13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

As long as you have my dependencies no. When TSEX/HS 1.6 comes out You won't even need Staged Leto Plus if you use UAP... Though I don't know where that stands since I haven't heard back from @Ulfberto since I PMed him the strapon XMLs like a week ago. 

The current version of Hardship won't even USE Indarello's XMLs, as it uses it's own,with unique tags. (Long story) But his other support files like the XMLs for morphs and shit are what is fucking you up, most likely.

Okay, so your dependencies mean I can 100% drop Indarello... and UAP? I've been fiddling with UAP with mixed results, I like it...but I think it needs a bit more for my personal taste. Or maybe I'm not used to it - doesn't matter, cuz if I can get away with using just your dependencies, I'm golden?

22 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Okay, so your dependencies mean I can 100% drop Indarello... and UAP? I've been fiddling with UAP with mixed results, I like it...but I think it needs a bit more for my personal taste. Or maybe I'm not used to it - doesn't matter, cuz if I can get away with using just your dependencies, I'm golden?

Yes... Hardship 1.59 uses it's own XMLs and Staged Leito Plus, and other sex mods will use SLP as well as the XMLs that come with the animation packs themselves. SLP will give you all the stuff you need to manage erections as well as strap ons (assuming you have the REQUIRED version) Do pay attention to the install order in my installation guide, and make sure you build your male body the right way (not Indarello's way) If you do that no other erection patch is needed.

1 hour ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Just to chime in, what @Tentacus describes is exactly how I'm running (just SLP for animation patching, no Indarello's nor UAP nor SimplePatch nor OnePatch...). It's working great for me. And I'm using basically every animation pack available, since the latest versions of stuff SLP doesn't touch is already working great with BT3 and FG.

I recognize now the power behind Tentacus' work. 

I've been modding the game wrong this entire time. (at least since I've jumped back into Fo4) I never had errors or bugs, just visual oddities and wayyy too many options. Thanks for the clarification on what exactly this mod is doing for other animations and gameplay mods. That was something I think that has confused me since I've been following almost 3 different frequently updated animation patches.

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yes... Hardship 1.59 uses it's own XMLs and Staged Leito Plus, and other sex mods will use SLP as well as the XMLs that come with the animation packs themselves. SLP will give you all the stuff you need to manage erections as well as strap ons (assuming you have the REQUIRED version) Do pay attention to the install order in my installation guide, and make sure you build your male body the right way (not Indarello's way) If you do that no other erection patch is needed.

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Just to chime in, what @Tentacus describes is exactly how I'm running (just SLP for animation patching, no Indarello's nor UAP nor SimplePatch nor OnePatch...). It's working great for me. And I'm using basically every animation pack available, since the latest versions of stuff SLP doesn't touch is already working great with BT3 and FG.

Been running through the build with no extra bits from outside Hardships install order. Still getting a slight oddity where the erections don't line up with the mouths properly during bp70 oral and leito oral. 
Solutions or advice?

Also, should I have AAF Creature Resources installed if I'm not using UAP now?

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

So, you are manually advancing the animation stages? My resistance to using AAF Hardship is I have grown accustom to the bells. whistles, special effects as well as the auto stage nature of Simple Patch (I use at present) and Indarello. I could probably live with the manual, except AAF seems to random sort the stages so if an XML has 5 stages, AAF might trigger stage 4 to start or stage 2 the next time. Hard to stage from A to Z when most are skipped. Is that something that is adjusted by the way AAF Hardship handles the process or is my problem not sortable? Also I still use AAF 147 (161 plays havoc with some of BP's XML animations) Can I use the older AAF or must I always update? Thanks

8 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Been running through the build with no extra bits from outside Hardships install order. Still getting a slight oddity where the erections don't line up with the mouths properly during bp70 oral and leito oral. 
Solutions or advice?

Make sure you don't have Actors set to scale to same height in AAF settings ini, or when installing any of the anim packs.  All of my XMLshave offsets for the actors actual heights. Rarely a vanilla has an odd height or terain will mess things up but this shouldn't happen often. Also if you have HHS installed.

Also, should I have AAF Creature Resources installed if I'm not using UAP now?

Yep.

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

So, you are manually advancing the animation stages? My resistance to using AAF Hardship is I have grown accustom to the bells. whistles, special effects as well as the auto stage nature of Simple Patch (I use at present) and Indarello. I could probably live with the manual, except AAF seems to random sort the stages so if an XML has 5 stages, AAF might trigger stage 4 to start or stage 2 the next time. Hard to stage from A to Z when most are skipped. Is that something that is adjusted by the way AAF Hardship handles the process or is my problem not sortable? Also I still use AAF 147 (161 plays havoc with some of BP's XML animations) Can I use the older AAF or must I always update? Thanks

For the XMLs Hardship 1.59 uses I did not use A LOT of BP70 stages cause they usually contain a massive amount of foreplay, which was very antithetical to Hardship, so if I was left with 2 usable stages of say "Prone Bone" I set them to not progress linearly to intentionally leave a bit of randomness. You may not like this but I also added bed and strap-on versions of Prone bone that didn't exist. 

