10 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Any reason why you removed
    "Spider Egg": 15,
    "Chaurus Eggs": 30

from Consumables?

Yes.

I needed memory space for synonyms.  Those two didn't make any thematic sense to me.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if anyone else experiences this, but I'll jot it down just in case. I'll start off by saying that this is nothing major and it's also easily sidestepped by just clearing the install location manually, but if you're using the community run NMM this mod can't be uninstalled with the manager for some reason. Out of the 200-ish mods I maintain in my list this is the only one that gets stuck every time I'm about to update it. 

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

Not sure if anyone else experiences this, but I'll jot it down just in case. I'll start off by saying that this is nothing major and it's also easily sidestepped by just clearing the install location manually, but if you're using the community run NMM this mod can't be uninstalled with the manager for some reason. Out of the 200-ish mods I maintain in my list this is the only one that gets stuck every time I'm about to update it. 

I use NMM, it just takes a long time for it to pick up all the parts. If you right click on it and wait around 3 - 5 minutes the menu will eventually show

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

I use NMM, it just takes a long time for it to pick up all the parts. If you right click on it and wait around 3 - 5 minutes the menu will eventually show

Wouldn't be the first time Windows 10 insists on killing a "stuck" executable, thanks! I'll try doing that next time I update.

15 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

Yeah, this is the precise reason I moved from NMM to Vortex.

Hello, I used this for LE, I was excited to see it's compatible with sse... but this is incorrect as pap2 isn't compatible at all, the mcm shows up, I get error messages stating I have the wrong game (yada, yada), and nothing happens during sex (no text). I'm sure somewhere in all the pages concerning this mod and/or the original mod people offer offer solutions, however, I'm loosing my eye sight and will not be reading through the countless pages hoping to find said solution.

I'm just gonna suggest that until someone has properly converted the original mod, you should probably say it's non compatible or perhaps add a link to the SE required mod.

That said, even though I'll have to get rid of it, I'll take the time to offer thanks for all the hours I used this in LE and thank you for all your work :) .

Maybe someday I'll use this again, till then, blessings to you in these strange times, peace.

On 6/30/2020 at 4:42 PM, WinterWolverine said:

Hello, I used this for LE, I was excited to see it's compatible with sse... but this is incorrect as pap2 isn't compatible at all, the mcm shows up, I get error messages stating I have the wrong game (yada, yada), and nothing happens during sex (no text). I'm sure somewhere in all the pages concerning this mod and/or the original mod people offer offer solutions, however, I'm loosing my eye sight and will not be reading through the countless pages hoping to find said solution.

I'm just gonna suggest that until someone has properly converted the original mod, you should probably say it's non compatible or perhaps add a link to the SE required mod.

That said, even though I'll have to get rid of it, I'll take the time to offer thanks for all the hours I used this in LE and thank you for all your work :) .

Maybe someday I'll use this again, till then, blessings to you in these strange times, peace.

Please take a closer look at my signature.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 12:04 AM, Eadoo said:

Please take a closer look at my signature.

Sorry, I'm not fully understanding. Does this mean all I need is that one script file linked in your signature? I can install Apropos2 as is and just make sure I'm overwriting it with that script? And of course your DB update.

I just want to confirm. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Moth Seraph said:

Sorry, I'm not fully understanding. Does this mean all I need is that one script file linked in your signature? I can install Apropos2 as is and just make sure I'm overwriting it with that script? And of course your DB update.

I just want to confirm. Thanks.

Yeah.  Install Apropos2, replace that file, and then install the Text DB Update.  After that everything should run in SE the same as in LE.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Vauria said:

Got a JSON error in your 0.6.5, missing a comma on the chicken rape stage 2, line 49.

Thank you!

Just updated it; I'll publish the new versions this weekend, alongside the new FemaleActor_Female_Lesbian_Rape stuff.

46 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

"*  Added Female_Lesbian_Rape"

Are there actually any Female Lesbian Rape animations ? I didn´t know i wanted them but now i do.

Hahahahahah...I don't know if there are any that are specifically marked for that, but there are definitely in-game events where FemaleActor_Female_Lesbian_Rape is triggered using what are probably consensual animations.  I see this most often with SL Kidnapped and SL Defeat.

13 hours ago, John of Doe said:

Does this "Added Female_Lesbian_Rape" mean that W&T can trigger during female/female stuff now?

I didn't know that it wasn't already there!

Anyway, all that was added was text descriptions of the act.  If F/F wear and tear didn't work, it still won't.

