vaultbait Posted January 26, 2022 Posted January 26, 2022 5 hours ago, DrSeptimus said: Would there be more tattoo for next update particularly upper chest? I am also interest to see a wide variety of different font for word like "Breeder" and "Slave" in variety of body position especially below belly button. Note that you can also use the LooksMenu interface to reposition or resize an overlay. I've done exactly that to move the "breeder" overlay below the belly button, or a QoS emblem from the lower back onto a buttock. 1
DrSeptimus Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 On 1/26/2022 at 8:01 AM, vaultbait said: Note that you can also use the LooksMenu interface to reposition or resize an overlay. I've done exactly that to move the "breeder" overlay below the belly button, or a QoS emblem from the lower back onto a buttock. I do use the look menu, but the font look strange for some reason.
dron1989 Posted January 30, 2022 Posted January 30, 2022 Any chance to see 4k faces comptability some day?
Roast_toast Posted January 30, 2022 Posted January 30, 2022 I love the mod, and it works really well. But I've had issues with facial tattoo overlay. Know any way to fix it? I downloaded the mod and put it into vortex. The option to put the facial overlay's on appears but the texture for the tattoo's don't appear
JB. Posted January 30, 2022 Author Posted January 30, 2022 11 hours ago, dron1989 said: Any chance to see 4k faces comptability some day? Not on my end, but anyone is free to make a version and post it. 1 hour ago, Roast_toast said: I love the mod, and it works really well. But I've had issues with facial tattoo overlay. Know any way to fix it? I downloaded the mod and put it into vortex. The option to put the facial overlay's on appears but the texture for the tattoo's don't appear Reinstall the mod and choose the 1K face texture.
vaultbait Posted January 30, 2022 Posted January 30, 2022 14 hours ago, dron1989 said: Any chance to see 4k faces comptability some day? Out of curiosity, where did you find 4K faces? Ans is there a corresponding 4K LMCC patch?
jabberjaw123 Posted February 1, 2022 Posted February 1, 2022 so i have tried downloading "captive tattoos" multiple times, and all the required mods it requires for it to work, however nothing shows up when i go to apply them to my character i have a CBBE body, i have even switched to other CBBE and the other body type suggested, but nothing seems to work, i have also screwed around the settings it asks me to choose from (the 1k or 2k ect.) and have tried combinations of what there is to choose from but still nothing... list of my mods just in case there is something conflicting that i am missing, but i think none of them should be effecting this mod though Caliente's beautiful bodies Enhancer-v2.6.3 Alternative makeup delux makeup-lip liner mask looksmenu v1-6-20 fallout 4 sex file fallout 4 script extender vr (f4sever) F04 crawl on all fours sneak animation for fallout 4- doggy girl-all on fours (optional) bed handjob alt.-legs crossed.zip 4playseuv2.03.zip 4playseuv2.51.zip crazy_animations (mod manager gun version) - 2-11-17.7z crazy_animations(mod manager gun version)-3-11-17.7z crazy_animations (rug version)-v2.6.7z crazy_animations(rug version)-v2.7.7z dongs_of_fallout__1_5.zip FO4_animationsbyleito_v2.0a.7z FO4_animationsbyleito_v2.1b.7z FP_Autonomy__2_2.zip FP_family_planning__1_3_1.zip FP_kidnapped__2_1.zip FP_mindless__1_1_nopistoldamage.zip FP_mindless__1_2.zip FP_patch__2_6_1-runtime neutral.zip FP_prostitution__2_7_1.zip FP_vanilla_fudge__2_3.zip four-play animations by crazy 1.3.7z realhandcuffs0.4.14.7z release_boundpositionanims_v01_00.zip strap-on's V1.7z Vinfamy_cp__1_4.zip ioxsis'Strap-on's of fallout 4.7z four_play_0_0_8_2.7z four_play_0_0_8_1.7z Fallout 4 script extender (f4sE) only thing i am excluding are the required mods for the one in question as i deleted them given they were not working appreciate any help. 1
