Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Then you've waited a few years longer than you needed:

Does this work? I thought it does not. I am confused.

Oh wait. This is not a mod. Right?

Edited by wutpickel
53 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Does this work? I thought it does not. I am confused.

Oh wait. This is not a mod. Right?

The description in the first post is a bit confusing but it does work, you apply it through the LooksMenu face extras like you would makeup. It comes with 1K textures by default, if you use a 2K face then use the other link in that post to get the 2K textures and overwrite it with those.

2 hours ago, Alchen said:

Whenever I change the overlay for the body and I type TFC again to go back to my character, it doesn't let me move my character and then zooms in on my face.  Anyone know how I can fix this?

I do it this way:

Bring the camera in a position so I can see what I want to work on(example: tats on the side). No TFC or TFC 1 used.

"slm 14 1" shows looks menu for  player character and doesn't fuck with the camera

"apply tats and move them around"

Then confirm my changes and exit the menu.

Jump ones so that my character gets out of T-Pose.

Done.

3 hours ago, DeltaSigmaNiner said:

I can only seem to find the tattoos, can't find the markings/burns anywhere.

It is a bit difficult to find among so many tattoos. But now that I remember I still didn't add any burn marks. Just bruises, whip marks, and hot iron marks. 

2 hours ago, tigglywiggly said:

Is it possible to get the face tattoos when using the black male raiders version?

Make sure you have the latest version installed. Due to a mistake, no facial tattoos appeared for those who chose BBC tattoos in version 3.0, but I corrected it in version 3.0.1.

Unless I misunderstood you.

Little update. 

Version 3.0.2

Install this little patch (once you have installed the latest version) if you want to see only the new tattoos in the Overlays list. The others will be disabled (until you uninstalled this patch, of course). 

New Tattoos Only 3.0.2.7z

Spoiler

Photo221.png.5c9c505666fa7336c008997c98c88687.png

Edited by JBpy
On 7/18/2021 at 9:39 AM, JBpy said:

Little update. 

Version 3.0.2

Install this little patch (once you have installed the latest version) if you want to see only the new tattoos in the Overlays list. The others will be disabled (until you uninstalled this patch, of course). 

New Tattoos Only 3.0.2.7z 754 B · 33 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

Photo221.png.5c9c505666fa7336c008997c98c88687.png

Great! but theres a bunch or face tats without 1k option and if we aplied we got the black face.

9 minutes ago, SupraJetstream said:

dude the facial tattoos are not getting applied for some reason, why is that? i use TWB if that helps identify the problem. pls help and thanks :D

Choose the 1K version when you install the fomod. Only put the 2K version if you have downloaded mods with 2K textures. So that. Install the 1K version.

I know that maybe it does not come to the topic but I do not know how to write about it haha, I have a tattoo model in PDS format and I would like to implement it in the game but I do not know how, I do not know if someone can guide me on how to do it mod or like putting it inside another, or if someone makes it mod, thanks in advance.

i will leave these two tattoo files

poCaqo6.png

Alex zedra tattoo.psd

16 minutes ago, zarza said:

I know that maybe it does not come to the topic but I do not know how to write about it haha, I have a tattoo model in PDS format and I would like to implement it in the game but I do not know how, I do not know if someone can guide me on how to do it mod or like putting it inside another, or if someone makes it mod, thanks in advance.

i will leave these two tattoo files

Alex zedra tattoo.psd 33.81 MB · 0 downloads

In my experience it is better to work with a clean image. I'm not very "fluent" in Photoshop, but you should find a way to turn that tattoo into an image with transparency, so it will be easier to work with. Something like that:

Spoiler

pngwing_com.thumb.png.5a48b04d3016a7823545735f1044ede9.png

Once you have it, follow this guide and you could put it on your character.