Wintersun - SexLab Integration

A feature where if you gain enough favor with a daedric prince, you can meet/have sex with them would be cool. Maybe even get bonuses for doing so. Like what you already were planning for molag bal. I dunno if that's too much work or what though. At least sanguine and sheogorath would be easy-ish, since they're already full fledged npcs in the game files. You could also make hircine just a werewolf.

Since there seems to be so much discussion about Molag Bal, I might as well bring my idea about serving him to the table. I understand Molag Bal disliking submissive sex, but how about him liking it when the player character submits to Molag Bal himself? Maybe adding a power that summons the avatar/vessel of Molag Bal and you gain favor for submitting to that avatar/vessel once a day?

Still looking for Clavicus Vile pacts?  Just made a new profile featuring Wintersun + this wonderful mod as the highlight features (plus tons of other cool things to create the proper atmosphere for gambling my ass with Clavicus).  While literally sexing my way* into position to do Vile's quest, "A Daedra's Best Friend", thought of these as potential fun chase pacts.  Given the specific named actors in these pacts, they should reward higher favor than generic pacts.  {* using the Doggy Auto Fuck mod as a leveling strategy.  Drop down on all 4s, bark at the bad guys, and let her pheromones draw out all the dogs in the yard for a sniff.  Then, kill them after they doggy her.  Woof! Woof!  More on this below.  Started the game with the Sexy Starting Options mod and picked the Exhibitionism option "I went swimming..."  She was skinny dipping in clear view of Aurora Village and somebody stole all of her gear while she was showing off for the villagers.  Then, she was naked and afraid }  

Had originally planned to pick Hircine*, but Wintersun doesn't recognize time spent as a Moonlight Tales werewolf, and vanilla werewolves are boring, and less than well conceived.  So my new wood elf decided to roll the dice with Clavicus Vile, just for the rush of gambling.  Nobody can accuse her of not having skin in the game!  That, and she is both an exhibitionist and a nymphomaniac ("Damn it, I am not a slut.  I just love having lots of sex!  Plus, I go by heat, not anatomy.  So let's dance! All this talk about my disposition is putting me to zzzzzzz").  That's just the nature of her game, and Clavicus is perfect for her (and even though his boons are meaningless to her.  It's the journey, not the treasure, which caught her eye).   

*Fun with Hircine 

Spoiler

In a recent play through on my Wildling profile, was hunting the Great White Stag (Ill Met by Moonlight), when Hircine revealed the stag was in fact him.  He made her the offer to kill Sinding, then proceeded to fuck her twice (at random too, as I have arousal based Scent of Sex rules, and they fired.  One fired on his arousal, the 2nd fired because my wildling was nude during sex with him).  After getting up out of the dirt, covered in Hircine's fluids, she "did" the stag 3 more times, impressing Hircine with her initiative.  She next went and saved Sinding (in defiance of Hircine) and bore him multiple werewolf sons (mod required).  Hircine was very impressed and gave her both the uncursed ring AND the Savior's Hide! (additional mod required)

I did nothing special to make that happen, and THIS could be used to compensate for the missing favor gain when using one of the werewolf overhauls.  At random, have the stag appear when we pray and bone us for bonus favor (hahaha).  Simple and clean.  It's a real need also, as Wintersun-Hircine only works fully on vanilla werewolves (and for good reasons too, as Moonlight Tales werewolves can stay in perma-beast mode, making favor acquisition trivial).

"Who dropped her panties, when after all it was you and I".  Before considering us as his true devout followers, Lord Vile wants proof of life and loyalty from us, or more succinctly, proof we will even fuck a snake if somebody holds it's head still.  All in his name and at his command, because, well, it amuses him highly to think of us flat on our backs getting pounded by some random sot, and for no good reason other than Lord Vile told us to go get fucked.  "Let us begin shall we? Now, let the panties hit the floor!  Something's got to give!  ROAR!" 

Show Me You Love Me pacts include:

Spoiler

1.  have consensual sex with any 3 jarls of the opposite sex within X timeframe.  Will need more time for this pact to account for the travel.   1b - have sex with 3 jarls of the same sex as us, within Y timeframe.  "Wait!   I thought you said you loved me?  If you love me then spread that ass, tough guy!"  (note1: rapes should not count, as this gambit is based on seduction, not force).  Bonus favor for doing them near their thrones in front of other jarl's court members during daylight hours.  Let them watch! {vintage Clavicus Vile.  Remember, he convinced a father to save his daughter by chopping her to death with the Rueful Axe}

2. Give a blowjob to every named monk in High Hrothgar in X timeframe.  Required:   Swallow.  No spitting! ~just kidding, lol~ (note: must be each of the 4, not blowing 1 of the 4 four times).  2b - let all 4 monks in High Hrothgar have vaginal/anal sex with us.  Bonus favor for doing both 2a+2b even though instructed to only do one or the other, as Clavicus Vile loves gritty ambition, especially when it serves his purposes.   Now, witness the power of the Doggy Auto Fuck mod, lol!  Woof! Woof!

