Wolfen09 Posted July 25, 2021 Posted July 25, 2021 On 7/23/2021 at 3:40 AM, Nuka Cherry said: Quick question: When applying body tattoos, sometimes I get a bug where a tattoo will be "stuck" and no matter what I apply, it will only apply that tattoo. It also occurs when I have a preset saved with body tattoos installed (fine, all working), and when I edit one - it will stick on the first one I edit and replace all the other tattoos as I remove them with that exact one. Annoying. I also sometimes see (-1) next to a tattoo when this occurs, instead of (0). Anyone else encountered this? Hard to add tattoos when it triggers.... i have a similar issue, ill add a tattoo then try to add another one and one will revert back to a cum overlay at the top of the list. Its annoying when trying to apply them to npcs. To answer your question on the bottom there, i think the numbers are layers and therefore you shouldnt have more than one tattoo per layer, the controls allow you to change the numbers of each tattoo.
sexhound555 Posted July 25, 2021 Posted July 25, 2021 is any one else getting a weird glitch were this mod basically brakes your game. by that i mean if u have something like aaf or any weapon mods that have halo tapes to install them basically reboot? in a nut shell the bug is. u load up your game it complty brakes and resets every thing to squire one.
vaultbait Posted July 25, 2021 Posted July 25, 2021 10 hours ago, sexhound555 said: is any one else getting a weird glitch were this mod basically brakes your game. by that i mean if u have something like aaf or any weapon mods that have halo tapes to install them basically reboot? in a nut shell the bug is. u load up your game it complty brakes and resets every thing to squire one. I haven't seen that, nor have I seen anyone report it before now. Knowing what I know about how little this specific mod actually does, I'll wager this isn't the actual cause and installing it has just rearranged things enough to expose whatever problem is actually the trigger for you.
Guest Posted July 26, 2021 Posted July 26, 2021 On 7/22/2021 at 5:17 PM, JBpy said: In my experience it is better to work with a clean image. I'm not very "fluent" in Photoshop, but you should find a way to turn that tattoo into an image with transparency, so it will be easier to work with. Something like that: Reveal hidden contents Once you have it, follow this guide and you could put it on your character. I come to report my attempt to make tattoos haha, it was a disaster, the truth was not, in fact I think I did not achieve anything, is there any way to return the files that I publish mod ?, so the skin color is uneven?
JB. Posted July 26, 2021 Author Posted July 26, 2021 45 minutes ago, zarza said: I come to report my attempt to make tattoos haha, it was a disaster, the truth was not, in fact I think I did not achieve anything, is there any way to return the files that I publish mod ?, so the skin color is uneven? Veo que hablas en español. Mejor escríbeme en español porque no entendí bien lo que escribiste. ?
Guest Posted July 26, 2021 Posted July 26, 2021 6 minutes ago, JBpy said: Veo que hablas en español. Mejor escríbeme en español porque no entendí bien lo que escribiste. ? jajaja bueno, basicamente lo que dije es que no pude hacer el tatuaje jaja fue un caos la verdad, no supe manejar bien las herramientas y no logre nada, queria saber si existe alguna forma de convertir los archivos que publique en mod? asi el color de la piel no coincida o algo, el autor de la imagen dijo que la puso como textura para un cuerpo, pero no se como jaja
Gamaramdi Posted July 26, 2021 Posted July 26, 2021 (edited) 11 minutes ago, JBpy said: Veo que hablas en español. Mejor escríbeme en español porque no entendí bien lo que escribiste. ? JAJAJAJA ni yo, pero también me gustaría personalizar mis tatuajes con tu mod, hay muchos que entiendo serían hecho por raiders en condiciones lejanas de lo óptimo y por eso están así pero hay infinidad de imágenes de tatuajes geniales que me encantaría meter... como los logos de mass effect N7. Y por lo que entendí @zarza quiere restaurar los tatuajes originales, basta con desinstalar y reinstalar el mod original. Edited July 26, 2021 by Gamaramdi
Guest Posted July 26, 2021 Posted July 26, 2021 1 minute ago, Gamaramdi said: JAJAJAJA ni yo, pero también me gustaría personalizar mis tatuajes con tu mod, hay muchos que entiendo serían hecho por raiders en condiciones lejanas de lo óptimo y por eso están así pero hay infinidad de imágenes de tatuajes geniales que me encantaría meter... como los logos de mass effect N7. Y por lo que entendí esta persona quiere restaurar los tatuajes originales, basta con desinstalar y reinstalar el mod original. no no jaja, una pagina atras creo publique unos archivos que tenian un tatuaje y básicamente quería intentar meterlo al juego pero fue un caos jaja
Nuka Cherry Posted July 26, 2021 Posted July 26, 2021 On 7/25/2021 at 3:34 AM, Wolfen09 said: i have a similar issue, ill add a tattoo then try to add another one and one will revert back to a cum overlay at the top of the list. Its annoying when trying to apply them to npcs. To answer your question on the bottom there, i think the numbers are layers and therefore you shouldnt have more than one tattoo per layer, the controls allow you to change the numbers of each tattoo. I found a fix posted earlier here - simple reload a save after it happens. So what I do is save before TFC/SLM editing, then if it occurs, reload that save, try again - fixed, tats apply. Which is good, as my character has around 20 now. 1
TheRedScythe Posted July 31, 2021 Posted July 31, 2021 Hello! I've run into an issue. I can't see the face tattoos. They're all listed, but when I hover over them, they don't appear on my character. The body overlays are working as they should, though I had some issues initially because I needed to have Captive overwrite Tattoos after rape instead of vice-versa. Anyway, yeah. The face tattoos are not appearing on the character, anyone possibly know why and how I can fix this?
