Wintersun - SexLab Integration

On 12/8/2019 at 1:05 PM, karlpaws said:

Can you think of one that would prefer his/her followers get raped?

As daedra lord of sullied bloodlines, I feel like Molag Bal would appreciate rape in any form, probably more so if there's the chance of a bastard child resulting.  Other than that, perhaps revisiting some other gods might be an ok idea.  Talos for instance was by some accounts an incredible asshole.  Hero to mankind, perhaps, but there's no mistaking the outright disdain he had for elvenkind.  Perhaps mer that devote themselves to him might receive some small measure of favor for being submissive to humans?  Another possible idea along the same lines could be Boethia, who is something of a patron of the dunmer, and might favor their non-dunmer followers submitting to her (their?  I know Boethia likes to go back and forth) chosen people.  Other than those kinds of examples I can't think of any way to gain favor with any of these gods by submitting to someone or being taken by force.

Unfortunately mythologies, including the ES mythos, aren't exactly known for celebrating meekness and submission to those that would harm you, unless it's some kind of deliberately evil or malicious entity, and in ES those are Daedra who prefer their followers to more be the ones doing terrible things than having them done to them.  Maybe you could contrive the idea that some of the more peaceful gods would prefer their followers to be more passive, but I feel like that's already covered by the not losing favor when you're a victim thing

11 hours ago, Just Checking said:

As daedra lord of sullied bloodlines, I feel like Molag Bal would appreciate rape in any form, probably more so if there's the chance of a bastard child resulting.  Other than that, perhaps revisiting some other gods might be an ok idea.  Talos for instance was by some accounts an incredible asshole.  Hero to mankind, perhaps, but there's no mistaking the outright disdain he had for elvenkind.  Perhaps mer that devote themselves to him might receive some small measure of favor for being submissive to humans?  Another possible idea along the same lines could be Boethia, who is something of a patron of the dunmer, and might favor their non-dunmer followers submitting to her (their?  I know Boethia likes to go back and forth) chosen people.  Other than those kinds of examples I can't think of any way to gain favor with any of these gods by submitting to someone or being taken by force.

Unfortunately mythologies, including the ES mythos, aren't exactly known for celebrating meekness and submission to those that would harm you, unless it's some kind of deliberately evil or malicious entity, and in ES those are Daedra who prefer their followers to more be the ones doing terrible things than having them done to them.  Maybe you could contrive the idea that some of the more peaceful gods would prefer their followers to be more passive, but I feel like that's already covered by the not losing favor when you're a victim thing

I suppose this gets into usually sticky territory but if you submit is it really rape? The pure vampires are made by Molag Bal himself through ceremony so maybe if someone were to stand in for the daedra the victim in the play could get favor with him but that is more story than mod mechanics.

You've come to the same conclusion I did though, that there are few if any Elder Scrolls deities that call for their followers to be pacifist.  I don't know if your "elves follow Talos" would really work any different than Molag Bal, where through mods with story elves could play a part showing their submission to man but as gameplay I don't think an elf walking up to a human and asking to be raped works in this mod's framework. For Dunmer, I think Mephala would be more appropriate than Boethia as using sex and deception and playing the victim or playing to your target's kinks or preconceived ideas to get close or develop trust (which you then betray).  Generally you're supposed to be strong. You can be strong through deception but at least the way Sexlab's mechanics works, if you are beaten and raped, you weren't strong.  There is probably a tug of war between mods that use the rape tag to pick aggressive animations and this mod that says rape tagged anims do not change favor.

In the grand scheme I'm not sure if there is any call from any of the daedra that favor certain races to any not of that race.  I think they would accept any worshipers but do not expect their own to be missionaries.  The daedra's power isn't dependent on number of worshipers, I don't think, or the Aedra would have regained some of their power over time.

55 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I suppose this gets into usually sticky territory but if you submit is it really rape? 

Very good point

I'm thinking there's just no basis in elder scrolls lore for a deity approving of getting yourself raped.  Of course the most obvious answer to that is to fabricate your own additions to the game.  It wouldn't be in keeping with Wintersun's intention of lore friendliness, but you could almost certainly fill some niches the mod currently lacks for what you're trying to find.  You could think of it as bringing an aspect of LL's own... lore I guess into it.  I think perhaps the most fun way to do this might be to use those prolific creators of well known, highly used mods as new... almost deities or perhaps some manner of old gods.  Those that don't have god appropriate names could be tweaked slightly, as many writers do when they want totally normal names to look a bit more fantasy-ish.  Tenets could probably be put together based on the kind of content those modders tend to make.

That would be quite the project, however, especially if you were trying to make a set of tenets as flashed out and generally playable as Wintersun's own tend to be.  But I can't think of a way to integrate Wintersun's concept into an Sexlab'd game without just making stuff up eventually.

6 hours ago, Just Checking said:

Of course the most obvious answer to that is to fabricate your own additions to the game.  It wouldn't be in keeping with Wintersun's intention of lore friendliness, but you could almost certainly fill some niches the mod currently lacks for what you're trying to find. 

Yes, you'd probably need to make your own mod or addon to something that already exists.

6 hours ago, Just Checking said:

You could think of it as bringing an aspect of LL's own... lore I guess into it.  I think perhaps the most fun way to do this might be to use those prolific creators of well known, highly used mods as new... almost deities or perhaps some manner of old gods.  Those that don't have god appropriate names could be tweaked slightly, as many writers do when they want totally normal names to look a bit more fantasy-ish.  Tenets could probably be put together based on the kind of content those modders tend to make.

There are some mods that nearly do what you're talking about, I think.  The mods that give you a bonus for running about naked, combined with mods that cause NPCs to rape the player if caught naked (I think intended for armor breakage mods, getting stripped mods, or those that create a time delay for undressing and redressing when changing armor or clothing - only try stuff on safely at home).

Lore wise you would either have a situation where you're getting some benefit for doing something that might result in sex you don't want, either because the character is trying to remain chaste, pure, un-diseased (STD mods), avoiding wear and tear or pregnancy longer term debuffs, or some other downside to sex not started through "approved" means.

Alternately there could be a hunt/chase loving lesser daedra (not everything has to revolve around a great prince) that either makes a bet with the player, has picked the player for the "hunt of the week" without the player having much say, or though some shady side deal the player makes with another mortal NPC.  You think its just a game of hide and seek until it turns into something a little more.  We could get really creative with Packs for Clavicus and failures result not in loss of favor but an NPC spawning every 12-24 hours to ambush and rape the player or Molag Bal summoning a gargoyle (since we have a few sex animations for them) to rape the player when some task or another is failed or favor is lost.

