Wintersun - SexLab Integration

On 1/1/2020 at 6:38 AM, hoothoooot said:

As far as skooma whore goes, i just wanted the drugs from it to be counted towards favor with sanguine for using them. This might already be the case tho, dependin on how the drugs are put into the game. I havent tested it much yet.

I have no idea how Wintersun detects skooma or alcohol, never looked at this mechanic. Maybe it will work as is. Either way, it's not related to SL events directly, so it sounds like it should be in a compatibility patch rather than included here. It might be easily doable in xEdit or not, depending on the implementation.

As far as dibella, i should have been a bit clearer. I agree that she prob wouldnt punish you for being a victim, but she shouldnt give favor for it imo. but Dibella is an iffy one with sex. Thats why i suggested option to ignire, or give player option like beastiality has with her.

I remembered my 3rd idea from last night tho. Molag Bal Likeing sex with vampires specifically ( when not victim ), and liking necrophilia when you're the one to initialise it. ( Sex with a dead powerless bodies is a hell of a way to show you're dominate. and from what i understand is the key appeal to necro. Like rape, its about the power you have over another, not necessarily the sex.)Some mods like Defeat allow you to necro a body after you kill em ( just to be clear not talking about getting raped by draug or vamps ect.)  Sound like some Molag Bal territory to me.

Fair, this mod could use more customization anyway.

Necrophilia is currently generalized and considers undead and dead bodies the same thing. It's convenient for Arkay and Aedra in general, so I would hesitate before separating them unless it feels important.

Also like the ideas floating around for Molag ColdHarbuor  rituals, sounds tricky tho. Lucky for me Sanquine already has alot going on with SD+

Yeah, I've had this idea for a while, but Creation Kit doesn't want to work with Mod Organizer for me currently, and it's very inconvenient to manually move stuff around all the time. I'll have to put more effort into setting it up to be able to do something like that, as well as more complicated quests maybe.

Also something was mentioned about mehrunes dagon sharing the trait with Molag that he hates player being a slave. I agree that this is territory of both of them. Both are dominators. Both should dislike it when you are the victim as well, it shows weakness, niether of the daedra tolerate weakness very well if i undeerstand correctly.

Hmm... I don't know him well, will read something up on his lore. Or play Oblivion again. :)

On 1/1/2020 at 9:40 AM, hoothoooot said:

Foller of dibella magic girl in a hentai world, eventually corrupted by deadra.

Sounds like an average LL playthrough. :D Glad I could contribute to the experience. ;)

This is probably a compatibility patch issue/ no idea how hard modding is, and can only appriciate whats provided.

However, is there a simple way to implement compatibility between this and Namiras goat? Please namira to eat the dead thru that mod, or feed it to followers with ineeds. Also the ability to mutilate corpses it provides might be nice way of pleasing other daedra who glorify in such things.

After typing all that out i realise its probably a whole other project but i dont wanna earase it and it might be something to think about. Would be cool with this if its possible.

idk if it could be part f this or has to be a seperate patch. but like i said idk how to do any of this. Thank you agian for knowing how and helping the LL community.

Also idk how much support/integration you care to do, but hunterborn should work nicely with this mod too. Hiricine ( i think ) and some others probably appreciate the hunt, kill, tending, and eating of a bounty.

Ill keep giving ideas as i come up with them, dismiss outright anything thats too hard/complicated/bug causing. My feelers wont get hurt

On 1/2/2020 at 8:19 PM, hoothoooot said:

However, is there a simple way to implement compatibility between this and Namiras goat? Please namira to eat the dead thru that mod, or feed it to followers with ineeds. Also the ability to mutilate corpses it provides might be nice way of pleasing other daedra who glorify in such things.

No idea, never used that mod. Sounds like it would either require a list of food items added by the mod to check what was eaten or attaching a script to all of them to trigger Wintersun favor changes on consumptions. Don't think I can make a good support for a mod I didn't use.

23 hours ago, hoothoooot said:

Also idk how much support/integration you care to do, but hunterborn should work nicely with this mod too. Hiricine ( i think ) and some others probably appreciate the hunt, kill, tending, and eating of a bounty.

I'm not sure if Wintersun originally gives favor for something related to hunterborn or not (there's "slay living in the open", which probably triggers on killing wild animals as well). Maybe there's just no need for additional favor changes if it is already accounted for in some way, it might make getting to devotee too easy. I don't intend to rebalance the mod, just add more possibilities.

12 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

Out of curiosity, what are the potential options for sex pacts for Clavicus Vile with this mod?

I was planning a build around worshipping him at some point, but I figured that if the sex pacts of this mod were interesting enough I'd tweak the build a bit to add a succubus edge to it. 