spicydoritos Posted February 1, 2022 Posted February 1, 2022 6 hours ago, jabberjaw123 said: so i have tried downloading "captive tattoos" multiple times, and all the required mods it requires for it to work, however nothing shows up when i go to apply them to my character i have a CBBE body, i have even switched to other CBBE and the other body type suggested, but nothing seems to work, i have also screwed around the settings it asks me to choose from (the 1k or 2k ect.) and have tried combinations of what there is to choose from but still nothing... list of my mods just in case there is something conflicting that i am missing, but i think none of them should be effecting this mod though Caliente's beautiful bodies Enhancer-v2.6.3 Alternative makeup delux makeup-lip liner mask looksmenu v1-6-20 fallout 4 sex file fallout 4 script extender vr (f4sever) F04 crawl on all fours sneak animation for fallout 4- doggy girl-all on fours (optional) bed handjob alt.-legs crossed.zip 4playseuv2.03.zip 4playseuv2.51.zip crazy_animations (mod manager gun version) - 2-11-17.7z crazy_animations(mod manager gun version)-3-11-17.7z crazy_animations (rug version)-v2.6.7z crazy_animations(rug version)-v2.7.7z dongs_of_fallout__1_5.zip FO4_animationsbyleito_v2.0a.7z FO4_animationsbyleito_v2.1b.7z FP_Autonomy__2_2.zip FP_family_planning__1_3_1.zip FP_kidnapped__2_1.zip FP_mindless__1_1_nopistoldamage.zip FP_mindless__1_2.zip FP_patch__2_6_1-runtime neutral.zip FP_prostitution__2_7_1.zip FP_vanilla_fudge__2_3.zip four-play animations by crazy 1.3.7z realhandcuffs0.4.14.7z release_boundpositionanims_v01_00.zip strap-on's V1.7z Vinfamy_cp__1_4.zip ioxsis'Strap-on's of fallout 4.7z four_play_0_0_8_2.7z four_play_0_0_8_1.7z Fallout 4 script extender (f4sE) only thing i am excluding are the required mods for the one in question as i deleted them given they were not working appreciate any help. Did you dig up this loadout on a backup drive from 2018? o_O Fourplay and associated mods have long since been deprecated. You also appear to have two copies of F4SE installed, including one for VR (are you running Fallout VR version? Most mods aren't written for it.) Not to mention all the other mods with multiple versions in your list. I would recommend cleaning up and modernizing your mod list first. It may or may not be at the root of your problem (my money is on "yes") but at least you'll be able to comfortably install other mods on this site. 2
LilBetaFemboy Posted February 13, 2022 Posted February 13, 2022 What mod gives you an amputated arm like that?
JB. Posted February 13, 2022 Author Posted February 13, 2022 39 minutes ago, LilBetaFemboy said: What mod gives you an amputated arm like that? Here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16611-wb-amputee-body-looksmenu-skin-override/
LilBetaFemboy Posted February 14, 2022 Posted February 14, 2022 On 2/13/2022 at 7:30 AM, JB. said: Here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16611-wb-amputee-body-looksmenu-skin-override/ Thank you!
Roast_toast Posted February 19, 2022 Posted February 19, 2022 Are you going to make more faction specific Tattoo's? I don't know how hard it is to make these tattoo's. But it would be quite nice to have more than just "Raider, Gunner and super mutant" faction tattoo's. Like perhaps Brotherhood of steel tattoo's could work
__S_P_E_C_T_R_E__ Posted February 24, 2022 Posted February 24, 2022 Can't install tattoo mod, f4se and looksmenu installed. Other mods (not tattoo mods) work. What could be the reason ?
JB. Posted February 24, 2022 Author Posted February 24, 2022 3 hours ago, __S_P_E_C_T_R_E__ said: Can't install tattoo mod, f4se and looksmenu installed. Other mods (not tattoo mods) work. What could be the reason ? What installer do you use? I recommend MO2 or Vortex, I don't recommend manual installation unless you know where everything is going.