izzyknows Posted July 31, 2021 Posted July 31, 2021 (edited) 5 minutes ago, TheRedScythe said: Hello! I've run into an issue. I can't see the face tattoos. They're all listed, but when I hover over them, they don't appear on my character. The body overlays are working as they should, though I had some issues initially because I needed to have Captive overwrite Tattoos after rape instead of vice-versa. Anyway, yeah. The face tattoos are not appearing on the character, anyone possibly know why and how I can fix this? You installed the wrong resolution of textures is my guess. Edited July 31, 2021 by izzyknows 1
TheRedScythe Posted July 31, 2021 Posted July 31, 2021 8 minutes ago, izzyknows said: You installed the wrong resolution of textures is my guess. What do you mean? I know in the menu after installing there's options of 1k or 2k. I chose 2k. What would be the wrong resolution?
TheRedScythe Posted July 31, 2021 Posted July 31, 2021 12 minutes ago, izzyknows said: You installed the wrong resolution of textures is my guess. oooooh. Okay I went back and read the installer...Feel a little dumb. Thanks for the help! 2
beatsmanymeats Posted August 1, 2021 Posted August 1, 2021 I got the body tattoos but the face tats don't appear for me any idea why?
keymaster1965 Posted August 1, 2021 Posted August 1, 2021 On 7/30/2021 at 8:14 PM, izzyknows said: You installed the wrong resolution of textures is my guess. the same thing happened to me, I reinstalled it with the 1k textures and bingo they work 1
vaultbait Posted August 1, 2021 Posted August 1, 2021 10 minutes ago, beatsmanymeats said: I got the body tattoos but the face tats don't appear for me any idea why? If you have normal (vanilla game) 1K resolution face textures then choose the 1K overlays when installing. If you've installed a mod to replace the normal face textures with high-res 2K versions, then install the 2K overlays instead.
Loopita Posted August 2, 2021 Posted August 2, 2021 So, I'm having a small problem with the mod, everything works fine, aside from 2 face tattoos/marks(yes literally everything else works perfectly). They don't work on male or female and I can't figure out why. The ones that dont work are 'Burned Slave & Bad Slave'. I don't know what they look like or where they appear, so could I get some help? ?
JB. Posted August 2, 2021 Author Posted August 2, 2021 12 minutes ago, Loopita said: So, I'm having a small problem with the mod, everything works fine, aside from 2 face tattoos/marks(yes literally everything else works perfectly). They don't work on male or female and I can't figure out why. The ones that dont work are 'Burned Slave & Bad Slave'. I don't know what they look like or where they appear, so could I get some help? ? How weird! I'll check them out, but tonight.
Loopita Posted August 2, 2021 Posted August 2, 2021 37 minutes ago, JBpy said: How weird! I'll check them out, but tonight. Appreciate it!
JB. Posted August 2, 2021 Author Posted August 2, 2021 8 hours ago, Loopita said: Appreciate it! You were right. I forgot to add those two textures. It only affects those of us who use 1K version. Meanwhile, if you want to have them, I leave it here as a patch. Captive Tattoos Missing Facial 3.0.3.7z Spoiler
Loopita Posted August 3, 2021 Posted August 3, 2021 7 hours ago, JBpy said: You were right. I forgot to add those two textures. It only affects those of us who use 1K version. Meanwhile, if you want to have them, I leave it here as a patch. Captive Tattoos Missing Facial 3.0.3.7z 519.61 kB · 2 downloads Reveal hidden contents Thanks! I appreciate it! 1
m0rdr3d0 Posted August 5, 2021 Posted August 5, 2021 Are the red boob and ass effects treated the same as tattoos? It seems like they are permanent and I need to get rid of them the say way - go to tattoo remover guy and pay him. I would normally expect that those effects disappear after some time.
Johnny__Bravo Posted August 5, 2021 Posted August 5, 2021 ayo can you share looksmenu preset for faces from screenshots? especially that white one from main screen 1
JB. Posted August 5, 2021 Author Posted August 5, 2021 1 hour ago, call_me_chanka said: ayo can you share looksmenu preset for faces from screenshots? especially that white one from main screen Here 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now