Vaginal/oral/anal sex with 3-10 people/creatures in 24-48 in-game hours. Doesn't matter if the player is in a receiving position or not, as long as the animation has the required tag.

Also a devious mask pact if you enable DD addon. Requires to wear it for a set amount of time.

This can be enabled along with Enai's original pacts for more variety, with a customizable chance to get each type.

EDIT: forgot that it's possible to get no tag restriction, so any sex with the right partner would count.

2 hours ago, PD_ said:

No idea, never used that mod. Sounds like it would either require a list of food items added by the mod to check what was eaten or attaching a script to all of them to trigger Wintersun favor changes on consumptions. Don't think I can make a good support for a mod I didn't use.

I'm not sure if Wintersun originally gives favor for something related to hunterborn or not (there's "slay living in the open", which probably triggers on killing wild animals as well). Maybe there's just no need for additional favor changes if it is already accounted for in some way, it might make getting to devotee too easy. I don't intend to rebalance the mod, just add more possibilities.

hunterborn thing was a random thought,

The namira's goat thing would probably require what u said. sounds like something it would need, along with bunch of other crap. If you have never tried it you should have a look at it, not for this mod really just for fun. it allows you to mutilate dead bodies, and eat their parts. cooked or you can prepare it.

With ineeds mechanics you can auto tell it whats raw and whats not, along with the fact it is food to begin with just by eating it once. and make followers cannibals too. Its very gruesome and pretty neat.

Back to wintersun *hmmf* does this or reg mod keep track of devotion among gods outside your current deity? like any polytheism in the mod at all? Or is my paying tribute ot other gods purely roleplay? ( still gunna do it if it is, everyone else in skyrim does. And unlike most of them the gods listen to me. Dragonborn Privilege)

*edit* Forgot to mention, tested compatibility between skoomawhore and wintersun. wintersun doesnt recoqnise any of the drugs, nor skooma ( but thats prob cause skoomawhore changed it,...maybe) Long story short Going on wild drug bindges and blacking out over and over, getting arrested for it and waking up in drunk cell doesnt seem to please sanquine at all.  Saying this mostly incase anyone else was interested to know how they worked together as i was.

Also telling game theyre alcohol with ineeds doesnt seem to help any either.

40 minutes ago, hoothoooot said:

The namira's goat thing would probably require what u said. sounds like something it would need, along with bunch of other crap. If you have never tried it you should have a look at it, not for this mod really just for fun. it allows you to mutilate dead bodies, and eat their parts. cooked or you can prepare it.

With ineeds mechanics you can auto tell it whats raw and whats not, along with the fact it is food to begin with just by eating it once. and make followers cannibals too. Its very gruesome and pretty neat.

I think I'm good... :D CACO and iNeed already allow harvesting human meat if I'm ever in need of some, don't think I need this process to be more detailed.

44 minutes ago, hoothoooot said:

Back to wintersun *hmmf* does this or reg mod keep track of devotion among gods outside your current deity? like any polytheism in the mod at all? Or is my paying tribute ot other gods purely roleplay? ( still gunna do it if it is, everyone else in skyrim does. And unlike most of them the gods listen to me. Dragonborn Privilege)

You can follow (and gain or lose favor as a result) only one deity at a time, but your favor is usually saved when you switch to another (halved in the latest version instead). I think it's always reset to 0 for Daedra though. All of that is from the original mod and I didn't change anything about it.

49 minutes ago, hoothoooot said:

*edit* Forgot to mention, tested compatibility between skoomawhore and wintersun. wintersun doesnt recoqnise any of the drugs, nor skooma ( but thats prob cause skoomawhore changed it,...maybe) Long story short Going on wild drug bindges and blacking out over and over, getting arrested for it and waking up in drunk cell doesnt seem to please sanquine at all.  Saying this mostly incase anyone else was interested to know how they worked together as i was.

Also telling game theyre alcohol with ineeds doesnt seem to help any either.

I'll take a look at how Wintersun does that and if it can be changed. But I'm not actively working on the mod atm, so I wouldn't expect an update soon.

iNeed only stores such information internally for it's own use (in FormLists), so no other mod will react to that unless they specifically support iNeed and can read those lists as well.

Thats good to know about the poly thing. I couldnt find any real info about that except that some poly support was being put into a new update on an old post but nothing more after that i could find.

Also didnt know that about ineeds, another good thing to know.

And update or not this addon works great as is, and i can prety much role play the details missing from actually being in the original mod. Figure if i wanted it badly enough i would spend time to actually learn to do this myslef, but i havent. So thank you agian for doing it for us.

