Wintersun - SexLab Integration

4 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Do you have any ideas/expectations on how people will start SL scenes? 10 in 3 hours of a specific type might be too difficult as it is. If you only have random tag option for your sex mod, you might need 30 people to get enough to complete the task.

Not really, no.

5 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Alternately, is there an expectation that all tasks should be completable? When I have been testing both this and the original mod I've gotten tasks and timeframes that I thought were rather difficult.  One was killing 5 daedra.  There typically are not all that many of those around, with conjured ones by enemy NPC mage types being the most likely.  I wasn't near a mage heavy location and didn't want to run across the map, (and have found fast travel tends to insta-fail the tasks, not sure if it should).

Yes, I thought that it would be appropriate to sometimes get a task that is nearly impossible to complete. That's why there are extremes like 10 people in 1 hour. Timeframes are subject to change though. Unlike Enai's pacts, these ones use in-game time rather than real time, so at the moment they are quite harsh (by default 1 in-game hour is 3 minutes in real time, but it depends on timescale). Will up this to something like 12-24 hours for the next version.

25 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Not really, no.

Yes, I thought that it would be appropriate to sometimes get a task that is nearly impossible to complete. That's why there are extremes like 10 people in 1 hour. Timeframes are subject to change though. Unlike Enai's pacts, these ones use in-game time rather than real time, so at the moment they are quite harsh (by default 1 in-game hour is 3 minutes in real time, but it depends on timescale). Will up this to something like 12-24 hours for the next version.

Well that explains why they both seem longer and I failed one because I ran out of time.

I do also like/appreciate the idea of Clavicus giving you nearly-impossible tasks as part of the tricky nature of daedra.  I'd mention that fact just to make people aware, when you get to a more finalized build.

10 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Well that explains why they both seem longer and I failed one because I ran out of time.

I do also like/appreciate the idea of Clavicus giving you nearly-impossible tasks as part of the tricky nature of daedra.  I'd mention that fact just to make people aware, when you get to a more finalized build.

Uploaded new version, now with 24-48 hours timeframe. I would also like to be able to communicate to the player how much time they have left to complete the pact, but I didn't find a good way yet.

EDIT: I'm also thinking about making pact difficulty less random. What if it depends on favor? Making it so Clavicus gives you harder tasks at low favor seems wrong because of the snowball effect - once you end up at a low favor point, it will be very difficult to get out of it.

The opposite though. What if he gave you progressively more difficult tasks the more favor you gained - because he doesn't really want to give you a chance to request something from him.

29 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Uploaded new version, now with 24-48 hours timeframe. I would also like to be able to communicate to the player how much time they have left to complete the pact, but I didn't find a good way yet.

EDIT: I'm also thinking about making pact difficulty less random. What if it depends on favor? Making it so Clavicus gives you harder tasks at low favor seems wrong because of the snowball effect - once you end up at a low favor point, it will be very difficult to get out of it.

The opposite though. What if he gave you progressively more difficult tasks the more favor you gained - because he doesn't really want to give you a chance to request something from him.

In the lines of it taking more experience the higher your level, your second makes more sense.

I wonder though how hard it would be to count the number of humanoid NPCs around you when praying and the more people the easier the task, though that really only works if there was a penalty to praying to a daedra.

Daedra are not supposed to be popular and yet there isn't a drawback to kneeling in the middle of the market at noon and praying to Clavicus.

13 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

In the lines of it taking more experience the higher your level, your second makes more sense.

I wonder though how hard it would be to count the number of humanoid NPCs around you when praying and the more people the easier the task, though that really only works if there was a penalty to praying to a daedra.

Daedra are not supposed to be popular and yet there isn't a drawback to kneeling in the middle of the market at noon and praying to Clavicus.

I've already hooked into a script that triggers on prayer start to do stuff for Clavicus, so it's possible to do additional changes to it's behavior.

56 minutes ago, asianboy345 said:

One small suggestion is to add the deity's likes and dislikes into the description box when picking deity or in the magic effect menu like in the original mod. Currently it;'s difficult to remember their inclinations  without having to read up on it from this page. 

Was suggested before, but "small" in this case is not quite accurate. Every supported deity message + magic effect description is around 80 text entries, and that's if they aren't duplicated somewhere.

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

Was suggested before, but "small" in this case is not quite accurate. Every supported deity message + magic effect description is around 80 text entries, and that's if they aren't duplicated somewhere.

Huh... I didn't know about that. Wonder why Enai have so many messages for each deity like that. I guess the mod is bigger than I thought.

In that case, maybe you can add in a custom magic passive effect that's unique to this mod that details the different deity's opinions on sex? That way, it'll just be one message box per deity. I guess the downsize would be you won't be able to know the deity's opinions on that when picking them on the pop up menu or at their shrine. Maybe a roundabout way for that would be to add a book into the game that details all that?

