Wintersun - SexLab Integration

Wintersun - SexLab Integration

View File

The goal of this mod is to provide a way for Wintersun deities to react to SexLab-related events in a lore-friendly fashion, integrating them into this great role playing mod.

Special Edition conversion of the mod by nomkaz can be found here

Attention! I need your feedback and ideas on how to balance the mod and what reactions to what events different deities should have. I know the Nine Divines and daedra princes fairly well, but Wintersun adds much more than just them, and I need people to help me figure out personalities and attitudes of less common deities. Of course you can suggest ideas regarding any divine, I'm just most interested in ones I don't quite know myself.

Current functionality under the spoiler. Don't read if you want to figure it out by yourself. :P 

Spoiler

Akatosh, Arkay, Julianos, Tall Papa, Leki

Dislikes: player as rape aggressor

Dislikes: beastiality (if player is not a victim)

Dislikes: necrophilia (if player is not a victim)

Dibella

Kynareth

Mara, Morwha

Dislikes: sex with anyone (and anything) else (if player is not a victim)

Stendarr

Dislikes: sex with daedra (if player is not a victim)

Talos

Dislikes: submissive sex with elves

Zenithar

Azura

Boethia

Clavicus Vile

A whole new pact system!

Hermaeus Mora

Hircine

gives slightly more favor for dominant position and slightly less for submissive

Malacath

Mephala

Meridia

Dislikes: necrophilia

Molag Bal

Dislikes: player as victim

Namira

Sanguine

Sheogorath

Likes/Dislikes: random outcome on every sex event

Auriel

Dislikes: sex with non-elves (if player is not a victim)

Jephre

Phynaster, Syrabane, Xarxes

Dislikes: sex with others (if player is not a victim)

Trinimac

Dislikes: submissive sex with others

Z'en

HoonDing

Rajhin, Riddle'Thar

Ban Daar

Ebonarm

Dislikes: sex with daedra (if player is not a victim)

Mannimarco

Shor

Dislikes: any other sex with elves

Sithis

Dislikes: player as rape aggressor with argonians or Dark Brotherhood members

Dislikes: player as victim with elves

Dislikes: consensual sex with the same partner as the previous one

Dislikes: consensual sex with elves

Saint Alessia

Animal Gods (Old Ways)

Notes:

• rules are ordered according to their priority (if two or more are valid, first one on the list will trigger)
  • necrophilia includes both sex with undead and dead bodies
  • following races are considered elves: altmer, bosmer, dunmer and non-corrupted falmer

Requirements

Hard requirements:

Optional:

Hope you enjoy the mod. :)

• Submitter
    PD_
  • Submitted
    09/02/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Wintersun
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

11 minutes ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

How detailed can we be in our suggestions? I mean, could I suggest that Talos hates it when you have sex with elves, or do we have to stick to Consensual, Non-Consensual, Bestiality and other animation tags?

Any ideas you may have, really. I'm not that experienced in modding and I might not be able to do certain complicated things, but I need as much inspiration as possible. This elf race check is certainly possible to do, for example.

Just suggest things, I'll see if I can do something about them. :)

I would be happy to help with ideas and what not with this mod. I work on the SE conversion of SD+, and Wintersun has been a mainstay in my load order since it's release. PM me if you would like to pick my brain.

Just a few ideas though. I'm not so certain about Dibella being against beastiality. If anything she would be indifferent to it. In any case, it would make it difficult to run mods like Beastess and other nude character/animal pack building mods alongside yours. 

Speaking of Beastess, you could probably add favor with Hircine for beastiality if your character is the aggressor and lose some favor if they are a victim, with bonus towards sex with werewolves and werebears. Being the Prince of the hunt, you would think Hircine would be more favorable if your character is the predator rather than the prey.

Along a similar vein, you could have extra favor with Molag Bal for sex with vampires and being the aggressor while being a vampire.

Maybe have favor gain with Namira when engaging in necrophilla, as well as sex with chaurus, spiders and cave hoppers. Also, lose favor with Arkay and Meridia when engaging in necrophilla.

51 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

I would be happy to help with ideas and what not with this mod. I work on the SE conversion of SD+, and Wintersun has been a mainstay in my load order since it's release. PM me if you would like to pick my brain.