Hi, i'm aware this would be much more than you did and by no means i'd want to belittle that but i'm wondering if you'd be up for suggestions to add some (radiant) quests to regain favor?

I'm usually playing a victim (i.e neither rapist nor consensual) and the idea of worshipping a god that dislikes that and (more/alternative) work to keep a god that dislikes victims would be nice. :)

Other than that... again, might be some more work than you're up for, (just saw there already is a DD addon?) but one idea that would fit here very well independently from the above would be to add (dis)likes for Devious Devices. Main reason for that idea is that in Shout like a Virgin, Nocturnal wants... virgins. So she dislikes any kind of sex, but does like people wearing these devices. Imho it would be great if the lore of different mods would fit together. :)

19 hours ago, hoothoooot said:

Figure if i wanted it badly enough i would spend time to actually learn to do this myslef, but i havent. So thank you agian for doing it for us.

Maybe you'll do one day. ;) My advice would be learning the basics of TES5Edit. It's a relatively easy and very powerful utility that helps resolving conflicts and even tweaking values in the mods to your liking without any scripting (unless you want to, of course. I never did :D).

14 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hi, i'm aware this would be much more than you did and by no means i'd want to belittle that but i'm wondering if you'd be up for suggestions to add some (radiant) quests to regain favor?

I want the radiant quests myself, but I don't really know how to make any. They are so confusing...

I'm usually playing a victim (i.e neither rapist nor consensual) and the idea of worshipping a god that dislikes that and (more/alternative) work to keep a god that dislikes victims would be nice.

Hehe, I like that. :yum:  I'll likely add an option for Aedra to also punish the player for being raped instead of ignoring it, but can't say when. :(

Other than that... again, might be some more work than you're up for, (just saw there already is a DD addon?)

A smol one. It contains an additional pact for Clavicus and nothing else at the moment.

but one idea that would fit here very well independently from the above would be to add (dis)likes for Devious Devices. Main reason for that idea is that in Shout like a Virgin, Nocturnal wants... virgins. So she dislikes any kind of sex, but does like people wearing these devices. Imho it would be great if the lore of different mods would fit together.

I wrote down an idea to add the option for Nocturnal to dislike all sex, as an indirect SLAV support.

But aside from Nocturnal, what other deities could react to DD items and how?... Sanguine would definitely like them and Dibella might do the opposite. Molag Bal would probably care if the player was chained and collared by someone, but I don't imagine him getting angry if the player just puts them on (or ends up in some after opening the wrong chest).

6 hours ago, PD_ said:

But aside from Nocturnal, what other deities could react to DD items and how?... Sanguine would definitely like them and Dibella might do the opposite. Molag Bal would probably care if the player was chained and collared by someone, but I don't imagine him getting angry if the player just puts them on (or ends up in some after opening the wrong chest).

I think this would be great And fit in very nicely.

sanquine would def like them as you said, and fits into sd+ very well. Perhaps give a bonus to devotion when having sex while wearing them. Prob not a good idea to give for equipping tho. ( you prob already thought of that )

Dibella you might want to make a toggle option for whether she is into it or not for the sake of player preferences and to stop debate over what she would do.

Molag Bal is only part i slightly disagree with you. I agree that being chained by another would def not please him. Also think that willingly chaining yourself in submissive materials would ALSO displease him. But you could just make it a toggle thing i guess ( For the same reasons as the dibella argument above.

Lastly, I kinda fiddle with Edit, but only for VERY minor things, ( like changing drug prices of Skoomawhore drugs )

I tried to change private needs a while back so vampires still had to pee too, and remove the vampire bladder thingy. Completely failed.

So yeah i need to learn some more.

Things I want to change/see changed.

The DD stuff you guys just mentioned.

Dibella not like you being a rape agressor.

Sanquine liking drugs from skoomawhores and giving small boost when taking them and a multiplier to devotion when sex while intoxicated, and your addiction rate.

Making Namiras goat mod work with wintersun as well.

Is the above things i cn do with tesVedit? If so would i have ot learn alot? And are any of those ( cept the namiras goat ) likey to be done by you at all? Still wanna sstart learning EDIT but you would be alot faster, less buggy, and all around more successful than I.

( all my plans on the path my character was going to take went to shit when sanquine took me to his realm right at games start, got me addicted to hella drugs, took my virginity, branded his symbol onto my ass, and when i was leaving he gave me iron whip among other things from animated armory mod on accident. SOOOOOooooo, im all about sanquine now. Thank you agian for helping to make that happen, alnog with the other mod authhors who contributed to that all happening without me forcing a single bit of it. You guiys are amazing. )

Just a guess but if i want skoomawhore drugs to work is this the thing i need to chnage? and to what if so? Do i just change it to whatever wintersun recognises as alchole?

