Wintersun - SexLab Integration

5 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

By and large, it would be worth limiting ourselves to a clear study of the sexual preferences of all the gods introduced by the basic mod (like/dislike) and not to produce unnecessary entities (new pacts, DD, etc.). The end of endless *better* all of us here have already seen. But it's your case, of course.

I already am to an extent. Lately I've been solely focused on implementing and improving the pact system since all the ideas for the basic list of likes and dislikes that I could get were either already implemented or deemed too complicated at the moment and put aside. Now that I consider the pact system more or less complete, all that's left is to add content to it. Besides, I started looking into the possibilities to implement what I've planned for Molag Bal. Once I'm happy with these two, I'll look into what I can do for Hermaeus Mora or Peryite. Or additional DD support. No plans go further than that right now.

I know that it's dangerous to set very ambitious goals from the start since it's the best way to lose motivation to continue after facing a problem that is too much to handle. I've made this mistake a lot. :P I'll be careful this time, I promise! :)

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

Ok, I'll try to do with this model if I get to it. :D The penis is probably too large though and will likely cause clipping. Will try to tweak.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a lot at this mod for some ideas.

Your wellcome and if you are concerned about clipping then might I suggest making the mod No Overpenetration at htpps://loverslab.com/files/file/10338-no-overpenetration a soft requierment for this mod.  It's a new sexlab mod that is supposed to prevent clipping by well endowed PCs and NPCs doing sexlab annimations.

17 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Your wellcome and if you are concerned about clipping then might I suggest making the mod No Overpenetration at htpps://loverslab.com/files/file/10338-no-overpenetration a soft requierment for this mod.  It's a new sexlab mod that is supposed to prevent clipping by well endowed PCs and NPCs doing sexlab annimations.

It's for SOS only, and this one is built-in into the model (like the ones from MoreNastyCritters), so it's only possible to manually reduce it's size in nifscope.

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

What does it do? Never heard of it. ?

ReallY!?  A .esp (also .esl example -> mod.esp/mod.esl or mod.esp flagged as ESL or ESM )that is ESL flagged means it does not take a .esp slot of your 255 slots You could have 1000s  or ESL plugins running in your game bypassing the old 255 .esp slot limit. But anyways it makes your mod not give favor with your deity.  side notE .esl mods are also save compatible  (In some cases.)

3 hours ago, sunhawken said:

ReallY!?  A .esp (also .esl example -> mod.esp/mod.esl or mod.esp flagged as ESL or ESM )that is ESL flagged means it does not take a .esp slot of your 255 slots You could have 1000s  or ESL plugins running in your game bypassing the old 255 .esp slot limit. But anyways it makes your mod not give favor with your deity.  side notE .esl mods are also save compatible  (In some cases.)

Oh, thanks, that sounds useful. If I get to searching for more information about this, I might be able to tell why it doesn't work and if it's possible to make it. If I had to guess, not taking one of 255 slots means an ESL mod cannot create it's own form IDs - only modify those that are created in master plugins. My mod creates quite a bit of them, so that's probably why it doesn't work.

On 9/10/2019 at 10:55 PM, PD_ said:

Concerning Molag Bal

As some of you may know already, I though about creating a scene for him involving ritual described here and in the main Dawnguard storyline that involves women being offered to the daedric lord, some of which (that manage to survive) become Daughters of Coldharbour - pure-blooded vampires.

In my opinion, it should look something like this:

• You serve Molag Bal and gain enough favor with him (let's say 100%)
  • Once you do, you come to his shrine and offer yourself to him in exchange for the gift of vampirism
  • Molag Bal takes you to Coldharbor (just some small interior cell)
  • The ritual happens
  • You blackout and awake somewhere (possibly random) in Skyrim as a vampire lord.

The issues are to find a model for Molag Bal to look somewhat unique and the cell that would look like Coldharbour.

For Molag Bal, so far I was able to find this:

• https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80432/ - a unique daedra race with a look I wouldn't mind Molag Bal to have in my game. Uses normal skeleton for beast races, so should be possible to setup with human animations in SL and SOS. Plus author gives permissions to use his assets in any way. Main contender.
  • https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61980/ - a horny Molag Bal armor. Author doesn't speak english though, so it will be hard to ask for permission. :P
  • https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58191/ - a fairly good-looking and authentic Molag Bal armor. Author does ask for an explicit permission though, an I'm not sure one will be given to an LL project.