3. Convince General Tullius to have anal sex with us (top or bottom, as long as somebody gets penetrated. Rapes should not count).  3b - Convince Ulfrick Stormcloak to have anal sex with us (top or bottom).  Bonus favor for convincing either of these tough guys to let us do them.  "The thought of Ulfrick yelling 'For the Stormcloaks' as you pound his ass amuses me highly!"  Additional bonus favor after successfully 'goin down the dirt road' on both of these tough guys, with us doing the pushing, not the pulling.  Also, more bonus favor for throwing in a 3way, like icing on the cake, with their always present advisers (Legate Rikke or Galmor Stone-Fist).

4.  Have consensual vaginal sex with Danica Pure Springs (Temple of Kynareth), Hamal (Temple of Dibella), and Dinya Balu (Temple of Mara) within X timeframe.  4b - have sex with every named Dibellan Priestess in the Temple of Dibella, excluding the Sybil.  "Now go rock the houses of the holy!"  Bonus favor for doing them in their temples in front of other people.  Let them watch, as every altar needs worshipers!

5. (conditional on being a member of the DBH)  Have consensual sex with both Astrid and her husband Anjborn, only separately and not in a single MFF or MMF sex act.  Oh, what a web we weave when when we practice to deceive in the service of Clavicus Vile!  5b - have any form of sex (oral, anal, or vaginal, but not footies, handies, or boobies) with 3 living dark brothers/sisters in one of the DBH Sanctuaries, except Babette (child body).  NOTE: something similar can be repeated for each of the various guilds (Companions, Thieves, Mage's College, Bard's College, etc)

If there's any interest, also working out a more advanced pact set tentatively named; the "What's Love Got to Do With It" pact set, involving gaining lover's status with named targets, in order to get close to the "mark" and recover an item Clavicus had given his once favored pets, ones who now shun and avoid him (which pisses him off).  Can be some random thing like; "Ring of Clavicus Vile", which gets hidden in their bedrooms.  We sex them up to lover status, snoop around their bedrooms while they sleep, then steal back Vile's trinket for him and disappear into the dark, dark night.  Bonus favor for finding and returning any of their naughty clothing or toys, stuff Vile can use against them ("Candy panties!  You naughty, naughty girl.  Mmmm, blueberry!").  Finally, when we return the trinket, let the Lord shine his light on thee!  Or something like that involving gaining Lover's Status with named people.  (option: future vehicle for giving us nice little presents from Clavicus for doing his bidding)

Potential What's Love Got to Do with It Candidates 

Spoiler

Sybille Stentor (Solitude, Blue Palace)

Falk Firebeard (Solitude, Blue Palace)

Bolgeir Bearclaw (Solitude, Blue Palace)

Proventus Avenicii (Whiterun, Dragonreach)

Hrongar (Whiterun, Dragonreach)

Farengar Secret-Fire (Whiterun, Dragonreach)

Anuriel (Riften, Mistviel Palace)

Unmid Snow-Shod (Riften, Mistviel Keep)

Wylandriah (Riften, Mistviel Keep)

+ any other actor who maintains a bedroom we can sneak into (must adjust the list based on the results of the Civil War)

{note: can examine the code for the Sacrosanct quest Blue Blood, for ideas on how to manage a list like this}

Gratz on this wonderful gem of a mod!  +1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 5:57 AM, Npi9 said:

Hircine should favor rape anyplace with more favor in the wilderness while rape from both sides is given equal favor. He does not value the hunter over the hunted as both are equally important. 

Will likely add this as an MCM option, but favor difference isn't that big anyway.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:32 PM, mushroomcap said:

A feature where if you gain enough favor with a daedric prince, you can meet/have sex with them would be cool. Maybe even get bonuses for doing so. Like what you already were planning for molag bal. I dunno if that's too much work or what though. At least sanguine and sheogorath would be easy-ish, since they're already full fledged npcs in the game files. You could also make hircine just a werewolf.