Still outstanding: F/F ACTIVE/PRIMARY text swap resolution (I'll work on that in future versions).

28 minutes ago, TheDragonBorn said:

i tried this mod out a few updates back, and none of the text is really different if you use play as a straight male pc.  i have seen post with totally new dialogue but its only from a female perspective. has this just not been installed right or does it just cater more to female pc's?

Your assessment is correct.  From a code point of view, there's far less male PC content.  Male/male and male/creature is not implemented, so all there will ever be is male/female, and that's functionally done, although I've never performed a manual review of the strings for that.

I did clean up some stuff that was reported on the main Apropos 2 thread a few months back, but other than that, there haven't been any updates to that content.

When all of the female PC content is complete, I'll make a note to swing back to the male PC content.  That's probably something like the 0.8 versions (prior to being "done" with 1.0, but not in immediate plans).

12 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Your assessment is correct.  From a code point of view, there's far less male PC content.  Male/male and male/creature is not implemented, so all there will ever be is male/female, and that's functionally done, although I've never performed a manual review of the strings for that.

I did clean up some stuff that was reported on the main Apropos 2 thread a few months back, but other than that, there haven't been any updates to that content.

When all of the female PC content is complete, I'll make a note to swing back to the male PC content.  That's probably something like the 0.8 versions (prior to being "done" with 1.0, but not in immediate plans).

thanks for clearing that up! i'll wait for the day that update comes out. i'll be keeping the mod in my game for the other features like wear and tear, and i'll update when there is more content for a straight male pc. appreciate you again shedding light on that for me

Not sure how you are generating synonyms, but I was fiddling around with https://transformer.huggingface.co/doc/distil-gpt2
It looks like it might be helpful/able to generate some ideas: 

"awful", "disgusting", "dreadful", "filthy", "foul", "grimy", "heinous", "horrible", "nauseating", "putrid", "revolting", "vile", "vulgar ", "stinking ", "sick", "sickening", "stinky", "toxic ", " totally disgusting ", " unbearable ", " horrendous ", " gross ", " awful", " horrifying ", " nasty ", "

"boobs", "boobies", "breasts", "jugs", "tits", "titties", "bust", " hooters", "nipples",

"bimbo", "bitch", "cock slave", "cocksleeve", "cocksucker", "cum dump", "cumslut", "cunt", "fucktoy", "freak", "pervert", "piece of trash", "sex slave", "skank", "slave", "slut", "whore", "woman", " pussy", "girl, "female",

Slap txt in, format it, repeatedly tab till it comes up with something.

You only want the current list you are working on in the document.

On 8/13/2020 at 6:22 AM, lich45 said:

Not sure how you are generating synonyms, but I was fiddling around with https://transformer.huggingface.co/doc/distil-gpt2
It looks like it might be helpful/able to generate some ideas: 

"awful", "disgusting", "dreadful", "filthy", "foul", "grimy", "heinous", "horrible", "nauseating", "putrid", "revolting", "vile", "vulgar ", "stinking ", "sick", "sickening", "stinky", "toxic ", " totally disgusting ", " unbearable ", " horrendous ", " gross ", " awful", " horrifying ", " nasty ", "

"boobs", "boobies", "breasts", "jugs", "tits", "titties", "bust", " hooters", "nipples",

"bimbo", "bitch", "cock slave", "cocksleeve", "cocksucker", "cum dump", "cumslut", "cunt", "fucktoy", "freak", "pervert", "piece of trash", "sex slave", "skank", "slave", "slut", "whore", "woman", " pussy", "girl, "female",

Slap txt in, format it, repeatedly tab till it comes up with something.

You only want the current list you are working on in the document.

Thank you!

I've largely used online thesauruses to generate these; this adds another tool to my repertoire.

2 minutes ago, msuk25 said:

sorry to ask, cause i'm sure it has been asked, having problems with search...

while the text dbs have lesbian based content how do I get it to work during lesbian-based animations?

If the animations are tagged properly apropos should be able to tell it's a lesbian scene and use appropriate text.

• 4 weeks later...

Been eyeing this mod for awhile. Would love to have the text stuff, but that`s it. Can the other stuff(W&T and whatever else) be turned off in MCM? Sorry, I`m just a casual.

Also, does the text slow down the starting of animations, any? It takes my poor dinosaur 15-20ish seconds to start them as it is.

Appreciate the work all you mod-makers put into games. Thanks.