Just a few ideas though. I'm not so certain about Dibella being against beastiality. If anything she would be indifferent to it. In any case, it would make it difficult to run mods like Beastess and other nude character/animal pack building mods alongside yours. 

Speaking of Beastess, you could probably add favor with Hircine for beastiality if your character is the aggressor and lose some favor if they are a victim, with bonus towards sex with werewolves and werebears. Being the Prince of the hunt, you would think Hircine would be more favorable if your character is the predator rather than the prey.

Along a similar vein, you could have extra favor with Molag Bal for sex with vampires and being the aggressor while being a vampire.

Maybe have favor gain with Namira when engaging in necrophilla, as well as sex with chaurus, spiders and cave hoppers. Also, lose favor with Arkay and Meridia when engaging in necrophilla.

not just necrophilia, but sex with undead too

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

I'm not sure about it either, so I only added exception for Kynareth for now. Will consider also excluding Dibella from this rule. The idea is, not every deity will be fond of you being intimate with beasts, so you should choose one to follow accordingly while playing such a character. With this mod, you can even follow ones that are normally race-restricted by selecting one in the MCM (the Animal Gods being ones to consider here).

Noted. I'll have to look more into Hircine an his attitude towards different ways one may worship him. I'm not even sure you should lose favor for being victim because being a prey still serves an important role in his hunter-hunted hierarchy, so you're still playing by his rules.

Already have Molag Bal giving favor for being aggressor in general, not sure if there needs to be any differentiation. I believe being a vampire already affects your favor with him in the original mod.

42 minutes ago, letterman said:

not just necrophilia, but sex with undead too

Have this one planned, yes. At least with "living" undead creatures.
Chaurus, spiders and such will probably be a bit trickier - some mods use custom races to add new types of them, so I need a reliable way to check this (there is probably a way to do it through SexLab).

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

Any ideas you may have, really. I'm not that experienced in modding and I might not be able to do certain complicated things, but I need as much inspiration as possible. This elf race check is certainly possible to do, for example.

The mod Magno Cum gaudio does detect races and animals for its favored race feature so that might be helpful if you don't know how. I have been using Wintersun but not that long so while I don't know it that well I'd be wiling to test things.

23 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

I think I'd go with the neutral attitude more than against but as she promotes art, beauty and I think music she probably would favor human/animal sex as part of a show but that likely swings far more to Sanguine's sphere. If you can detect tags I'd use loving, vaginal, and possibly standing as keywords, looking more toward sensual art vs sex for sex or sex for procreation which would be Mara's sphere.  Vaginal sex with a lover rank NPC should give favor with Mara and maybe even use the Bed keyword.

Beastess and Untamed would work fine with Kynareth I think and wouldn't care as much about Dibella. If someone was using the Dibellan Defender mod with one of them for the naked bonuses, then yes I could see a problem but I think the animal mods give you perks in their own framework rendering the DD less useful.  Hircine does have a few comments at the end of the Ill Met with Moonlight quest about hunters and prey that make me think prey is both necessary and can change roles. You find him in the form of a stag playing the hunted, so I don't see why he would adverse to you playing the hare that is caught and mounted today when tomorrow you might be the wolf running along side him to catch someone else.  On the other hand you should get more favor for catching and less for being caught unless there is a way to determine how long something chased you ... the longer the chase the more the favor.

Consensual sex with vampires I could see but not feeding or victim status. Aggressive vampires should get the most favor and possibly if you could hook into the succubus and Deadly Drain type mods grant favor for killing with sex.  With Arkay and Merida removing you as a follower if you do certain things with undead (I forget what) maybe do the same if you have consensual sex with undead?

@PD_ I don't know if you want to have both pluses and minuses for every followed deity or just the ones that make sense.  I'm going to go down the readme and list the names and some ideas I have when reading what Wintersun gives you for following them.  These ideas might not directly track the spheres but could give other people something to suggest.

Akatosh makes me think favor granted for sex with dragons, but since you get favor for killing them and absorbing their souls I don't think that works lore wise.  If there was a way to detect absorbing a soul via sex, maybe.

Mara could include sex with spouses and sex in your home as favorable and sex outside your home with a not-spouse as a loss if you wanted to be hard core about it.  On the other hand, a player could follow another until married or just role play a chaste type... potentially that keeps getting raped.