Yeah, most of them would be hard to do... Maybe it could be appropriate for some though.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, DevilFIN said:

Since there seems to be so much discussion about Molag Bal, I might as well bring my idea about serving him to the table. I understand Molag Bal disliking submissive sex, but how about him liking it when the player character submits to Molag Bal himself? Maybe adding a power that summons the avatar/vessel of Molag Bal and you gain favor for submitting to that avatar/vessel once a day?

Hmm. Maybe such ability could be added after the ritual, or instead of it as a placeholder while the original idea isn't done. If I'll be able to have a decent in-game model for Molag Bal, something like this should be easy enough to make.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:53 PM, HardRaine said:

Still looking for Clavicus Vile pacts?

Wow, I like your ideas! Some of it looks to be quite a challenge given my inexperience with quests, but everything should be doable. Thanks for the effort! I'll pick something from the list and try. :)

On 10/26/2019 at 9:47 PM, karlpaws said:

Are the Stendarr submissive sex roles dependent on the optional DD esp or am I just getting the tags wrong?

No, it currently only contains a single Clavicus pact and doesn't interfere with anything else. Submissive detection basically just checks if the player character is not in the first position in the animation (which is usually active/male position). No tags are being checked for in this case. It's possibly not the best way to check... ?

14 hours ago, PD_ said:

Submissive detection basically just checks if the player character is not in the first position in the animation (which is usually active/male position). No tags are being checked for in this case. It's possibly not the best way to check... ?

Oh, so the player should be dominant, not submissive?

EDIT: I think I was using version 1.3.1 and you changed the script in 1.3.2... which would explain why it wasn't working for me.

19 hours ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

Wait, Hermaeus Mora isn't included? No Seekers, Lurkers and other tentacles favor?

Not yet, no. I'm concerned with mod compatibility with any race checks, but I can do similar thing I did for other race checks to allow them to be patched if necessary. I don't know when the next update is going to be, but this should be simple enough to include and cover Hermaeus for now.

12 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Oh, so the player should be dominant, not submissive?

EDIT: I think I was using version 1.3.1 and you changed the script in 1.3.2... which would explain why it wasn't working for me.

It should work as stated, so NOT being in the dominant position (and not breaking any of the rules above, otherwise it won't matter)

Yeah, I think I had nothing for Stendarr before then.

EDIT: Actually, 1.3.2 has no changes for Stendarr listed, so it was added in 1.3.1. I'll check if it works correctly then.

On 11/4/2019 at 5:46 AM, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

Wait, Hermaeus Mora isn't included? No Seekers, Lurkers and other tentacles favor?

One of the things I thought of for a Herme Mora encounter would be to use the magical sex animations from Anub, Billyy, et al, to mind fuck people to gain whatever "knowledge" they may possess.  It might be difficult to implement, but giving us one of the Eldritch Pages for "mind fucking" someone would keep this consistent with the base mod (fucking them > killing them, IMO).  Would probably have to put an acquisition timer on it though (or a random probability for a dropped page), so we couldn't just go get drunk at The Bannered Mare, and repeatedly mind fuck the tavern mavens.  Bonus +1s for making a Nazeem Eldritch Page always completely blank, and not count toward constructing an Eldritch Tome.  LOL, A Blank Page.  Could make a Usual Suspects list of other notorious folks known to fire nothing but blanks.  Bonus +1s for letting us evolve our own Usual Suspects lists (say 10 max to keep it manageable).   You know nothing Nazeem!

Other Mind Fuck Considerations

Spoiler

High Hrothgar Mind Fucking

1079336742_HH-mindfucked!.jpg.4957b4b17978324598b0bebb8be8e3b2.jpg

{Example:  Anub's "Magic Rape" animation}

Counter:  if someone manages to mind fuck us, we should lose either an Eldritch page, if we have one, or some small amount of favor with Mora.  Under the "what goes around, comes around" rule.  Actual loss only applicable to followers of Herme Mora.  Who the loss applies to depends on who is in the "target" position (the one who tends to get elevated with things stuck in them), versus the more dominant position of being the "source" of the action.

Favor Aspects:  award could be determined based on how much magicka the target possesses, given mages should have higher intelligence than thieves or warriors.  Assumes more intelligence = more knowledge = more information learned for Mora.  Would set up a hunt/chase scenario where we were on the lookout for mages or vampires to mind fuck (or have sex with for favor, in general), keeping this from becoming just more mindless sex, which can get boring rapidly.

Potential Future Feature:  sometime in the future, and when time allowed, it would be awesome to give the player a "mind fuck" power, which worked as a one button attempt to mind fuck a targeted humanoid.  For instance, the first time we prayed at a Herme Mora shrine, Mora could shine his light on us by granting us this power as one of his new followers (and subject to loss if we piss him off bad enough).  Implemented as a minor power, it would provide ways to better know when the skill came off of cool down and was ready to lock and load again. Controlling it this way, would simplify the Eldritch Page distribution logic on the back end of the sequence, also. 