I think though the best way to handle something like this is stepping outside of Wintersun (where you are a worshiper and receive benefits for devoting yourself to your god) and into another mod that either provides some benefits in exchange for quasi-consent or uses non-con sex for punishments when failing a task.  Of course, the succubus types that kill no matter the type of sex would probably be happy either way.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, cailic said:

Thanks.  Too bad there aren't any deities that appreciate sex in the victim role.  Other than the any sex acts favor.  You would think there would be. 

It can work just fine inside of Wintersun Integration (and Wintersun) if we view sex, rape, and domination/submission as tools, vehicles, or methods, instead of as states, statuses, or outcomes.  Would an aggressive, evil aligned or vengeful god really argue with our method for "slaying the living, especially those stronger than you" if we use sex as a method to achieve that?  I think not, as what they seek are results, not style points (that's more of a modern thing), especially if we play a daedric seducer prototype (DS were mid-level mobs in Daggerfall, so the ES canon exists for the possibility of "using sex as a weapon".  Ref: Daedric Seducer).  Using intoxicating sexual attraction as a lure to achieve her goals (pure illusion), she could quite literally "submit" to a stronger opponent, allowing herself to be dominated (or combat raped), IF it put her in a position to make the kill.  It's the kill that matters, not the horse she rode in on to deliver the death blow...

In Daggerfall, the aftermath of seduction was left to one's imagination (making it a cute visual by today's standards), though the DS always showed enough "skin" before transforming into a merchant of death as to leave little doubt how they operated.  So, they used sex and/or sexual attraction to achieve their end goal; "killing their mark".  And how quaint to be tripped up over mortal plane crass vulgarities such as; "I hear that bitch loves it up the ass. Let's do her!"  Sounds like a dinner bell on the immortal plane when the chattering herd starts talking rough and tumble sexual aggression...time to send in the seducers!!!  {question:  anybody else remember the Nude Daggerfall mod?  hahaha  Side notes on ES canon in spoiler}

Spoiler

It's important to realize there really isn't a unified cannon for the Elder Scrolls series, as they are totally different animals; the versions done under Julian Lefay's control versus the direction of Todd Howard, with Morrowind being the middle, transition grounds.  Julian always had elements of sex, nudity, and darker themes in his works ("bigger is better"), whereas Todd's works were more akin to Barbies with swords ("more money is better"). The good thing about the 'dumbing down' of the ES series under a Barbies with swords style?  That more than anything resulted in the massive explosion of ES modding.  In the end, it's not a unified canon compared to something as expansive as The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings/Similliaron canon, which is unified canon constructed over multiple life times (the books only, not movie, cartoon, or video game adaptations which have diverged from canon on a quite regular basis, especially the Jackson movies).

Hunter v. Hunted

Spoiler

Of course, that begs the question:  Who is the hunter and who is the hunted in this scenario?  For a perfect illusion, the true hunted has to believe they are the hunter right up to the moment the lights fade from their eyes.  A veritable meta level on the roles of dominance/submission, as it ends with dominating the dominator.  A perfect twist of fate, fueled by sheer illusion and a great set of boobs, as Daggerfall DS definitely had CBBE wamma jamma boobs.  {note:  the Ordinator Illusion skill tree is chock full of the tools needed to pull off this game play style, having both a 'dream' line and a 'mind control' line.  If toying with dominance (with us as the 'bottom'), use the Ordinator 'calm' tools, then submit.  If employing combat rape (with us as the victim), use the 'frenzy' line on the "hunter", get naked while fighting them, and then get raped.  With both driven by Scent of Sex rules for the chosen outcomes (or Defeat for the combat rapes). 

Seduction Phase  The real beauty of modded Skyrim is the fact we can play out the seduction over as long of a time frame as we desire, before beginning the "kill phase" (it doesn't have to be a 'slam bam thank you maam' unless we chose that).  One of my toons once spent an IRL week, enslaved to a large pack of sabercats, as the Alpha would pass her around to the other males on a regular basis (told her to 'service' all of them), and the Alpha also made her do the hunting for the pack.  She was literally strong enough to kill them at anytime (Alpha and 2 others submitted her in a pool while she was Bathing in Skyrim, and took turns fucking her until they enslaved her), but chose to play it out until sleeping, hunting, eating, killing random humanoids, and rutting got boring.  Was fascinating for awhile.  Outcome: the Alpha called for a road raid on humans and was quickly killed, then the others scattered following his death, leaving my toon on all 4s, naked, and in the middle of a bunch of angry humans.  Feetz don't fail me now!  {note: after the heat passed, she did go back and skin the Alpha, and made some nice fur clothing from his hide.  For old times sake, occasionally she would don his fur cloak, and nothing else, and have sex with a random sabercat.  LOL, it was sort of touching, even if the sex was always brutal.  And got her enslaved more than once from being sentimental}

Kill Phase  killing them outright with SL Deadly Drain works as the instrument of death, as does using nonlethal SLDD drains which puts them on bended knee.  Then, we can get up from the ground, naked, and kill them while covered in their fluids (naked killmoves can be breathtaking).  I like using a Heart Breaker killmove on them which rips out their heart and shows it to them before they die; with the illusion revealed as the lights fade from their eyes, putting them in a nightmare state as they die screaming, before taking their little trip to the other side.  Tested, works for both SLWSi and Wintersun!}

Vaermina is a daisy! (as are several others outside of the Divines and Elven Pantheon)

Spoiler

Examine Vaermina's Wintersun worship requirements: “Witness the death of those under your mind affecting spells. Kill people in their sleep. Sleep to pray. Those skilled in Illusion are most deserving of my favor.”  She's a perfect god for a Daedric Seducer, or a Black Widow assassin, both of whom use weaponized sex and illusion/deception as tools of their trade.  Do we really think Vaermina would give a flying crap if her seducers allowed themselves to be dominated or raped to make their kills?  The kills and stolen dreams are what she wants (replacing them with nightmares), not splitting hairs over how her seducers achieved their goals, especially when operating in her service.  And what's one of the best ways to kill someone in their sleep?  Letting them repeatedly dominate us (using rough and anal tags) until they are exhausted, then pass out in the bed next to us (helps to have a mod which puts all NPCs on a sleep schedule.  I use Sleep Tight for this).  "What was once so strong, will now be totally weak and defenseless".  {note: need to test if entering their dreams, and receiving a buff for it, constitutes "death under a mind affecting spell".  If yes, that would be surreal}

Of course, using sex as a weapon is a very dangerous game if the seducer gets revealed before achieving her objective.  {note: using domination from the perspective of 'the singular act of physically/mentally overpowering another sexually, where sex is used more as a control or dominance device, and not as an outlet for pleasure'.  And especially not from the perspective of collaring someone and making them a permanent slave/pet.  Pure domination is an act, not a possession.  And the true reality of possessions?  They tend to make us the slaves in the end.  Funny that.  Reality bites!  "After losing his exotic toys and many playrooms sprinkled around the world, due to his recent bankruptcy, Jimmy John had a massive nervous breakdown and became a shivering shell of his once proud former self"}

Only things needed to make this work?  Imagination + the right mix of support mods.  And there are tons of great support options out there to deliver this type of modus operandi.

