Wintersun - SexLab Integration

@cain40

SL Defeat is a rape mod, basically.  That's a problem with the main mod...  {doesn't Amorous Adventures use OSX for its sex engine?  That would be a problem also.  It used to anyway, as that's why I never played that mod}

From the Wintersun main page (remember: have to serve 2 masters when using WS and WSLi): "[1] Persuade others.  [2] Receive the blessing of Lover's Comfort.  [3] Find a new Sybil for my Temple.  [4] Pray only in the nude.  [5] Never openly break the laws of Skyrim.”   

Using only Wintersun, without WSLi, I find it hard to make progress with the Divines because of term [5] above.  Using the "kill last witness" rule to avoid bounties in Vanilla, only gets us in double dutch with a Divine, as the murder gets added to our Divine rap sheets, one quickly filled with petty crimes and misdemeanors, or worse.  So, if using WSLi, it's basically "one step forward, 2 steps back" unless we play the game in a fairly righteous manner.  Not my cup of tea really, so I find most of the Divines boring.  Homey don't do goody two shoes!

Try something like this for Dibella 

Spoiler

A Safe Way to Use Dibella with WS+WSLi   I have an old profile for Dibellan Priestesses (mage/healer -> temple sexcare worker prototype), Dibellan Defenders (shield warrior -> paladin prototype), and Dibellan Blademistresses (Flashing Blades rogue -> sword duel wield prototype).  Each must make the pilgrimage to Markarth, wearing only sheer temple gowns and sexy CFMPs (no weapons or offensive magic.  Sex, stealth, or Illusion are their only ways out of trouble); walking on the roads (no running) from Solitude to Markarth (for the Heart of Dibella quest.  Found here, which satisfies Term 3 above). They must say YES! to all comers seeking to "worship at the Good Lady's altars" (can only say NO! to afflicted, vampires, and werewolves.  "Hey!  Need to keep those altars so fresh and so clean, am'i'rite?")    {note:  I also use the Ordinator mod for the Illusion perks on profiles like this, otherwise positive results may vary.    A rapist comes? Do: Frenzy -> Heavy Weighs the Tapestry -> stealth up -> get the hell out of Dodge (run away!), OR, Calm -> stealth up -> incapacitate them with a choke hold (using Defeat), then leave them naked and tied up by the road.  The bears or dragons will deal with them later}  LOL)  

Dibellan maidens wear floral crowns in their hair, which are used by the Scent of Sex (SSX) mod for triggering pilgrims to worship at the Good Lady's mobile altars, using the consensual rule (which asks her for worship); "Tits up for Lady Dibella!"  hehehe.  On most pilgrimages, my Dibellan maidens typically get 'worshiped' on average 100 times by pilgrims, 20-30 times by local wildlife, and gangraped by bad guys 5-10 times.   Leaving the maidens to quip upon arrival; "What a long strange trip it's been!"    {note: your mileage may vary due to the random nature of SSX events.  I also use the Adventurers and Travelers mod, so there are lots of pilgrims on the road who will seek worship with us.  Due to my heavy usage of random event generators there are also lots of bad guys, animals, daedra, and other things "looking to go 'bump' in the night"  It's a fun profile if just wanting to have lots of random sex with little to no effort.  "I'm walking here...walking...walking...oh my, fucking...sucking...walking"  And it's a long way to ole Markarth town!  Whiterun to Rorikstead is another good "walking in the gentle graces of the Good Lady" trail.  Usually will get 'worshiped' well over 100 times if simply walking down the road in her name. 

{note:  I tried using WSLi with Dibella, but every time I turned tricks after the 'altar freebie', in the name of temple donations mind you, I got severely dinged for being a nasty, scandalous, disease-ridden street hooker.  Now, my girls bring in 1500+ for each trick, and are anything but nasty.  "Jeez, managing temples is an expensive enterprise!  Stupid Divines"}

THIS, as a fast path alternative:  If that's too much effort and setup, try Clavicus Vile to see the real magic of this mod.  We control the rate of favor gain by how often we accept and successfully complete pacts.  No moral consequences, as ole Clavicus may tell us to 'go get fucked' for our next pact.  ALOT! (tip: turn off vanilla pacts) "Well met kind sir, may I trouble you for about 30 seconds, by giving you head?  I need to do 7 more in the next 12 hours, and I'd be honored if you let me go down there.  I'm assuming you're happy to see me, as THAT sure doesn't look like a banana tucked away in your trousers!"   Good news:  Can be down on our knees or flat on our back, serving the comically bent Clavicus Vile in 30 seconds, and with great results. 