Note: any cool down should use a reasonable time delay, so people could make an evening out of hunting pages, so anywhere from 2-5 minutes would be reasonable while still allowing us to pursue this as a "great hunt" for pages using only our guile, skill, and sensuality.  Overall, that would make "mind fucking" a world class popcorn entertainment deal.  Only got a few minutes to play?  Let's go mind fucking!

Bathing after being Mind Fucked

1019037934_HH-gettingmindfuckedisnotsobad!.jpg.904688a1ea5cce06552e7f61cefc05eb.jpg

{note: created an SSX rule for testing this premise named Mind Fucked!, which allowed these episodes to just unfold without messing around with setting up scenes or switching through animations (triggered on a clothing item).  Was a fun test.  Also used the High Hrothgar Overhauled and Thunderchild mods to make High Hrothgar a more interesting place.  Love the sauna room in modded HH, as it's a perfect location for "standing" animations!   After mind fucking Erato, at least Borri was nice enough to carry her (still in a semi-trance) to the sauna and clean her up, but got the fever again and did her a second time, the horny old devil!.  Speaking of mind fucks; seriously considering adding the bearded female follower, Hildr the Greybeard, to High Hrothgar, then making her a shemale.  Find her here:   Hildr the bearded lady!  ~DONE!}

Debbie does Apocrypha

Spoiler

Apocrypha

maxresdefault.jpg

I already have a profile ready for an aggressive Breton female mage to boom-shaka-laka into Apocrypha, rolling with her clams out, with the intent to get busy with Seekers, Lurkers, and bring on those tasty tentacle attacks!  Plan on her wearing this armor for her naughty escapades, rambling on through Apocrypha, rattling their walls, bridges, and cages -> H. Mora Priestess Animated Armor.  Also, plan on using Deadly Drain, so any seeker, et al, who tries any funny business gets their lights snuffed out with a lethal drain.  At the height of their greatest ecstasy, they fall over in a heap of spent seeker goo.  Gone in 60 seconds and definitely forgotten.  NEXT!  Successfully "mind fucking" Miraak would be a fabulous little side trip in the future, too!  Note: my Mora follower, Luna, is made now, and on the road to Apocrypha...  Early details below.

The Journey of Luna, Prologue:  "a girl starts the long road to Apocrypha" (a picture log)

Spoiler

"Ill get your claw back, for a price..."

2144015163_BattlemageLunaagreestogettheclaw.jpg.3133bdb2253593e46cea489f45b93005.jpg

"Bet I won't even need my armor for this job..."

1141553838_BattlemageLunaapproachesEvilIncarnatewearingonlyheels.jpg.86fb515ff7df2fc5f2742f0c90839eb5.jpg

"He went down faster than a hooker in a brothel on nickel night!"

579732491_BattlemageLunadoesEvilIncarnatein3hits.jpg.3dd5ba9cf2768632fb4dfd8544968e20.jpg

"Are you ready to pay my price?"

1769437273_BattlemageLunareturnstheclaw.jpg.055ce5b341379c224a141bfac179237a.jpg

"Bonus Shot!  Early Adventures with Seekers"

1117773979_FunwithSeekers.jpg.e13dc1072ded06b47044d94effa7ee39.jpg

But first...having too much fun with my new wood elf and Clavicus Vile to start the Mora profile.  Not just yet.  Here's Erato, devout follower of Clavicus Vile, before and after finishing her latest pact.   She's not just a hump bunny either, as she's also a lethal killer with her bow, or daggers, or her pets. 

More on Erato and Clavicus Vile:  "when being bad feels pretty good!"

Erato is also becoming an expert summoner, as before Clavicus was her main man, she was a devout follower of Kynerath for a time, when she first arrived in Skyrim, who taught her to summon the wild things to aid her (letting go of the Green Pact for Kyne and, well, smoking lots of ganja!).  She now expertly commands a wolf pack, an ornery male spriggian, or an ancient nord ghost lord, whichever she needs depending on the battle, and enhanced by Clavicus' Wintersun boons (and all beneficiaries of Animal Pacts, as with the wolf pack, she can get naked and the SSX rule Bitch! fires, and the 3 wolves jump her bones, 2 at a time, until they de-spawn). 

For Kematu and friends (during the quest, In My Time of Need), she went solo, and drew out flashing blades, killing them all in a whirlwind of fury (thanks to the mods Disparity and Impervious Races of Skyrim, with patch allowing both to work together, to further define both our race and class.  Yummy stuff).

