Wintersun - SexLab Integration

5 hours ago, pewp43 said:

Orgy support? Yes! Is there any other appropriate Loverlab response? ;)

Hehe. It's nothing too fancy, just a reaction to scenes with more than 2 actors in them. I want to know which deities should like and dislike it.

Dibella - I'd prefer that she didn't approve of consensual bestiality but I'm getting the feeling that the Loverslab community has spoken out on that issue. Maybe an MCM option?

Likely, that's a controversial topic. Right now she ignores beastiality completely.

Sanguine - He's the patron deity of brothels. There's a "client" counter on the Sexlab "Diary" MCM page. Seems to me that would be a good way for Sanguine to reward worshipers for selling their ass. Zenithar might also approve of whoring since it's a way to earn a living.

Hmm. I'll look more closely into SL stats, thanks for the suggestion

There are a few mods that define "public spaces." I imagine that Sanguine and maybe a few other deities would approve of public sex. Some others. like Mara, might disapprove.

Can check for keywords, like player home. This was suggested for Mara by someone, so it's possible I'll consider this. Already do some location checks anyway (orcs strongholds and wilderness).

Boethiah, Molag Bal - Succubus stuff. Soft dependency needed

Peryite - Get and transmit STDs. Soft dependency needed

Would like to finish just SL + Wintersun functionality first, then move on to looking for potential mods and more complicated effects.

2 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

For the moment I suggest we retire for this:

Reveal hidden contents

Classy-Wasted.jpg.a11c658add6ec908f7c5645e9f60e03e.jpg

Sanguine will remember that. ;)

New update is out!

• Added option to choose Dibella's reaction on beastiality. Ignores by default, can also like or dislike it. @pewp43
  • New pact system for Clavicus Vile!

Took me a while to do it, but everything seems to be stable. At least as far as my tests go. New system is based on quests instead of game stats, so pacts can involve basically anything. Custom time limit (or no limit at all), custom success/failure conditions, custom everything!

There is a problem though. I never really made, well, quests... I created some before, but they were meant to just run scripts or handle the MCM, not like actual playable quests. The one I included in the update is quite simple and on the surface resembles the original Wintersun's system, just with random conditions.

If anyone here has any experience making quests and wants to try and make them for this system, I wouldn't mind some help. :)

10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Oh...

...that doesn't looks like the update message I expected.

Did you accept that deal for WSI v1.3 ? ?

(didn't want to interrupt you, I just wait in another topic than ?)

Yes, it's included! :) The new system is disabled by default for now though, so make sure to enable it. And make a clean save first... MCM doesn't want to update from previous version. :(

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Weellll, Clavious doesn't takes it lightly if you can't fulfill his deals in a given time ?‍♂️

Thanks for the update!

Just in "time" before my new LO is finished =D

(I say that to myself for 9 hours now >.<)

Hehe. IKR :D

About the pact... I prefer to keep the details of my intimate life private (at least parts about animals). :P

I like the pact idea a lot! One thing that I noticed is that Flower girls had a "similar" patch. I haven't tried it since I couldn't get FG to work for me, but I believe it had some audio files as well.
My point is that maybe we could do something similar. We have sound files from lots of Daedra (e.g. Hermaeus Mora saying "Well done, my Champion") and we, the community, could voice act the rest. What do you think?

1 hour ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

I like the pact idea a lot! One thing that I noticed is that Flower girls had a "similar" patch. I haven't tried it since I couldn't get FG to work for me, but I believe it had some audio files as well.
My point is that maybe we could do something similar. We have sound files from lots of Daedra (e.g. Hermaeus Mora saying "Well done, my Champion") and we, the community, could voice act the rest. What do you think?

Looked it up, it says this on their nexus page:

Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim Patch - Simply gives worshippers of Dibella the means to gain favor with her by making love. Occasionally Dibella herself may comment on your activities. (Dibella voiced by the talented Kikiapplus). Install after Wintersun- Faiths of Skyrim.esp.