{note:  no need to rush after Barbas to find Vile's Shrine either, as WSLi provides ample opportunity to cap our standing with him before going to the Shrine.  Still recommend doing the quest at some point though, as Barbas is a great way to knock off a couple of animal pacts, and is great for comedic relief.  Just DO NOT sex him before Vile sends us for the Rueful Axe or the quest, A Daedra's Best Friend, will permanently break.  Turns out he likes sex more than serving Vile, because if we do him before we get the Axe quest, all he'll want to do forever is sex us up.  Horny dogs are horny!    TIP: if running the Untamed mod, there's an easy way to get Vile's masque and keep Barbas permanently!  Just pack him in (have sex with him) BEFORE turning in the Rueful Axe, and he'll leave with us, forever, upon quest completion.  The perfect Vile animal pact buddy at our beckon call!  And a simple twist of fate which even ole Clavicus himself would applaud!  "Good one, you little sneaky bitch.  You got my masque, and my dog, and now I'm stuck here forever.  Oh joy of joys, well played!  If I wasn't stuck in this musty, forgotten shrine, I would **** you so hard right now.  My, my, have you prayed recently to your lord and master, Clavicus Vile?  Hey!  That's me!  Why do I see anal sex with 16 horny dragons in your future?"}

Some of the others are much harder to achieve good results with, and most suffer from favor degradation.  Not Vile, not as long as we are prepared to 'go down' for our bent Lord and Master, lol.   WSLi has great diversity with Vile sex pacts, too.  Like gambling?  Time to get some 'skin' in the game then!  Once getting the hang of the mods/systems, it's super easy to switch who we worship with in the WSLi MCM.  Bada bing bada boom, easy!

{note1:  if needing help with "request sex" mods which work well with WSLi, just ask.  There are tons of great options available.  For instance, there is a tiny little SL mod named; Play with Animals, which is one button between us and being mounted by any animal in the game.   Whatever is in the crosshairs when we press that button, will mount us.   ANY animal included in the Creature Framework.  Dragons, seekers, trolls, or whatever we fancy rollin and tumblin with.  For humanoids (and beast races), it's best to get a mod which allows us to request specific types of sexual encounters, especially when playing with Clavicus Vile, as he may quite possibly dish up a pact like; "go have anal sex with 12 people in the next 30 hours". 

The chase aspect of it is much more fun than it may seem, at first; as last night, in the darkest part of night, my wood elf chased a poor young wolf all around Shor's Stone, fucking him shamelessly at every chance to complete an animal pack (he was running away from her faster than Forest Gump!)  Poor thing actually got larger every time he did her, and was a raging alpha before the pact finished (a mod I run makes them age with 'experience').  So, as a courtesy, she let him do her for free, which he readily accepted, on the main street in Shor's Stone, right in front of gods and country. LOLOLOLOL.  New alpha in the house! }

{note2:  I just let LOOT place the mods wherever it sees fit, and have never had issues with either Wintersun or Wintersun - Sexlab Integration }

2 hours ago, HardRaine said:

SL Defeat is a rape mod, basically.  That's a problem with the main mod...  {doesn't Amorous Adventures use OSX for its sex engine?  That would be a problem also.  It used to anyway, as that's why I never played that mod}

AA started out using SexLab and a non-SL was created for the Nexus.  I don't remember an OSex version but I suspect you're thinking of another mod if that's why you think you never used it.

If I read cain40's comment correctly, other gods were tried, and even if not, raping someone with Defeat should still trigger a loss of favor with Dibella.

"Defeat is a rape mod" shouldn't exclude it from Wintersun since several of the gods will prefer rape or the player in the dominant position.

AA uses either Sexlab or Flower Girls but I don't have OSX or FG installed, and if I read this mod's description correctly you can still gain favour with Dibella if your character is raped. Either way, no matter the method I was neither gaining nor losing favour, but I can still manually change my favour using the MCM, so I decided to do as @PD_ said and disable and reenable the sex events, and changed my deity to Clavicus Vile since you guys recommended it so much. 

From that I noticed that I could activate a pact when praying so at least that seemed to work, but upon accepting the pact it seemed like nothing would happen, I'd get the message "WintersunSLI: ClavicusPactSystem.MakeAPact: continue = TRUE", stop praying and then... nothing, bummer.

