PD_

Wintersun - SexLab Integration

If anyone is interested, this is a list of effects I have right now. Some are already in the mod, some are just general thoughts that will probably be scrapped or turned into something different later (the ones with (?) after them). + in the beginning means favor gain and - means favor loss. ? is for more complicated ideas.

Ignore random stuff after the deity name - it's just some internal Wintersun info I exported while getting this list of deities.

deities - complete list.txt

6 hours ago, PD_ said:

Oh no, not the taboo! :D Consider using save cleaner, the mod probably left orphaned scripts that may cause problems in the long run. I believe the most up to date one is called Fallrim Tools.

I ve been heavily invested in testing vs outright playing of Sexlab Survival lately.   

So new games / characters are extremely common lately. I was feeling to lazy to do it again for yours atm, or even a big clean.  I suspect I ll be needing to balance your mods updates to new games / testing updates.  

6 hours ago, PD_ said:

I'll add Hircine for sure, just thinking about the details for now. I like the ideas suggested by @karlpaws - more favor for "hunter", less for "pray", bonus for sex outdoors - just don't know how to determine who hunter and pray should be. Is it applicable to human-on-human animations or only beastiality? Maybe detect a "rough" animation tag or something, so that consensual scenes will be valid as well, as long as they are "animalistic" enough.

Ive always ( my thoughts on how I worked it in my games ) Kynareth is nature, animals are sacred etc etc. But not like a Beastess. Kynareth was Bless a beast, cremate it on death, after taking what it offers in food, skin, materials. Tame it ( via sex ) when you can. Hircine was Untamed / Beastess. Nature is wild,  be one of a pack ( enter Beastess / Untamed ) Hunt as a pack.  

So on hunter / prey type ideas. That's good either way. I would focus perhaps Kynareth is one to boost illusion of her faithful. IE Praying outdoors naked, following the basic rules grants charm / calm bonus. A good tie to her more The 9 outlook.

Hircine rewards prayer outdoors, naked and boost perhaps Conjuration / Nude Armor Rating.

Both simply penalize devotion / remove bonus for victim.  The one thing they both do share is hunter is strong, prey is weak.  Or read as. Consensual is bonus. You need to tame not be a submitting victim in their divine outlook, keep it simple. Both. Human and Beast. ( Not undead, insect or other. Not everyone is big on allowing beastiality, so human or animal should be a nice balance ) << Just me simply toying in my mind since it came up. 

Speaking of Bless. If you could add a spell that allowed a higher devoted character to Bless also. That spell was way to easy to get in Cleric, so I put it as my rule you needed to be a certain level in Cleric lvls to add it. That is the separation of follower and priest/ess to me. The spell allowed cremation of dead enemies / sacrifice or the adding a short term blessing of the divine along with healing and cure disease of self or others. Which goes so well with trying to play a Priest/ess, but it should need to be a higher end in devotion thing. 

5 hours ago, PD_ said:

Hmm, that seems like a lead. If pursuing a lover can be attributed to Hircines sphere of interests, then basically any sex could lead to increasing favor with him. Probably more so in the dominant position, but some for submissive as well. I like the idea about the wilds, and I think there should be a keyword for wilderness locations in the game (Actually - there is none, I just checked the esm files, but some mods I have detect wilderness somehow. I'll look into their code.).

I would say Sexlab Adventures. That mod is very good at identifying wild vs City or Town locations. The crime system is based on that. Or Survival. It uses the same to see if your in it's areas of control. @Monoman1

is super social also, so he may just directly tell you if asked the best way to do that. ;) 

2 hours ago, PD_ said:

I originally had Dibella hating beastiality, but some people here requested it to be changed, so I did. She does currently hate necrophilia though (like all the other Aedra plus Meridia), which includes both sex with undead creatures and dead bodies (should you have appropriate mods). I might look if there is a way to check Sisterhood of Dibella quest status without adding a dependency, but it'll be a bit later.