Julianos could give you favor if having sex under the effect of a spell like Oak/Stoneflesh, Candlelight or something.

Stendarr would be another loss of favor for friendly sex with the undead and add daedra.  There are animations for all of the atronachs now I think.

Talos I would also think sex with high elves and possibly wood elves and khajiit results in loss of favor.  Really the high elves are the most anti-man though so I'd just stick with them. The Wintersun readme says "kill elves" but I don't know if that counts Dunmer and orcs as well or not which bear humans no ill will.  I can't think of a favor gain event except two humans having victory sex with elf corpses nearby.

Zenithar gives favor for crafting, skill training and investing. I don't know if you can track who you've trained with, as sex with them would make sense for favor. Stores you've invested with should be queryable so you could check if the player's partner has a shop you've invested in.

That's the rest of the list of Aedra ... now the daedra.

Azura could give favor for sex with dark elves and during the same dusk+dawn timeframes as prayer does.

Boethiah might favor rape or at least non-consensual sex.

Clavicus Vile's packs don't lend themselves to much but might work with the prostitution mods.  When I was trying out the various options he seemed to be the hardest to follow. You didn't lose favor over time I think but you would get nearly impossible challenges like clearing several dungeons in two hours and I'd fail when I fast traveled. I don't know if that's due to my changing fast travel speed multipliers or what.   His focus on deals though makes paying for sex fit and possibly tying into the various disease and pregnancy mods might give a few more options. Bonus favor for male and futa players making the female NPC pregnant or any player giving the other a disease (a duplicate for Namira).

Mora's knowledge doesn't lend itself to much but in the interest of everyone - maybe a big favor gain for having sex with 10 of the same race... either total or in a row. You then know that race's physiology inside and out.  Counter could reset then and you gain more after another 10.  Playtesting this I found that the pages that drop were not all that frequent and with at least 8 books it would take a long time to complete one though you'd probably be close to at least 3 others at the same time. Praying to increase a skill a whole point doesn't seem that over powering when you can get enough gold easy enough to just buy levels up to 90.

Hircine - favor for hunting, less for being hunted, some for just getting wild outdoors.

Jyggalag - Sex in missionary gives favor, anal cowgirl loses it?

Malacath gives favor for defeating strong enemies... so maybe having aggressive sex with NPCs higher level than the player? I got favor in big chunks killing giants and trolls but creature sex with them usually put the player the in the victim role that doesn't make sense.  Possibly as an inverse with the high elves and Talos, you gain more favor having sex with orcs in strongholds (grab the location keyword)?

Dagon is change and disorder and asks you defile shrines. I didn't playtest this one yet so... do you get a "defile" spell? Could that be used and then having sex in the defiled shrine for favor?

Mephala is sex and secret murder, plus going off the Ebony Blade quest possibly raping friends or raping someone with a friend or spouse near enough to detect you?

Merida - along with losing favor or losing religion if sexing undead, possibly gain favor having sex 11am-1pm?  High daylight to oppose Azura?

Molag Bal - rape, sex as a vampire (not just with) or sex with slaves if mods like PAHE and such can be detected

Namira - sex with critters and dead, possibly the undead too?  I haven't used any necro mods so I don't know how well that's handled.

Nocturnal would pretty much have to be sex in the dark or sex someplace you could get caught but don't. Not sure how to detect that.  Did you not get detected because there are no mods to handle detection?  Could your mod roll a sneak check if someone comes close enough? Or is she just one of those "not sexy".

Peryite deals with disease and probably needs a disease mod to make that work.  Could just use the vanilla diseases like Wintersun presumably does and give favor for having sex while diseased which you will be anyway, so that's no real bonus.  Could give a chance during sex to catch a random disease whether the player's partner really has one or not to go with the role play of it.

Sanguine should give favor for sex while drunk (which I don't think is vanilla) or while "well fed" since the follower benefit is "regen 50% faster while potion, food or ingredient is active" so sex during those same circumstances should fit.  Sex that gives you a bounty via the several mods that do that would also be fitting but I don't know how many soft dependancies you want to do.  Possibly sex in public while having a bounty in the hold you are in would work as a simple situation.