After that I tried changing my favor back to Dibella just in case and I noticed that I was now indeed gaining favour with her from having sex, so reenabling sex events actually did the trick and fixed something, except I'm not getting any messages saying my favour has changed so I had to check in manually in the MCM menu each time to confirm it worked. When it came to Clavicus Vile's pacts though unless I'm missing something it still seems to be broken for me.

I wish I could say something more useful but my knowledge of modding is 0. Would posting my Papyrus log be of any help?

48 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

AA started out using SexLab and a non-SL was created for the Nexus.  I don't remember an OSex version but I suspect you're thinking of another mod if that's why you think you never used it.

If I read cain40's comment correctly, other gods were tried, and even if not, raping someone with Defeat should still trigger a loss of favor with Dibella.

"Defeat is a rape mod" shouldn't exclude it from Wintersun since several of the gods will prefer rape or the player in the dominant position.

The version I looked at for Amorous Adventures definitely used OSex, but that was several years ago.  I'm older now, but not around the bend just yet.  LOL.  But who knows at this point, maybe the cheese did slide off my cracker when I wasn't paying attention.  hahaha

I never exclude Defeat from any of my profiles, as there are too many great features included with it.  But those Wintersun "never break the law" rules will empty favor fairly rapidly, so caution is what I'd advise, in general, when running a Divine under Wintersun, and relying mainly on Defeat for sexual encounters.  Never said anything about NOT using it, as I always have it in my load orders.  I run a bunch of daedra princes under this mod, and use Defeat+Deadly Drain to great avail.  Next up: Vaermina, who will calm or frenzy them with spells, before sexing them to death with Deadly Drain.   Or hit them with Calm, then sneak up on them using the Defeat choke hold move, before ending them, using Defeat "G" options, with mainly Deadly Drain providing the kill shot, amongst other potential Defeat "G" options.   The race will be if the Illusion spells last long enough for Deadly Drain to do it's deadly work...

Sorry if I didn't state this issue clearly.

28 minutes ago, cain40 said:

AA uses either Sexlab or Flower Girls but I don't have OSX or FG installed, and if I read this mod's description correctly you can still gain favour with Dibella if your character is raped. Either way, no matter the method I was neither gaining nor losing favour, but I can still manually change my favour using the MCM, so I decided to do as @PD_ said and disable and reenable the sex events, and changed my deity to Clavicus Vile since you guys recommended it so much. 

From that I noticed that I could activate a pact when praying so at least that seemed to work, but upon accepting the pact it seemed like nothing would happen, I'd get the message "WintersunSLI: ClavicusPactSystem.MakeAPact: continue = TRUE", stop praying and then... nothing, bummer.

After that I tried changing my favor back to Dibella just in case and I noticed that I was now indeed gaining favour with her from having sex, so reenabling sex events actually did the trick and fixed something, except I'm not getting any messages saying my favour has changed so I had to check in manually in the MCM menu each time to confirm it worked. When it came to Clavicus Vile's pacts though unless I'm missing something it still seems to be broken for me.

I wish I could say something more useful but my knowledge of modding is 0. Would posting my Papyrus log be of any help?

Gonna load the game and check on something real quick.  The message you posted sounds like a fairly standard debug confirm message...

Note: for Vile, we have to actively go out and accomplish the pact, so that actually sounds like it was working.  On my build... I pray, make a deal, get a pact, then sit in the prayer stance if I do nothing else.  I must remember the terms of the pact, and then go actively fulfill the terms in the time allowed.  Only after either successfully completing the pact, or failing, will I get overall confirmation of favor gain, or loss.  But I do get status messages when i complete one of the terms, saying things like; "5/12 humans completed", immediately after the Sexlab event completes fully.

Gonna check something for both Dibella and Vile, brb...

34 minutes ago, HardRaine said:

Gonna load the game and check on something real quick.  The message you posted sounds like a fairly standard debug confirm message...

Note: for Vile, we have to actively go out and accomplish the pact, so that actually sounds like it was working.  On my build... I pray, make a deal, get a pact, then sit in the prayer stance if I do nothing else.  I must remember the terms of the pact, and then go actively fulfill the terms in the time allowed.  Only after either successfully completing the pact, or failing, will I get overall confirmation of favor gain, or loss.  But I do get status messages when i complete one of the terms, saying things like; "5/12 humans completed", immediately after the Sexlab event completes fully.

Gonna check something for both Dibella and Vile, brb...

Yeah that's the thing, I wasn't told what the pact was, that debug message was all I got. I attempted aborting the pact through the MCM menu to check if I somehow missed anything and it said I had no active pacts, so as I suspected it didn't seem to do anything.

