is it/would it be possible to add options for multiple clients at once? Seems like it would be a fitting scenario with the parties.

It's on the probably list.