Life and Times of a Pact Walker, Prologue: "a girl goes down not for love or money, but for Vile!" (a picture log)

Spoiler

Before starting the Pact

323307733_HeresErato!1.jpg.f5eafd1265d8c013f16dc7b19e974c67.jpg

After completing the Pact (and redressed for war)

2004515728_EratoafterfinishingapactforLordVile.jpg.78264920ea5855396566d13aef06ef1a.jpg

Ending Kematu and his henchmen, and saving her friend/lover Saadia

600397859_Eratosaysyouaredead!DEADmofo!.jpg.2f096969a42c73ac9a311c122aaf5f57.jpg

Executing pacts for Clavicus Vile can be a very dirty business.  But it's the driver not the car which gets Erato's motor running, and OMG this is a fun mod!  Clavicus made her an offer she couldn't refuse.  She honored his offer with unbridled gusto.  And all night long it was honor, offer, honor, offer...  What a night!  1 bottle of Bosmeri Bloodwine, 2 Jarl Heirer blunts, 3 sexy lap dances, 4 dirty limericks ("a vampire named Jill", et al), and 10 steamy fucks; around the fire pit at the Bannered Mare, with a crowd gathered hot on her bushy tail, cheering her on. *sings* Ten stea~my fucks! "One!  Two!  Three! ... TEN!!!!!!"  *the crowd raises a roar to the rafters*  Pact successfully completed!  Drinks on the house.  Huzzah!

NOTE: need a better, more lore and race appropriate necklace for her, as the Snake Charmer necklace is out of place for a Bosmeri Ranger/Summoner.  She also needs an emerald belly gem to make her stuff complete.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thoughts on racial compatibility

Spoiler

Stay aligned with the More Nasty Creatures SLAL, and that should cover the 90th percentile of folks who entertain beast mode.   Billyy, Nibbles, Anub, Leito, et al, animations all play nice with the MNC SLAL, and all work off of the SL Creature Framework.  EXAMPLE:  I have a Tropical Skyrim profile also, and TS tigers work inside the creature framework (as they are recognized internally as Saber Cats, ones with unique textures), and with no additional effort on the players to get them "into the game".  TS Gorillas, on the other hand, seem to use a unique skeleton, and the system automatically maps troll animations for them (w/visuals), then switches them back to gorillas after the sex finishes.

This mod has been clean as a whistle so far, and has incredible potential for one of the best Lovers Lab mods of the year.  K.I.S.S. for the win.  Just pop in "god" modules/enhancements as time allows, and this will be a smash hit!  Excellent work so far...

Erato says; "Thank You for all the hard work!"

Spoiler

1368876314_Eratosaysthankyou!.jpg.ba5e98c748f88a4c706b7ada0c809702.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod! I'll second the question - "No Sithis?" Hope some ideas come up soon. Thanks in either case! ?

Edit: Here's a concept that should fit Sithis pretty well, assuming it's possible to add a tracker of the last favor category done. It focuses on his association with chaos and change, and his opposition to order, in a sexual context. (Wintersun itself already includes "Murder the innocent." and "Send your victims to the Void," while the entire Dark Brotherhood storyline arc also focuses more or less on death.)

Sithis

"The Dread Father."

Dislikes:

• Aggressor sex with Argonians
    (They especially revere him)
  • Repeated consensual sex with the same humanoid partner
    (Sithis is change and chaos - increasing penalty if the last consensual partner was the same, until it resets by a new partner. Penalty increased further for a spouse or lover. Masturbation is not a loophole to be able to bounce between yourself and one other NPC.)
  • Consensual (or victim) sex with Altmer
    (Their pantheon is opposed - See Anui-El.)

(None of these four categories should grant favor twice in a row. You have to switch it up to worship chaos, though you could avoid one or two categories, if you find them too distasteful, and bounce back and forth between two or three others. In general, these actions represent an opposition to natural or societal order.)

• Sex with different people
    ("Change and chaos" - Your current partner must not be the same as the previous one. Small bonus: It is easy, and resets the repetition count for the others. Masturbation is not "other people" for this purpose, and neither are any spouses, lovers, beasts or undead.)
  • Player as aggressor vs humanoids
    (More points are granted if your victim is in any of the following groups that represent order and spiritual opposition: Guards, Altmer, NPCs in the Priest class, as well as the "Imperial Government" and "Sons of Skyrim Government" factions. No points are granted if they are in the Bandit faction, which is commonly not aligned with order.)
  • Bestiality, where you are not a victim
  • Necrophilia

Bonus idea:

Once you have achieved high favor, you will occasionally wake with a note found in your inventory. These will be from a Priest of Sithis, directing you to do something perverse with - or against - a random humanoid denizen of Skyrim. (Infidelity, rape, see the disfavored groups representing order above.) There is a generous timer. Completion grants a small bonus, but failure to do so incurs a large penalty.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:23 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Great mod! I'll second the question - "No Sithis?" Hope some ideas come up soon. Thanks in either case! ?

