Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

10/01/2021

* 30 new tattoos, most of the "Inmon" type.
* I was not sold on the burnt and rope mark textures, so I'll save it for another update.
* A CBBE-nail patch.
* The new version of TatsAfterRape already has an option to remove all overlays from the body.

Photo242.png.f7621c60a1c4316ccb9b8662eb5d84c9.png

Hi.  Can you make version 3.0.1 available?  Devils Food Cake (Wabback mod list) won't complete without it.  I tried downloading 3.0.2 and renaming it, but of course the hash failed.  I'd ask the Devils Food Cake author but his Discord says that he is no longer supporting the list and when it fails it will be retired.   Thanks.

15 minutes ago, icannotaim said:

Hi.  Can you make version 3.0.1 available?  Devils Food Cake (Wabback mod list) won't complete without it.  I tried downloading 3.0.2 and renaming it, but of course the hash failed.  I'd ask the Devils Food Cake author but his Discord says that he is no longer supporting the list and when it fails it will be retired.   Thanks.

Sorry. Unfortunately I deleted it an hour ago from Loverslab to leave only 3.0.2 and I don't have that version on my hard drive.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:08 AM, JB. said:

Sorry. Unfortunately I deleted it an hour ago from Loverslab to leave only 3.0.2 and I don't have that version on my hard drive.

@JB.  I have a copy of 3.0.1, but I don't want to do anything with it beyond my own use without your permission.  Do you care if I send it to icannotaim?

8 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

@JB.  I have a copy of 3.0.1, but I don't want to do anything with it beyond my own use without your permission.  Do you care if I send it to icannotaim?

I do not mind. You can put it here so we help others.

1 hour ago, Sucker343 said:

@JB. NO tats working on IKAROS body. If there is a fix, please tell me.

Probably the textures (uv maps) of Ikaros are very different from CBBE and Fusion Girl. There is no fix. You need someone to create tattoos specifically for Ikaros.

its me or tattoos on CBBE seems a little off now... i was using an older version and just updated, they where perfect there... now several of then are not properly aligned...

and if i may be a little bold... can you please make more wristband tattoos ( like ivy and chains ) ?  ? 

2 hours ago, shokgun said:

its me or tattoos on CBBE seems a little off now... i was using an older version and just updated, they where perfect there... now several of then are not properly aligned...

and if i may be a little bold... can you please make more wristband tattoos ( like ivy and chains ) ?  ? 

Currently the tattoos are based on FG and that makes them look a bit distorted in CBBE. The "BBC" tattoos for example are based on FG, but I think the first ones were based on CBBE ... until I updated them ?

1 hour ago, JB. said:

Currently the tattoos are based on FG and that makes them look a bit distorted in CBBE. The "BBC" tattoos for example are based on FG, but I think the first ones were based on CBBE ... until I updated them ?

oh i see... will you make a patch for CBBE then? like you did with the nail polish?

1 hour ago, shokgun said:

oh i see... will you make a patch for CBBE then? like you did with the nail polish?

I don't think so because I don't use CBBE and redo takes a long time.

I had to do the nail patch to make it work in my next "Nuka Ride" update, where there will be a store where your nails will be painted. In that mod I try to cover CBBE and FG.

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

Hello again, JB, 

I'm curious about the facial cum textures on her face here.

12.png.172fb025b2d1d1a8773294a2969d980a.

Can you tell me where to find the mod that add these cums into the game?? Thanks in advance ?

Right here: 

3 hours ago, JB. said:

Right here: 

Mighty decent of you ?

So, this is just ESP and texutres, yes? None of those fancy scripts that apply cums during/after animations and I'll just need to apply them using LooksMenu console commands?

25 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Mighty decent of you ?

So, this is just ESP and texutres, yes? None of those fancy scripts that apply cums during/after animations and I'll just need to apply them using LooksMenu console commands?