Capture.PNG

On 1/3/2020 at 3:03 PM, hoothoooot said:

hunterborn thing was a random thought,

It's already possible to use some Hunterborn features to gain favor with any god who approves of bestiality.  One of the key features of Hunterborn is using hunting knives to skin the game we brought down while hunting.  When skinning with ebony or daedric hunting knives, there is a chance we can spawn an aggressive Aspect of Hircine (unique aspect for each knife).  The trick?  Banging Hircine, of course!

Banging Hircine 1-3

Spoiler

834751519_BangingHircine1.jpg.d8a77ecf5f03765d8f9ca1fedd1576d8.jpg

865153790_BangingHircine2.jpg.3e63e447bd2da7d58b89022629ce8c41.jpg

2058211767_BangingHircine3.jpg.fb40f8c83c4d2fa8b5111817e8847cdd.jpg

What I've come to understand with most Sexlab events happening in open world Skyrim, the events can be broken down into component pieces, namely:  1)  actuators (things which directly cause a sex event; i.e., casting a spell which forces sex, offering BJs for money, et al); 2) vulnerabilities (weakness in our status which may make the denizens of Skyrim force engage/rape us); and, 3) action event chains (actions leading directly to le petit morte (orgasm), and/or to additional actions).  For my money, the highest quality game play comes from the vulnerabilities, as it presents a "random chaos" element into our circumstance, which fits perfectly with the slogan; "shit happens".  {note1: skooma consumption is also a vulnerability which we can exploit as a gateway to gain Sanguine's favor}.   {note2: the aphrodisiac potions from SLEN are the perfect example of sex through indirect means.  Quaff down an aphro potion, begin emitting an insane level of pheremones, which drives all the dogs in the yard wild, and get ready to service the line of very alert, very hard suitors, just begging for our attention, and more} 

From what I've seen so far with Wintersun and SL Wintersun Integration, favor comes from the action event chains, and not from the actuators or vulnerabilities (doing drugs, bathing, peeing, sleeping nude in a wilderness camp, et al).  In our Hircine example, in the above spoiler, skinning game with a daedric or ebony hunting knife creates a vulnerability that an Aspect of Hircine may spawn (and rape us).  Whether we choose to fight it, run from it, or let it fuck us, is our choice on how we deal with any vulnerability realized.  But to gain favor, there is really no choice, as the backbone system calls for direct actions.  To gain favor, we must go rollin' and tumblin' with the beast.  Let the linens hit floor!  {note: can also get creative with the hidden Hunterborn secret rituals, and the hosts of those drunken affairs, but that's a long, drawn out trail, which starts with those strange brew potions we frequently pick up from either fallen game, or wilderness merchants}

16 hours ago, hoothoooot said:

Things I want to change/see changed.

The DD stuff you guys just mentioned.

Dibella not like you being a rape agressor.

Sanquine liking drugs from skoomawhores and giving small boost when taking them and a multiplier to devotion when sex while intoxicated, and your addiction rate.

Making Namiras goat mod work with wintersun as well.

Is the above things i cn do with tesVedit? If so would i have ot learn alot? And are any of those ( cept the namiras goat ) likey to be done by you at all? Still wanna sstart learning EDIT but you would be alot faster, less buggy, and all around more successful than I.

No, this sounds like mostly scripted stuff...

16 hours ago, hoothoooot said:

( all my plans on the path my character was going to take went to shit when sanquine took me to his realm right at games start, got me addicted to hella drugs, took my virginity, branded his symbol onto my ass, and when i was leaving he gave me iron whip among other things from animated armory mod on accident. SOOOOOooooo, im all about sanquine now. Thank you agian for helping to make that happen, alnog with the other mod authhors who contributed to that all happening without me forcing a single bit of it. You guiys are amazing. )

Just a guess but if i want skoomawhore drugs to work is this the thing i need to chnage? and to what if so? Do i just change it to whatever wintersun recognises as alchole?

I found how Wintersun detects alcohol drinks:

Spoiler

image.png.2d963fba7bb09cac616bd24766221d18.png

It attaches this script to an effect that reduces player's stamina regeneration rate (and is exclusively used by alcohol drinks in vanilla), so any item that doesn't have that effect won't be considered one. To make them work, you'll need to attach this script to a magic effect that is attached to the items. So either just add this script to some of the drug-exclusive effects or make a new magic effect and attach it to every item you think should give favor with Sanguine on consumption.