Edit: Adding some random ideas here...

Mechanically speaking...

On the Wintersun main page for Sithis:  "(1) Murder the innocent. (2) Pray while sacrificing a Human Heart or Human Flesh. (3) Send your victims to the Void..."  I see 2 mods which could greatly enhance a Sithis experience; (1) Sexlab Deadly Drain (for murdering the innocent, LoversLab style, using their sensuality against them [* see warnings below]), and the killmove mod, (2) Heart Breaker (for ripping out opponents' hearts and putting them in our inventory, which can be used later for the required sacrifice in Clause 2.  Otherwise, human hearts are hard to come by).  All mods linked in the spoiler below.   {fun synergy: by using a simple nonlethal drain, it can put the unsuspecting partner in a bleedout state (on bended knee, but can be resisted), setting them up perfectly for a Heartbreaker!  "Fuck them, non-lethally drain them, then rip out their fucking hearts!"  Now that's one way to murder the innocent with style and panache!  And also how my Skyrim girls deal with rapistsPerfect mechanics for a Black Widow Assassin build!

{* warnings: [1] requires setting "draining" as a crime(murder), which may cause extremely high bounties and the player to eventually become KOS to all guards.  [2] Death Drain is an AoE skill, so if we get 5Ped, 4 people will die screaming from 1 gang bang.  That's (murder bounty) x 4, btw}.

For Clause (3), Deadly Drain has a "drain to draugr" feature which turns the victim into a draugr husk, void of all semblance of humanity.  In practice, take a contract from the Nightmother, chat up the victim and start belly bumping with them, enable "drain on orgasm" and "drain to draugr", invoke the death drain skill, then turn them into a draugr husk when they get off, as we also capture their soul in a black soul gem, giving them absolutely no path out of the Void.  Hail fucking Sithis!    {WSI support:  this is where this mod would need to add additional support, making sure Deadly Drain events were accredited accordingly for favor with Sithis, both for sanctioned kills and the murders of innocent victims}  Done right, the Sithis Experience could be nothing short of pure unbridled evil befitting of a daedric prince's admiration.  Woes of a lone assassin; "I fucked my way through Skyrim, but nobody was left alive to tell about my glorious works and wonders!"}

Notes on Operation and Wider Usage

Spoiler

{note1: may need additional support to get the named party in a black sacrament to actually have sex with us, as they have reduced conversation options.  Two methods:  (1) the aphrodisiacs from Sexlab Eager NPCs (SLEN) work wonders when fronting for Scent of Sex (SSX) events, for consensual pairings.  Those potions make us irresistible, and SSX does the heavy lifting of getting them naked.  And; (2) for aggressive rape, the choke hold/tie up/rape features from the Defeat mod work perfectly, and make "it" more of an aggressive "Sithis style experience"; sneak in, choke them out, tie them up, then rape them to death using the death drain skill.  Hail Sithis!  [note: this is my preferred method for dispatching Thalmor scum.  Have been known to leave them tied up, naked, and let the local farmers and animals have their way with them, before my dagger ends them.  Can sit around a campfire for hours, drinking Elyswer coffee, smoking pot, listening to tunes, and watching the locals get some payback.  Have even see a dragon or 2 drop in for some bony Thalmor ass, lol.   Good Times!]

{note2: this could also work with Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bol, Boethiah, Azura (using the mechanic to soul trap), and Namira.  And with the right combination/usage of illusion skills, Vaermina also,   Basically, if they have a term which stipulates "murder the innocent" or "slay those in your way" or "trap souls", this is right in this mechanic's wheelhouse (given Deadly Drain's soul trap option).  So, could make it a common code base for several of the daedric princes. 

