Wintersun - SexLab Integration

Given that the Old Gods shrine is in Bromjunaar I wonder how Old Nord centric they might be.

I was running through a dragon priest dungeon and thought that, IF you can determine draugr separate from any undead, maybe give some favor for consensual sex with them? Maybe a bonus for dragon priest sex?

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Given that the Old Gods shrine is in Bromjunaar I wonder how Old Nord centric they might be.

I was running through a dragon priest dungeon and thought that, IF you can determine draugr separate from any undead, maybe give some favor for consensual sex with them? Maybe a bonus for dragon priest sex?

Unlikely to be an easy task for custom races. :| They only have ActorTypeUndead keyword as a universal undead marker, distinguishing between draugr and others would have to be done by race. Can't even use SexLab for that - a lot of custom creatures use draugr animations (and some dragon priest animations too - like dreughs from Immersive Creatures).

New version is out!

1.3.2:

• Better wilderness detection
  • New Clavicus pacts will now notify you how much time you have left to complete them
  • Some new MCM options, including ability to change current favor and an emergency button for pacts
  • New pact: Clavicus will equip his mask on you! Although it's not quite the same masque that you got for his quest... (included in a separate optional esp, requires DD v4.0+)
21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What could I remove to make that plugin slot free ... ahhh

Hehe... idk. :P

I didn't want to create separate esps for that reason - my load order is around 250 mods as well... But I don't want the whole mod to require DD just yet. It's a heavy framework, an although I'm sure a lot of people here use it anyway, I'm concerned there might be people who don't want to. Would like to hear them out btw if there are any in this thread.

1 minute ago, PD_ said:

I didn't want to create separate esps for that reason - my load order is around 250 mods as well... But I don't want the whole mod to require DD just yet. It's a heavy framework, an although I'm sure a lot of people here use it anyway, I'm concerned there might be people who don't want to. Would like to hear them out btw if there are any in this thread.

That's totally okey and the right thing to do.

Also I found a spot, some experiment had to go.

Priorities!

I can't anger the deities by being cheap with plugin slots.

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

btw,

I hope I saw that right, but I'm a Follower of Stendarr and had some fun time with other followers.

That seems to have risen the "Stendarr loves you" Amount.

If that should have happend => WSSLI works!

(was just so surprised)

Maybe it was this? :D

Stendarr

15 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Maybe it was this? :D

ah shit, lol

that gave me away ?

genius

didn't even thought about the consequences, just used the LAL Stendarr Start

how cool is that!

and it explains a looot, was already puzzled what is going on with the Stendarr followers:

Spoiler

Keeper Carcette take her devotion to Stendarr very very serious:

ScreenShot718.jpg.3b53eacd9167ec58b59839a6a3eec1aa.jpg

6 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Didnt try mod yet but looks really cool and will try it soon, btw are you planning to add more devious devices stuff in future? 

Likely, since I already started. It was my first attempt to do anything with DD and the framework seems simple enough for me to work with. :) Although it probably won't be the main focus, at least for now.

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

that gave me away ?

Hehe... I will soon know all the kinks of the people who hang out here. ;)

7 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Damn, this is actually pretty epic idea.

Thanks for making the mod ?

Someone had to... :P Glad you like it!

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

Well I'll be the first to say please don't make DD a requirement, or if you have to make it a requirement make it a soft requirement where those of us who don't use it can still enjoy your mod.

3 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

Well I'll be the first to say please don't make DD a requirement, or if you have to make it a requirement make it a soft requirement where those of us who don't use it can still enjoy your mod.

Just now, phillipswilliam92 said:

I 2nd this, as I am not a fan of DD at all but I do love this mod.

Thanks, it's important for me to know if there are people who want the mod to be DD-free. I'll keep the current structure with two esp files then. :)

Concerning Molag Bal

As some of you may know already, I though about creating a scene for him involving ritual described here and in the main Dawnguard storyline that involves women being offered to the daedric lord, some of which (that manage to survive) become Daughters of Coldharbour - pure-blooded vampires.

In my opinion, it should look something like this:

• You serve Molag Bal and gain enough favor with him (let's say 100%)
  • Once you do, you come to his shrine and offer yourself to him in exchange for the gift of vampirism
  • Molag Bal takes you to Coldharbor (just some small interior cell)
  • The ritual happens
  • You blackout and awake somewhere (possibly random) in Skyrim as a vampire lord.

The issues are to find a model for Molag Bal to look somewhat unique and the cell that would look like Coldharbour.