I just recieved news that Ulf has left the ecene which puts a big fucking spanner in the works of my idea of getting to drop SLP and make 1.6 fully compatible with UAP (Unless somebody else takes it over) 

If I convert TSEX/1.6 to use the 1.59 XMLs I'll revisit them and flesh out the BP70 positions more since with TSEX there will be more concensual/loving sex. I pretty much have to since BP70 erections only work for me using My own or Ulf's XMLs cause we refresh it on every stage.

4 hours ago, pr0nsax said:

Got any idea when 1.6 will be out? I'm thinking of setting up a new game with new mods but want to wait until then... :P

Too long my dude. Just start a new game.

Update:

Condom handling is in and working. I added an alternate end of scene interface menu to take out the "pullout" stuff If the John/Partner is using a rubber and the end of scene goosh flavor text as well.

I need to knuckle down and get some fundamental shit working right for a while. This project is dragging on too long and I don't want the whole fucking scene to collape before I can finish it, so bearing that in mind once I get the basics in "I MIGHT" release a bare bones alpha of TSEX/ 1.6 once I feel all the fundamentals are in place then work on narrative content and NPCs after.

Expect fewer updates while I assess the situation.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

Condom handling is in and working. I added an alternate end of scene interface menu to take out the "pullout" stuff If the John/Partner is using a rubber and the end of scene goosh flavor text as well.

I need to knuckle down and get some fundamental shit working right for a while. This project is dragging on too long and I don't want the whole fucking scene to collape before I can finish it, so bearing that in mind once I get the basics in "I MIGHT" release a bare bones alpha of TSEX/ 1.6 once I feel all the fundamentals are in place then work on narrative content and NPCs after.

Expect fewer updates while I assess the situation.

You never know, Skyrim remains popular and continues to get more mods and support. Fallout 5 isn’t coming anytime soon, so…. We could be messing around with this for a good 4+ years, lol.

55 minutes ago, Tburgundy said:

You never know, Skyrim remains popular and continues to get more mods and support. Fallout 5 isn’t coming anytime soon, so…. We could be messing around with this for a good 4+ years, lol.

I kinda agree, while not as active on the Loverslab side of things compared to Skyrim, Fallout 4 modding has large bursts of HQ stuff all around. And for those who like to throw a few dollars at mod creators, Patreon has been generating some good content too. 

However, seeing how large this mod is and how I always come back to it + the fact that youre working on TSEX, you're part of the advancement this game (and users this side of the woods) appreciates right now Tentacus. I'm looking forward to TSEX, from the updates you've been giving, it seems like an almost all-inclusive version of SexLab for Skyrim in a way. 

Also, ty for the actor scaling advice, I think that solved my problem

11 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

So, you are manually advancing the animation stages?

Nope, I'm just not picky about whether some animations triggered by some mods get staged or not.

AAF Hardship handles the process or is my problem not sortable?

You're probably confused as to what Hardship is. It's some semi-text-oriented semi-role-play mechanics for begging, prostitution (for money or drugs), abusive relationships, rape, with a bit of submission and/or sissification thrown in for good measure. It's great for what it is, but it's not a complete replacement for other animation-using mods like Violate or Harassment or Raider Pet (though it has some similar elements and themes). Hardship uses a limited, curated selection of animations and doesn't just ask for a random scene with the penis-to-mouth tag or whatever.

I still use AAF 147 (161 plays havoc with some of BP's XML animations) Can I use the older AAF or must I always update?

Hard to say, I tend to enjoy making latest versions of things work in harmony, and lately I've been using the preview releases of AAF on Patreon so have somewhat lost track of which things are fixed in it since 161 (besides the reequipping bug obviously). The changelog is public on Bitbucket though if you're curious.

That said, I don't have access to BP's newer releases on Patreon so not sure how they line up with latest AAF honestly.

I have a really weird bug when trying to load the mod.  Basically I'll turn the mod on, and it will immediately switch off as soon as I exit the menu.  I can't even set a hotkey to activate it because it just refuses to assign one.

Edit - AAF Prostitution activates, but no animations play, even though I've got the latest F4SE, AAF and AAF themes.

Is it because I used Vortex?

2 hours ago, BogBrush82 said:

I have a really weird bug when trying to load the mod.  Basically I'll turn the mod on, and it will immediately switch off as soon as I exit the menu.  I can't even set a hotkey to activate it because it just refuses to assign one.

