Wintersun - SexLab Integration

28 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Yeah, there is a mention about normally starting at level 2 or escaping Helgen or something like that, and probably like you said, to avoid breaking things or letting everything else load first. I wanted to mention that we can use your method to do things early if we wanted for one reason or another.

I added this option to lift some restrictions and allow for more role playing opportunities. Maybe your character is a bosmer raised in a redguard family and following their traditions? Or an altmer that favors the primal spirits of the Old Ways over the other "false gods"? I like to create some unconventional characters like that every now and then, so being able to chose any starting deity (or switch to one at any point) helps with that. It's also great for testing of course. :)

11 minutes ago, PD_ said:

I added this option to lift some restrictions and allow for more role playing opportunities. Maybe your character is a bosmer raised in a redguard family and following their traditions? Or an altmer that favors the primal spirits of the Old Ways over the other "false gods"? I like to create some unconventional characters like that every now and then, so being able to chose any starting deity (or switch to one at any point) helps with that. It's also great for testing of course. :)

Yeah I prefer player control like that as well. At least WS does have MCM options to disable the racial requirements. Still have to chase down the book or shrine though I think.  I like your option in the MCM, similar to werewolf and vampire overhauls, to start however you wish.

Thoughts on Clavicus Vile.

I've been looking through the code and discovered that all his deals are based on the game stats.

Spoiler

image.png.3ff4667eb8dfcf41b692bbf0922c3d95.png

Basically, they just check if the required stat has grown enough since you signed the deal. This heavily restricts the design space for adding new pacts.

The quest it's associated with is quite big and covers more then just Clavicus, so changing it directly is dangerous and will lead to me having to redo it every time it's updated in the original mod. What I'm thinking about is replacing the activator that is used to make deals with my own an it's own set of scripts, completely overriding this system, This will allow for more complicated individually scripted challenges from him, plus a whole lot of opportunities for customization - like being able to disable pacts individually.

I'll do some testing to see if it's possible to do as an optional feature (meaning - can be disabled in MCM, with original system restored). If that works out well, this will probably be the way to support Clavicus in this mod.

EDIT: Was able to successfully setup activator replacement! Now I'll start thinking about how to design the new system.

4 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Thanks for this mod.

I usually was a Mara worshiper so I could help the beggars along with Sexlab Solutions, a win win solution.

I'm trying Zenithar now.

This goes well with a Zenithar worshiper.

Friends in Skyrim

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67597

Mara doesn't currently like sex outside of marriage, even if you're not married yet. Might want to pick Dibella instead - she wouldn't mind such generosity. :P

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sexist Wintersun effect on my game:

Reveal hidden contents

Really praying hard to escape Emry's SD enslavement

ScreenShot641.jpg.e055b890655185bd95b004a35710f013.jpg

ScreenShot640.jpg.bd75d141cd3591f4900b89a5fa9a3764.jpg

Now that I think about it, I would like there to be a god that supports being submissive and embracing your role as a slave... but I don't know who to attribute that to. Mara seems somewhat fitting, at least for female characters, but she's also a god of love and compassion, not just strictly procreation and family values. It feels like more of a Daedra/niche gods sphere, but who?... Malacath is a patron of outcasts, but he despises weakness, so there's no room for that (unless it's about submitting to an orc-shief in a stronghold). Sanguine fits, but he's about pleasure in general, no matter which way. As far as I can tell, most gods just want you to succeed and overcome difficulties, none I can think of values "knowing your place" over that.

2 hours ago, PD_ said:

Now that I think about it, I would like there to be a god that supports being submissive and embracing your role as a slave... but I don't know who to attribute that to.

You caught up fast to my subliminal message (in addition to my WSL honouring). ?

The only ones that might have some fun with that would be maybe (from my limited Skyrim lore perspective):

> Clavicus Vile as an evil "reward" or curse, like:

(mighty Dragonborn will be indirectly forced to be submissive to gain the buffs from Clavicus)

> or Sheogorath, just because he can (and is pissed that we ended his vacation "early")

(also surprised that he has a cat: https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Sheogorath_(Cat))

> with SD+ lore Sanguine would be fitting, on his quest for more succubi or just for the regular debauchery.