Well... voice acting for Dibella is nice... but there are 52 deities in Wintersun. I don't think we're up to the challenge. :D

1 hour ago, Shagrath92 said:

I was wondering, if it would be fitting, if for example Molag Bal (or some other Daedras) would somehow react to devious devices, because he is the Deedra of Domination and therefore also  of Submission.

Maybe he can approve of the player wearing devices. Or the players follower.

I don't have the impression of him favoring submission at all. Maybe only to him personally (something something Serana :P). Generally though, I think he despises weakness. He kind of despises everything - even his own followers, but to a slightly lesser extent.

But seeing how the pact system for Clavicus turned out to be possible to implement, I'm strongly leaning towards including some DD content, at least for him at first.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

No worries!

I learned from the best how to be silent about creat... I mean deals... deals! ?:

Reveal hidden contents

silence-of-the-lambs-1991-013-quad-poster-hopkins-behind-foster-blue-tint-1000x750.jpg.41077a6770a62af2742cc1d0074f4f82.jpg

Oh... ?

23 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Looked it up, it says this on their nexus page:

Well... voice acting for Dibella is nice... but there are 52 deities in Wintersun. I don't think we're up to the challenge. :D

I don't have the impression of him favoring submission at all. Maybe only to him personally (something something Serana :P). Generally though, I think he despises weakness. He kind of despises everything - even his own followers, but to a slightly lesser extent.

But seeing how the pact system for Clavicus turned out to be possible to implement, I'm strongly leaning towards including some DD content, at least for him at first.

Oh... ?

Or the other way around: If you are bound, you start loosing is favor, or something like that. (I, too, thought of Serana ^^)

7 minutes ago, Shagrath92 said:

Or the other way around: If you are bound, you start loosing is favor, or something like that. (I, too, tought of Serana ^^)

That seems more fitting in my opinion.

Since we're talking about Molag Bal (and Serana)... I had an idea sometime ago to create a mod that would allow (female) player characters to turn into pure-blooded vampires after a certain ritual. Something simple - start the quest, go through a few scenes and wake up as a vampire (lord) afterwards. Now that I think about this in context of Wintersun, it would be a good fit to include an option to ask him for his gift once you hit 100% favor.

The biggest problem here, I think, is to find a good model for Molag Bal. I mean, he's a Deadra Lord and can take on any physical form, so technically we could just use a dremora model or something, but that wouldn't look that cool. :P

45 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Since we're talking about Molag Bal (and Serana)... I had an idea sometime ago to create a mod that would allow (female) player characters to turn into pure-blooded vampires after a certain ritual. Something simple - start the quest, go through a few scenes and wake up as a vampire (lord) afterwards. Now that I think about this in context of Wintersun, it would be a good fit to include an option to ask him for his gift once you hit 100% favor.

The biggest problem here, I think, is to find a good model for Molag Bal. I mean, he's a Deadra Lord and can take on any physical form, so technically we could just use a dremora model or something, but that wouldn't look that cool. :P

I would all so love to see this implamented hear. But I do have one concern about it, if Molag Bal makes you a darter of cold harbor how would that effect the Vanilla Dawnguard quest line? 

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

I would realy like that :)

1 hour ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

I would all so love to see this implamented hear. But I do have one concern about it, if Molag Bal makes you a darter of cold harbor how would that effect the Vanilla Dawnguard quest line? 

It won't, unless a lot of patching will be done to the vanilla quests.

On 9/4/2019 at 10:16 PM, PD_ said:

Thanks! The "breeding with non-elves" theme is included for Auriel as basically an image of elven supremacy, and I though about expanding it to all/some of the other god in their pantheon. I know about the Green Pact bosmer made with Yffre, but I'm not sure how to incorporate it here... don't rape spriggans? :D I'll try to link khajiit gods with Aedra, thanks.