Last Word:  Of course, this is not actually rape if the seducer was the one in control all along.  But for the illusion to work, it's what the 'hunted' believes which matters; as it's Bjorn Bighammer 'thinking' he's raping or assfucking us that makes the whole proposition come to fruition.  If he truly thinks he's dominating us, his life is now forfeit to a master seducer or black widow assassin.  Just blame it on a simple twist of fate...

6 hours ago, HardRaine said:

It can work just fine inside of Wintersun Integration (and Wintersun) if we view sex, rape, and domination/submission as tools, vehicles, or methods, instead of as states, statuses, or outcomes.  Would an aggressive, evil aligned or vengeful god really argue with our method for "slaying the living, especially those stronger than you" if we use sex as a method to achieve that?  I think not, as what they seek are results, not style points (that's more of a modern thing), especially if we play a daedric seducer prototype (DS were mid-level mobs in Daggerfall, so the ES canon exists for the possibility of "using sex as a weapon".  Ref: Daedric Seducer).

It looks like you put more thought into this than I did.  It sounds like you started with some of the same ideas as I did but since I don't do much with Vaermina and some of the others I did not go as far as you did.  I also got distracted by the Aggressive tags that animations used by mods like Defeat that would conflict with what WI already is using.

6 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Last Word:  Of course, this is not actually rape if the seducer was the one in control all along.  But for the illusion to work, it's what the 'hunted' believes which matters; as it's Bjorn Bighammer 'thinking' he's raping or assfucking us that makes the whole proposition come to fruition.  If he truly thinks he's dominating us, his life is now forfeit to a master seducer or black widow assassin.  Just blame it on a simple twist of fate...

The illusion of control was one of the questions I raised but I'm not sure if a change to the mechanics is required to allow the roleplay.

On 12/13/2019 at 1:13 PM, karlpaws said:

It looks like you put more thought into this than I did.  It sounds like you started with some of the same ideas as I did but since I don't do much with Vaermina and some of the others I did not go as far as you did.  I also got distracted by the Aggressive tags that animations used by mods like Defeat that would conflict with what WI already is using.

The illusion of control was one of the questions I raised but I'm not sure if a change to the mechanics is required to allow the roleplay.

I don't see it as more or less, just different angles/takes on very controversial and somewhat taboo behaviors.  Mine is maybe a tad more fleshed out as I'm currently building working profiles and playing them as we speak (which is double edged, as once there's a commitment to code its harder to adapt); and doing the trial and error stage on mod selection to create the "best" experience possible for each "god" (and back-proofing them against ES lore/canon documents for consistency).  Have gone in depth with Vile, Mora, and to a lesser extent; Kynareth*, Dibella, and Xarxes.  Have Hircine on hold until Enai releases his new werewolf mod (tentatively planned for year end release).  * wanted to pair Untamed (SL), Wildlings (SL, but modified), and a werewolf overhaul (Nex) for Kynareth, but there are too many conflicts in morality.  So that one will have to wait for Enai's new werewolf mod (Growl! Enai confirmed full compatibility w/Wintersun, per conversation), and Hircine, to come into fruition.

Illusion of Control  The way I'm approaching the 'illusion of control' is to capitalize on this old adage; "there is the way others see us, the way we see ourselves, and the way we really are".  I've amended that to; "there is the way witnesses see us, the way the 'hunted' sees us, the way we present ourselves to the world, and the way we really are.  A master illusionist should never let anyone see their hidden hand in events as they unfold, leaving witnesses with the testimony; "she was the victim, who killed the aggressor out of self-defense, the poor dear, as that brute was surely going to kill her after savagely raping her like that!".  Works for me anyway, and plays well into the illusion aspects of this.

Defeat Tags  I've noticed this tagging issue with Defeat before (alot actually), and why I now mostly use Scent of Sex for most of the sexual consequences I inject into my games (as we can bypass tags completely).  In one of my profiles, A Girl and her Dog, the girl and her dog wander alone through Skyrim, entering into encounters as they come upon them, as she has no binding affiliation with anyone.  And eventually, shit happens...

aGahD - Dynamic Sexual Encounter Modeling Using SSX 

Spoiler

If someone draws weapons on the girl, threatening her, Garm has a high chance of attacking/raping them for threatening his BFF (using the SSX rule; "Weapons out, pants down").  The aGahD rule set covers all known combat states in Skyrim, with each state hosting a trigger which can set off the dog in various ways (great for revealing assassins sneaking up on the girl.  Hard to be sneaky with a large husky brutally pounding their backdoor, and them screaming; "YES!").  Plus a couple of fun rules thrown in for comedic relief, like Treats!, where Garm begs mama for a "treat" as he is such a good boy.  "Who's a good boy?  You are!  Yes you are!  You're such a good boy!" <throws down her cradle and rocks>

"Guydar!" and "Galdar!" are always fun in public, as the dog has an internal radar for detecting who needs some consensual "Bad to the Bone" action.  We'll never look at Ysolda the same way again after Garm goes all bad to the bone on her in White Run Square.  It's even funnier when she gets up naked, dresses, and says; "It's a fine day with you around!"  Oh really?   { gonna consolidate Guy and Galdar! into a single rule, HoDar! soon (GoT geek, lol.  Well, not that last year cluster hummer).  Had segregated them to lower the priority on Guydar!, as the male incident rate was running much hotter then the female rate originally as a unified rule }

note: I still use Defeat in all of my profiles, as it has too many essential features which are difficult to replace; but for random sexual encounters, including combat, I rely mainly on SSX as the workhorse now.

Current Undertakings on the Drawing Board

Spoiler

Am currently building the mod profile and game progression tree for the Vaermina profile (which has very little decent mod support for creating an indepth, Vaermina experience).  Planning for her to be involved with the Mage's College (mainly for capping Illusion as it's the main driver for this style, but also touched by alteration, enchanting and destruction to round out her build), the Dark Brotherhood (where she can get paid to refine her "killing them with their sex" approaches), and to a lesser extent, the Thieves Guild (mainly for stealth training from Delvin, and because she IS going to have a red hot affair with Delvin (his accent drops her linens almost every time he speaks, lol.  "My my, is that piping hot shaky pudding laying out there on my table before my eyes?  Oh yes, yes it it is!  What's that, am I gonna take it?  Oh yes, <laughs> yes I am..." <fades to black>  LOL.  He just doesn't know it yet). 