For Molag Bal, so far I was able to find this:

• https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80432/ - a unique daedra race with a look I wouldn't mind Molag Bal to have in my game. Uses normal skeleton for beast races, so should be possible to setup with human animations in SL and SOS. Plus author gives permissions to use his assets in any way. Main contender.
  • https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61980/ - a horny Molag Bal armor. Author doesn't speak english though, so it will be hard to ask for permission. :P
  • https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58191/ - a fairly good-looking and authentic Molag Bal armor. Author does ask for an explicit permission though, an I'm not sure one will be given to an LL project.

For Coldharbour though... not much there. Some modders resource with assets related to TES religion, including Molag Bal - but author explicitly disallows uploading content to anywhere but Nexus. And not much more than that. Plus I've never made any cells myself and CK editor confuses me. :|

My point is: if someone found a good Coldharbour-themed location (with appropriate permissions) or made it for this mod (one interior cell should be enough), it would've made the whole idea just a matter of implementing the quest (which I'll probably handle).

50 minutes ago, PD_ said:

For Coldharbour though... not much there. Some modders resource with assets related to TES religion, including Molag Bal - but author explicitly disallows uploading content to anywhere but Nexus. And not much more than that. Plus I've never made any cells myself and CK editor confuses me. :|

Coldharbour(at least in some suggestions), is meant to be a copy of Tamriel, only looking either hellish(at least in somewhat older depictions), or similarly hellish, only "cold", as ESO shows it. So you could have the area you appear in be a copy of the Volkihair main hall, only you can't leave the main part of the hall(not into the entrance area, or some of the side areas like where the forge is - these being closed with doors or gates, or magical effects you collide with), and most of the furniture is removed, save for a single throne, which Bal may be in(depending on his depiction), or standing in front of it. Also, all the lights in the room are cold, unlike the fairly "warm" lights of Volkihar Keep.

Otherwise, something I feel is missing from the base mod, is the option to essentially begin the game worshiping Molag Bal, though Dunmer might get that option right away. Doubly so if you begin as a Vampire(LAL's starts, etc), the base mod doesn't check for that. There is also if the player is already a Vampire(where along with the scene, you'd obviously get the VL power without the DG quest), or already a Vampire Lord through DG at 100% favor, and how that would interact with this event. 

I know you've just stated DD implementation won't be the main focus for now but whenever you do return to it here's an idea.

During sex our characters could gain favor with Dibella by wearing any device that would "enhance" the sex/love-making. Such devices could be gags, blindfolds and various arm restraints such as arm/elbowbinders, yokes, straitjackets and cuffs. This can be taken further by wearing any device during sex that could be considered sexy such as the restrictive devices for example.

Bondage sex is already implied in-game at Haelga's Bunkhouse in Riften, Haelga herself is a Dibella worshiper that practices the Dibellan arts, this apparently includes bondage sex. If you go to her room in the bunkhouse you'll find leather strips and a horker tusk under her bed, there's even a set of shackles mounted to the headboard.

Dibella would, however, disapprove of any sex/love-making act whenever our characters are wearing either a chastity belt or bra or both. Doesn't matter if our characters are having vaginal sex while wearing a chastity bra, favor would be lost as the bra is hiding your beauty or some such. Same goes for having oral or anal sex while wearing a chastity belt. Dibella shouldn't care if our characters wear chastity devices outside of sex/love-making so long as it's not during sex.

Haven't tried the mod yet but it seems to get better and better so thanks for creating it.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Coldharbour(at least in some suggestions), is meant to be a copy of Tamriel, only looking either hellish(at least in somewhat older depictions), or similarly hellish, only "cold", as ESO shows it. So you could have the area you appear in be a copy of the Volkihair main hall, only you can't leave the main part of the hall(not into the entrance area, or some of the side areas like where the forge is - these being closed with doors or gates, or magical effects you collide with), and most of the furniture is removed, save for a single throne, which Bal may be in(depending on his depiction), or standing in front of it. Also, all the lights in the room are cold, unlike the fairly "warm" lights of Volkihar Keep.

Yeah, I've read about that somewhere (probably on UESP), so some location from the base game could be used, with lighting changed to something much colder and possibly additional cosmetic changes. Still, I'll have to figure out how to do all that...

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Otherwise, something I feel is missing from the base mod, is the option to essentially begin the game worshiping Molag Bal, though Dunmer might get that option right away. Doubly so if you begin as a Vampire(LAL's starts, etc), the base mod doesn't check for that. There is also if the player is already a Vampire(where along with the scene, you'd obviously get the VL power without the DG quest), or already a Vampire Lord through DG at 100% favor, and how that would interact with this event. 