About the mage gods... someone suggested they might be pleased by having sex with summoned/magical creatures. Other than that, there's not much I can think of. They probably have more interesting things to attend to than monitoring your intimate contacts anyway. :P

Jyggalag - same here. I know what he's roughly about, and none of it seems fitting here.

You're welcome. Glad i could help, though i think Magnus would disprove of intercourse with summoned creatures. Most/all summons in the game are summoned from oblivion, and Magnus is from aetherius. Basically the opposite plane, and thus he would probably dislike any interaction with daedra. I honestly don't know what he would like tho... Anything to do with magic (exluding the school of conjuration) is probably right up his ally. That, and i remembered one more deity. Satakal is more or less a yokudan version of alduin, so there's something to work with.

Love the mod so far, Can't wait to see what the next updates brings. Also I had some ideas.

For Dibella, what if her devotee ability was changed to something like: Gain X armor while naked (no armor, no clothing), where X is your current favor, and spend favor to get a temporary boost (similar to the alteration armor spells.)  Also maybe add more options in the MCM to specify what kind of sex she does or doesn't like, more than just bestiality. The current ability is o.k, but I hardly ever find a use for it.

Maybe add a dislike or two to jephre, favor just keeps growing and growing with nothing to change that. Like maybe sex in a city/town lowers favor. Or add a devotee ability that causes you to spend favor.

7 hours ago, PD_ said:

Daedra using a normal human body would be far simpler in terms of everything, and animation support.  Vampire lord would look cooler but with fewer animations. VL and gargoyle gang rape or pulling a train would provide possibly the most degredation, maybe with a few death hounds thrown in. Obviously not all at once since there aren't any animations, but VL, garg, gargx2 (?) garg, dog, dog, garg, VL, dog, etc.

6 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

5 hours ago, PD_ said:

It won't, unless a lot of patching will be done to the vanilla quests.

Yeah I'd say there won't be any changes or effects on the Dawnguard quest since it isn't really written to react to you in any way. The only point of potential problem is when you accept Harkon's gift. He is programmed to respond if you are a vampire, but there is no way to be a Lord by that point. It might react as if you're normal, might play the "you may have a virus" line or it might just glitch out.  I would look at the various Vampire Overhaul mods and see how they handled it.

This also doesn't seem like something to tie into Wintersun directly and your idea of a standalone mod, potentially hooked on a vampire overhaul is a better idea.

11 hours ago, PD_ said:

New update is out!

• Added option to choose Dibella's reaction on beastiality. Ignores by default, can also like or dislike it. @pewp43
  • New pact system for Clavicus Vile!

Not sure if this is intended or a bug, based on your question about supporting orgies, but the Vile pack seems to only count 1 person of several for a multi-person sex scene.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

Yeah I'd say there won't be any changes or effects on the Dawnguard quest since it isn't really written to react to you in any way. The only point of potential problem is when you accept Harkon's gift. He is programmed to respond if you are a vampire, but there is no way to be a Lord by that point. It might react as if you're normal, might play the "you may have a virus" line or it might just glitch out.  I would look at the various Vampire Overhaul mods and see how they handled it.

That's exactly my point, if you are all reedy a pure blood vampire when you meet Harkon it could case problems. But haveing played throu both paths of the Dawnguard quest line and you could have it wear if side with the Dawnguard and you are a devotee of Lord  Morlag Bal , after you kill Harkon Morlag Bal rewards by making you a pure blooded vampire at that point by raping you right their in castle Valkahare , or Come to think of it jest make it a requierment that you have to kill Harkon first before Morlag Bal makes you a pure blooded vampire that way he know'w who is stronger you or Harkon, and if you become a darter of cold harbor you could make it so that you can you your own blood insteed of Serana's to taint  the bow.

10 hours ago, levi0tlc1 said:

Most/all summons in the game are summoned from oblivion, and Magnus is from aetherius. Basically the opposite plane, and thus he would probably dislike any interaction with daedra.

Good point, thanks.