Finally, she will spend time in one of the orc strongholds (Dushnikh Yal) banging orcs, but mainly for 1H training, as she projects to a spellsword thematically (w/o armor though), and will need high 1H skill fairly rapidly as the game progresses.  Am also planning on testing The Hoonding when Vaermina starts, to see how closely related they can be.

~~~

Enjoyed your "Hunt of the Week" idea where we make the devil's bargain with a lesser daedra.  If that could go either way, that would be outstanding.  There isn't enough dynamic game play like this in Skyrim, so everything added like that improves the overall experience dramatically.  Top shelf!

More Thoughts on The Hunt of the Week

Spoiler

My wager with you, miss, is this; "see if you can avoid me for X days, within the boundaries anywhere inside <choose hunting ground from a random pick list>.  If you can, you will receive ABC treasures.  However, if I find you (implication: finding = rape sequence), you must willingly submit, wearing only bondage gear, for Y days of debauchery, of the most vile sorts, and all of my choosing.  Whenever I want, wherever I want, and in any orifice I want.  Deal?  Or, no deal?"  With a Z% chance she gets raped for saying "no deal".

Add in the flip side where the player is the 'hunter' and the daedra is the 'hunted', and all the better.  Sounds like a Clavicus Vile superpact(s), lol.  I would definitely employ that mod, as everything goes better with a great chase scenario, especially one full of risk v. reward!   {must allow for the possibility that instead of answering "deal or no deal", the protagonist draws a sharp blade and decapitates the antagonist right on the spot. "Deal with that bastard!" Conversation options:  a) Deal  b) No Deal  c) Here, deal with this... <starts combat>}

{note: clearly X, Y, and Z would make perfect configuration parameters for tailoring this to all tastes.  Adding in a random spawn chance (with a +/- variance) for the lesser daedra antagonist to appear, would also be awesome.  Finally, a dynamic list of possible hunting grounds would make this a high class and adaptable mod.}

Notes on 'Hunt of the Week' Rewards 

Spoiler

The reward for "winning" would need to be highly attractive, like (a base gold amount, plus one of the following): 1) 3 skill ups in skills the player chooses; or, 2) an Ancient Dagger of Libido (low dmg, with affects which highly increase the target's libido/arousal (giving males a hardon or making females wet (Zaz squirt, for the duration of the spell) + paralyzes the target for X seconds); or, 3) a domination spell, Bend Over!,  which strips the target, bends them over, and starts a rape sequence (w/ a resistance check based on issuer illusion level); or, 4) a submission spell, Take me!, which strips the player and puts them on their knees where the target may or may not proceed to dominant them sexually (w/check based on issuer illusion level).  Others as needed, or deviously dreamed up, lol.

Consolidation prize for losing:  a jeweled butt plug to help with leakage issues.  "Here, this might help with those issues there" ~ the winning daedra gloating over his "spoils".

I would definitely roll the dice with that mod!  <evil grin>

On 12/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, cailic said:

Thanks.  Too bad there aren't any deities that appreciate sex in the victim role.  Other than the any sex acts favor.  You would think there would be. 

"I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money.  I'll do what you want me to do" ~ Tina Turner

Have you tried Sanguine, while running it along side Sanguine's Debauchery+ (lets us meet Sanguine and be submitted/raped in his dream world.  Alot!),  plus adding prostitution, drug, and jail mods, which collectively make it a misdemeanor to practice vices in the open?  Under SD+, a large part of our time is spent as a submissive and/or slave, and from what I can discern from reading the descriptions, should work just fine with both Wintersun and SL Wintersun Integration (has an SD+ feature in the MCM.  Not sure what it does).  Adding in the Prison Overhaul Patched mod would be a good fit here also (vanilla Wintersun-Sanguine gives favor for getting out of jail and committing misdemeanors), as we will get raped/tortured if thrown into POP jail (prison rapes should count just fine under SLWi Sanguine).  The SD+ dance is an open invitation to be submitted/raped in public (and it's really well executed).  {note: as of POP release v3.50, and beyond, Skooma Whore is now fully compatible with POP when running the Banemaster patch.  POP link (for details):  Popped again!

Dancing fools!  "I just felt like dancing" ~ Forrest Gump (modified)

Spoiler

Check out the Wintersun benefit for being a Sanguine devotee:  "Can pray in combat, forcing the 5 nearest hostile people to dance for 20 seconds. Costs 10% favor"  That could be used to support a more passive playstyle as when aggressors attack, we can make them dance for 20 seconds, giving us ample time to flee the area, if departing in stealth, as the dancing fools shouldn't find us once the dancing debuff wears off (unless we're wearing DD opera boots, lol). 

This also fits seamlessly into SD+, as the Sanguine Dance is a significant part of SD+ (plus, if also running Skooma Whore, when we get submitted while dancing, we tend to get drugged by the aggressors.   If it's a gangbang submission, ALL aggressors have a chance to drug us, potentially turning us into Stage I addicts from one gang rape, and setting us up for a possible stretch in the gray bar hotel, where we'll get raped and drugged even more).

"Why send in the wolves, when it's the lambs who will decay society at it's core from within" - Sanguine

Spoiler

Why Sanguine loves the lambs so much...

Whereas Sanguine's objective is to sow chaos and decay, giving him a greater chance to take more control over the mortal plane, he does not approach it by sending in the wolves to rape, pillage, and burn.  Such would cast fear over mortal societies, serving up one form of chaos.  

But oh no, that would have the opposite affect of strengthening society and actually make them stronger by banding them more tightly together via a newly found 'common enemy'.  To rot society from within requires the lambs; the gentle, docile, submissive souls who will bring out the worst in humanity as they will be raped, humiliated, submitted, abused and treated like dirt.  And with each act of aggression committed by societal leaders against my lambs, their worlds will become more chaotic as their social structures begin to crumble and fall with each vile act they commit against the lambs. 

"Send out my lambs!"  ~ Sanguine

"I'm going down, down, down...got my head on the pillow, and my feet up in the air" ~ Jeff Beck (modified lyric)

Spoiler

"Manic depression is touching my soul.  Woman so willing, the sweet cause in vain. You make love, you break love.  It's all the same." ~ Jimi Hendrix (modified)

I have a Street Urchin profile, which uses a similar mod list, plus adds in the Pearl Juice mod for selling the accumulated bodily fluids after a long night out on the town of drinking, drugging, whoring, and committing various misdemeanors (animated sperm bank feature available at Arcadia's in Whiterun.  Can also deploy a personal sperm pump (with payouts) in any of our houses.  A veritable cum ATM in our own home; cum in, money out).  I also run the TDF Prostitution mod on this profile as it has tons of great features (the strip teases/dances are really well done in TDF Pro) , and it's super easy to make prostitution a petty crime.  Can also set the fees to a "blowing sailors on the docks for 25 septims a throw" rate, and scale them up as she gains more street cred.  Add in Being a Bard and we can always sing for free nightly room-n-board.  Besides, when not being a street urchin, my protagonist is actually a gifted singer and musician, which is sadly a hard way to go in Skyrim, as the arts are mostly lost on the Nords, who seem to prefer strength and honor, and, well, anal sex.  Seems that way from a gut feel anyway.

"And your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick" ~ Jethro Tull

Next, the urchin can gather her sperm bank money in her hot little hands, and run over to the local Whiterun Skooma Den and buy more drugs, and start right back up whorin' and druggin' and being a public nuisance.  Well, until the "heat" arrests her for offering up a BJ for 1500 septims to the nearest guard, while stoned out of her gourd. "Hey buddy, wanna little action tonight? I'll suck <hic> that big banana in your pocket <hic> for 1500.  Sucky, sucky, how about it baby?"  Then, it's off to jail...well, after they cuff her, lay her out face down on the street naked, and rape her.  Pretty sure they arrested her because of the price, and not the morality of it.  LOL.  What a life, eh?  Fuckin' Johnny Law knows nothing about the art of negotiation!  "1500",  "free",  "1000",  "free",  "750", "Your're under arrest bitch for crimes against Skyrim!",  "Asshole" "That's another 30 days in the hole for disrespecting authority!",  "Disrespect this law dog;  ,,|, "  "30 days in the hole x 30 days in the hole.  That's what they give you.  30 days in the hole.  I know, they're assholes" ~ Humble Pie (modified)

"But the bitch keeps bitching, snitches keep snitching.  Dropping names and telephone numbers and all.  But she's still my little tits~n~ass, oh" ~  Little T&A, Rolling Stones (modified)

I also run Ordinator on this profile for the Pickpocket, Speech (for bribery and fencing services), and Lockpicking skills, as my sweet baby street urchin is also a pickpocket (she's a gypsy woman) and a home breaker (increases her chances of getting thrown in jail).  Her main guild affiliation is the Thieves Guild, so she has some combat skill from running guild jobs and using the TG trainers.  In a rare moment of clarity, running TG's jobs is the one time she sobers up and focuses on doing the task at hand.  Otherwise, the world is her oyster, well, until she gets busted again.  Her sentiment on running TG's jobs:  "How sweet the sound, that saved a whorin', druggin', thievin' wretch like me.  I was lost but now I'm found, well, until I get stoned and start fuckin' again.  T'was lost but now I see, unless I'm smoking crack rocks and suckin' cocks.  Amen" ~  Amazing Grace (modified).  {note: there is a risk if she sneaks into somebody's home who has a guard dog, the dog will rape her, alerting the family to the presence of an intruder. ~courtesy of Shenk's Thievery Overhaul}

Possible Sanguine amendments (think: Bacchus or Dionysis):  Likes:  a) dominated while riding in bondage furniture; b) turning tricks for money; c) raped by humans or animals; d) dominated sexually, any position; e) any anal sex act as a 'bottom'; f) being whipped or tortured; g) swallowing; h) gangbangs or group orgies; i) praying while wearing a butt or vaginal plug; and, j) victim of forced sex while in jail.  Dislikes:  a) marriage; b) consensual missionary sex (unless as part of a spit roast); and, c) kissing (excluding fellatio and cunnilingus).  Saving Grace: Any sex act performed as a private dancer gets a thumbs up from Sanguine, as any old song will do!    So, dance little sister, dance!

