www77665 Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 I found the answer up there, it turns out it's not centrally scaled
www77665 Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 (edited) 看起来很好 Spoiler Edited October 16, 2021 by www77665 2
vaultbait Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 6 hours ago, www77665 said: look like so good Very sexy! But please edit your post to put the images (at least all after the first one) in a spoiler so that people who are reading this topic don't have to scroll forever to find the next post. ? 1
Gamaramdi Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 6 hours ago, www77665 said: look like so good I'm usually not a great fan of nanaco race, but, man, i loved your pics! ?
Vel W Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 (edited) 21 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said: I'm usually not a great fan of nanaco race, but, man, i loved your pics! ? I too prefer ~~ slightly more ample/mature-looking aesthetics But in this case, I can picture how enchanting the tattoos would look on a regular Fallout 4 human with Valkyr face Edited October 16, 2021 by Vel W 1
JB. Posted October 16, 2021 Author Posted October 16, 2021 7 hours ago, www77665 said: look like so good They look great. I don't know if Nanako has a Fusion Girl version, but you will see that many tattoos will look smooth on FG and not distorted like on CBBE; you just look at the distortion in the butt, for example. 1
www77665 Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 2 hours ago, vaultbait said: 非常性感!但是请编辑您的帖子以将图片(至少在第一张之后的所有图片)放入剧透中,以便正在阅读此主题的人不必一直滚动才能找到下一篇文章。? 2 hours ago, Vel W said: 我也更喜欢~~稍微丰满/成熟的美学 但在这种情况下,我可以想象纹身在一个普通的辐射 4 人身上的 Valkyr 脸会是多么迷人 1 hour ago, JB. said: 他们看起来很棒。我不知道 Nanako 有没有 Fusion Girl 版本,但是你会看到很多纹身在 FG 上看起来很光滑,而不是像 CBBE 上那样扭曲;例如,您只需查看臀部的变形即可。 OK, I have modified it I know this MOD is for FG, but I have too many CBBE mods to adjust I agree that these tattoos would be sexier on a normal person as NANAKO still looks weird and the skin doesn't work well
Vel W Posted October 17, 2021 Posted October 17, 2021 11 hours ago, JB. said: They look great. I don't know if Nanako has a Fusion Girl version, but you will see that many tattoos will look smooth on FG and not distorted like on CBBE; you just look at the distortion in the butt, for example. Another reason I like your mod so much. It's made for Fusion Girl and integrates with many other things nicely too. What I'm trying to say is, thank you for your hard work. 1
Gamaramdi Posted October 17, 2021 Posted October 17, 2021 18 hours ago, JB. said: They look great. I don't know if Nanako has a Fusion Girl version, but you will see that many tattoos will look smooth on FG and not distorted like on CBBE; you just look at the distortion in the butt, for example. Viejo, eres el único que se dio cuenta, y ahora que me lo has hecho notar me va a volver loco y estaré revisando mis tatuajes!!! ?
JB. Posted October 17, 2021 Author Posted October 17, 2021 2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said: Viejo, eres el único que se dio cuenta, y ahora que me lo has hecho notar me va a volver loco y estaré revisando mis tatuajes!!! ? The difference is considerable. CBBE - Zero Sliders Spoiler FG - Zero Sliders Spoiler 1
Jwats826 Posted October 27, 2021 Posted October 27, 2021 On 9/8/2021 at 5:32 PM, nonofyodambiznes said: i don't see a single skin overlay or tattoo listed in the body/overlays or extras in the looksmenu, face tattoos work fine (or at least they used to before the latest aaf update turned my character's face brown for some reason) but body tattoos don't show up tried disabling and then re-enabling skin overlays in the f4ee.ini but it didn't help mod menu says they are loaded and working properly and i get a ''your rapist left a tattoo on your body'' notification and tattoo remover in dugout inn is there but body tattoos (and not just from this mod) don't show up and are not listed in looksmenu I have this problem as well and after many hours playing around with facemods I think I've finally found the issue. For me the fix was I was missing the Looksmenu optional mod LMCC 2k Face Textures. Make sure you also download Real HD Face Textures 2k also. Make sure you have no other texture mods that affect the face! Hope that helps! 1
michaelanglol Posted November 5, 2021 Posted November 5, 2021 what should i do if i use 4k or 8k facial textures?
