JSON errors~

FemaleActor_Dragon_Handjob_Stage2.txt - Third line in each perspective is missing a closing quotation mark

FemaleActor_Rabbit_Vaginal_Rape_Stage1.txt - Missing comma at the end of line 24

FemaleActor_Riekling_Oral_Rape.txt - Erroneous comma at the end of line 53

FemaleActor_Riekling_Oral_Stage4.txt - Missing closing square bracket after line 116

FemaleActor_Riekling_Oral_Stage7.txt - Missing closing square bracket after line 116

On 10/24/2020 at 11:28 PM, Vauria said:

JSON errors~

FemaleActor_Dragon_Handjob_Stage2.txt - Third line in each perspective is missing a closing quotation mark

FemaleActor_Rabbit_Vaginal_Rape_Stage1.txt - Missing comma at the end of line 24

FemaleActor_Riekling_Oral_Rape.txt - Erroneous comma at the end of line 53

FemaleActor_Riekling_Oral_Stage4.txt - Missing closing square bracket after line 116

FemaleActor_Riekling_Oral_Stage7.txt - Missing closing square bracket after line 116

Eesh.  I need to be more careful.

I'm working on the Spriggan content right now.  Might take a week or two before I get these fixes released.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Starfire12 said:

Would this work with Apropos 1 as well? I don't know why, but for some reason Apropos 2 causes massive lag issues with SexLab for me, wheres Apropos 1 doesn't so I'm still using that one.

I'm not certain.  I've never played using old-school Apropos, so I don't know about its quirks.

Hopefully other users can answer more definitively.

On 11/19/2020 at 7:02 AM, xyzxyz said:

Version 6.12 works perfectly fine. I just deleted the old one and installed 6.13 like always.

That...is ODD.  The worst I should be able to do is make text not show up on your screen if I mess up the JSON, since there aren't any scripts, meshes, etc, in this DB.

Not sure what would cause this.

4 hours ago, Eadoo said:

That...is ODD.  The worst I should be able to do is make text not show up on your screen if I mess up the JSON, since there aren't any scripts, meshes, etc, in this DB.

Not sure what would cause this.

It works on another computer where no earlier version was installed, only Apropos 2.

I use Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul and it renames healing potions and adds some new ones. I made an alternative version of WearAndTear_Consumables.txt for compatibility with CACO. It's based on the one from this mod, just adds new items to the list.

This adds 16 healing items that use CACO's naming conventions and will now heal wear and tear. Haven't fully tested it yet. Overwrite the file from this mod.

Apropos Consumables CACO 22_11_2020.7z

10 hours ago, JCPunch94 said:

Exactly what do you mean it chock with NMM when uninstalling 

NMM doesn't deal well with packages that include many files, and that's all this package is...file after file after file.

When you right-click to uninstall, you will have to wait - potentially a minute or two - for NMM to display the menu to uninstall.

Hey all,

I'm taking some time off for the holidays!  I'll be back to work on the database in January, although I'll probably be in and out to check comments during my "time off".

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving if you're in the states, and that everyone has a wonderful Winter-Holiday-of-Choice next month!

On 11/23/2020 at 11:56 AM, Eadoo said:

NMM doesn't deal well with packages that include many files, and that's all this package is...file after file after file.

When you right-click to uninstall, you will have to wait - potentially a minute or two - for NMM to display the menu to uninstall.

hey i seem to have found a work around to the choke up. i first disabled it then used the delete key and it uninstalled like normal. at least for me would love to know if it works for others

On 11/30/2020 at 3:12 PM, xyzxyz said:

Is there a version of this mod without all the incest texts?? I really don't like them.

Wait...what incest?  To my knowledge, there's only a single string that can occur during rape, and that's where the male rapist is accusing his female victim of screwing her family.

Other than that, it's a lot of "oh, I hope my brother doesn't find out!" and "want to fuck my sister and me at the same time?".

If that stuff really bugs you, you can use Apropos DB Filter (link in original post) to get rid of every line that includes FFAMILY and MFAMILY.

12 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Wait...what incest?  To my knowledge, there's only a single string that can occur during rape, and that's where the male rapist is accusing his female victim of screwing her family.

Other than that, it's a lot of "oh, I hope my brother doesn't find out!" and "want to fuck my sister and me at the same time?".

If that stuff really bugs you, you can use Apropos DB Filter (link in original post) to get rid of every line that includes FFAMILY and MFAMILY.

Did that. The overwrite order is now 1. Apropos 2 1.0,  2. Apropos DB No-incest  and third Your patch. But I have the problem that often words are missing in the texts. Is there a problem with the overwriting order?

s1.jpg

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Did that. The overwrite order is now 1. Apropos 2 1.0,  2. Apropos DB No-incest  and third Your patch. But I have the problem that often words are missing in the texts. Is there a problem with the overwriting order?

s1.jpg

This is caused by Papyrus stress.  The mod won't function well in a script-heavy game, or in places where there are a lot of actors taking up a lot of compute time.

4 minutes ago, Eadoo said:

This is caused by Papyrus stress.  The mod won't function well in a script-heavy game, or in places where there are a lot of actors taking up a lot of compute time.

My game is not really script heavy and it never happens with Apropos 2 and your mod together. The No-Incest patch causes this again.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

My game is not really script heavy and it never happens with Apropos 2 and your mod together. The No-Incest patch causes this again.

There are two scenarios here:

1.  You installed No-Incest AFTER my DB.  Your DB is probably broken.  No-Incest is intended for the Apropos2 default database, and while mine is based on that, it's different enough now that the two are incompatible with one another.

2.  You installed my DB after No-Incest.  My DB overwrote all of the No-Incest stuff.

Based on what you're saying, I'm guessing it was #1.  There's no reason to use No-Incest with my DB.  If you remove it, everything will be fine.  Otherwise you'll need to revert back to the default database and then apply No-Incest to that.

2 minutes ago, Eadoo said:

There are two scenarios here:

1.  You installed No-Incest AFTER my DB.  Your DB is probably broken.  No-Incest is intended for the Apropos2 default database, and while mine is based on that, it's different enough now that the two are incompatible with one another.

2.  You installed my DB after No-Incest.  My DB overwrote all of the No-Incest stuff.

Based on what you're saying, I'm guessing it was #1.  There's no reason to use No-Incest with my DB.  If you remove it, everything will be fine.  Otherwise you'll need to revert back to the default database and then apply No-Incest to that.

Yeah, I figured that out in the meantime myself^^ The No-Incest Patch doesn't work because when I don't use your Patch I have missing words in every sentence. So basically Apropos 2 only works in full sentences with your patch ^^