~~~

Overall, a profile like that is a near lethal overdose of submission, debauchery, bondage, and petty crime. To gain favor for it on top?  Wow, what a world.  Everybody dance now! "Who knew being bad could feel so good?" ~ The Breakfast Club (modified).  There's only one thing to say to someone walking through the world this way;  Shine on You Crazy Diamond!

15 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Wintersun Integration (has an SD+ feature in the MCM.  Not sure what it does).

Not much. Gives some favor with Sanguine on enslavement or submitting and takes some away if you break free. Also makes Molag Bal abandon you if you get enslaved.

Oh, and favor with Kynareth on starting and ending the flowering spriggan quest.

17 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Any ideas how to do Kynareth's consensual side? SD+ submit is consider non-consensual and... can't think of anything else.

The simplest, most efficient way is with a tiny utility mod named Play with Animals, found here on LoversLab.  It's a one button consensual starter with the animal presently under the cross-hairs (does not work with non-creatures).  Will fire on rabbits to dragons (if they are registered in the Creature Framework and we have animations for them), and everything in between.  No fuss, no muss, one button click and it's on.  Will even fire if we are in combat with the animal presently.  Downside:  if we "miss" the animal (cross-hairs not aligned on a moving animal), we enter a random masturbation animation.  Can make for some interesting encounters if we are frenetically chasing a bunny, fully nude, and run head-long into a savage pack of werewolves.  "Sorry fellas, was just looking for some bunny to love!"  Oopsies...  Some bunny to love!

I use PwA to sneak up on unsuspecting animals needed for a Clavicus Vile animal pact, and 'ninja' them to fulfill the pact with Vile.  I also recommend mapping the skill to a different hotkey to avoid unintended results (I use the Delete key on the Numpad for this).  The PwA-MCM also allows us to set active/passive positioning, if the player prefers to be in the dominant position.

Advanced Options

Spoiler

For more advanced and immersive encounters with beasts, I advise using something like Scent of Sex to set up rules-based beast encounters.  I run a 3 pack of standard beast rules for all of my profiles, and add in more specific rules depending on the individual profile I'm playing.  For instance:  "Bad to the Bone: nude" is a general purpose rule for all breeds which pairs well with vulnerability mods like Bathing in Skyrim, Campfire (if sleeping nude), or any peeing mod which disrobes us.  The premise is:  if we get naked, for any reason, we are at risk of being sexed by the local wildlife (we control if it counts as rape, aggressive, or consensual in the rule definition).  Puts a real rush in outdoor bathing or sleeping nude in camp (works best with a mod which lets us see ourselves sleeping), as we must be ready to fight off aggressors when they come, or get taken right there in the water or in our tents.  "Bitch!" is a wolf specific rule for being made into a wolf pack's bitch.  We will be repeatedly taken by the pack, 2 at time (consensual), as long as we fit the rule criteria.  Our imagination seems to be the only limit!

I cannot recommend Scent of Sex more highly for creating immersive sexual encounters, of all kinds, as we can define virtually anything if conditions can be met.  Tool rating:  advanced, some assembly required to create rules.  Significant configuration required.  Large MCM.  Rules can be exchanged with other players.