A lot of us probably thought of that right away. I did. The original Beastess put it in my head. She and Hircine had a ' thing ' and created the Beastess. So while not so ' official ' Lore. It's probably in a lot of people's heads. I still think of Beastess types as associated in part with Dibella, bad girl Goddess Dibella. Not regular Beauty and Arts one.  I don't think there is an argument that she is okay with Necro or undead. ;) 

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

So new games / characters are extremely common lately. I was feeling to lazy to do it again for yours atm, or even a big clean.  I suspect I ll be needing to balance your mods updates to new games / testing updates.  

Right now the plan is to more or less finalize the list of basic post-sex effects and release v1.1, then look into the more complicated stuff like adding/changing powers and bonuses you get from divines.

Ive always ( my thoughts on how I worked it in my games ) Kynareth is nature, animals are sacred etc etc. But not like a Beastess. Kynareth was Bless a beast, cremate it on death, after taking what it offers in food, skin, materials. Tame it ( via sex ) when you can. Hircine was Untamed / Beastess. Nature is wild,  be one of a pack ( enter Beastess / Untamed ) Hunt as a pack.  

So on hunter / prey type ideas. That's good either way. I would focus perhaps Kynareth is one to boost illusion of her faithful. IE Praying outdoors naked, following the basic rules grants charm / calm bonus. A good tie to her more The 9 outlook.

Hircine rewards prayer outdoors, naked and boost perhaps Conjuration / Nude Armor Rating.

Both simply penalize devotion / remove bonus for victim.  The one thing they both do share is hunter is strong, prey is weak.  Or read as. Consensual is bonus. You need to tame not be a submitting victim in their divine outlook, keep it simple. Both. Human and Beast. ( Not undead, insect or other. Not everyone is big on allowing beastiality, so human or animal should be a nice balance ) << Just me simply toying in my mind since it came up. 

Hmm. I like the idea of Kynareth favoring taming animals (so consensual scenes)! Hircine IMO should be about besting others in your pack - being "on top of them" in every meaning, and not necessarily consensually. As I said here a bit earlier, being prey is not something that offends Hircine - since without a pray there would be no hunters. This role is no less important when the hunter (although Hircine does favor hunters a bit more), and he actually favors the prey that puts up a good chase - or even turns on their hunters (this could be seen in Skyrim's Hircine quest, if you side with Sinding). So, tldr: gain favor for sex either way, but more as a "hunter" (dominant position). I also want to restrict it to only sex in the wilderness, so no cities and dwellings.

Speaking of Bless. If you could add a spell that allowed a higher devoted character to Bless also. That spell was way to easy to get in Cleric, so I put it as my rule you needed to be a certain level in Cleric lvls to add it. That is the separation of follower and priest/ess to me. The spell allowed cremation of dead enemies / sacrifice or the adding a short term blessing of the divine along with healing and cure disease of self or others. Which goes so well with trying to play a Priest/ess, but it should need to be a higher end in devotion thing.

Well... there's something like that available to Arkay folowers if I'm correct. When you follow him, you get the "Arkay's rites" power you can use on dead bodies. I've never tried it myself, but from what I understand it's just that - cremation of bodies. If you want to have this available to you as a priest/ess, you should either follow Arkay or try to add it via console. This mod is more of an attempt to integrate existing features of Wintersun with SexLab events, not really an expansion with new features. At least not yet. :P

I would say Sexlab Adventures. That mod is very good at identifying wild vs City or Town locations. The crime system is based on that. Or Survival. It uses the same to see if your in it's areas of control. @Monoman1

is super social also, so he may just directly tell you if asked the best way to do that. ;) 

Yeah, I found a good way to identify locations, thanks. Maybe I'll look into SL Survival's way of doing it as well. :)

A lot of us probably thought of that right away. I did. The original Beastess put it in my head. She and Hircine had a ' thing ' and created the Beastess. So while not so ' official ' Lore. It's probably in a lot of people's heads. I still think of Beastess types as associated in part with Dibella, bad girl Goddess Dibella. Not regular Beauty and Arts one.  I don't think there is an argument that she is okay with Necro or undead. ;) 

I'll keep her neutral towards beastiality for now, will likely add an option to choose her attitude later. ;)

5 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Or Survival. It uses the same to see if your in it's areas of control

Cant check the specifics right now but it's probably just 

Event OnLocationChanged(Form akOldLocation, Form akNewLocation)

If akNewLocation == None 

EndIf

EndEvent

None is considered wilderness. Some locations you might think should be wilderness but they're just outside a cave entrance or whatnot so they can come back with 'HaltedStreamCampExterior01' for example. So it's not perfect but when is anything perfect in skyrim.