Correct, LooksMenu doesn't have an API for applying face overlays like it does for body overlays, so they're an entirely manual affair.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Correct, LooksMenu doesn't have an API for applying face overlays like it does for body overlays, so they're an entirely manual affair.

That's understandable and acceptable. Thanks for confirming ☺️

Just a suggestion, or request, or however it is perceived. It would be real nice if the overlays were categorized; like a category that has only back overlays, then one that has butt, then one for front ect. It is so frustrating trying to put just different bruises and whip marks and having to spend a minute scrolling for each one.  It would also be nice if you could put on more than one overlay at a time, but I assume that isn't feasible do to game limitations. Also, this probably isn't relevant but I shall mention it. There are some issues such as overlays removing themselves and or replacing themselves with another one, but only when I try and add overlays to other NPCs. Just an example would be opening the Looksmenu on an NPC and trying to add the (Back) Heavily Whipped overlay, then trying to add a new one; then my overlay that I just put on turns itself into the very first overlay in the menu. Based on the mod I assume you geared it towards player-only overlays so hence why I assume this irrelevant. Thanks for taking the time to read this. 

9 hours ago, Tomato13100 said:

Just a suggestion, or request, or however it is perceived. It would be real nice if the overlays were categorized; like a category that has only back overlays, then one that has butt, then one for front ect. It is so frustrating trying to put just different bruises and whip marks and having to spend a minute scrolling for each one.  It would also be nice if you could put on more than one overlay at a time, but I assume that isn't feasible do to game limitations. Also, this probably isn't relevant but I shall mention it. There are some issues such as overlays removing themselves and or replacing themselves with another one, but only when I try and add overlays to other NPCs. Just an example would be opening the Looksmenu on an NPC and trying to add the (Back) Heavily Whipped overlay, then trying to add a new one; then my overlay that I just put on turns itself into the very first overlay in the menu. Based on the mod I assume you geared it towards player-only overlays so hence why I assume this irrelevant. Thanks for taking the time to read this. 

Hi, you right, but you see:

The overlays ARE categorized, after the name captats you can see their names, they are in sort of alphabetical order cause some start with $, they just are A LOT! ? Body, then Feet, hands, etc. What i do to scroll faster is combine the mouse scroll and down arrow, eventually you'll end up remembering where is every tattoo in the list, for instance, whipped are almost at the end of the list, still, it would be way better adding a menu to filter by the name your looking for, cause most times your already what you want to use, the thing is... the menu is from Looksmenu, thats where we could ask for an upgrade doesn't depend on this mod.image.thumb.png.41b0d70c6c7d73e7509e65d8b7196750.png

Im not sure about the placing more than one at the time, cause you can do that on the face tats and makeup, but i think thats a whole different system, cause, there you cant change the place but can make then lighter.

The glitch where you place a tattoo just to find that is been replaced by the first on the list happens to everyone after the first 10 tats or so... the solution is to save your preset, exit the menu, reload and start again from your already correct placed tats preset.

Edited by Gamaramdi
1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

The glitch where you place a tattoo just to find that is been replaced by the first on the list happens to everyone after the first 10 tats or so... the solution is to save your preset, exit the menu, reload and start again from your already correct placed tats preset.

The simpler workaround for me has been to just save and reload immediately before trying to remove overlays. It seems to read them in fine initially, but sometimes gets confused if more overlays are added after the most recent loading.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

The simpler workaround for me has been to just save and reload immediately before trying to remove overlays. It seems to read them in fine initially, but sometimes gets confused if more overlays are added after the most recent loading.

By reload and start again i mean reload Just the preset, not the whole game file... just to make it clear now that im reading my own text wasn't very clear.

7 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

By reload and start again i mean reload Just the preset, not the whole game file... just to make it clear now that im reading my own text wasn't very clear.

Ahh, yeah, that might be simpler than what I've been doing, which is to save the game, then load that saved game I just created, then go into LM and delete whatever overlays I don't want. I haven't had it glitch on me when doing that, at least.