Another option is to run something like Untamed, which makes us a beastmistress leading a pack of animals (pairs well with Kynareth, btw), with easy one button options to "train" our pack (including an auto-train option which is essentially non-stop, consensual sex with the chosen pack mate).  Untamed requires a significant commitment though, and alters how we play the game (penalties for having sex with humans.  Must go topless, or fully nude, forever, or suffer serious penalties (nothing equipped in the 'body' slot.  I usually just go "all in" in the spirit of the mod.  Claws, leg wraps, head wraps + jewelry.  Be careful when going to town, though.  Best to up frost resistance also, if playing nude)).  Tool rating: advanced, play-style mod with game influencing elements, has synergy affects with other beast related mods, large MCM.  "Will add the phrase; 'maintenance sex', to your lexicon when playing Untamed"

Many other advanced options exist...

(note: one of my favorites is an older SL mod named Wildlings (if we wanna get our GoT-Ygritte geek on, complete with hair touched by fire).  Does require significant work though as it's best to replace the Wildling body model for something allowing us better clothing options.  I also change the size scaling, as out of the box, a Wildling is about the same size as a human child (not my cup of tea, so I change them to "stand on tip toes to kiss a human" size).  I typically use UNP Skinny also, as it's more realistic given the nature of the Wildling race (near starving to death, perfect 38DDs seem highly improbable, as does a thick butt).  Oh, before I forget, Wildlings have a "special" relationship with wolves. <wink> Howlin' wolves howling just for you!).

828574438_Yvette-lookingforawolfpack.jpg.081f686fc46eba60756c15a882c0a82f.jpg

Good luck out there.  The Kynareth rewards are awesome, btw!

On 12/16/2019 at 6:32 PM, Dojo_dude said:

^ Thanks, very helpful and I decided to go with "Scent Of", or at least try it out based on script load. The rules you run are available on here?

Mine are specifically tailored to locations, situations, animations, and antagonists, so I would have to scrub them clean to work in a generic environment.  I can make you a starter set though, if you can tell me a few things about what you want.  However, there is also an SSX Rules Exchange on Lovers Lab, located here (may have to dig through the pages to find something you like.  Start around page 4-5 and go forward.  Note: some of the older rules may no longer work).  Link inside spoiler...  

Spoiler

SSX Rule Exchange:  

If you still want to build from scratch, I'd recommend starting with something like these...

Naughty "roll your own" Rules are naughty  

Spoiler

Recommend all nude triggers for an intro set (or a unique item of clothing or jewelry, which will be your "I'm open for business" sign (soft control for when you want to "play").  Just make sure it's unique though, or whoever wears that item will get hammered).  Can also control the frequency by adding arousal limits for the antagonists.  Example:  Trigger(2P)-> [ Tgt(nude) AND Src(arousal > X) ], with "Src" being the "top" or aggressor, and 'Tgt' being the 'bottom' or victim).   Where: 'Scr' = source,  'Tgt' = target

Would need preferred sexual dispositions also:  consensual, rough, aggressive, rape, etc.).  Also, any orientation restrictions.  Personally I just let the fur fly whichever way the wind blows.  Keeps it more interesting that way.  Also, recommend getting several SLAL packs so there is ample variation on position, or this can get boring rapidly..

Creature (pick allowable mating pairs; such as FM, FF, MF, MM.  Note: most Skyrim creatures are male.  For 2P+, breed locked to Source's breed, unless using mods specifically allowing multi-breed encounters, with nonspecific creature breeds listed in the rule.  I've been experimenting with that with the latest version of More Nasty Creatures, and my Mora toon actually got successfully spit roasted by a human male and a wolf male the other day.  Very rare though ).

1. Bad to the Bone!: Alpha     | a single generic creature will randomly 'take' the player, or other human, IF they satisfy the trigger.  | opens the love up to anybody

2. Bad to the Bone!: Omega   | 2 generic creatures will spit roast the player, or other human, IF they satisfy the trigger.                    |  where is the love?  Over there on the floor.  Look!  What does Santa say in Vegas?  Looks around the room, pointing, and says; "Ho! Ho! Ho!..."

Human (pick allowable mating pairs, such as;  FM, FF, MF, MM (or universal unisex, allowing everything).  Then, choose: FMM, MFF, FFF, FFM, MMM, etc. )

3. Who's been Talkin?: Alpha        | a single humanoid will randomly 'take' the player, or other human, IF they satisfy the trigger.

4. Who's been Talkin?: Omega      | 2 random humanoids will spit roast the player, or other human, IF they satisfy the trigger.

{can use any name you choose for these rules.  That's the tagging style I use, so Ill know instantly when the console announces a sex act about to start, what's about to unfold.  Usually 5-10 seconds before the quick announcement and the action beginning.  I also almost always use universal unisex selectors to allow all possibilities}

No rules will fire if we are not present, as there is a wide area around us where events can operate within, otherwise, SSX would bring everybody's machines to their knees if the action was not localized.  As apparently, there is the potential for a whole lotta shakin' going on all over Tamriel.

SSX also has an easy on/off toggle switch (hard control), by default mapped to the "X" key.  Wanna play?  Hit "X".  Wanna focus on game objectives?  Hit "X" again, and SSX will turn itself off with zero performance impact, until toggled back on.

Let me know.  I can also help with the configuration side to minimize the CPU/cycles impact potentially caused by SSX if using cloak scans (don't do it).

Converted one of my oldest profiles over to a WS+SLWSi environment, mainly to test more closely how following Kynareth plays out with an Untamed werewolf (Raina is a level 150 melee based toon, but I used a level 135 save game for this test).  Kyne was not happy when the 'wolf' killed and consumed humans.  So, on a lark I switched my allegiance to The Old Ways.  WOW!  This may be the most powerful combination I've tested so far ->  The Old Ways + Untamed + Moonlight Tales (will substitute MT out for Growl! once Enai releases it).  Perfect synergy, and a powerful thematic profile.  Plays deeply into ES lore, especially post White-Gold Concordant elements.  And The Old Ways prayer perks fit Untamed like a glove!  {note: we take on aspects of animals (buffs only), giving us really nice bonuses based on the nature of the beasts we choose (can change aspects through prayer).  The dragon aspect requires a large store of favor to run successfully, so get busy being Untamed!}

Thalmor/Empire Background

Spoiler

1.  the Thalmor represent the greatest threat to practitioners of The Old Ways, and are the main antagonists for this play through (used the DFB - Random Encounters mod to randomly spawn large Thalmor war parties, which can appear virtually anywhere with sizable mixed tactics forces, and set them to hunt down Raina in a large circle around their spawn points).  Was looking to explore an "Ancient Nordic Shrine" (see note below), which is a key, but forgotten, center of power for The Old Ways, when a large Elder Frost Troll knocked Raina over and began rutting with her, so she packed him in.  After they rutted 3 or 4 times, the sounds of a marching army approaching filled the air...