Sheo ... unless you can have sex with cheese or while wearing a hat made of it, I dunno.  Maybe while under the influence of one of Wintersun's Touch of Madness effects.

Vaermina is illusions and sleep.  If you had a mod that let you have sex with sleeping people....

The Elven Ancestors

Auriel... sex with high elves, bosmer and bretons?

Jephre - favor for sex in the woods? Maybe also sex with animals, at least certain ones, similar to Hircine and Kyne? Rabbits, deer, foxes and such maybe?

Magnus - also mage focused, so sex while affected by a spell?

Phynaster - sex at a standing stone, under the effect of a potion or herb ingredient (at least to start, they aren't that long lasting)

Syrabane gives bonuses to books that teach skills and you gain favor learning spells, increase spell tomes and scrolls chances in loot.  Doesn't lend to sex much.

Trinimac - technically doesn't exist any more, replaced by Malacath.  Gives favor for killing humans and epic foes so probably also a flip of Talos... bonus for sex with elves and loss for sex with humans.

Xarxes - another find new locations, read books, learn spells... short of "sex while under spell effect" I'd have to look up the lore of the god.

Z'en grants favor for bribing people, harvesting herbs and eating food. High speech grants a bonus.  Possibly one for elven hookers and pimps?

Yokudan gods can only be followed by Redguards which makes them restrictive, to me.  Probably just duplicates of others.

Leki - crafting and ending the civil war... maybe sex with NPCs that have higher warrior skills than mage or thief? Probably hard to calculate

Morwha - clone of Mara

Satakal - similar to Akatosh, so I don't have any suggestions

Tall Papa - exploration and enchanting... unless you favor sex at the "Fractures" Wintersun wants you to "touch" or while wearing something enchanted... I don't know.

HoonDing - slay foes stronger than you... non-con sex with higher level NPCs seems repetitive, but *shrug*?

The "Other" and Khajiit do not appear to have any direct ideas from their favor actions so I'll name some at random...

Mannimarco has you only pray at night and boosts conjuration so night sex or underground with undead might be something.  Dead Thrall should last long enough to be usable but is a higher level spell.

Shor is a "rape the elves" repeat

The All-Maker could favor sex at the All Maker stones, in Skall Village or maybe Thirk Mead Hall for location keywords and possibly less favor for outside on Solsteim.

Old Ways would work with animal sex, possibly with a larger bonus for sex with the animal whose aspect you're currently under.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I don't know if you want to have both pluses and minuses for every followed deity or just the ones that make sense.  I'm going to go down the readme and list the names and some ideas I have when reading what Wintersun gives you for following them.  These ideas might not directly track the spheres but could give other people something to suggest.

Wow, that's a lot. Thanks, I'll read everything in a moment. :)

About the part I quoted - it would be totally fine for me to not include some deities in this mod if they couldn't care less about sex. The goal I want to achieve is to cover all or most of the deities who might have their opinions on sex and related activities depending on their personalities and representation in lore.

EDIT: Thanks a lot for all the suggestions, I wrote down a lot of them to look into later.

5 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

he'd probably never go ahead and incorporate this into his mod, even though everybody who plays skyrim anymore has sexlab installed.

I don't think EnaiSiaion ever did anything regarding integrating LL mods with his own, nor I expect him to ever do it. It comes down to us to fill the gap. :)

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

Outstanding to find this. I ve been a looooooong user of Cleric. But finding Wintersun I decided I'd give it a try. This.. this is the perfect idea for incorporating to L.L. based mod list. 

Going to try it out on a new run soon! 

After searching for this myself all I found was a request thread on LL started all the way back in January. I figured no one was going to do it anytime soon, so why not try myself. :P

28 minutes ago, Noctum28 said:

Thanks a lot for your initiative in integrating Wintersun with SexLab mods!

This mod might be of interest to you:

Thanks. I don't think I'll be doing anything with shrines though, and my mod doesn't account for arousal either (I'm not yet certain it should).

55 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Thanks. I don't think I'll be doing anything with shrines though, and my mod doesn't account for arousal either (I'm not yet certain it should).

Nah, I would not worry over shrines etc. The base integration with Wintersun is a good enuf' idea.