For Coldharbour though... not much there. Some modders resource with assets related to TES religion, including Molag Bal - but author explicitly disallows uploading content to anywhere but Nexus. And not much more than that. Plus I've never made any cells myself and CK editor confuses me. :|

My point is: if someone found a good Coldharbour-themed location (with appropriate permissions) or made it for this mod (one interior cell should be enough), it would've made the whole idea just a matter of implementing the quest (which I'll probably handle).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/36915985?tab=user+images

it would be cool if you could use this guys stuff

17 hours ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

When is the next update scheduled to be? Are there any more stuff to be included in the mod? Will Clavicus Vile get more pacts?
Also, maybe compacting the mod will allow to eslify it, has anyone tried it?

I don't know, when there's something to release. So far I only made a few small changes since the last release. so there's no point for an update. I've been playing Skyrim and some other games lately and didn't put a lot of time into the mod.

More stuff - yes if I'm able to handle it. The thing I want for Molag Bal requires much more than just scripting, and I haven't done most of it before.

I do want more pacts, but right now I don't know what to make. Some ideas would be great, even non-sexual content. Base pact system is quite boring and it would be nice to be able to just replace it entirely, but so far there's not enough content for that.

On 9/17/2019 at 4:22 AM, VahzahVulom said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/36915985?tab=user+images

it would be cool if you could use this guys stuff

It doesn't seem like he ever released his Coldharbour stuff. :( Thanks for suggesting though.

12 minutes ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

ok What is CK and how do I resave the esp in CK?

It's not difficult. Here. I took the link from SSE Conversion Tracking you might want to take a look there as well, there are a lot of useful stuff.

If you still can't do it I can pm you mine, or if PD_ allows it, post it here directly.
PS: resaving the esp is not mandatory for the mod to work, but it's better to do it for your game's "health"

On 9/18/2019 at 8:13 AM, PD_ said:

I don't know, when there's something to release. So far I only made a few small changes since the last release. so there's no point for an update. I've been playing Skyrim and some other games lately and didn't put a lot of time into the mod.

More stuff - yes if I'm able to handle it. The thing I want for Molag Bal requires much more than just scripting, and I haven't done most of it before.

I do want more pacts, but right now I don't know what to make. Some ideas would be great, even non-sexual content. Base pact system is quite boring and it would be nice to be able to just replace it entirely, but so far there's not enough content for that.

It doesn't seem like he ever released his Coldharbour stuff. :( Thanks for suggesting though.

You can add a pact for CV to only send him (women or > men I can't judge here) in a certain period of time .   And add a boost  of favor with molag bal if the victim is a woman/vampire when sending them to coldharbour. 

You can also add a boost for cv when npcs are under the a clam spell since he is the Prince of  Serenity.

Another one is having sex with merchants should also give a boost of some type.

Put a drink inside their inventory to make them drunk and have sex with them as a form of trickey for CV.

On 9/18/2019 at 3:13 PM, PD_ said:

I found something that may interest you https://www.patreon.com/posts/23678604
3rd link in the description

loincloth is a separate object and can be easily removed, unfortunately the tail is a bit too long, but the dick can be quite easily added, perhaps vampire lord dick from MNC?

molagbal.png.09ac332d7773d1186c9dbb1d5093f5de.png

Wow I was just about to start a naughty Wintersun playthrough, and I find this.

Specifically an elf who struggles on the clean path of Dibella because he's insane. >:3

I'm hoping the way Wintersun works is I can hop on Dibella worship, and gradually piss her off and be tempted by the House Of Troubles, ending up a hero more trouble than he's worth.

I currently have some issues with CK, so I can't do Molag Bal right now. Besides, I've been busy with other stuff. I'll look into solving it or maybe doing something else instead once I've got time.

On 9/19/2019 at 4:40 PM, sunhawken said:

You can also add a boost for cv when npcs are under the a clam spell since he is the Prince of  Serenity.

I thought about this for Vaermina since she has nothing atm.

On 9/19/2019 at 4:40 PM, sunhawken said:

Another one is having sex with merchants should also give a boost of some type.

I want to add it, but I don't know how to reliably identify npc as a merchant.

On 9/24/2019 at 1:28 AM, Yakub said:

I found something that may interest you https://www.patreon.com/posts/23678604
3rd link in the description

loincloth is a separate object and can be easily removed, unfortunately the tail is a bit too long, but the dick can be quite easily added, perhaps vampire lord dick from MNC?

Thanks! I'll check for permissions and if it is a custom model or one that was exported from ESO. In that case it's not allowed by Bethesda to be used in mods.

Something to add to the list, maybe...

Sex with priests of Arkay give you a small boost with him? Similar to the Zenithar/trainers reward thematically though maybe different code-wise. I'm not sure if the priests have a specific faction or keyword to check.

It struck me that they're all single, lonely, and in need of love. Arkay might like us re-integrating them in the cycle of life at the top end when all they see is the bottom.

A silly suggestion would be bonus favor for Florentius Baenius. He can be an avatar of Arkay and we can pleasure the god semi-directly.   ?