Edit: or since you're probably hooking into sexlab events:

If PlayerRef.GetCurrentLocation == None

Rather than unnecessarily continuously tracking your location.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Cant check the specifics right now but it's probably just 

Event OnLocationChanged(Form akOldLocation, Form akNewLocation)

If akNewLocation == None 

EndIf

EndEvent

None is considered wilderness. Some locations you might think should be wilderness but they're just outside a cave entrance or whatnot so they can come back with 'HaltedStreamCampExterior01' for example. So it's not perfect but when is anything perfect in skyrim.

Edit: or since you're probably hooking into sexlab events:

If PlayerRef.GetCurrentLocation == None

Rather than unnecessarily continuously tracking your location.

Thanks for the advice, I'll start with that and see how it works. Maybe add some additional keyword checks after.

Nothing like a good caveat or herring. ;)

Who knows which direction this mod will end up going... :)

So, regarding the ideas - I bet the expectation is to hold the bar for this audience 😛 Thus, couple of notes here:

Arkay :

• Favors heterosexual SL scenes (aka cycle of life)
  • Dislikes homosexual SL scenes as an offense to cycle of life

Dibella :

• Favors love without expecting anything in return - i.e. when only one side receives pleasure (oral tags for example)
  • Favors scenes when one side devotes to another enough to suffer (anal tags for example)
  • Dislikes prostitution, trade for love (see Zenithar for definition)
  • Dislikes non-consensual SL scenes
  • Hates hardcore DD usage (see Molag Bal for definition) as an offense to sensual love, but is neutral towards "vanilla" DD

Mara :

• Favors intercourse with an "official" lover (official as per vanilla game, relationship rank = 4).
  • Favors the SL scenes with loving tags (i.e. when both sides receive pleasure).
  • Dislikes intercourse with someone who's not an official lover.
  • Dislikes intercourse when only one side receives pleasure (oral tags for example)
  • Hates group SL events
  • Hates intercourse when one of the sides is supposed to suffer (anal tags for example)
  • Hates prostitution, trade for love (see Zenithar for definition)

Zenithar :

• Favors prostitution, trade for pleasures.
  • Dislikes doing it for "free" (lovers are an exception). Potentially will need integration with some other mods to determine whether the event was a "paid" intercourse.

Mehrunes Dagon :

• Favors taking virginity scenes (obviously will work only for male DB)
  • Favors SL scenes where DB is a dom
  • Dislikes SL scenes where DB is a sub
  • Hates DB being a slave - will require integration of mods like Slaverun.

Malacath :

• Favors SL scenes with Orcs or Dunmers
  • Dislikes SL scenes with others than Orcs or Dunmers

Molag Bal :

• Favors hardcore DD usage (i.e. stuff like piercing and so on). Will likely require DDI/DDX as a dependency.
  • Favors group scenes (when DB is not in a sub-role)
  • Favors Molag-tagged SL scenes (only when DB is in a dom role)
  • Dislikes group scenes (when DB is in a sub role)

Namira :

• Favors DB being a slave - will require integration of mods like Slaverun
  • Favors intercourse when one of the sides is supposed to suffer (anal tags for example)
  • Dislikes having an official lover (as per vanilla)

Can have more ideas, let me know if stuff above is interesting.

I just uploaded a new version. Took me a while to make it, and another while to write a description - but at least it looks fancy now. :)

3 hours ago, Dellecross said:

So, regarding the ideas - I bet the expectation is to hold the bar for this audience 😛 Thus, couple of notes here:...

Thanks, the ideas are interesting. Most of them are more detailed than I was willing to go for yet. And I haven';t really thought about DD integration at all yet, but I do want to look into it. Would like to avoid creating hard dependencies though, as I'm sure there are people who use SexLab without DD.

Mehrunes Dagon's "hate PC for being a slave" seems more like a Molag Bal thing to me, but I think they can both share this trait.