> I think you can be a bit more flexible with the lore if you take in account that only the dragonborn is affected by the wintersun deities

> I don't want to cause you headaches, but would it be possible to give those deities effects according to some player traits?

> how about this one: Nocturnal, would also go well with the SLaV lore.

and also interesting:

> Hermaeus Mora: for the combination with all those LL biohazard mods

Sorry if my fantasy is over the top of the possibilities ?

New version is out!

Now with support for more or less all deities that have a reason to be included here. Some of the more interesting stuff:

• Mephala now likes orgies, as suggested by @xtrange988
  • Ban Daar likes gay and lesbian sex. There's literally just a single word "gay" in a scroll describing his legend, but I took it as a good enough excuse, especially since no other god had that yet.
  • St. Alessia supports consensual beastiality. Just look at her "boyfriend" :P
    Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b1db64efc31acb87be12070102ba228a.png

• Updated elven gods to prefer elves as partners, most of them also favor bretons (but not Auriel). Also added general Aedra dislikes to them: beastiality, necrophilia, rape. Tried to avoid adding "dislike beastiality" to bosmer gods though.
2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You caught up fast to my subliminal message (in addition to my WSL honouring). ?

Yeah, I also play with SD+, so tying these mods together is something I'm looking for, but not as a top priority. I'll see if I can add slowly gaining favor with Sanguine while being enslaved (it should already give some favor at the start of the enslavement and lose at the end for "leaving his service", but I didn't test that).

Clavicus Vile as an evil "reward" or curse

Possibly, I'm going to try and do something with his pacts next, so there is potential. ;)

Sheogorath, just because he can (and is pissed that we ended his vacation "early")

I'd like to keep his randomness as I think it fits him well. Potentially, some random enslavement events from him if he happened to be in a bad mood when you prayed is not out of the question. :P

I think you can be a bit more flexible with the lore if you take in account that only the dragonborn is affected by the wintersun deities

Hmm. Good point. Still, wouldn't want to go too far. I don't have anything against some half-reasoned ideas based on assumptions that don't directly contradict existing lore. There's always room for optional features as well, which I'll look into once I'm happy with the base content.

I don't want to cause you headaches, but would it be possible to give those deities effects according to some player traits?

Maybe, what traits?

how about this one: Nocturnal, would also go well with the SLaV lore.

Never used it, but read the description a while ago. Will see if there's a way to optionally integrate this mod if I get to it.

Hermaeus Mora: for the combination with all those LL biohazard mods

You mean estrus? :P I had and idea once to make a mod based on estrus, where you could offer yourself to Mora and let him do some "tests" involving tentacles and penetration, and then reward you for cooperation. So... who knows. :)

Sorry if my fantasy goes of the possibilities ?

It's fine, I asked for it myself. :D

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

New version is out!

thanks, but out of thumbs ??

59 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Maybe, what traits?

hmmm, now it gets odd, because of technical limitations and the risk for requirements (those I mostly don't condemn, mostly, ah wtf I have nearly all installed, just the hairy stuff is limited and wolfclub is insane):

> SLSF offers a "PC Roleplay trait" and also rumors, that would be a way to catch the base traits of a PC ("kind" + "submissive" or "neutral" for example)

> DEC has functions of how followers see the PC => "dominant" "submissive" according to it's behavior/DDs/tats the PC wears

> SLdialoges/SD+ registers resistant/dominant features

> Devious Followers has a base framework how much will power/resistance the player has

> Sexist Bandits has a few settings how the player comments related to the (manually) set traits (like careful/fearful, dominant, submissive,...)

(> I'm sure I forgot someone ?)

if that is of interest I would dive more into it and research the details.

You mean estrus? :P

Hahaha yes, and SLparasites, oh and ED's spider/dwemer madness!

And there a some mods in the making like Chaurus Life (what was the god of those falmers again?)

Never used it, but read the description a while ago. Will see if there's a way to optionally integrate this mod if I get to it.

Just though nocturnal would be devious enough for some DB corruption^^

randomness

randomness is even better =D

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

if that is of interest I would dive more into it and research the details.