In other news, deactivating and reactivating the message prompts in the MCM fixed my issue with the lack of message prompts from gaining/losing favour.

Back... Switched my god to Dibella from Vile.  Sexed some of the locals in Shor''s Stone (consensual), and received 4% favor gains for having sex.  Didn't let them gangbang my toon, so don't know if WLSi recognizes each participant as a gain provider yet.  Will test that next.  So far so good.

Used the Defeat choke hold to down, and tie up, an unsuspecting female traveler right on the main street through Shor's Stone.  Raped her twice.  Dibella hit me twice with -4% favor loses for each act of aggression my toon committed (but not for the choke hold which was done from stealth).   Saved.  Killed her while sneaking with a dagger, and no favor lose, as I was not seen doing the bad act.  Reloaded.  Executed her with the Defeat "G" option, "Kill", which is a killmove style "execution" done in plain sight.  Was seen and all hell broke loose, and I lost favor for the act of murder.  Interesting, Dibella looks the other way if we are sneaky enough.  (I assume those losses are coming from the Wintersun mod itself, not from WSLi)

For the debug messages, look on the main WSLi menu page, near the bottom, and uncheck "Debug Mode" and you won't see those anymore.  But from the sounds of it, the Vile pact system was WAI for you.  Just need to go out in the world and fulfill the pact.  UPDATE:  ok, guess it's still not working correctly if you didn't get the pact.  Strange happenings here... see note below.

Off to get gangbanged.  brb

note: no need for a papyrus log, but if you could look at your Clavicus Vile page in the MCM and mention what you have checked or not, we can help fine tune things a little better, depending on how you want it to work.

So my guess is that you get another message prompt after accepting the pact while praying, correct? That's the only thing that doesn't seem to work currently, but thankfully I've fixed the other issues I was having with the mod so I'm hopeful.

As for the MCM I'm using the default settings, and only changed things around when reenabling things to get them working again as I mentioned previously, I suspect I can get the WSLI pacts to work by forcing the scripts to restart themselves with this same method, so I will be attempting that as I write this up.

Update: That didn't work, unfortunately. I'm at a loss, but as I said the MCM settings weren't messed with outside of having debug messages enabled.

Dibella Status Update: 

[1] gangbangs only count for ONE favor increase, so it's by the act, not by the body count.  That's a good thing as it stops power leveling via gangbang.

[2] praying nude for Dibella means everything.  Clothes, jewelery, weapons, everything.

Vile Update:

How do you have this set on your Clavicus Vile page?  Chance for New Pacts... I set mine to 100% so I always get a pact when I pray and make a deal.  By default, there is a chance you won't get a new pact, which sounds like what happened to you. 

My C. Vile Settings

Spoiler

C. Vile Pact System BETA.........ON

Enable Vanilla Pacts...................OFF               { it's kind of a bummer to make a deal, and be told to go learn 3 new spells, LOL }

Gain/Loss for Vanilla Pacts......15% (both)   { unchanged, default settings }

Enable New Pacts.......................ON

Chance for New Pacts...............100%           { this is the one I think is affecting you }

Random Sex Demand...............ON

Gonna enjoy hitting 100% favor with Vile, as the Devotee fanfare is nice, and the reward is awesome for tuning your build.  30% favor = 1 free perk point!  Dibella's Devotee perk can be fun if you have Scent of Sex running, as somebody will surely 'hit dat' with them running around neki like that, lol.

Hope that helps (and, yes, you should get a mini-screen popup telling you about the pact details).  Need to take my wood elf for a bath now, as she got spitroasted 8 times by the fire in Shor's Stone while testing this.  She did receive a decent 32% bump in Dibellan favor though, but is an utter mess now, lol.  "Rubber ducky, you're the one!  You make bath time, so much fun!"  LOL

43 minutes ago, HardRaine said:

Dibella Status Update: 

[1] gangbangs only count for ONE favor increase, so it's by the act, not by the body count.  That's a good thing as it stops power leveling via gangbang.

[2] praying nude for Dibella means everything.  Clothes, jewelery, weapons, everything.

Vile Update:

How do you have this set on your Clavicus Vile page?  Chance for New Pacts... I set mine to 100% so I always get a pact when I pray and make a deal.  By default, there is a chance you won't get a new pact, which sounds like what happened to you. 