Ideally, it would be incorporating the messages into the game like the original mod, but that's a pretty big undertaking atm so maybe that'll be way off.

27 minutes ago, asianboy345 said:

Huh... I didn't know about that. Wonder why Enai have so many messages for each deity like that. I guess the mod is bigger than I thought.

Well, there are 52 deities in Wintersun, each with their message and magic effect, so at least 104 entries in total. I said "around 80" because not every deity is covered by this mod.

29 minutes ago, asianboy345 said:

In that case, maybe you can add in a custom magic passive effect that's unique to this mod that details the different deity's opinions on sex? That way, it'll just be one message box per deity. I guess the downsize would be you won't be able to know the deity's opinions on that when picking them on the pop up menu or at their shrine. Maybe a roundabout way for that would be to add a book into the game that details all that?

Ideally, it would be incorporating the messages into the game like the original mod, but that's a pretty big undertaking atm so maybe that'll be way off.

That's pretty much the same amount of work, slightly less without messages, but still. The main problem is that I'm not yet certain how many changes I'm going to make to the rules at this point. Updating descriptions for a few deities occasionally isn't that hard, but if any significant changes happen to a large group of deities at once, all of the affected descriptions will have to be rewritten.

And btw, editing descriptions doesn't require a lot of specific knowledge - not more than basic CK or xEdit skills. Just saying. :P

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Do you have any ideas/expectations on how people will start SL scenes? 10 in 3 hours of a specific type might be too difficult as it is. If you only have random tag option for your sex mod, you might need 30 people to get enough to complete the task.

There are several ways using just one of various mods. My go to would be Sexlab Tools. It allows you to tag animations or change them. Does not feel cheaty in this kind of thing either. Basically to me because, PC is attempting to meet task and ask NPC " wanna fill my <insert whatever>?" So you can choose the animation or fix tags ( that are often not what you may think they should be ) 

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I do also like/appreciate the idea of Clavicus giving you nearly-impossible tasks as part of the tricky nature of daedra.  

DITTO!

8 hours ago, PD_ said:

YES!!!!

Also I did some testing for fun yesterday. Cleric and Religion function perfectly next to Wintersun. The only reason it crossed my mind was to insert that Wintersun is more Novice worshipper based to me. Where Cleric allows a progression of being a Priest/ess of the Divines, Daedra or etc.

No issues found so far, and a BONUS!? in that Religion picked up on devotion here somehow for me. It was 1 to 1 from here to amusement with Hircine under that. 

The only two ' things ':

1. You have PRAY from here and RITURAL or PRAYER from Cleric under lesser powers. Which makes sense to me, as here is more about PRAY as a follower. PRAYER and RITUAL are respective of a Priest/ess performing Rites. I have found no conflicts.

2. On clean save to update, here didn't pick up on relationship to Hircine like Religion did. :(  Oh well, more praying and acts of devotion needed from my Bosmer to Hircine to show how grateful they are for stuffz. :) 

Woodelfprayer.png.f9ecb1c5933c8804c7f8dc64c91dd6cc.png

10 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Also I did some testing for fun yesterday. Cleric and Religion function perfectly next to Wintersun. The only reason it crossed my mind was to insert that Wintersun is more Novice worshipper based to me. Where Cleric allows a progression of being a Priest/ess of the Divines, Daedra or etc.

No issues found so far, and a BONUS!? in that Religion picked up on devotion here somehow for me. It was 1 to 1 from here to amusement with Hircine under that. 

Glad it works fine for you! I've only played with an older version of Religion and have never seen Cleric. Depending on how they handle favor, maybe it's possible to patch it so Wintersun and these mods use the same value.

3 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Glad it works fine for you! I've only played with an older version of Religion and have never seen Cleric. Depending on how they handle favor, maybe it's possible to patch it so Wintersun and these mods use the same value.

Possibly. As I said by some fluke Religion picks up here some how. And since Cleric tracks a different system for Devotion as a Priest/ess I don't see any conflict to arise there.  

The values being picked up by Wintersun from Religion are a non issue for now I would say.  The only point of those tying to cleric are how ' noticed ' you are by the Deity of choice. 