I suggest you don't edit the original files directly, but rather through creating a patch. This will allow you to revert everything easily if things go wrong and will also isolate your changes (this way they will also persist if you update the original mod, although some changes may be necessary to account for the update)

2 hours ago, HardRaine said:

From what I've seen so far with Wintersun and SL Wintersun Integration, favor comes from the action event chains, and not from the actuators or vulnerabilities (doing drugs, bathing, peeing, sleeping nude in a wilderness camp, et al).  In our Hircine example, in the above spoiler, skinning game with a daedric or ebony hunting knife creates a vulnerability that an Aspect of Hircine may spawn (and rape us).  Whether we choose to fight it, run from it, or let it fuck us, is our choice on how we deal with any vulnerability realized.  But to gain favor, there is really no choice, as the backbone system calls for direct actions.  To gain favor, we must go rollin' and tumblin' with the beast.  Let the linens hit floor! 

I don't know... It depends on who you follow and what SL mods you have installed. Most Daedra, including Hircine, do give you favor for being "vulnerable" (i.e. raped) if other conditions apply.

I'll think about the rules for Aedra from that perspective though. Maybe it's appropriate for some to give favor on rape for being a martyr and enduring the suffering.

30 minutes ago, PD_ said:

No, this sounds like mostly scripted stuff...

I found how Wintersun detects alcohol drinks:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.2d963fba7bb09cac616bd24766221d18.png

It attaches this script to an effect that reduces player's stamina regeneration rate (and is exclusively used by alcohol drinks in vanilla), so any item that doesn't have that effect won't be considered one. To make them work, you'll need to attach this script to a magic effect that is attached to the items. So either just add this script to some of the drug-exclusive effects or make a new magic effect and attach it to every item you think should give favor with Sanguine on consumption.

I suggest you don't edit the original files directly, but rather through creating a patch. This will allow you to revert everything easily if things go wrong and will also isolate your changes (this way they will also persist if you update the original mod, although some changes may be necessary to account for the update)

THANK YOU THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH.

Your discovery also explains why i dont gain any favor for alcohol either.(Not even honeybrew. It was driving me  nuts, i really wanna follow this guy, even tho his perks dont do shit for my nonalchemist character.) Between caco and skoomawhore all those things GIVE stamina now,...not that i have any idea how to fix it still. ( i know u said how but i dont know how to take those steps. )

would it be easier to change the dmg stamina thingy to gain stamina? so i  only have to change one thing instead of the consumables of two separate mods?? And is creating my own effect and attatching them simpler than it sounds? I could spend time at work learning this if its somewhat noob friendly. I just dont know where i should start. ( probably with the basics, but i really just wanna learn this very specific thing. ) Seriously need to learn more abot EDIT. I fucked up changing body slots last night,....think when i get something to do what i want its more luck than anything else.

3 hours ago, PD_ said:

I don't know... It depends on who you follow and what SL mods you have installed. Most Daedra, including Hircine, do give you favor for being "vulnerable" (i.e. raped) if other conditions apply.

Doesn't the favor come once we are raped, and not when we are vulnerable to rape?  I don't know of any aspect of Wintersun which rewards for vulnerability (an unrealized risk), only for the physical acts which may take place as a result of being vulnerable.   Raped <> vulnerable.  Rape is a vulnerability realized.  "Party girl in a tavern gets drunk, takes off her clothes, and shakes her ass at the crowd in a wanton fashion".  Will she get favor for this drunken display?  Or, will she only get favor when somebody cashes in her drunken invitation by having sex with her?  And if she is prepared to cash the check her ass wrote, is that even rape?  {in the States, it depends on the 'consent rules' used under each State's criminal laws, which may vary from State to State}

Event Chain Networks (or how to create large scale random content)

Spoiler

I see these as two distinct things, and in regards to modding, a way to create incredible levels of explosive random "content" which can happen at any time without any setup or effort on our part, other than personally having one or more vulnerabilities.  It's beyond the scope of this discussion, but using an SSX rule network (with generic sources and targets) in one of my games, a compound event chain started with one rule for "smoking a blunt in a military camp" (which caused consensual group sex, which then caused spectators to masturbate.  Vulnerability multiplied and spread many times, and in a wide 360 degree arc around the sex acts).  That one 5p sex act, then set off a larger scale war than any battle in the vanilla game (located just west of Dawnstar, and between the 2 opposing faction military camps nearby, as the soldiers smelled sex and came for it.  But as the sex acts finished, the mortal enemies went to war with each, until the wildlife caught wind of their vulnerabilities, and began raping/killing them...which in turn set off even more vulnerabilities, and caused more NPCs/creatures to come for a piece of the action. 