My C. Vile Settings

Hide contents

C. Vile Pact System BETA.........ON

Enable Vanilla Pacts...................OFF               { it's kind of a bummer to make a deal, and be told to go learn 3 new spells, LOL }

Gain/Loss for Vanilla Pacts......15% (both)   { unchanged, default settings }

Enable New Pacts.......................ON

Chance for New Pacts...............100%           { this is the one I think is affecting you }

Random Sex Demand...............ON

Gonna enjoy hitting 100% favor with Vile, as the Devotee fanfare is nice, and the reward is awesome for tuning your build.  30% favor = 1 free perk point!  Dibella's Devotee perk can be fun if you have Scent of Sex running, as somebody will surely 'hit dat' with them running around neki like that, lol.

Hope that helps (and, yes, you should get a mini-screen popup telling you about the pact details).  Need to take my wood elf for a bath now, as she got spitroasted 8 times by the fire in Shor's Stone while testing this.  She did receive a decent 32% bump in Dibellan favor though, but is an utter mess now, lol.  "Rubber ducky, you're the one!  You make bath time, so much fun!"  LOL

Nope, still no pacts, using the exact same settings as you. At least everything else seems to be working.

1 hour ago, cain40 said:

As for the MCM I'm using the default settings, and only changed things around when reenabling things to get them working again as I mentioned previously, I suspect I can get the WSLI pacts to work by forcing the scripts to restart themselves with this same method, so I will be attempting that as I write this up.

Update: That didn't work, unfortunately. I'm at a loss, but as I said the MCM settings weren't messed with outside of having debug messages enabled.

The Pact System actually doesn't shut down the quest when you disable it, so I think there's currently no way to fix it using MCM.

Glad everything else works, I guess something went wrong during mod installation and it didn't initiate properly.

Papyrus logs won't help much since I don't write anything there currently. You can screenshot the Clavicus Vile tab in the MCM though so I can check the settings at least.

I'll check the code for any problems and will make sure to provide a way to hard reset the Pact System in the next update.

3 hours ago, cain40 said:

I'd get the message "WintersunSLI: ClavicusPactSystem.MakeAPact: continue = TRUE", stop praying and then... nothing, bummer.

Hmm... that probably means the quest didn't register for the event that should be sent, maybe setstage sl_wsn_ClavicusPactSystem 10 will help.

2 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Actually, it's only taken into account if both vanilla and mod pacts are enabled. Otherwise the chance is always 100% for one of the types.

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

The Pact System actually doesn't shut down the quest when you disable it, so I think there's currently no way to fix it using MCM.

Glad everything else works, I guess something went wrong during mod installation and it didn't initiate properly.

Papyrus logs won't help much since I don't write anything there currently. You can screenshot the Clavicus Vile tab in the MCM though so I can check the settings at least.

I'll check the code for any problems and will make sure to provide a way to hard reset the Pact System in the next update.

Hmm... that probably means the quest didn't register for the event that should be sent, maybe setstage sl_wsn_ClavicusPactSystem 10 will help.

I see, I will attempt that and let you know if it works.

As for the settings, it's all pretty much the default but I'll post a screenshot anyway.

Oh and by the way I'm using the SE port for SSE, sorry I should have mentioned that in the first post but I figured I could get better support talking to the actual creator of the mod using this thread.

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

Actually, it's only taken into account if both vanilla and mod pacts are enabled. Otherwise the chance is always 100% for one of the types.

Forgot I was originally running both and was getting lots of vanilla pacts until I switched to 100%.  Basically, been running a "wolf fence" algorithm trying to trap Cain's issue.  Obviously I'm in the way so will butt out.  Hope everything gets resolved soon, as this is a very fun mod and was trying to get Cain rolling with it.  Sorry for getting in the way.

Should probably just go get sleep, as I've been up since yesterday switching over to MO2 (went smoothly), cooking up an ENB preset capable of running with Purity 2018 (major PITA, as I also upgraded to ENBoost v.397), and adding the Cosio body (lots of busy work) for the new Vaermina profile coming up soon.  I'm a bit crispy at this point, lol.  { been in a major flurry this week, as Enai Siaion is releasing a new werewolf mod by year end which is compatible with Hircine-Wintersun (none of the current overhauls are), and I've been rushing to get everything ready for it.  He recently stated this will be his last major mod for Skyrim, so don't want to miss it, and am pulling out all the stops as it feels like a major book is about to close.  Setting up the Vaermina-Wintersun-Wintersun Sexlab Integration profile to get everything ready and debugged for his last major launch.  Was looking at mod synergies for WS/WSLi anyway...}

2 hours ago, cain40 said:

I see, I will attempt that and let you know if it works.