Not right now, there's still plenty to do with Wintersun alone. I don't know if I'll ever get to the mod integration properly.

Some mods store their values in a way that allows access to them without creating a dependency. I think SD+ does that, likely SLSF. Maybe something else from your list as well.

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Hahaha yes, and SLparasites, oh and ED's spider/dwemer madness!

And there a some mods in the making like Chaurus Life (what was the god of those falmers again?)

Same here, no plans for now. Chaurus Life seems curious, we'll see what it ends up becoming.

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just though nocturnal would be devious enough for some DB corruption^^

Wintesun doesn't really treat player as someone special though - not until you become devotee. Plus, some people like to play non-dragonborn characters. That's what I have against "only apply rules to the player" approach, at least as a main theme of the mod. I want to stay in the spirit of Wintersun. It's likely that I'll add some "less lore friendly, more fun" options though. ;)

33 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Not right now, there's still plenty to do with Wintersun alone. I don't know if I'll ever get to the mod integration properly.

Some mods store their values in a way that allows access to them without creating a dependency. I think SD+ does that, likely SLSF. Maybe something else from your list as well.

Same here, no plans for now. Chaurus Life seems curious, we'll see what it ends up becoming.

Wintesun doesn't really treat player as someone special though - not until you become devotee. Plus, some people like to play non-dragonborn characters. That's what I have against "only apply rules to the player" approach, at least as a main theme of the mod. I want to stay in the spirit of Wintersun. It's likely that I'll add some "less lore friendly, more fun" options though. ;)

? All in due time. ☺️

Thinking about the lore of the Three Good Daedra and the ideas of the dunmer struggling against life as a means to achieve a higher plane/godhood, I  wonder if Boethiah wouldn't be a good candidate for the submissive player.

Recognizing that life is a struggle to be endured is similar to a slave's place and a recognition that Lorkhan isn't the trickster that the high elves believe him to be, and the one that stole their immortality and cursed them to limited lives, the slave recognizes that the Master is required to lead their lives. As the slave struggles to bend to the Master's will and leave their own behind, so the Dunmer following the Good Daedra struggle against life in order to become stronger.

On the Aedric side, it occurred to me that if Stendarr is the god of Righteous Might and Just Rule ( or something to that effect ) that could include a more one to one slavery like we tend to see in the mods for Skyrim as opposed to that practiced by the Dunmer over the Argonians and Khajiit which is more race to race or class to class. A merciful master, taking on, teaching and caring for a slave, acting harshly as necessary to keep the slave in line and out of trouble for the benefit of the slave. The Master must put much work into the slave, the constant monitoring, teaching, and correcting provide few benefits to the master. Plain slavery through fear and the whip would be simpler and take less work but does not benefit the slave and is thus not merciful or righteous.

At least certain Masters and slaves might be able to convince themselves such is so.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Thinking about the lore of the Three Good Daedra and the ideas of the dunmer struggling against life as a means to achieve a higher plane/godhood, I  wonder if Boethiah wouldn't be a good candidate for the submissive player.

Recognizing that life is a struggle to be endured is similar to a slave's place and a recognition that Lorkhan isn't the trickster that the high elves believe him to be, and the one that stole their immortality and cursed them to limited lives, the slave recognizes that the Master is required to lead their lives. As the slave struggles to bend to the Master's will and leave their own behind, so the Dunmer following the Good Daedra struggle against life in order to become stronger.

On the Aedric side, it occurred to me that if Stendarr is the god of Righteous Might and Just Rule ( or something to that effect ) that could include a more one to one slavery like we tend to see in the mods for Skyrim as opposed to that practiced by the Dunmer over the Argonians and Khajiit which is more race to race or class to class. A merciful master, taking on, teaching and caring for a slave, acting harshly as necessary to keep the slave in line and out of trouble for the benefit of the slave. The Master must put much work into the slave, the constant monitoring, teaching, and correcting provide few benefits to the master. Plain slavery through fear and the whip would be simpler and take less work but does not benefit the slave and is thus not merciful or righteous.

At least certain Masters and slaves might be able to convince themselves such is so.