{ note: i also use lots of mods which have armies chasing my toons to assassinate them, with some parties > 30, and who also decided on a little sexy time R&R.  Also, the Immersive Patrols and Adventurers and Travelers mods to make for even larger confrontations (for The Old Ways worshipers, those IP Imperial and Thalmor patrols are perfect fodder for favor gain}  

The vulnerability-> event chains compounded (by multiplying the accumulated vulnerabilities), and spread from one camp to the other, which then fired follow on chains involving nearby wildlife and enemy NPCs, and was finished off by 3 assault dragons raping/killing everybody, except the camp commanders and my toon (all 3 survivors were raped several times, though).  Near the end, before the dragons appeared, it looked like the Battle of the Bastards from Game of Thrones, only they weren't initially fighting, they were.... :love:  And all because my toon smoked a single blunt on the warfront.  Moral of the story:  my toons need better weed!  This local stinkweed causes all kinds of weird aberrations; death, war, suffering, and kills off all of the local wildlife...bummer

To me, that's powerful stuff, and good enough reason to differentiate vulnerabilities from physical acts.  { requires a bashed patch to even attempt this, plus adding in a 4-5x increase with the Total Number of Active Actors (A), and the Total Number of Actors in a Fight (B) global variables.  I use a 2/3 rule for setting these; with B <= .66A.  When I have lots of time to play, I set it at A(100), B(60), and let the slaughterfests begin }

Another Example:  I create vulnerabilities when setting up a Campfire camp (using a Hunter's Bedroll from Hunterborn), as I use the mod Go to Bed to avoid the fade to black aspects of sleeping/waiting, and set the sleep outfit for "nude".  THAT is the vulnerability, and I never get favor simply for being at risk.  Next, I have several Scent of Sex rules which can exploit the "nude vulnerability" of sleeping in camp naked (but those rules have conditions so it's not automatically given my toon will be raped).  Once the risk is realized, and my toon gets physically assaulted, only then does she get any favor, if it applies, based on the deity of choice.