{this happened earlier today}  With the troll well into the ceremonial 'dance of love' breeding cycle, a large Thalmor war party broke through the treeline and attacked them, almost killing the troll, yet he didn't miss a beat while breeding in spite of taking many arrows and magic bolts to the back.  He's one tough bastard.  Raina rose to her feet as the troll finished, naked and smeared in bodily fluids, healed the troll to full, and began cutting the nasty Thalmor agents to pieces, with the troll tanking the brunt of their assault.  Some she took down, and captured, using Defeat skills (and after the fight was won, raped them repeatedly before executing them.  She stripped them of clothing before killing them, and the Troll began raping them too.  Brutal {troll rapes courtesy of Scent of Sex}).  While with others, she outright gutted them with her blades, with tanking support from the troll. 

Was a glorious battle, and Raina was ringing up favor with The Old Ways constantly, due to either "slay people who stand in our way", raping the nasty Thalmor (men and women), or throwing her cradle down before the Troll, who was happy to rock it for the rest of the night, and well past daybreak.  When it was finished, the troll was one seriously badass, level capped, troll (due to Untamed mechanics), and Raina headed to the lake by the Nightgate Inn for a bath (and fully capped with The Old Ways favor).   The troll nailed her again in the lake while she was bathing, before they moved the Thalmor bodies away from the hidden shrine to a location where they would be easily found on the main road; naked, covered in troll cum, with gaping mortal wounds all over their now twisted and violated bodies.  A satisfying conclusion to an unprovoked attack...The Old Ways rule!  { still shopping for additional small flavor mods to enhance The Old Ways, and spread to internal locations around the major areas in Skyrim, ones cloaked in the wilderness from prying Empire eyes and snooty high elf noses}

2.  Sympathizers of the Empire, and especially Imperial war dogs, are also significant antagonists toward practitioners of The Old Ways.  Raina hunts them down at every opportunity, and either rapes or kills them where ever she finds them (best not sing "Age of Aggression" if Raina is drinking at the bar).  Still looking for good mods to more strongly support this element of the profile. 

She also now has a kindred spirit, and advanced beastmistress in her own right, her new friend Avril (uses the Avril Lavigne follower mod on the Nexus).  Together, they are looking to destroy both the Thalmor and the Empire, driving them out of Skyrim, one brutal assault after another (Avril sports EvilReFlex's hi poly slong, is futanari, has the 'hots' for Raina, plus hates Thalmor and Empire agents (and snitches) almost as much as Raina.  It's a mutual attraction, so;  "It was the worst of times...and the best of times").   So come on down to Big Mama's kitchen, and see what's cookin' today!   Crazy little things!  mmm mmm mmm...

And welcome to the "Everybody fucks Raina!" profile; courtesy of The Old Ways...last night, Raina was raping an 'imperial war dog' (lone soldier) on the road leading to Anga's Mill (deep behind Stormcloak lines), when an imperial female got the jump on Raina, disarmed and taunted her, before raping her anally with a stallion strap on.  Raina sliced her throat with a boot knife when the bitch finished her 'thing'.  Then, assassinated the imperial war dog, now bound and gagged, and laying in a bloody heap next to the dead bitch on the road.  It's a risky business, this...

{note:  "Ancient Nordic Temple - 12h" obtained from the Nexus.  Can gain control of the shrine and use it for housing some of Raina's pack mates, giving her a large army near the Nightgate Inn.  Has excellent Old Ways shrines inside which give 12 hour buffs compatible with Wintersun. 

Instead of killing the caretaker of the shrine, Raina 'packed' him in (err, fucked him), and began his training so he could protect the shrine better in the future.  When he "does" her, his eyes glow brilliant blue, so not your ordinary draugr.  LOL  The place is now ours, and is also a great facility for getting complimentary Old Ways buffs, and deeply entwined in mixed breed animal orgies (also has permanent storage inside).  Win-win.  Nightgate Inn is just a shot away when Raina wants to go tavern crawling for the night (using the Lively Inns and Taverns mod).  And it's a quick walk back to the ancient shrine for "maintenance sex", depending on how many humans she had relations with while partying at the tavern.  Raina is also an accomplished bard, so the Nightgate Inn is perfect for her.  Drinkin', singin', smokin', talkin', and whorin'.  Perfect!}

Vile was a blast to play.  Mora even more so.  But this?  This is extremely powerful and there is virtually no down time, or waiting around watching paint dry or for something interesting to finally happen.  On no, not this profile; this is 24x7 action, and The Old Ways favor acquisition follows closely with everything that happens; either from the main Wintersun mod, or from Sexlab Wintersun Integration.  Fun rating:  extremely high. 

I also wrote a new backstory for Raina which explains why her anger burns so brightly that it drives her deeply into 'raw', ancient revenge against the Empire and the Thalmor.  Collectively, this profile makes for an excellent 'outsiders' adventure, one evenly spread between frenetic, high end combat, and loads of hot sex, with everything driven by a clear thematic direction and purpose.  Never a dull moment when following The Old Ways...

To Do List 

Spoiler

a) incorporate more dragon elements into the profile (re: vanilla Wintersun condition), plus, b) add full dragon priest support (need all DP masks to open the way to The Old Ways shrine); c) make more synergistic werewolf activities (make an SSX ruleset for "werewolves rape thalmor and imperials before killing and eating them", or drop the werewolf side completely if unsuccessful.  Nom, nom, nom.  Tastes just like chicken!); d) add more hostile Thalmor and Empire elements/locations/antagonists; and finally, e) incorporate ancient Nord, Redguard, and Breton ghosts/spirits, plus add more ancient shrines/locations into the game (re: Summon Blades Ghosts, et al).  {note: wanna birth a new generation of dragon priests into the world also, under our command, using the Untamed pregnancy options.  Interesting chase element, and quite the team of destroyers that will be!  Will need a large abandoned temple somewhere to house that crew}

Toying with the Legendary Souls Reborn mod to give an enhanced sense of both The Old Ways and Legendary Heroes from Nirn's past.  Using Untamed, can get impregnated by some of the summons, and birth their heirs into the world.  Requires testing, but ghosts, in general, are classified as "creatures" in Skyrim.  Raina has already birthed heirs for Sinding, Barbas, the Pale Mother, et al.  So it's more than doable!

~  Oh yeah, and order a case of fire and ice lube for Raina, as..."it ain't easy being Untamed!"

So quick question about this mod. Is there a specific place in the load order that this needs to be in to work properly?

Cause my current character, a vampire following Molag Bal, hasn't gotten any favor from raping the "baser" vampire he captured in Dimhollow Crypt. I've raped her several times, but no favor increase from the King of Rape towards my character.