2 hours ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

It's so nice to see this kind of activity since yesterday. I completed my list as promised. All the information I've gathered is from the wiki so it should be pretty accurate. I suggest you at least read the highlighted areas, as these are the most interesting ones imo

Thanks, I was waiting for it. :D Will share any thoughts on your ideas I will have once I'm done reading. Meanwhile, you can read the updated description under the spoiler and tell me what you think about it. This applies to everyone reading this thread BTW. :P

3 hours ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

It's so nice to see this kind of activity since yesterday. I completed my list as promised. All the information I've gathered is from the wiki so it should be pretty accurate. I suggest you at least read the highlighted areas, as these are the most interesting ones imo

A Wintersun Deities Sex Analysis.docx 14.43 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks, this is a lot of useful information. I nailed some of it already (great minds think alike :D), but there is also stuff I didn't pay enough attention to. I knew about Saint Alessia's lover for example, but didn't think about it in this context for some reason. It would fit her to favor consensual beastiality. Also, thanks for pointing out connections between the Aedra and their cultural counterparts!

I think snow elves (as in, Knight-Paladin Gelebor) should be included among elves, and perhaps even falmer?

What a great idea for a mod!

But you left out Mephala the daedric prince of Sex, Murder and Secrets! 🐇🐇🐇

Likes: Consensual sex with everybody, especially with friends or multiple partners, prostitution. 

Dislikes:  Rape as aggressor (No seduction here :C), Sex with husband/wife.

6 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

Likes: Consensual sex with everybody, especially with strangers  or multiple partners, prostitution. (The same could be said about Sanguine, he even organized sex parties for the emperor).

Dislikes: Aggressive rape (No seduction here :C), Sex with husband/wife.

I think Mephala is in there, but she's not for open unrestricted sex with any and everybody.  She is the lady of secret murder, and seduction and spycraft and using sex to get close to someone, so you can stab them in the back.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I think Mephala is in there, but she's not for open unrestricted sex with any and everybody.  She is the lady of secret murder, and seduction and spycraft and using sex to get close to someone, so you can stab them in the back.

Right I think humans/elves take preference. Unless you want to seduce a horse.

I like the zenithar idea a lot (skill trainers) and the malacath/trinimac too (higher level). Shout-out to anyone who thought them!

I already imagine my next play-through as a follower of Zenithar with this mod and Eager NPCs to get the uh "discount" in training

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Talos

That made laugh 😁

For this its time for a download!

OMK! IKR?!?  Your just thinking of HalfElf Kitsune tho', aren't you? 😛  

@PD_ Nice update! :) 

OMK! IKR?!?  Your just thinking of HalfElf Kitsune tho', aren't you? 😛  

How could I resist? 😁

Spoiler

Half-kitsune.jpg.081d0373fa5dce728be9738d8936c3c6.jpg

Seems I preyed to the right PD_Gods,

my new game works.

Praise Talos!

Wait... to whom I might have to pray ingame to get a -25% CTD chance?

17 hours ago, PD_ said:

Thanks, the ideas are interesting. Most of them are more detailed than I was willing to go for yet. And I haven';t really thought about DD integration at all yet, but I do want to look into it. Would like to avoid creating hard dependencies though, as I'm sure there are people who use SexLab without DD.

Yay, glad to see some of them already found their way into the mod, that was a blazing speed!

And yes, the DD and Slavery will provide much more context for the fine tuning of the deities reactions, however there are of course downsides - such as making the mod dependent on other mods and of course it could get ugly with intercepting the corresponding events.

Also, couple of more thoughts:

Dibella :

• Favors being aroused (as per SLA >= 50 or another value)
  • Dislikes being not aroused (as per SLA <= 5 or another value)

Meridia :

• Favors intercourse in the dawn with human living actors
  • Dislikes intercourse with vampires (any tags)

Nocturnal :

• Favors intercourse in the night
  • Dislikes intercourse at any other time of day

OPTIONAL (integration with custom races)

Simple Angel Race (can recommend it, it's fantasy-friendly, very simple and easy to integrate plus no convoluted dependencies) :

• Angels
    • Favored by : Mara, Meridia, Kynareth, Meridia in consensual SL scenes
    • Disliked by : Azura, Clavicus Vile, Molag Bal, Nocturnal in consensual SL scenes
  • Fallen Angels
    • Favored by : Azura, Clavicus Vile, Molag Bal, Nocturnal in consensual SL scenes
    • Disliked by : Mara, Meridia, Kynareth, Meridia in consensual SL scenes

The mod above is just an example, but I think it's another direction to bring a variety into the mod events. You already do some race-based distinction in the new version, so it's a good start.