My only thought would be to incorporate Hircine as being the big on beast love, probably along with Kynareth. In the Cleric days I tied untamed to those too in my mind for RP play.  Other than the actual sex benefits / debuffs along with maybe nudity required during prayer for some I would not worry over to many big integrations. Simple tie in's to LL base would be the best IMHO.   FTR I also broke a taboo, I removed Cleric and it's associated and dropped Wintersun with this in an ongoing game. No problems whatsoever. Fired right up and applied for my being Bosmer and Hircine no issues.  No weirdness seen at all so far. Sex has kinda been irrelevant at this point. Not gone out of the way to ho' it up just to test yet. Don't anticipate any issues with core running fine so far. 

56 minutes ago, PD_ said:

I would say you don't need to deal with arousal, and it will be far simpler to keep the mod in a "this happened, now do you get +favor, -favor or 0 favor" like Wintersun does.

4 hours ago, PD_ said:

Chaurus, spiders and such will probably be a bit trickier - some mods use custom races to add new types of them, so I need a reliable way to check this (there is probably a way to do it through SexLab).

I tend to use Creature Framework myself, so that might help with the tags. I just figured sex with chaurus, spiders and cave hoppers when considering favor with Namira because she is the Prince of Decay, Insects and the Unclean, and all three of those are tagged as insectoid in Creature Framework and Sexlab.

Man, there are so many possibilities with this mod, and it has the potential to soft connect with other mods for even more.

Just one example, you could link with Fertility Mode's cycle tracking and insemination hook along with Sexlab's position tags, and have an increase in favor with Mara when a female player has vaginal sex while she is ovulating. Though not sure what the script bridge would be for that one...

2 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

My only thought would be to incorporate Hircine as being the big on beast love, probably along with Kynareth. In the Cleric days I tied untamed to those too in my mind for RP play.  Other than the actual sex benefits / debuffs along with maybe nudity required during prayer for some I would not worry over to many big integrations. Simple tie in's to LL base would be the best IMHO.   FTR I also broke a taboo, I removed Cleric and it's associated and dropped Wintersun with this in an ongoing game. No problems whatsoever. Fired right up and applied for my being Bosmer and Hircine no issues.  No weirdness seen at all so far. Sex has kinda been irrelevant at this point. Not gone out of the way to ho' it up just to test yet. Don't anticipate any issues with core running fine so far. 

Oh no, not the taboo! :D Consider using save cleaner, the mod probably left orphaned scripts that may cause problems in the long run. I believe the most up to date one is called Fallrim Tools.

I'll add Hircine for sure, just thinking about the details for now. I like the ideas suggested by @karlpaws - more favor for "hunter", less for "pray", bonus for sex outdoors - just don't know how to determine who hunter and pray should be. Is it applicable to human-on-human animations or only beastiality? Maybe detect a "rough" animation tag or something, so that consensual scenes will be valid as well, as long as they are "animalistic" enough.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I would say you don't need to deal with arousal, and it will be far simpler to keep the mod in a "this happened, now do you get +favor, -favor or 0 favor" like Wintersun does.

I'm thinking the same for now, maybe later if I come up with a good idea of what to do with it. I have some more advanced ideas in mind by the way - like new possible Clavicus Vile challenges, but I want to do more basic stuff first.

I tend to use Creature Framework myself, so that might help with the tags. I just figured sex with chaurus, spiders and cave hoppers when considering favor with Namira because she is the Prince of Decay, Insects and the Unclean, and all three of those are tagged as insectoid in Creature Framework and Sexlab.

Man, there are so many possibilities with this mod, and it has the potential to soft connect with other mods for even more.

Just one example, you could link with Fertility Mode's cycle tracking and insemination hook along with Sexlab's position tags, and have an increase in favor with Mara when a female player has vaginal sex while she is ovulating. Though not sure what the script bridge would be for that one...

Right now I'm considering giving favor with Namira for sex with anything other than humanoids and animals. That should include chaurus and the like. Although this generalistic approach may cause some unexpected issues.

I'm using Beeing Female myself, so there may be interesting possibilities, but I think this particular example can be simplified to just having vaginal sex - as it is an act of procreation. Right now thoughts on Mara are: favor for sex with a spouse, penalty for sex with others (if married, only if not a victim). Adding "vaginal" animation tag to this seems like a good fit, I'll need to take a look at how to read the tags an what tags are commonly used by animation authors.