Edit - AAF Prostitution activates, but no animations play, even though I've got the latest F4SE, AAF and AAF themes.

Doubtful, I use Vortex and it installs this just fine.

By "turn the mod on" and "switch off" are you referring specifically to enabling and disabling Beggar Whore mode? If so, I believe it will automatically shut down if it sees you're actively in a Raider Pet scenario, so that menacing raiders won't trigger. I think maybe it also does that if it sees you're wearing handcuffs? I can't quite remember.

Anyway, being more specific about what you're doing and what exact messages you get would help narrow down the cause.

Also, your mention that some other mod you expect to play animations is broken doesn't give me high hopes. Make sure AAF is working (perhaps by using its on-screen wizard to manually initiate a scene) before you start trying to diagnose problems with other mods which use AAF.

13 hours ago, BogBrush82 said:

Tempted to say yes cause I hate Vortex but... No it's this... It's always this:

15.  Real Handcuffs  0.4.7 or above -- This is a true Master of Hardship and RealHandcuffs.esp must be above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order!

NOTE: Read the instructions carefully. If you don't you might end up with an AAF conflict.

RTFM kids.

The name and concept of this mod speaks for itself. It is harsh, depressing live of a woman selling herself with no other options except just lay and die, but do you consider the option for creating the character who actually enjoy all aspects off this work, has her own philosophy of this and proud of it? unrealistic? yes! but fun as hell.

34 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

The name and concept of this mod speaks for itself. It is harsh, depressing live of a woman selling herself with no other options except just lay and die, but do you consider the option for creating the character who actually enjoy all aspects off this work, has her own philosophy of this and proud of it? unrealistic? yes! but fun as hell.

There are options within the dialogue and pop up choices to be a "Happy" hooker. There are even masochistic options. Though yes in the early stages the dialogue assumes you are apprehensive and doing it for survival especially if you choose the nervous option.. For more upbeat dialogue always choose the confident option. In the current version it is hidden by the greeting until you say it. That will be changed in 1.6.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Doubtful, I use Vortex and it installs this just fine.

By "turn the mod on" and "switch off" are you referring specifically to enabling and disabling Beggar Whore mode? 

Anyway, being more specific about what you're doing and what exact messages you get would help narrow down the cause.

I mean I'd go and turn the mod on in Mod manager, press esc to exit the menu and play the game, and at this point the the mod had deactivated itself.  

With regards to load order - is there anyway to adjust it in Vortex?

46 minutes ago, BogBrush82 said:

With regards to load order - is there anyway to adjust it in Vortex?

Go to "Plugins", and select this in the red circle: 

1.png.94370d2710e2831cfe7c06846a937d46.png

Choose: "beggarwhore.esp" to load after "realhandcuff.esp".

@Tentacus Alright so, after a bit of testing with several different addons, I've got a consistent setup going.

But I have one issue.

BP70's animations don't line up properly for only some animations....the only thing I'm doing that might be against the "default" set up is adding cum tag xmls in the installer because I use Scripted Edition Overlays. Is that what's causing a few misalignments?

47 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

@Tentacus Alright so, after a bit of testing with several different addons, I've got a consistent setup going.

But I have one issue.

BP70's animations don't line up properly for only some animations....the only thing I'm doing that might be against the "default" set up is adding cum tag xmls in the installer because I use Scripted Edition Overlays. Is that what's causing a few misalignments?

If the cum XMLs are aligned to 1:1 actors (Or they include an extra XML that changes the alignment) then yeah, though honestly I am not sure how those can work with the current version of Hardship at all. You should probably use the scripted cum overlays mod instead... If you absolutely must get sticky.

I am adding my own in 1.6, that don't apply at inappropriate times, but that's still a good ways off.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

If the cum XMLs are aligned to 1:1 actors (Or they include an extra XML that changes the alignment) then yeah, though honestly I am not sure how those can work with the current version of Hardship at all. You should probably use the scripted cum overlays mod instead... If you absolutely must get sticky.

I am adding my own in 1.6, that don't apply at inappropriate times, but that's still a good ways off.

Yeah, okay idk what the issue might be for this exact animation. I checked the XMLs and the T-Bp70-Blowjob animation xml has Erection Down = 35 instead of Erection Up = 35. I'll hunt through my other misaligned ones and see what the setting is and using actor scale and erection morph, I'll check to see where it would fit best in my set up

20210519230002_1.jpg

3 hours ago, BogBrush82 said:

OK, got Hardship working now, however the animations still don't play.

I can't understand it. I have no apparent issues according to Vortex, and I have the latest everything installed, So I'm really confused right now.

did you start a new game, made sure AAF is up and working as intended? 

Basic steps I know but at least 1 of those I managed to mess up the first time I tried to set it all up XD