vaultbait Posted November 5, 2021 Posted November 5, 2021 6 hours ago, michaelanglol said: what should i do if i use 4k or 8k facial textures? Where did you find 4k or 8k facial textures? Are you sure you're not thinking of body textures? 2
michaelanglol Posted November 6, 2021 Posted November 6, 2021 (edited) 17 hours ago, vaultbait said: 你在哪里找到 4k 或 8k 的面部纹理?你确定你不是在考虑身体纹理吗? Demoniac - Fair Mature Skin. and after using it my face and neck's colour goes wrong. Edited November 6, 2021 by michaelanglol
vaultbait Posted November 6, 2021 Posted November 6, 2021 4 hours ago, michaelanglol said: Demoniac - Fair Mature Skin. and after using it my face and neck's colour goes wrong. It looks like that used to be on Nexus but was deleted. I downloaded the Skyrim version of that mod instead (there were lots of options, but I took the first one on its files page) and checked the files contained in the archive... as suspected it's the body textures which are 4K or 8K resolution, the face textures in that one seem to be only 1K resolution. I recommend checking the diffuse DDS files for the head to see what resolution they are (whatever's deployed at Data\textures\Actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale\basefemalehead_d.dds). When I hover over the one I'm using, it says "Dimensions: 2048 x 2048" so that's 2K. If that's what yours says, then pick the 2K/HD face textures option in the Captive Tattoos FOMOD installer menu. If it says "Dimensions: 1024 x 1024" then pick the 1K/vanilla face textures option instead.
michaelanglol Posted November 7, 2021 Posted November 7, 2021 9 hours ago, vaultbait said: 看起来它曾经在 Nexus 上,但已被删除。我下载了那个 mod 的 Skyrim 版本(有很多选项,但我选择了它的文件页面上的第一个)并检查了存档中包含的文件......怀疑是 4K 或 8K 分辨率的身体纹理,那个人脸纹理似乎只有1K分辨率。 我建议检查头部的漫反射 DDS 文件,看看它们是什么分辨率(无论是在 Data\textures\Actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale\basefemalehead_d.dds 中部署的)。当我将鼠标悬停在我正在使用的那个上时,它会显示“尺寸:2048 x 2048”,所以它是 2K。如果这就是您所说的,请在 Captive Tattoos FOMOD 安装程序菜单中选择 2K/HD 面部纹理选项。如果它显示“尺寸:1024 x 1024”,则选择 1K/vanilla face textures 选项。 first, it can be find in LL now, second, after i check i find it havn't the basefemalehead_d.dds, so i might use the vanilla face textures. but actually there is 4k facial textures. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32293?tab=files&file_id=131940
juggernaut111 Posted November 10, 2021 Posted November 10, 2021 does anyone know where I can get the collar in the picture? thanks
vaultbait Posted November 10, 2021 Posted November 10, 2021 9 hours ago, juggernaut111 said: does anyone know where I can get the collar in the picture? It looks a bit like Slave Collar but I also recall seeing a Fusion Girl only collar with a leash a year or two back, maybe made by StaticPhobia (except it doesn't appear to have been in Sexy Slave Gear, so I may be misremembering).
JB. Posted November 10, 2021 Author Posted November 10, 2021 Yeah that's the collar. But I put a Devious Devices material on it and that's why it looks rusty. If you look there are two collars. The big one is the Heavy Collar from Devious Devices.
vaultbait Posted November 28, 2021 Posted November 28, 2021 2 hours ago, Reaper121 said: How does one remove tattoos? This mod adds an NPC in the Dugout Inn who will remove tattoos for a (configurable) price. Alternatively, you can simply remove the overlays for them in the LooksMenu interface (via slm command in the console, or a surgeon, or the makeup mirror from Hardship, or a mod like LooksMirror). 1
Tzatzis1 Posted December 3, 2021 Posted December 3, 2021 excellent mod, but i have an issue where after a number of tattoos one is getting deleted so the next one take place, is there a max number you can place or is my issue ?? 1
Nuka Cherry Posted December 3, 2021 Posted December 3, 2021 19 hours ago, Tzatzis1 said: excellent mod, but i have an issue where after a number of tattoos one is getting deleted so the next one take place, is there a max number you can place or is my issue ?? Save before you start adding tats. If this occurs, reload the save and try again. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now