{note: on my Mora follower, she pals around with Tirk the Horny Reikling, who is supposed to guard the camp while Luna sleeps.  Horny little bastard cannot help himself, and jumps on her sleepy vulnerability, using the rule; "Tirk! Living sex god!"  We have to camp out in the Wilds, as the Living Sex God humps every woman in town if we try to stay over in an Inn.  We were banned from all the finer places, after he shagged Elisif right on her throne in Solitude, and we were asked to leave (not really, but he did fuck the queen right on her throne.  Awkward).  Horny little bastard!}

~~~~~

Sorry to digress, was just looking for ways to use some mod features as low overhead vulnerability generators (leading to favor gain); instead of as direct producers of favor (which requires scripting in most cases).

11 hours ago, HardRaine said:

{note: on my Mora follower, she pals around with Tirk the Horny Reikling, who is supposed to guard the camp while Luna sleeps.  Horny little bastard cannot help himself, and jumps on her sleepy vulnerability, using the rule; "Tirk! Living sex god!"  We have to camp out in the Wilds, as the Living Sex God humps every woman in town if we try to stay over in an Inn.  We were banned from all the finer places, after he shagged Elisif right on her throne in Solitude, and we were asked to leave (not really, but he did fuck the queen right on her throne.  Awkward).  Horny little bastard!}

This is why this game is still great a decade later.

15 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Doesn't the favor come once we are raped, and not when we are vulnerable to rape?  I don't know of any aspect of Wintersun which rewards for vulnerability (an unrealized risk), only for the physical acts which may take place as a result of being vulnerable.   Raped <> vulnerable.  Rape is a vulnerability realized.  "Party girl in a tavern gets drunk, takes off her clothes, and shakes her ass at the crowd in a wanton fashion".  Will she get favor for this drunken display?  Or, will she only get favor when somebody cashes in her drunken invitation by having sex with her?  And if she is prepared to cash the check her ass wrote, is that even rape?  {in the States, it depends on the 'consent rules' used under each State's criminal laws, which may vary from State to State}

Oh, you meant that. In that case you are right, it doesn't account for possibilities, only for the events once they happen. It seems to be an interesting concept to explore...

17 hours ago, hoothoooot said:

THANK YOU THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH.

Your discovery also explains why i dont gain any favor for alcohol either.(Not even honeybrew. It was driving me  nuts, i really wanna follow this guy, even tho his perks dont do shit for my nonalchemist character.) Between caco and skoomawhore all those things GIVE stamina now,...not that i have any idea how to fix it still. ( i know u said how but i dont know how to take those steps. )

would it be easier to change the dmg stamina thingy to gain stamina? so i  only have to change one thing instead of the consumables of two separate mods?? And is creating my own effect and attatching them simpler than it sounds? I could spend time at work learning this if its somewhat noob friendly. I just dont know where i should start. ( probably with the basics, but i really just wanna learn this very specific thing. ) Seriously need to learn more abot EDIT. I fucked up changing body slots last night,....think when i get something to do what i want its more luck than anything else.

I'll see if I can make a tutorial then.

Well, changing the effect itself won't do anything if it is not used, you'll need to attach the script to the effect that gives stamina from alcohol. And be mindful that it's only used by the alcohol and drugs, otherwise other random food (an maybe not only) items will start giving favor with Sanguine.

Creating a new effect is more reliable since you will be able to control what items exactly are included, but it also means it will have to be attached to every item. Which may be easy or not, depending on their count.

Oh, changing slots is a mess. You can't just do it in xEdit because the items will be invisible then. In order for it to actually work, you also need to edit the models used by the items in NifScope and change the slot number there as well. I did this for the Realistic Eyeglasses mod so they use the same slot as DD blindfolds. There's a tutorial for that somewhere.

52 minutes ago, PD_ said:

I'll see if I can make a tutorial then.

Well, changing the effect itself won't do anything if it is not used, you'll need to attach the script to the effect that gives stamina from alcohol. And be mindful that it's only used by the alcohol and drugs, otherwise other random food (an maybe not only) items will start giving favor with Sanguine.

Creating a new effect is more reliable since you will be able to control what items exactly are included, but it also means it will have to be attached to every item. Which may be easy or not, depending on their count.

Oh, changing slots is a mess. You can't just do it in xEdit because the items will be invisible then. In order for it to actually work, you also need to edit the models used by the items in NifScope and change the slot number there as well. I did this for the Realistic Eyeglasses mod so they use the same slot as DD blindfolds. There's a tutorial for that somewhere.

That would be awesome. Tutorial made using the mods in question would be a good way to not fuck it up.

The bodyslots ting has caused me alot of wierd and seemingly unnecessary grief. Sometimes it works fine. I never knew which of the two armor things i should change and from what u say it sounds like both. I couldnt find it both times on alot of pieces is prob where my issues came in. I have tried to do all sorts of things  thought would be minor.

I tried to take the vampire wings mesh i got from another file and make it to where my character would not be a hideous monster when in VL form( by switching/renaming meshes textures ) and instead just grow the wings........Turned even more freakish.

Also could never get collisions to work with sos + belly, it works fine with everything else but sos/belly i get clipping. Thought that would be an easy fix too but i just caused ctd.

Since then i dont try to do very much without a very specific guide. (also i should check out the eyeglasses mod, sounds neat. prob gunna have to learn to esp merge my clothing stuffs too. THAT howeevr should be simple, or a simple guide easy to find. I just havent been forced to do it yet. )

On 1/5/2020 at 5:34 AM, PD_ said:

Yeah, Dibella would dislike well, everything that protects any hole i guess, doesn't care about other stuff. ;)

For Mara i'd rather say it the other way around, likes everything that protects (and dislikes everything else?) Not sure if it's possible to detect if your married to your sex-partner... if it is, then that would be favor and everybody else dislike too.