I'm using the SE port, and when I posted there I was told to ask you since you're the original mod author

1 hour ago, Aizen525 said:

I'm using the SE port,

There seems to be a problem with SE port not properly installing. Uncheck "enable sex events" in the main MCM tab, exit the MCM and enable it back. This should fix it. Probably also disable and enable messages since I've heard they don't initially work either.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:44 PM, PD_ said:

There seems to be a problem with SE port not properly installing. Uncheck "enable sex events" in the main MCM tab, exit the MCM and enable it back. This should fix it. Probably also disable and enable messages since I've heard they don't initially work either.

I haven't encountered that message issue, so I have no idea what could be causing that. I'll make sure to let people know about the message "fix". I'll see if I can dig into it when I have more time, and see if maybe I can fix it so people don't have to do those acrobatics to get it to work. . As for the Molag Bal thing, I prefer Dibella, so didn't know what was even happening or supposed to be happening with him, that's why I referred Aizen525 back here.  

26 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

I haven't encountered that message issue, so I have no idea what could be causing that. I'll make sure to let people know about the message "fix". I'll see if I can dig into it when I have more time, and see if maybe I can fix it so people don't have to do those acrobatics to get it to work. . As for the Molag Bal thing, I prefer Dibella, so didn't know what was even happening or supposed to be happening with him, that's why I referred Aizen525 back here.  

I tested this myself recently and was only able to recreate the problem once. It didn't run the install function for some reason, so the mod didn't register for SL events and no favor changes were occurring. Further game restarts with the same and different load orders did not cause this. But two people reported this issue already, both on SE. I wonder if it's something specific to SE version of SkyUI (since updates are run by the MCM script).

7 hours ago, PD_ said:

I tested this myself recently and was only able to recreate the problem once. It didn't run the install function for some reason, so the mod didn't register for SL events and no favor changes were occurring. Further game restarts with the same and different load orders did not cause this. But two people reported this issue already, both on SE. I wonder if it's something specific to SE version of SkyUI (since updates are run by the MCM script).

Ah, so there may not be anything that can be done about it if it's a Skyui issue? 

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

Ah, so there may not be anything that can be done about it if it's a Skyui issue? 

Maybe, but it's more likely an issue with the mod if it only happens for this one. It never broke for me on LE though and no one reported such issues for LE either.

It's also possible it's some weird conflict issue. It happened to me with FMEA. The mod doesn't want to install properly on my load order, but works fine on a separate profile with almost no mods (LE). I still have no idea why.

Just recently learned about Rel;igion in Skyrim and Wintersun, as soon as i found them i knew i needed this exact kind of mod. And thank you so much for being here for the community and providing our needs before we realise we need them.

That being said i did have a few suggestions for you if you're looking for some.

1. Dibella option for rape like you have for beatiality. Rape = Likes/dislikes/ignore victim/agressor options

(Personally I think she should dislike it, but as with beastiality and dibella it is a grey area and better for individual players to decide thier own preferences on that one.)

2. Little much to ask for i think, but some integration with Sanguine and Sexlabs Skooma Whore.

( this might be done already by regular mod or you but idk )

3. I had more than 3 but i should have written them down....Thank you agian for the awesome mod/addon.

If you think these ideas have any viablity or merit then ill try and remember the other ideas i had and let you know.

2 minutes ago, hoothoooot said:

Just recently learned about Rel;igion in Skyrim and Wintersun, as soon as i found them i knew i needed this exact kind of mod. And thank you so much for being here for the community and providing our needs before we realise we need them.

Glad you like it! I looked for this kind of a mod myself and only found a request tread for one here on LL, so I figured I might as well try fulfilling it. :)

4 minutes ago, hoothoooot said:

1. Dibella option for rape like you have for beatiality. Rape = Likes/dislikes/ignore victim/agressor options

(Personally I think she should dislike it, but as with beastiality and dibella it is a grey area and better for individual players to decide thier own preferences on that one.)

With Aedra I decided to not reduce favor for being raped so that your character doesn't get punished for things they do unwillingly. Deadra and some other deities generally do not care about player's lack of choice though.

That said, I might add more options like that.

8 minutes ago, hoothoooot said:

2. Little much to ask for i think, but some integration with Sanguine and Sexlabs Skooma Whore.

( this might be done already by regular mod or you but idk )

There is a very small support for SD+, but nothing too interesting. I described what it does earlier in the thread:

Spoiler
On 12/16/2019 at 3:13 AM, PD_ said:

Gives some favor with Sanguine on enslavement or submitting and takes some away if you break free. Also makes Molag Bal abandon you if you get enslaved.

Oh, and favor with Kynareth on starting and ending the flowering spriggan quest.

Other than that, I think it should already cover most mods by triggering of the SL scenes initiated by them. What support would you like to see for Skooma Whore specifically?

13 minutes ago, hoothoooot said:

If you think these ideas have any viablity or merit then ill try and remember the other ideas i had and let you know.

You're welcome to share any :)

11 hours ago, PD_ said:

Glad you like it! I looked for this kind of a mod myself and only found a request tread for one here on LL, so I figured I might as well try fulfilling it. :)

With Aedra I decided to not reduce favor for being raped so that your character doesn't get punished for things they do unwillingly. Deadra and some other deities generally do not care about player's lack of choice though.

That said, I might add more options like that.

There is a very small support for SD+, but nothing too interesting. I described what it does earlier in the thread:

Reveal hidden contents

Other than that, I think it should already cover most mods by triggering of the SL scenes initiated by them. What support would you like to see for Skooma Whore specifically?

You're welcome to share any :)

As far as skooma whore goes, i just wanted the drugs from it to be counted towards favor with sanguine for using them. This might already be the case tho, dependin on how the drugs are put into the game. I havent tested it much yet.

As far as dibella, i should have been a bit clearer. I agree that she prob wouldnt punish you for being a victim, but she shouldnt give favor for it imo. but Dibella is an iffy one with sex. Thats why i suggested option to ignire, or give player option like beastiality has with her.

I remembered my 3rd idea from last night tho. Molag Bal Likeing sex with vampires specifically ( when not victim ), and liking necrophilia when you're the one to initialise it. ( Sex with a dead powerless bodies is a hell of a way to show you're dominate. and from what i understand is the key appeal to necro. Like rape, its about the power you have over another, not necessarily the sex.)Some mods like Defeat allow you to necro a body after you kill em ( just to be clear not talking about getting raped by draug or vamps ect.)  Sound like some Molag Bal territory to me.

Also like the ideas floating around for Molag ColdHarbuor  rituals, sounds tricky tho. Lucky for me Sanquine already has alot going on with SD+

Also something was mentioned about mehrunes dagon sharing the trait with Molag that he hates player being a slave. I agree that this is territory of both of them. Both are dominators. Both should dislike it when you are the victim as well, it shows weakness, niether of the daedra tolerate weakness very well if i undeerstand correctly.