17 hours ago, letterman said:

I think snow elves (as in, Knight-Paladin Gelebor) should be included among elves, and perhaps even falmer?

True, I'll add them (non-corrupted ones). I'm also thinking about orcs and bretons. Orcs have their own list though, so I probably won't include them into the list of elven races.

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Talos

That made laugh 😁

For this its time for a download!

Go put the Thalmor in their place. :P

14 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Likes: Consensual sex with everybody, especially with friends or multiple partners, prostitution. 

Dislikes:  Rape as aggressor (No seduction here :C), Sex with husband/wife.

Thanks, glad you like it! Mephala is already included (missed her in the description) and likes sex in general, your suggestion to put some restrictions on that is interesting and I'll consider it. :)

11 hours ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

I like the zenithar idea a lot (skill trainers) and the malacath/trinimac too (higher level). Shout-out to anyone who thought them!

I already imagine my next play-through as a follower of Zenithar with this mod and Eager NPCs to get the uh "discount" in training

Thanks! Probably half of the list are ideas by @karlpaws or my own ideas based on his, this includes Zenithar and higher level NPCs. I was also planning to add favor with Zenithar for sex with merchants you invested in, but couldn't find an easy way to check yet. I'll have to look at the Investor perk and how it works internally.

4 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Reveal hidden contents

Half-kitsune.jpg.081d0373fa5dce728be9738d8936c3c6.jpg

Nice picture. :P

Yay, glad to see some of them already found their way into the mod, that was a blazing speed!

And yes, the DD and Slavery will provide much more context for the fine tuning of the deities reactions, however there are of course downsides - such as making the mod dependent on other mods and of course it could get ugly with intercepting the corresponding events.

I think there are ways to support mods without directly referencing them as master in esp, with SKSE functions. I just don't know if there are any restrictions on what can be done using them. But I imagine loading keywords from DD this way should be possible.

Dibella :

• Favors being aroused (as per SLA >= 50 or another value)
  • Dislikes being not aroused (as per SLA <= 5 or another value)

This would require a constant OnUpdate tracker to be attached to the player (unless you want to check it at the start of the scene or something), not sure I want to do that yet.

Meridia :

• Favors intercourse in the dawn with human living actors
  • Dislikes intercourse with vampires (any tags)

Vampires should already be included into necrophilia, which she hates. It's somewhat debatable, since vampires aren't as obviously undead as draugr an can conceal their identity from mortals, but the gods will see through any illusion they may create. If you're role playing a character who doesn't know their lover is a vampire, you may start wondering why your deity no longer favors you, and begin to suspect something...

Nocturnal :

• Favors intercourse in the night
  • Dislikes intercourse at any other time of day

I've had some ideas like that, plus something about not being detected or favoring her Nightingales, but none of them were inspiring enough yet. :/

OPTIONAL (integration with custom races)

Simple Angel Race (can recommend it, it's fantasy-friendly, very simple and easy to integrate plus no convoluted dependencies) :...

The mod above is just an example, but I think it's another direction to bring a variety into the mod events. You already do some race-based distinction in the new version, so it's a good start.

Race checks I added are based on the FormLists, so they can be easily expanded if you want, for example, to add a custom elven race to the list of supported races. I'll probably only include vanilla races into the base mod (requires dependencies), but patches can be made to include pretty much anything. I'll add more lists in future updates for even better distinction between races, maybe even empty placeholder lists for modded races (like "angels"), but my first priority is refining vanilla/dlc support.