You can pick a deity to follow from my MCM to achieve that. It works at any stage of the game an uses Wintersun's own functions to set everything properly.

While player can already become a VL in Dawnguard, they can never become a pure-blooded vampire this way - only a second generation vampire. Which is still powerful, but not quite the same. I'd like to add some special power or at least a passive perk to the player after the ritual that would make it feel different. I'll think about a way to do it without interfering with vampire overhauls.

39 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Bondage sex is already implied in-game at Haelga's Bunkhouse in Riften, Haelga herself is a Dibella worshiper that practices the Dibellan arts, this apparently includes bondage sex. If you go to her room in the bunkhouse you'll find leather strips and a horker tusk under her bed, there's even a set of shackles mounted to the headboard.

That's a lot of research. :P And I like that developers left some slight implications like that. A fuel for inspiration. :D

I'll look into implementing effects specifically related to wearing DD. They have quite a bit of events that can be easily hooked into - like player escape attempts or orgasm from wearing devices. I already did a bit of that for the new Clavicus pact, but there's always room for improvement. :)

I feel like Clavicus Vile demands for something similar to the devious follwers Deals system... So you make a Deal with him to be granted one of your wishes wealth/power/... But you get something that restricts your Player and slowly makes them seem more and more like his plaything, until the point where you are too bound by his will, at wich point you lose all favour and get sent to simple slavery or something like that

23 minutes ago, grooovus said:

I feel like Clavicus Vile demands for something similar to the devious follwers Deals system... So you make a Deal with him to be granted one of your wishes wealth/power/... But you get something that restricts your Player and slowly makes them seem more and more like his plaything, until the point where you are too bound by his will, at wich point you lose all favour and get sent to simple slavery or something like that

Maybe I'll do something about his wishes as well. Right now he just gives a perk point for 15% favor or something like that... Something can definitely be improved here. No plans right now though.

I wouldn't want to be as... intrusive as Devious Followers though, or go against the general Wintersun design - so using "wish" at 100% favor should still be a reward overall, even if it has some downsides.

39 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Yeah, I've read about that somewhere (probably on UESP), so some location from the base game could be used, with lighting changed to something much colder and possibly additional cosmetic changes. Still, I'll have to figure out how to do all that...

You can pick a deity to follow from my MCM to achieve that. It works at any stage of the game an uses Wintersun's own functions to set everything properly.

While player can already become a VL in Dawnguard, they can never become a pure-blooded vampire this way - only a second generation vampire. Which is still powerful, but not quite the same. I'd like to add some special power or at least a passive perk to the player after the ritual that would make it feel different. I'll think about a way to do it without interfering with vampire overhauls.

That's a lot of research. :P And I like that developers left some slight implications like that. A fuel for inspiration. :D

I'll look into implementing effects specifically related to wearing DD. They have quite a bit of events that can be easily hooked into - like player escape attempts or orgasm from wearing devices. I already did a bit of that for the new Clavicus pact, but there's always room for improvement. :)

For Morlog Bal I prefer this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61980/ he looks really cool as far as Cold Harbor and the powers of a Pure Blooded Vampire check out Dark Envoy on nexus mods looked hear https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90869 It has every think you are looking for and is completly compatible with all the other vampire overhaul mods. You might be able to get permition to use it and the have it a a soft requierment for this mod.

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

Maybe I'll do something about his wishes as well. Right now he just gives a perk point for 15% favor or something like that... Something can definitely be improved here. No plans right now though.

I wouldn't want to be as... intrusive as Devious Followers though, or go against the general Wintersun design - so using "wish" at 100% favor should still be a reward overall, even if it has some downsides.

By and large, it would be worth limiting ourselves to a clear study of the sexual preferences of all the gods introduced by the basic mod (like/dislike) and not to produce unnecessary entities (new pacts, DD, etc.). The end of endless *better* all of us here have already seen. But it's your case, of course.

1 hour ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

For Morlog Bal I prefer this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61980/ he looks really cool as far as Cold Harbor and the powers of a Pure Blooded Vampire check out Dark Envoy on nexus mods looked hear https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90869 It has every think you are looking for and is completly compatible with all the other vampire overhaul mods. You might be able to get permition to use it and the have it a a soft requierment for this mod.

Ok, I'll try to do with this model if I get to it. :D The penis is probably too large though and will likely cause clipping. Will try to tweak.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a lot at this mod for some ideas.