__S_P_E_C_T_R_E__ Posted February 24, 2022 Posted February 24, 2022 9 hours ago, JB. said: Какой установщик используете? Я рекомендую MO2 или Vortex, я не рекомендую ручную установку, если вы не знаете, куда все идет. I use nmm
__S_P_E_C_T_R_E__ Posted February 24, 2022 Posted February 24, 2022 6 hours ago, __S_P_E_C_T_R_E__ said: I'm using NMM, the 2 files are edited. Fallout4Prefs.ini fallout4.ini
JB. Posted February 24, 2022 Author Posted February 24, 2022 5 minutes ago, __S_P_E_C_T_R_E__ said: I use nmm From what I read from other users, there are problems with that mod manager with newer mods or large mods. Consider using Vortex or MO2. 1
__S_P_E_C_T_R_E__ Posted February 26, 2022 Posted February 26, 2022 On 24.02.2022 at 18:10, JB. said: Из того, что я читал от других пользователей, есть проблемы с этим менеджером модов с более новыми модами или большими модами. Рассмотрите возможность использования Vortex или MO2. installed Vortex, but the problem did not go away ... some mods, on the contrary, do not see
Fisiu1 Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 (edited) Whats the exact difference between tattos after rarape classic and renewed? The fomod installer info is not that helpfull answering the question. Faction tatoos vs colorful tatoos? Edited February 27, 2022 by Fisiu1 1
__S_P_E_C_T_R_E__ Posted March 4, 2022 Posted March 4, 2022 On 01.02.2022 at 12:09, jabberjaw123 said: поэтому я несколько раз пытался загрузить «каптивные татуировки» и все необходимые моды, необходимые для их работы, однако ничего не появляется, когда я иду применить их к своему персонажу . У меня есть тело CBBE, я даже переключился на другие CBBE. и предложил другой тип кузова, но, похоже, ничего не работает, я также покрутил настройки, которые он просит меня выбрать (1k или 2k и т. Д.), И пробовал комбинации из того, что есть на выбор, но все равно ничего.. ... список моих модов на случай, если есть что-то конфликтующее, что я упустил, но я думаю, что ни один из них не должен влиять на этот мод, хотя красивые тела Калиенте Enhancer-v2.6.3 Альтернативный макияж Делюкс макияж-маска для губ Lookmenu v1-6- 20 секс-файл Fallout 4 Fallout 4 script extender vr (f4sever) F04 ползать на четвереньках анимация подкрадывания для Fallout 4- собачка-девушка-все на четвереньках (опционально) дрочка в постели alt.-скрещенные ноги.zip 4playseuv2.03.zip 4playseuv2.51.zip Crazy_animations (mod версия менеджера оружия) - 2-11-17.7z Crazy_animations(версия менеджера модов)-3-11-17.7z Crazy_animations(версия коврика)-v2.6.7z Crazy_animations(версия коврика)-v2.7.7z dongs_of_fallout__1_5.zip FO4_animationsbyleito_v2. 0a.7z FO4_animationsbyleito_v2.1b.7z FP_Autonomy__2_2.zip FP_family_planning__1_3_1.zip FP_kidnapped__2_1.zip FP_mindless__1_1_nopistoldamage.zip FP_mindless__1_2.zip FP_patch__2_6_1-runtimeneutral.zip FP_prostitution__2_7_1.zip FP_vanilla_fudge__2_3.zip анимация с четырьмя играми от сумасшедшего 1.3.7z realhandcuffs0.4.14.7z release_boundpositionanims_v01_00.zip страпон's V1.7z Vinfamy_cp__1_4.zip ioxsis's Strap-on 4.7z z four_play_0_0_8_2.7z four_play_0_0_8_1.7z Расширитель сценариев Fallout 4 (f4sE) , единственное, что я исключаю, - это необходимые моды для рассматриваемого, поскольку я удалил их, поскольку они не работали, буду признателен за любую помощь. did you manage to install? i have a similar problem
TwilightDreamz Posted March 4, 2022 Posted March 4, 2022 is there anyway to have both options of tattoos for my tats after rape? I want them both, the classic and the colorful ones
xtkrzx Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 Looking for help, I've tried installing this using Vortex multiple times, and I can't get either the facial tattoos or bodies to work. SlaveTattoos fails to appear in my extras menu, and when in body Overlay has a $ in front of it, is dull, and contains no files. I'm not using any other tattoo or major retexturing mods, and I made sure all the required files are updated. The only thing I can think might be messing it up, but don't know how to fix, is the F4SE mod I'm using is no longer available at Nexus, so it may be out of date regarding this mod, but my other updated mods seem to work fine. So I'm completely at a loss. Any help would be very appreciated.
izzyknows Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 1 hour ago, xtkrzx said: Looking for help, I've tried installing this using Vortex multiple times, and I can't get either the facial tattoos or bodies to work. SlaveTattoos fails to appear in my extras menu, and when in body Overlay has a $ in front of it, is dull, and contains no files. I'm not using any other tattoo or major retexturing mods, and I made sure all the required files are updated. The only thing I can think might be messing it up, but don't know how to fix, is the F4SE mod I'm using is no longer available at Nexus, so it may be out of date regarding this mod, but my other updated mods seem to work fine. So I'm completely at a loss. Any help would be very appreciated. Make sure you're installing the correct resolution... 1k 2k that matches your player/NPC's
xtkrzx Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 5 hours ago, izzyknows said: Make sure you're installing the correct resolution... 1k 2k that matches your player/NPC's First thing I checked, doesn’t work on either resolution. And no I’m not using the TattoosForRape version either.
vaultbait Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 15 hours ago, xtkrzx said: the F4SE mod I'm using is no longer available at Nexus Was F4SE ever available on Nexus? I've always gotten it from https://f4se.silverlock.org/ anyway. Is the SlaveTattoos.esp plugin active? Did you maybe force mark it as "light" (ESL-flagged)? If so, that may cause problems loading its archives.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now