8 hours ago, metanight78 said:

For Dibella, what if her devotee ability was changed to something like: Gain X armor while naked (no armor, no clothing), where X is your current favor, and spend favor to get a temporary boost (similar to the alteration armor spells.) 

That would overlap with Untamed and other mods that already give armor when naked, could end up having more than a full set of heavy armor. :P

Also maybe add more options in the MCM to specify what kind of sex she does or doesn't like, more than just bestiality.

Possibly... what do you not like in the current list? Or what options would you like to have? She already likes all sex in general with exceptions for necrophilia and player raping someone (as she is a good deity and doesn't approve of crimes).

Maybe add a dislike or two to jephre, favor just keeps growing and growing with nothing to change that. Like maybe sex in a city/town lowers favor. Or add a devotee ability that causes you to spend favor.

Yeah, I didn't finish him yet. He's probably good morality, so I can add generic Aedra dislikes to him.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Daedra using a normal human body would be far simpler in terms of everything, and animation support.  Vampire lord would look cooler but with fewer animations.

Can also be a werewolf reskin, like draman in Immersive Creatures.

...maybe with a few death hounds thrown in...

Sounds good to me. :P

This also doesn't seem like something to tie into Wintersun directly and your idea of a standalone mod, potentially hooked on a vampire overhaul is a better idea.

Actually, if we made a list of what exactly needs to be patched, it would probably be possible to do. The initial scene with Harkon where he turns you and a following vampire lord tutorial could probably just be skipped altogether, with the quest jumping to a stage after that (probably to a newly created stage first to properly set everything up). Other than that, all I can think of is creating cursed arrows with your own blood and a few lines by Vyrthur about how he needs a Daughter of Coldharbour for the prophecy (he might just not consider player as one, since she was just recently turned, unless he can easily distinguish first and second generation vampires). Well, Harkon as well... but that's like an opportunity for an entirely new quest about being used by Harkon to fulfill the prophecy.

Also, there's not much reason to consider that before the initial quest with Molag Bal is done.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Not sure if this is intended or a bug, based on your question about supporting orgies, but the Vile pack seems to only count 1 person of several for a multi-person sex scene.

Oh, it was intended at first, but I reconsidered since and will change it in the next update.

Testing some more specific requirements. This is what I originally intended, but ended up making a simpler version first to test things. Will probably upload 1.3.1 soon with this expanded pact. Any suggestions for possible conditions? Currently includes 4 tags: vaginal, oral, anal, rough. Also "any" that removes this restriction.

P.S. IDK why it says anal with capital A, it's lower case in the code. Seems like a bug/feature of Skyrim's UI.

EDIT: Removed "rough" tag for now, since there are not a lot of animations with it in the base SL animation pack, especially for creatures. That would make some pacts impossible to complete without additional animations.

image.png.1801812b0f77019c7c9035f3847096c6.png

33 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Testing some more specific requirements. This is what I originally intended, but ended up making a simpler version first to test things. Will probably upload 1.3.1 soon with this expanded pact. Any suggestions for possible conditions? Currently includes 4 tags: vaginal, oral, anal, rough. Also "any" that removes this restriction.

P.S. IDK why it says anal with capital A, it's lower case in the code. Seems like a bug/feature of Skyrim's UI.

EDIT: Removed "rough" tag for now, since there are not a lot of animations with it in the base SL animation pack, especially for creatures. That would make some pacts impossible to complete without additional animations.

Do you have any ideas/expectations on how people will start SL scenes? 10 in 3 hours of a specific type might be too difficult as it is. If you only have random tag option for your sex mod, you might need 30 people to get enough to complete the task.

Alternately, is there an expectation that all tasks should be completable? When I have been testing both this and the original mod I've gotten tasks and timeframes that I thought were rather difficult.  One was killing 5 daedra.  There typically are not all that many of those around, with conjured ones by enemy NPC mage types being the most likely.  I wasn't near a mage heavy location and didn't want to run across the map, (and have found fast travel tends to insta-fail the tasks, not sure if it should).