michaelanglol Posted July 1, 2021 Posted July 1, 2021 On 2021/6/30 at AM10点12分, vaultbait said: 然后你等待的时间比你需要的时间长: thanks bro
vaultbait Posted July 1, 2021 Posted July 1, 2021 9 hours ago, michaelanglol said: thanks bro Any time, girlie!
Alchen Posted July 2, 2021 Posted July 2, 2021 Whenever I change the overlay for the body and I type TFC again to go back to my character, it doesn't let me move my character and then zooms in on my face. Anyone know how I can fix this?
ZI0MATRIX Posted July 2, 2021 Posted July 2, 2021 2 hours ago, Alchen said: Whenever I change the overlay for the body and I type TFC again to go back to my character, it doesn't let me move my character and then zooms in on my face. Anyone know how I can fix this? I do it this way: Bring the camera in a position so I can see what I want to work on(example: tats on the side). No TFC or TFC 1 used. "slm 14 1" shows looks menu for player character and doesn't fuck with the camera "apply tats and move them around" Then confirm my changes and exit the menu. Jump ones so that my character gets out of T-Pose. Done. 1
JB. Posted July 2, 2021 Author Posted July 2, 2021 If you're in a settlement, and the camera has gone crazy after you got some tattoos, you can go into build mode and the camera will be fine again. 1
DeltaSigmaNiner Posted July 8, 2021 Posted July 8, 2021 I can only seem to find the tattoos, can't find the markings/burns anywhere.
JB. Posted July 8, 2021 Author Posted July 8, 2021 3 hours ago, DeltaSigmaNiner said: I can only seem to find the tattoos, can't find the markings/burns anywhere. It is a bit difficult to find among so many tattoos. But now that I remember I still didn't add any burn marks. Just bruises, whip marks, and hot iron marks.
mouthofmadness Posted July 8, 2021 Posted July 8, 2021 will this work with high poly faces mod from nexus?
JB. Posted July 8, 2021 Author Posted July 8, 2021 Just now, mouthofmadness said: will this work with high poly faces mod from nexus? This one? Yeah.
DeltaSigmaNiner Posted July 8, 2021 Posted July 8, 2021 9 hours ago, JBpy said: It is a bit difficult to find among so many tattoos. But now that I remember I still didn't add any burn marks. Just bruises, whip marks, and hot iron marks. Can't find those, either.
JB. Posted July 8, 2021 Author Posted July 8, 2021 32 minutes ago, DeltaSigmaNiner said: Can't find those, either. You have version 3.0.1, right? Because I included those as of version 3.0.
J.Azure Posted July 10, 2021 Posted July 10, 2021 Had an idea that you could use. There's a mod called Commonwealth Captives that I think would be enhanced by your mod tenfold.
hu4all Posted July 12, 2021 Posted July 12, 2021 Are there any other mods like this for overlays as far as bruises and other damage overlays?
tigglywiggly Posted July 16, 2021 Posted July 16, 2021 Is it possible to get the face tattoos when using the black male raiders version?
JB. Posted July 16, 2021 Author Posted July 16, 2021 2 hours ago, tigglywiggly said: Is it possible to get the face tattoos when using the black male raiders version? Make sure you have the latest version installed. Due to a mistake, no facial tattoos appeared for those who chose BBC tattoos in version 3.0, but I corrected it in version 3.0.1. Unless I misunderstood you.
JB. Posted July 18, 2021 Author Posted July 18, 2021 (edited) Little update. Version 3.0.2 Install this little patch (once you have installed the latest version) if you want to see only the new tattoos in the Overlays list. The others will be disabled (until you uninstalled this patch, of course). New Tattoos Only 3.0.2.7z Spoiler Edited July 18, 2021 by JBpy 1
Gamaramdi Posted July 19, 2021 Posted July 19, 2021 On 7/18/2021 at 9:39 AM, JBpy said: Little update. Version 3.0.2 Install this little patch (once you have installed the latest version) if you want to see only the new tattoos in the Overlays list. The others will be disabled (until you uninstalled this patch, of course). New Tattoos Only 3.0.2.7z 754 B · 33 downloads Reveal hidden contents Great! but theres a bunch or face tats without 1k option and if we aplied we got the black face.
SupraJetstream Posted July 22, 2021 Posted July 22, 2021 dude the facial tattoos are not getting applied for some reason, why is that? i use TWB if that helps identify the problem. pls help and thanks
JB. Posted July 22, 2021 Author Posted July 22, 2021 9 minutes ago, SupraJetstream said: dude the facial tattoos are not getting applied for some reason, why is that? i use TWB if that helps identify the problem. pls help and thanks Choose the 1K version when you install the fomod. Only put the 2K version if you have downloaded mods with 2K textures. So that. Install the 1K version.
Guest Posted July 22, 2021 Posted July 22, 2021 I know that maybe it does not come to the topic but I do not know how to write about it haha, I have a tattoo model in PDS format and I would like to implement it in the game but I do not know how, I do not know if someone can guide me on how to do it mod or like putting it inside another, or if someone makes it mod, thanks in advance. i will leave these two tattoo files Alex zedra tattoo.psd
JB. Posted July 22, 2021 Author Posted July 22, 2021 16 minutes ago, zarza said: I know that maybe it does not come to the topic but I do not know how to write about it haha, I have a tattoo model in PDS format and I would like to implement it in the game but I do not know how, I do not know if someone can guide me on how to do it mod or like putting it inside another, or if someone makes it mod, thanks in advance. i will leave these two tattoo files Alex zedra tattoo.psd 33.81 MB · 0 downloads In my experience it is better to work with a clean image. I'm not very "fluent" in Photoshop, but you should find a way to turn that tattoo into an image with transparency, so it will be easier to work with. Something like that: Spoiler Once you have it, follow this guide and you could put it on your character.
Guest Posted July 22, 2021 Posted July 22, 2021 58 minutes ago, JBpy said: En mi experiencia, es mejor trabajar con una imagen limpia. No soy muy "fluido" en Photoshop, pero debería encontrar la manera de convertir ese tatuaje en una imagen con transparencia, para que sea más fácil trabajar con él. Algo como eso: Revelar contenidos ocultos Una vez que lo tengas, sigue esta guía y podrás ponérselo a tu personaje. Thanks, I'll try to see if I can haha, it looks complex
Nuka Cherry Posted July 23, 2021 Posted July 23, 2021 (edited) Quick question: When applying body tattoos, sometimes I get a bug where a tattoo will be "stuck" and no matter what I apply, it will only apply that tattoo. It also occurs when I have a preset saved with body tattoos installed (fine, all working), and when I edit one - it will stick on the first one I edit and replace all the other tattoos as I remove them with that exact one. Annoying. I also sometimes see (-1) next to a tattoo when this occurs, instead of (0). Anyone else encountered this? Hard to add tattoos when it triggers.... Edited July 23, 2021 by Nuka Cherry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now