Religion has a slider set for 'fubar' setting of values, which I ve never had to touch.  But again, not a big deal. Especially since your Wintersun mod has not been out so long as to have that many 100 noticed I would think. I only dropped from 39 in the clean save. Not so hard for a young Bosmer to earn by just being a Bosmer. :P 

9 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Not so hard for a young Bosmer to earn by just being a Bosmer. :P 

...and doing Bosmer stuff. :P

I'll probably add an option to manually set favor with current deity in the next version as I'll need it for testing, so maybe you'll be able to use it to synchronize the mods then. :)

35 minutes ago, PD_ said:

I'll probably add an option to manually set favor with current deity in the next version as I'll need it for testing, so maybe you'll be able to use it to synchronize the mods then. :)

Cool. :)

35 minutes ago, PD_ said:

...and doing Bosmer stuff. :P

Yep, like:

20190902140614_1.jpg.345dedd6d379f3c5b1af4079995f3ba5.jpg

And like:

Spoiler

20190907082514_1.jpg.32857c5bc7f8935b91ec421577d4524c.jpg

Bosmer "stuff." (ing?)  ^^^^ This counted and registered as in wilderness just fine BTW.

22 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20190907082514_1.jpg.32857c5bc7f8935b91ec421577d4524c.jpg

Bosmer "stuff." (ing?)  ^^^^ This counted and registered as in wilderness just fine BTW.

Faendal "Bow Daddy" hehe. They seem like a great couple ^^

Glad it works fine, I improved wilderness detection a bit with some keyword checks in my dev build, so it should work even better once I release the next version. :)

Just have to say, this mod is awesome, and it's not intrusive or complicated it's a great start!

Maybe you should do some events for Sanguine, perhaps he'll manipulate the character in some way, for example, the character is out in the wilderness and you come across a couple of Wolves they start to charge at you and you're about to draw your weapon, however Sanguine chooses at that moment to make you 100% aroused with the Arousal mod, and gives you an option to submit to the wolves?

But whatever you do, I'm a 100% behind this mod!

Keep up the great work.

6 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

There are several ways using just one of various mods. My go to would be Sexlab Tools. It allows you to tag animations or change them. Does not feel cheaty in this kind of thing either. Basically to me because, PC is attempting to meet task and ask NPC " wanna fill my <insert whatever>?" So you can choose the animation or fix tags ( that are often not what you may think they should be ) 

Yeah I use Tools as well but meant the question more as a thought/theory question. Depending on what other people have in their setup, a specific sex type could be much harder or not harder at all.  TDF's PP mod has sliders for chance of oral, vaginal and anal that could be constantly adjusted based on the task or kept as is for a more strict roleplay playthrough. That being the case Clavicus might not be the best option for that character.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Yeah I use Tools as well but meant the question more as a thought/theory question. Depending on what other people have in their setup, a specific sex type could be much harder or not harder at all.  TDF's PP mod has sliders for chance of oral, vaginal and anal that could be constantly adjusted based on the task or kept as is for a more strict roleplay playthrough. That being the case Clavicus might not be the best option for that character.

Ah! Okay. Got you. 

13 hours ago, OG-Nexus said:

Just have to say, this mod is awesome, and it's not intrusive or complicated it's a great start!

Maybe you should do some events for Sanguine, perhaps he'll manipulate the character in some way, for example, the character is out in the wilderness and you come across a couple of Wolves they start to charge at you and you're about to draw your weapon, however Sanguine chooses at that moment to make you 100% aroused with the Arousal mod, and gives you an option to submit to the wolves?

But whatever you do, I'm a 100% behind this mod!

Keep up the great work.

Glad you're enjoying it! ?

I didn't get to do any events yet, and Sanguine seems like a good target for some, but this particular part about submitting is already covered by Sanguine's Debauchery Plus... quite extensively. :P You should consider trying it out if you didn't already. So, I don't want to overlap with it too much. Arousal changes for some deities seem fine though.

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Depending on what other people have in their setup, a specific sex type could be much harder or not harder at all.  TDF's PP mod has sliders for chance of oral, vaginal and anal that could be constantly adjusted based on the task or kept as is for a more strict roleplay playthrough. That being the case Clavicus might not be the best option for that character.

I though about the possibility of including MCM options for each pact, but I don't really have any idea on how it could be implemented... considering how limited papyrus is in terms of functionality.

20 minutes ago, PD_ said:

I though about the possibility of including MCM options for each pact, but I don't really have any idea on how it could be implemented... considering how limited papyrus is in terms of functionality.

I don't know if it is something you need to change or just mention/warn in the readme.

Only thing that comes to mind, adjustment wise is a slider for min and max number of partners as a difficulty choice. 

What a neat concept.You have done great job so far adding such simple that add alot to gameplay. These are my favorite kind of mods,that add support to already existing non LL mods with new features and possibilities for new playthrough's and builds. I hope we see more of them pop up.

I will keep my eye on this mod for new updates.:D

1 hour ago, Niroc said:

What a neat concept.You have done great job so far adding such simple that add alot to gameplay. These are my favorite kind of mods,that add support to already existing non LL mods with new features and possibilities for new playthrough's and builds. I hope we see more of them pop up.

I will keep my eye on this mod for new updates.:D

Thanks! Glad to see people are enjoying this mod.  ?