For Molag Bal: Likes bindings, dislike protection, so the player can be raped easier? I'm not sure how hard it would be to detect if the player adds any devices to NPCs... but there would be some more options if possible. :)

Sanguine... not sure. Maybe he likes it if the player wears plugs? Gain a little favor everytime they vibrate? Possibly wearing something in certain slots and not in others is something he might like.... hat + boots but ass and tits exposed? Bonus points if drunk and possibly if the allowed items are devious? Or fighting in bindings? All of it? The opposite could be true of course too. Any normal behaviour, i.e running around fully clothed, fighting with weapons... could be disliked.

9 hours ago, hoothoooot said:

I tried to take the vampire wings mesh i got from another file and make it to where my character would not be a hideous monster when in VL form( by switching/renaming meshes textures ) and instead just grow the wings........Turned even more freakish.

Try this vampire lord appearance sometime, Vampire Lord replacer "Mistress of Night" Kerrigan.  There is an English version which doesn't require the Lady Body* mod (will use our default body), and found on Lovers Lab here (on post #35. The link still works, but is slow. Size: 13.5mb);  Mistress of Night!  Works really well, and doesn't suffer from many of the faults found with the various other VL transforms out there.  Still need to disable "Vampire Lord" under Creature Framework though, or More Nasty Creatures may overwrite your chosen transform (sometimes), which may be why you're getting a mess when you transform. 

(*note: mod is originally an excellent Russian work product, based on the "Lady Body" body model.  The cleaned version translates it into English, and removes all of the Lady Body/race dependencies.  I've been successfully using it for almost 2 years now without any error or fault.  If you like it, I can also link up the mod for the "cleaned" armor which Harkon drops when we kill him (w/o the armor mod, the drop still requires Lady Body, and we will be invisible if we wear it).  Female only transform).  Ah, why not, here:  Kerrigan armor!   Here's a picture of the armor in mortal form:  Sexy, in an evil dead style!

2 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Try this vampire lord appearance sometime, Vampire Lord replacer "Mistress of Night" Kerrigan.  There is an English version which doesn't require the Lady Body* mod (will use our default body), and found on Lovers Lab here (on post #35. The link still works, but is slow. Size: 13.5mb);  Mistress of Night!  Works really well, and doesn't suffer from many of the faults found with the various other VL transforms out there.  Still need to disable "Vampire Lord" under Creature Framework though, or More Nasty Creatures may overwrite your chosen transform (sometimes), which may be why you're getting a mess when you transform. 

(*note: mod is originally an excellent Russian work product, based on the "Lady Body" body model.  The cleaned version translates it into English, and removes all of the Lady Body/race dependencies.  I've been successfully using it for almost 2 years now without any error or fault.  If you like it, I can also link up the mod for the "cleaned" armor which Harkon drops when we kill him (w/o the armor mod, the drop still requires Lady Body, and we will be invisible if we wear it).  Female only transform).  Ah, why not, here:  Kerrigan armor!   Here's a picture of the armor in mortal form:  Sexy, in an evil dead style!

is that is that Kerrigan from Starcraft 2 The appearance when are characters change? Or does it look more like our actual faces we've created? I really just wanted the wings, this looks like a pretty cool mod but I won't be able to think Skyrim when I'm looking at Starcraft 2 mesh. It does look pretty cool but I'm afraid it won't do well for immersion

1 hour ago, hoothoooot said:

is that is that Kerrigan from Starcraft 2 The appearance when are characters change? Or does it look more like our actual faces we've created? I really just wanted the wings, this looks like a pretty cool mod but I won't be able to think Skyrim when I'm looking at Starcraft 2 mesh. It does look pretty cool but I'm afraid it won't do well for immersion

That is the Starcraft 2-Kerrigan, but the posted screenshot is of a player wearing the armor in mortal form, so it's still the normal body/face/hair, etc.  The transform is actually much more incredible.  Looking for screenshots from one of my toons transformed, but I haven't run vampires since early last summer.  Might take awhile... {I'm in the process of forcing raw ENB data (without preprocessors, shaders, or injectors) on top of Purity 2018, so I'm burning several 1000 screenshots a day.  I archived all of my past screenshots, so I'll have to hunt down the kerrigan shots, which are on one of my offline, backup drives}. 

Kudos for IDing her from that low quality pic I found on IMGUR.  :grin:

10 hours ago, HardRaine said:

That is the Starcraft 2-Kerrigan, but the posted screenshot is of a player wearing the armor in mortal form, so it's still the normal body/face/hair, etc.  The transform is actually much more incredible.  Looking for screenshots from one of my toons transformed, but I haven't run vampires since early last summer.  Might take awhile... {I'm in the process of forcing raw ENB data (without preprocessors, shaders, or injectors) on top of Purity 2018, so I'm burning several 1000 screenshots a day.  I archived all of my past screenshots, so I'll have to hunt down the kerrigan shots, which are on one of my offline, backup drives}. 

Kudos for IDing her from that low quality pic I found on IMGUR.  :grin:

I was having quite a I was having quite a bit of trouble finding pictures or more information about it myself.

( speaking of pictures, PD_, if you are still browsing for a Molag Bal Avatar thingy, have a look at this, found it while trying t find pics for above post. )https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13342/?image.png.c5e30f40e722a5459b0a3a8d5257c024.png

@PD_

While you're thinking about other Aedra ideas and such, here's one I came across that might interfere with the base mod, but might not depending on how someone has a game setup.

The Aedra generally don't want you committing crimes and in your addon don't want you raping victims. For some though, that would be flipped in certain cases.  I could see Arkay or Merida happy with you raping necromancers, possibly Julianos ok, if not giving favor, for raping npc bandit type wizards, that sort of thing.

• 3 weeks later...

This mods has i guess alot of incompatibility

First of all sl romance doesnt work with it when u have s*x after finished akatyosh or other god will be displeased from you is like u raped someone even dibella i just dont understand it

same for Sl dialogue you speak with the girl and they want to make love after making somehow the gods will displeased from u, For M.C.G it work very great for sl eager work perfectly without getting displeased so perhaps we need mods that fit better with this mods