Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

What i do to scroll faster is combine the mouse scroll and down arrow

This is great. I do it with a controller (dpad+ thumbsticks). But I didn't know you could do the same trick with the keyboard.

6 hours ago, www77665 said:

look like so good

Very sexy! But please edit your post to put the images (at least all after the first one) in a spoiler so that people who are reading this topic don't have to scroll forever to find the next post. ?

21 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

I'm usually not a great fan of nanaco race, but, man, i loved your pics! ?

I too prefer ~~ slightly more ample/mature-looking aesthetics

But in this case, I can picture how enchanting the tattoos would look on a regular Fallout 4 human with Valkyr face

Edited by Vel W
7 hours ago, www77665 said:

look like so good

Photo309.jpg

They look great. I don't know if Nanako has a Fusion Girl version, but you will see that many tattoos will look smooth on FG and not distorted like on CBBE; you just look at the distortion in the butt, for example.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

非常性感!但是请编辑您的帖子以将图片(至少在第一张之后的所有图片)放入剧透中,以便正在阅读此主题的人不必一直滚动才能找到下一篇文章。?

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

我也更喜欢~~稍微丰满/成熟的美学

但在这种情况下,我可以想象纹身在一个普通的辐射 4 人身上的 Valkyr 脸会是多么迷人

1 hour ago, JB. said:

他们看起来很棒。我不知道 Nanako 有没有 Fusion Girl 版本,但是你会看到很多纹身在 FG 上看起来很光滑,而不是像 CBBE 上那样扭曲;例如,您只需查看臀部的变形即可。

OK, I have modified it

I know this MOD is for FG, but I have too many CBBE mods to adjust 

I agree that these tattoos would be sexier on a normal person as NANAKO still looks weird and the skin doesn't work well

11 hours ago, JB. said:

They look great. I don't know if Nanako has a Fusion Girl version, but you will see that many tattoos will look smooth on FG and not distorted like on CBBE; you just look at the distortion in the butt, for example.

Another reason I like your mod so much. It's made for Fusion Girl and integrates with many other things nicely too.

What I'm trying to say is, thank you for your hard work.

18 hours ago, JB. said:

Viejo, eres el único que se dio cuenta, y ahora que me lo has hecho notar me va a volver loco y estaré revisando mis tatuajes!!! ?

2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Viejo, eres el único que se dio cuenta, y ahora que me lo has hecho notar me va a volver loco y estaré revisando mis tatuajes!!! ?

The difference is considerable.

CBBE - Zero Sliders

Spoiler

Photo93.png.118a02950671cc112aef38f55142a24d.png

FG - Zero Sliders

Spoiler

Photo94.png.4d00dad4ae204b5bebb70a57fc1c6f24.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 5:32 PM, nonofyodambiznes said:

i don't see a single skin overlay or tattoo listed in the body/overlays or extras in the looksmenu, face tattoos work fine (or at least they used to before the latest aaf update turned my character's face brown for some reason) but body tattoos don't show up

tried disabling and then re-enabling skin overlays in the f4ee.ini but it didn't help

mod menu says they are loaded and working properly and i get a ''your rapist left a tattoo on your body'' notification and tattoo remover in dugout inn is there but body tattoos (and not just from this mod) don't show up and are not listed in looksmenu

I have this problem as well and after many hours playing around with facemods I think I've finally found the issue.  

For me the fix was I was missing the Looksmenu optional mod LMCC 2k Face Textures.  Make sure you also download Real HD Face Textures 2k also.  

Make sure you have no other texture mods that affect the face!  

Hope that helps!  

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

Demoniac - Fair Mature Skin. and after using it my face and neck's colour goes wrong. 

It looks like that used to be on Nexus but was deleted. I downloaded the Skyrim version of that mod instead (there were lots of options, but I took the first one on its files page) and checked the files contained in the archive... as suspected it's the body textures which are 4K or 8K resolution, the face textures in that one seem to be only 1K resolution.

I recommend checking the diffuse DDS files for the head to see what resolution they are (whatever's deployed at Data\textures\Actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale\basefemalehead_d.dds). When I hover over the one I'm using, it says "Dimensions: 2048 x 2048" so that's 2K. If that's what yours says, then pick the 2K/HD face textures option in the Captive Tattoos FOMOD installer menu. If it says "Dimensions: 1024 x 1024" then pick the 1K/vanilla face textures option instead.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

看起来它曾经在 Nexus 上,但已被删除。我下载了那个 mod 的 Skyrim 版本(有很多选项,但我选择了它的文件页面上的第一个)并检查了存档中包含的文件......怀疑是 4K 或 8K 分辨率身体纹理,那个人纹理似乎只有1K分辨率。

我建议检查头部的漫反射 DDS 文件,看看它们是什么分辨率(无论是在 Data\textures\Actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale\basefemalehead_d.dds 中部署的)。当我将鼠标悬停在我正在使用的那个上时,它会显示“尺寸:2048 x 2048”,所以它是 2K。如果这就是您所说的,请在 Captive Tattoos FOMOD 安装程序菜单中选择 2K/HD 面部纹理选项。如果它显示“尺寸:1024 x 1024”,则选择 1K/vanilla face textures 选项。

first, it can be find in LL now, second, after i check i find it havn't the basefemalehead_d.dds, so i might use the vanilla face textures. but actually there is 4k facial textures.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32293?tab=files&file_id=131940

9 hours ago, juggernaut111 said:

does anyone know where I can get the collar in the picture?

It looks a bit like Slave Collar but I also recall seeing a Fusion Girl only collar with a leash a year or two back, maybe made by StaticPhobia (except it doesn't appear to have been in Sexy Slave Gear, so I may be misremembering).

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

How does one remove tattoos?

This mod adds an NPC in the Dugout Inn who will remove tattoos for a (configurable) price. Alternatively, you can simply remove the overlays for them in the LooksMenu interface (via slm command in the console, or a surgeon, or the makeup mirror from Hardship, or a mod like LooksMirror).