Seriously toying with new profiles for Mehrunes Dagon (a dedicated destructo mage) and Vaermina (a hybrid illusion mage, assassin, and maybe vampire, featuring the mod Sleep Tight).  An Asura profile could be fun too, fucking a 60 mile wide path through Skyrim, with a bag full of unused assorted soul gems.  Let no man, woman, or beast cross her path!} 

A Black Widow in the Service of Vaermina

Spoiler

Would make the Vaermina follower a true Black Widow seductress/assassin, one who first seduces her victims, before killing them with their sex while under her spell.  Once fully under her spell, she would have a long list of methods for killing them at her disposal, and all in Vaermina's name.  Could even use the Spellsword mod to fire off arousal spells at her marks in combat, making them desire none more than her, and switch instantly to a "make love, not war" attitude right on the spot.  SSX could then take charge and have them drop their weapons, and their pants, leaving them naked in front of a Black Widow assassin (write up an SSX event specifically for getting her victims to mount her when in combat).  "Oh, this is gonna leave a mark!"  For Vaermina! 

[note:  would put the "naughty" spell on HER shield (one of the sexy fans from the Divine Elegance shop), with her bare ass naked in combat, holding an illusion spell in her main hand (hahaha, frenzy), and the "sex me" fan/shield in her off hand.  As they charge in with bad intentions, she would bash them with her fan, firing off the <cough> male enhancement <cough> spell, giving them both an instant hard on and a serious need to breed.  SSX would handle the mounting.  And Deadly Drain would take care of the "finishing".  Done and done.  "Huzzah!  Still time to head into town and get my hair redone.  Probably gonna need new shoes too, after that deal.  Why is it boys always insist on cumming on everything?  This 'do' cost me 100 septims.  And my Jimmy Ah'choo CFMPs cost over 800 septims and are ruined now.  I know, let's go shopping!  I'll just take his wallet, as the dead guy won't be needing money where he's going.  Fuck Sovngarde!  Baby needs new shoes!!!!"  Damn, a Vaermina Black Widow is as cold as ice!  And willing to sacrifice...your ass for love!]

Layers on top of layers.  WSI has endless potential for generating hours of fun, even if wicked, entertainment!

Links to Mods

Spoiler

NEXUS Mods (a 3 pack of my favorite support mods)

(1) Heart Breaker -  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32598/?  {incredible kill move mod, with great animations and aftermath.  From the same person who made Violens.  It's professionally turned out, and does exactly what it says it does, including showing the victim their own heart before they die, and leaving them with a huge hole in their chests as they fall to the ground dead.  And the gravy?  The heart gets put in our bag for future usage.  Bonus!}

(2) Sleep Tight -  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50954  {forces NPCs to sleep every night.  I like the "sleep nude" option.  Perfect setup for either a vampire or an Ordinator-based illusion mage.  As well as sneaking into bedrooms and checking out nude people.  Curious if Camilla has a landing strip or not?  Head over to her place after midnight for a peek.  Then, put an illusion spell on her, and ask her to dance; well, if you like what you see.  Works like a charm with the Ordinator Illusion tree+Sexlab onboard.  Pretty sure Enai never had THAT in mind when he made Ordinator, lolololol}