36 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Is it applicable to human-on-human animations or only beastiality? Maybe detect a "rough" animation tag or something, so that consensual scenes will be valid as well, as long as they are "animalistic" enough.

I forget where I read it now, but something said that Hircine favored all kinds of hunts and pursuits, not just animal in the wild. It seemed to say, or maybe imply, that pursuit of a lover via seduction and wooing counted, and some other ideas I forget at the moment.

I would say that doing bounty quests where you as a person chase a bandit or vampire as prey could count though I'm not sure how that ties into sex.  Can you determine if an NPC is a currentQuestTarget? Though that might be a little silly for the "go talk to" type quests to get favor with Hircine for banging... Verner Rock Chucker when Sylgia sends you with her satchel and Sylgia on the return journey quest.

IIRC there is also a "Dirty" animation tag, and with the SLATE mod you can add tags to any anim, so listing which tags you like people could add them as needed.  The only other part of that is, how to determine which mods start a Sexlab scene with that tag so people can actually get the favor when and how they plan. Simplicity could say any human+creature sex or any human+human (and I'd probably keep it at 2 people, not orgies) in the wild (assuming there is a wilderness keyword for outdoor cells).

12 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I forget where I read it now, but something said that Hircine favored all kinds of hunts and pursuits, not just animal in the wild. It seemed to say, or maybe imply, that pursuit of a lover via seduction and wooing counted, and some other ideas I forget at the moment.

I would say that doing bounty quests where you as a person chase a bandit or vampire as prey could count though I'm not sure how that ties into sex.  Can you determine if an NPC is a currentQuestTarget? Though that might be a little silly for the "go talk to" type quests to get favor with Hircine for banging... Verner Rock Chucker when Sylgia sends you with her satchel and Sylgia on the return journey quest.

IIRC there is also a "Dirty" animation tag, and with the SLATE mod you can add tags to any anim, so listing which tags you like people could add them as needed.  The only other part of that is, how to determine which mods start a Sexlab scene with that tag so people can actually get the favor when and how they plan. Simplicity could say any human+creature sex or any human+human (and I'd probably keep it at 2 people, not orgies) in the wild (assuming there is a wilderness keyword for outdoor cells).

Hmm, that seems like a lead. If pursuing a lover can be attributed to Hircines sphere of interests, then basically any sex could lead to increasing favor with him. Probably more so in the dominant position, but some for submissive as well. I like the idea about the wilds, and I think there should be a keyword for wilderness locations in the game (Actually - there is none, I just checked the esm files, but some mods I have detect wilderness somehow. I'll look into their code.).

20 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Hmm, that seems like a lead. If pursuing a lover can be attributed to Hircines sphere of interests, then basically any sex could lead to increasing favor with him. Probably more so in the dominant position, but some for submissive as well. I like the idea about the wilds, and I think there should be a keyword for wilderness locations in the game (Actually - there is none, I just checked the esm files, but some mods I have detect wilderness somehow. I'll look into their code.).

Possibly a long duration spell the player could cast on a unique NPC and if you are able to have consensual sex (so no casting it on named special bandits then raping them) you get a chunk of favor. The spell would cost some favor to cast and potentially have a long cooldown, so being close to the NPC in a calm environment might be practical.  Essentally a "Mark of the Suitor" spell.

Spitballing here but wilderness cells could be determined if you're not in an otherwise named cell in the Tamriel world space. Towns like Riverwood, farms and lumber mills tend to have a location name, so if you're someplace without one, you're in the wilderness.  This wouldn't be correct everywhere probably but close enough.

Great idea for a mod although I'm on SE so I'd like to see this converted in due course...

I run Wintersun as part of my core modlist and creating an interaction between SL and Wintersun makes a lot of sense. Most religions like to stick their nose into mortal behaviour so incorporating a reaction to sex makes a lot of sense (as it would for what you eat and drink).

For example: choosing Dibella in WS works well with the Dibellan Defender mod and following the Sisterhood of Dibella quest through.

I don't think that Dibella would be keen on her initiates becoming paid prostitutes as opposed to just collecting marks, and so prostitution could be a negative if you can detect the difference. I'm not convinced that Dibella would be a fan of bestiality or sex with the undead, although choosing the Corruption path in Sisterhood of Dibella might change things.