As for the settings, it's all pretty much the default but I'll post a screenshot anyway.

Oh and by the way I'm using the SE port for SSE, sorry I should have mentioned that in the first post but I figured I could get better support talking to the actual creator of the mod using this thread.

No problem, SE version should work the same.

My guess is that something prevented the mod from properly installing. If you want to test things, you can try starting a new game with the same mod setup you currently have and waiting a bit to let mods install themselves. Then see if this one works. It should show a message that it was "installed/updated successfully". Maybe there is an issue with the installation process... What version did you start with btw?

1 hour ago, HardRaine said:

Forgot I was originally running both and was getting lots of vanilla pacts until I switched to 100%.  Basically, been running a "wolf fence" algorithm trying to trap Cain's issue.  Obviously I'm in the way so will butt out.  Hope everything gets resolved soon, as this is a very fun mod and was trying to get Cain rolling with it.  Sorry for getting in the way.

Thanks for your effort, I appreciate it. :)

1 hour ago, HardRaine said:

Enai Siaion is releasing a new werewolf mod by year end

Wow, didn't know that! He talked about it a bit back when he released Sacrosanct, but I didn't hear anything since. Guess it will be a good reason to revisit Skyrim. ?

3 hours ago, PD_ said:

No problem, SE version should work the same.

My guess is that something prevented the mod from properly installing. If you want to test things, you can try starting a new game with the same mod setup you currently have and waiting a bit to let mods install themselves. Then see if this one works. It should show a message that it was "installed/updated successfully". Maybe there is an issue with the installation process... What version did you start with btw?

Thanks for your effort, I appreciate it. :)

Wow, didn't know that! He talked about it a bit back when he released Sacrosanct, but I didn't hear anything since. Guess it will be a good reason to revisit Skyrim. ?

I guess I will have to try that.

I'm currently using the latest version and it is the one I started with.

5 hours ago, cain40 said:

I guess I will have to try that.

I'm currently using the latest version and it is the one I started with.

Okay, thanks. I was wondering if there's an issue specifically with updating from older versions.

11 hours ago, PD_ said:

Okay, thanks. I was wondering if there's an issue specifically with updating from older versions.

I've tried a new save and the issue with Clavicus persists, I've uploaded the pics with the settings I'm using.

Anyhow, even on the new save I had to disable/reenable most settings to get the mod to work again, so I'm hoping adding an option to hard reset the Clavicus script can make it work too, if you still intend on adding that function.

SkyrimSE_2019-12-04_22-32-41.jpg

SkyrimSE_2019-12-04_22-32-09.jpg

SkyrimSE_2019-12-04_22-32-26.jpg

4 hours ago, cailic said:

I selected Stendar.  Is it considered submissive sex when the PC gets raped?  After several rape scenarios I have only seen increased favor once. 

To clarify, since I got confused on this as well, sex with the PC in the female or receiving position is what counts, so standard sex as a female PC with male NPC will work fine.

Aggressive sex is another category with aggressor and victim status attention.  Generally aggressor is good for some daedra, bad for any aedra (unless you're raping an elf, for some) and victim status gets you out of sex with undead, vampires or animals if the aedra cares about that.

17 hours ago, cain40 said:

Anyhow, even on the new save I had to disable/reenable most settings to get the mod to work again

That means it failed to auto-initiate again. It can be a conflict issue since I've had similar problem with another mod - it didn't want to install on my main profile, but a clean new profile with only it's requirements worked fine.

I'll probably have to setup SKSE and SL for special edition and try the converted version myself to make sure it works on a minimal setup. It's possible this issue is SE-only.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:53 PM, karlpaws said:

To clarify, since I got confused on this as well, sex with the PC in the female or receiving position is what counts, so standard sex as a female PC with male NPC will work fine.

Aggressive sex is another category with aggressor and victim status attention.  Generally aggressor is good for some daedra, bad for any aedra (unless you're raping an elf, for some) and victim status gets you out of sex with undead, vampires or animals if the aedra cares about that.

Thanks.  Too bad there aren't any deities that appreciate sex in the victim role.  Other than the any sex acts favor.  You would think there would be. 

50 minutes ago, cailic said:

Thanks.  Too bad there aren't any deities that appreciate sex in the victim role.  Other than the any sex acts favor.  You would think there would be. 

I don't think we have any masochist divines. Some of the daedra might qualify and Molag Bal has been mentioned. Peryite is more diseases than submission.

Can you think of one that would prefer his/her followers get raped?