(3) Spellsword - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81600  {allows us to store spells in our gear, and then fire them through our weapons.  Works really well with any form of combat mage, or warrior who likes to mix in spells.  Makes the clunky Skyrim magic delivery system work smoothly and seamlessly with the fast paced combat produced by running lots of combat event generator and increased difficulty mods.  Fast and furious just became a real possibility!  A+}

~~~

SEXLAB Mods (4 core Sexlab mods which are always present in my profiles)

(1) Deadly Drain  "she killed them with their love"

(2) Defeat  "boom boom, out go the lights!"  

(3) Scent of Sex  "where did all these hard ons come from?"  "From YOU, my dear!  I'm Nord, what say you to anal?  Wanna have a go?  Just the tip, k?"

~see Deadly Drain mod above for her answer to the Nord, lol~

{note: made a rule for smoking Cannabis Skyrim blunts...get invited to a gangbang if toking in public, starring US as the pin cushion.  Puff! Puff! OH MY!}

(4) Sexlab Eager NPCs  "so much goodness, so little time to describe it all!"

Hello, I can't seem to increase favor with the Animal Gods after having sex with animals via SL Beastess SSE.

Anyone else having this problem? 

EDIT: I tried testing whether I'd get favor with the Animal Gods if I got defeated by an animal via Defeat. Didn't gain any favor. I also tried using a matchmaker spell on a friendly beast and I didn't get any favor either. Am I doing something wrong?

On 11/21/2019 at 10:49 AM, Devorax said:

Hello, I can't seem to increase favor with the Animal Gods after having sex with animals via SL Beastess SSE.

Anyone else having this problem? 

EDIT: I tried testing whether I'd get favor with the Animal Gods if I got defeated by an animal via Defeat. Didn't gain any favor. I also tried using a matchmaker spell on a friendly beast and I didn't get any favor either. Am I doing something wrong?

Did you test any other deities or conditions? Also, what creatures did you test it on? (vanilla/modded) Maybe they don't have the ActorTypeAnimal keyword and don't count as animals.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:08 PM, PD_ said:

Did you test any other deities or conditions? Also, what creatures did you test it on? (vanilla/modded) Maybe they don't have the ActorTypeAnimal keyword and don't count as animals.

So far I've done the dirty with a sabre cat, a wolf, a feral ice wolf, fox, boar, goat... lol

None of them have yielded favor points. I tried changing race to a Nord (since the passive effect description for the Old Ways mentions Nords) and it didn't change anything. 

The first time I loaded up the mod and got fucked by a pair of sabre cats, it worked, but one reload and the rest of mating that followed didn't give me any favor with the Animal Gods. 

On 11/24/2019 at 12:43 PM, Devorax said:

So far I've done the dirty with a sabre cat, a wolf, a feral ice wolf, fox, boar, goat... lol

None of them have yielded favor points. I tried changing race to a Nord (since the passive effect description for the Old Ways mentions Nords) and it didn't change anything. 

The first time I loaded up the mod and got fucked by a pair of sabre cats, it worked, but one reload and the rest of mating that followed didn't give me any favor with the Animal Gods. 

You can try to uncheck the "Enable sex events" option, exit MCM and check it again. This should restart the quest that does changes to favor.

Additionally, check if you're still following the Old Gods (in the MCM). Try switching to another deity and do something they like/dislike to see if the issue persists.

On 11/26/2019 at 1:03 PM, PD_ said:

Released a new version after a break. Not a lot of changes, but I wanted to upload it now and not wait any longer.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Sithis functionality is basically what @SexDwarf2250 described in his post, other changes are also mostly based on suggestions.

Loving the new options for Herme Mora in 1.3.3.  They work like a charm, reliably giving a consistent 4% for belly bumping with seekers or lurkers.  Before, without any SL support, and being too low level for Apocrypha, maintaining Mora favor was a very difficult chore.  After installing 1.3.3, and spending an hour or so in the Lost Temple of the Deeps (From the Deeps mod found here on LL), my toon soon hit favor level 120+ (was 49 when upgrading), and praying for skill levels is an awesome perk!  Pray a little, bump a little, and fine tune my build for Apocrypha.  Rinse and repeat.  Fun stuff.  Good thing I have Bathing in Skyrim in my load order though, lol.

Thanks again for making this great gem of a mod.  Keep up the good work! 

{have some ideas for the Elven Ancestors, especially the ones keyed on Bretons, and Magnus, if there is any interest.  Example:  for Xarxes, reading the Lusty Argonian Maid v1 or 2, in the nude while praying, really catches Xarxes eye.  v1 = favor, plus Speech +1.  v2 = favor, plus One Handed +1 (LOL).  Repeatable once a day, for each book, but only at night.   Note: must stay in the prayer stance while reading the books.  ~The main mod uses this mechanic also~  Magnus is even funnier, lol.  Phynaster also given his fascination with *cough* standing stones *cough*}

8 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Thanks again for making this great gem of a mod.  Keep up the good work! 

Thanks, I'll try! :) Glad you like it.

7 hours ago, HardRaine said:

*cough* standing stones *cough*

I hope he won't make his poor followers try to mount them. :D

I'd like to hear what you have in mind for the elven pantheon since my rules for them are not very impressive so far.

Does the mod not care about how I initiate sex scenes? I've been using Amorous Adventures and SL Defeat to trigger most animations and it doesn't seem like it's affecting favour at all (I'm even using Dibella to make testing easier). What would commonly be the cause for this? This mod and Wintersun are fairly low in my load order.

10 hours ago, cain40 said:

Does the mod not care about how I initiate sex scenes? I've been using Amorous Adventures and SL Defeat to trigger most animations and it doesn't seem like it's affecting favour at all (I'm even using Dibella to make testing easier). What would commonly be the cause for this? This mod and Wintersun are fairly low in my load order.

It should trigger on any scene (if it's a SexLab scene), yes. It's hard to say what could be wrong... Does anything else in the mod work? Can you change deity via it's MCM for example? If so, check the following:

• "Enable sex events" in the main MCM tab should be checked
  • "Favor for sex" should be greater than 0

If all of the above is true and you still can't manage to get the favor changes, try disabling sex events, exiting the MCM and enabling them again. This is supposed to restart the whole quest responsible for it and could fix issues.

Write me back, I'll try to help if I can. :)