Mara would seem to be focused on polygamy and sex within marriage. I'm not sure Mara devotees should be rewarded for sleeping around?

Some good ideas though

12 hours ago, PD_ said:

This elf race check is certainly possible to do, for example.

Adapting the code from Magno cum gaudio you can declare as propreties in one of your scripts all elf races, for example: (i dont remember the exact name of CK races but you can easily find them in CK or manually fill the properties if you use a different name instead of auto-fill)

Race property altmerRace auto

Race property bosmerRace auto

Race property darkElfRace auto

Race property OrsimerRace auto

Bool function checkIfElf(actor akTarget)

Bool toCheck = false

Race raceTarget = akTarget.getleveledActorBase().getRace()

If raceTarget == altmerRace || raceTarget == bosmerRace || raceTarget == darkElfRace || raceTarget == OrsimerRace

ToCheck = true

Endif

Return toCheck

EndFunction

Then you can call this function inside your scripts and you will have a returned boolean to check if an actor race is any of the 4 elf races.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Possibly a long duration spell the player could cast on a unique NPC and if you are able to have consensual sex (so no casting it on named special bandits then raping them) you get a chunk of favor. The spell would cost some favor to cast and potentially have a long cooldown, so being close to the NPC in a calm environment might be practical.  Essentally a "Mark of the Suitor" spell.

Spitballing here but wilderness cells could be determined if you're not in an otherwise named cell in the Tamriel world space. Towns like Riverwood, farms and lumber mills tend to have a location name, so if you're someplace without one, you're in the wilderness.  This wouldn't be correct everywhere probably but close enough.

I won't be adding any powers for now - want to make a good base foundation first, but I'll consider this idea later, thanks.

Found two different ways to do it: SL Adventures has a list of hold locations and checks if the current location is present in the list. If not, it's considered wilderness. Devious Followers checks current location for a few keywords (being dungeon, city, town or dwelling) and assumes wilderness if none is present. I'll take the second approach here because it's more universal and should work with mod-added locations as well.

1 hour ago, jg8ts said:

Great idea for a mod although I'm on SE so I'd like to see this converted in due course...

People told me it works fine in SE, so I tagged it as compatible. You can try and play with it as well, and report back here on how things are going. If some adjustments are needed I'll try to make them.

1 hour ago, jg8ts said:

I don't think that Dibella would be keen on her initiates becoming paid prostitutes as opposed to just collecting marks, and so prostitution could be a negative if you can detect the difference. I'm not convinced that Dibella would be a fan of bestiality or sex with the undead, although choosing the Corruption path in Sisterhood of Dibella might change things.

Some mods detect prostitution when you receive gold after a scene, so this approach can be used. I originally had Dibella hating beastiality, but some people here requested it to be changed, so I did. She does currently hate necrophilia though (like all the other Aedra plus Meridia), which includes both sex with undead creatures and dead bodies (should you have appropriate mods). I might look if there is a way to check Sisterhood of Dibella quest status without adding a dependency, but it'll be a bit later.

About Mara - I plan to focus on marriage/cheating for now. So, most sex outside of marriage will result in favor loss.

44 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Adapting the code from Magno cum gaudio you can declare as propreties in one of your scripts all elf races, for example: (i dont remember the exact name of CK races but you can easily find them in CK or manually fill the properties if you use a different name instead of auto-fill)

Thanks. This code has two issues though:

1. It doesn't account for vampire races. Vampires in Skyrim have their own separate races from normal NPCs, like AltmerVampireRace. This can be fixed by just adding them to the list of checked races.
  2. It only supports vanilla races. This should be fine in most cases, but right now I'm playing through a Project AHO quest (which is awesome btw) and one of the NPCs has a race with the EditorID "DwaSpDwemerologist01", although he looks and behaves mostly like a normal dunmer. Name of the race still says "Dark Elf" though, so it might be worth checking for non-vanilla races.

If anyone is interested, this is a list of effects I have right now. Some are already in the mod, some are just general thoughts that will probably be scrapped or turned into something different later (the ones with (?) after them). + in the beginning means favor gain and - means favor loss. ? is for more complicated ideas.

Ignore random stuff after the deity name - it's just some internal Wintersun info I exported while getting this list of deities.

deities - complete list.txt