Wow, I really like your ideas. And your writing style. ;) Was a pleasure to read. Will definitely consider something along those lines. Thanks!

1 hour ago, VaunWolfe said:

For Saquine he is a you could have some sort of bonuses for devious devices. And we know he is all for a good time. So obviously something with drugs and booze. You know all that debauchery.

DD support will come later (probably), booze should already be covered by Wintersun I believe. The "debauchery" (SD+) support is also something I'm interested in doing, so it will probably come sometime later. ;)

Wish - add the corrected entries from the base mod.

for example

Follow the Elven deity Jephre?

Jephre the Storyteller is the most important Wood Elven god and patron of Valenwood.

Follower:
Travel faster when you are not in combat.

Tenets:
Explore new locations. Read the stories of others. Hunt animals. Wood Elves are most deserving of my favor.

+Engage in bestiality, fuck in wilderness.

9 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

Wish - add the corrected entries from the base mod.

for example

Follow the Elven deity Jephre?

Jephre the Storyteller is the most important Wood Elven god and patron of Valenwood.

Follower:
Travel faster when you are not in combat.

Tenets:
Explore new locations. Read the stories of others. Hunt animals. Wood Elves are most deserving of my favor.

+Engage in bestiality, fuck in wilderness.

This is possible to do, but it's quite a lot of work (editing messages for every god - all 51 of... well, most of them, plus magic effect descriptions). If I do that, it will be after we set a good set of rules for every supported deity, otherwise I would have to edit them again every time I change something. I expect quite a lot of changes for the basic rules still, so this will have to wait.

10 hours ago, PD_ said:

Updated elven gods to prefer elves as partners, most of them also favor bretons (but not Auriel). Also added general Aedra dislikes to them: beastiality, necrophilia, rape. Tried to avoid adding "dislike beastiality" to bosmer gods though.

Excellent. In my LL mindset for Bosmer and of course Foresworn animals fit the whole natural scheme. ;) 

Some thoughts:

Dibella not approving armor at all. ( My mind has lived in her LL version since Sisterhood, Defender ) 

I don't think all the Daedra or dark Gods should share a generic trait. Sadly at this moment of the day I don't have any brilliant ideas to offer. 

10 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Excellent. In my LL mindset for Bosmer and of course Foresworn animals fit the whole natural scheme. ;) 

Some thoughts:

Dibella not approving armor at all. ( My mind has lived in her LL version since Sisterhood, Defender ) 

I don't think all the Daedra or dark Gods should share a generic trait.

Dibella... maybe as an optional thing. There are already a bunch of mods that force one to worship her naked, plus it is a requirement for praying as well. Don't think it's necessary to track.

14 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Sadly at this moment of the day I don't have any brilliant ideas to offer. 

It's ok, you can come back at some other moment. :P

3 hours ago, PD_ said:

I updated the first post with some questions!

Would like to hear if you have any thoughts on them.

Thanks. :)

Orgy support? Yes! Is there any other appropriate Loverlab response? ;)

Thoughts and ideas...

Dibella - I'd prefer that she didn't approve of consensual bestiality but I'm getting the feeling that the Loverslab community has spoken out on that issue. Maybe an MCM option?

Sanguine - He's the patron deity of brothels. There's a "client" counter on the Sexlab "Diary" MCM page. Seems to me that would be a good way for Sanguine to reward worshipers for selling their ass. Zenithar might also approve of whoring since it's a way to earn a living.

There are a few mods that define "public spaces." I imagine that Sanguine and maybe a few other deities would approve of public sex. Some others. like Mara, might disapprove.

Boethiah, Molag Bal - Succubus stuff. Soft dependency needed

Peryite - Get and transmit STDs. Soft dependency needed

6 hours ago, PD_ said:

Dibella... maybe as an optional thing. There are already a bunch of mods that force one to worship her naked, plus it is a requirement for praying as well. Don't think it's necessary to track.

It's ok, you can come back at some other moment. :P

For the moment I suggest we retire for this:

Spoiler

Classy-Wasted.jpg.a11c658add6ec908f7c5645e9f60e03e.jpg