Xarxes is the god of secret knowledge and ancestry, and since he's and elven god ancestry would probably be in high regard. He'd dislikes elves breeding with none elves, or people in general doing things their ancstors wouldnt aprove of. Yffre is the forest god of the bosmer, and he dislikes anything that disrespects nature. The wood elves are not allowed to cut trees or waste meat of any kind because of him. Yes that includes the meat of enemies killed in combat. Most of the khajit gods link up 1 to 1 with one of the nine divines, so they should be easy. Magnus is the architecht of mundus who fled when he realized that he would loose his powers if he helped create the world. He tore a hole in the sky that become the sun when he fled, and magic comes from there, so he's basically Julianos +. Jyggalag is the daedric prince of order and logic, but he has been gone since the other deadrea conspired against him.

Thats about as much as i know about the other gods of the top of my head, though i happen to know that most of them have a wiki page on tes wiki.

A note for anyone who tries doing the same thing I just did (it will work)

To try a couple things at once, made a high elf with a prison start to rape the Nord (non elf guard) on the way out.  Picked Trinimac from this mod's MCM (Wintersun doesn't trigger till you're out). Did get favor with Trin from the rape and was able to pray in the cell.

Upon leaving I got the Wintersun popup to choose a religion and it would not let me pick any, so I picked None and checked the MCM.  Still have my initial choice.  I think this means you could pick someone that likes killing while in the Helgen Keep and get points for killing people on the way out or sexing Hadvar/Ralof.

11 minutes ago, levi0tlc1 said:

Xarxes is the god of secret knowledge and ancestry, and since he's and elven god ancestry would probably be in high regard. He'd dislikes elves breeding with none elves, or people in general doing things their ancstors wouldnt aprove of. Yffre is the forest god of the bosmer, and he dislikes anything that disrespects nature. The wood elves are not allowed to cut trees or waste meat of any kind because of him. Yes that includes the meat of enemies killed in combat. Most of the khajit gods link up 1 to 1 with one of the nine divines, so they should be easy. Magnus is the architecht of mundus who fled when he realized that he would loose his powers if he helped create the world. He tore a hole in the sky that become the sun when he fled, and magic comes from there, so he's basically Julianos +. Jyggalag is the daedric prince of order and logic, but he has been gone since the other deadrea conspired against him.

Thats about as much as i know about the other gods of the top of my head, though i happen to know that most of them have a wiki page on tes wiki.

Thanks! The "breeding with non-elves" theme is included for Auriel as basically an image of elven supremacy, and I though about expanding it to all/some of the other god in their pantheon. I know about the Green Pact bosmer made with Yffre, but I'm not sure how to incorporate it here... don't rape spriggans? :D I'll try to link khajiit gods with Aedra, thanks.

About the mage gods... someone suggested they might be pleased by having sex with summoned/magical creatures. Other than that, there's not much I can think of. They probably have more interesting things to attend to than monitoring your intimate contacts anyway. :P

Jyggalag - same here. I know what he's roughly about, and none of it seems fitting here.

29 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

A note for anyone who tries doing the same thing I just did (it will work)

To try a couple things at once, made a high elf with a prison start to rape the Nord (non elf guard) on the way out.  Picked Trinimac from this mod's MCM (Wintersun doesn't trigger till you're out). Did get favor with Trin from the rape and was able to pray in the cell.

Upon leaving I got the Wintersun popup to choose a religion and it would not let me pick any, so I picked None and checked the MCM.  Still have my initial choice.  I think this means you could pick someone that likes killing while in the Helgen Keep and get points for killing people on the way out or sexing Hadvar/Ralof.

This mod doesn't stop Wintersun's "free pick" (it's actually called like that in the files :D), but uses its original function to properly initiate the deity, so it should work at any point of the game really. Enai probably chose not to give you an option during the intro to avoid breaking things. Btw, it was working fine for me when I picked a deity after setting another one in MCM. Not sure why it didn't let you. Anyway, picking "None" doesn't reset you current deity, so choose that if you have problems.

EDIT: I didn't use the vanilla start in my tests though, it was "patron at an inn" in Solitude.

these are some very nice and well thought out effects being added, and fit the lore perfectly. I love how talos is a miserable, narrow minded bastard like all nords. and I guess stendarr just hates anything to do with sex, huh? this i did not know.

probably a lot more research would have to be done with all of these lesser and race specific deities that Enai has added. sheogorath's probably into erotic asphyxiation, or doing it underwater, or something.