Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

58 minutes ago, JBpy said:

En mi experiencia, es mejor trabajar con una imagen limpia. No soy muy "fluido" en Photoshop, pero debería encontrar la manera de convertir ese tatuaje en una imagen con transparencia, para que sea más fácil trabajar con él. Algo como eso:

Revelar contenidos ocultos

pngwing_com.thumb.png.5a48b04d3016a7823545735f1044ede9.png

Una vez que lo tengas, sigue esta guía y podrás ponérselo a tu personaje.

Thanks, I'll try to see if I can haha, it looks complex

Quick question:

When applying body tattoos, sometimes I get a bug where a tattoo will be "stuck" and no matter what I apply, it will only apply that tattoo. It also occurs when I have a preset saved with body tattoos installed (fine, all working), and when I edit one - it will stick on the first one I edit and replace all the other tattoos as I remove them with that exact one. Annoying.

I also sometimes see (-1) next to a tattoo when this occurs, instead of (0). Anyone else encountered this? Hard to add tattoos when it triggers....

Edited by Nuka Cherry
On 7/23/2021 at 3:40 AM, Nuka Cherry said:

Quick question:

When applying body tattoos, sometimes I get a bug where a tattoo will be "stuck" and no matter what I apply, it will only apply that tattoo. It also occurs when I have a preset saved with body tattoos installed (fine, all working), and when I edit one - it will stick on the first one I edit and replace all the other tattoos as I remove them with that exact one. Annoying.

I also sometimes see (-1) next to a tattoo when this occurs, instead of (0). Anyone else encountered this? Hard to add tattoos when it triggers....

i have a similar issue, ill add a tattoo then try to add another one and one will revert back to a cum overlay at the top of the list.  Its annoying when trying to apply them to npcs.

To answer your question on the bottom there, i think the numbers are layers and therefore you shouldnt have more than one tattoo per layer, the controls allow you to change the numbers of each tattoo.

is any one else getting a weird glitch were this mod basically brakes your game. by that i mean if u have something like aaf or any weapon mods that have halo tapes to install them basically reboot?  in a nut shell the bug is. u load up your game it complty brakes and resets every thing to squire one. 

10 hours ago, sexhound555 said:

is any one else getting a weird glitch were this mod basically brakes your game. by that i mean if u have something like aaf or any weapon mods that have halo tapes to install them basically reboot?  in a nut shell the bug is. u load up your game it complty brakes and resets every thing to squire one. 

I haven't seen that, nor have I seen anyone report it before now. Knowing what I know about how little this specific mod actually does, I'll wager this isn't the actual cause and installing it has just rearranged things enough to expose whatever problem is actually the trigger for you.

On 7/22/2021 at 5:17 PM, JBpy said:

In my experience it is better to work with a clean image. I'm not very "fluent" in Photoshop, but you should find a way to turn that tattoo into an image with transparency, so it will be easier to work with. Something like that:

Reveal hidden contents

pngwing_com.thumb.png.5a48b04d3016a7823545735f1044ede9.png

Once you have it, follow this guide and you could put it on your character.

I come to report my attempt to make tattoos haha, it was a disaster, the truth was not, in fact I think I did not achieve anything, is there any way to return the files that I publish mod ?, so the skin color is uneven?

45 minutes ago, zarza said:

I come to report my attempt to make tattoos haha, it was a disaster, the truth was not, in fact I think I did not achieve anything, is there any way to return the files that I publish mod ?, so the skin color is uneven?

Veo que hablas en español. Mejor escríbeme en español porque no entendí bien lo que escribiste. ?

6 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Veo que hablas en español. Mejor escríbeme en español porque no entendí bien lo que escribiste. ?

jajaja bueno,  basicamente lo que dije es que no pude hacer el tatuaje jaja fue un caos la verdad, no supe manejar bien las herramientas y no logre nada, queria saber si existe alguna forma de convertir los archivos que publique en mod? asi el color de la piel no coincida o algo, el autor de la imagen dijo que la puso como textura para un cuerpo, pero no se como jaja

11 minutes ago, JBpy said:

JAJAJAJA ni yo, pero también me gustaría personalizar mis tatuajes con tu mod, hay muchos que entiendo serían hecho por raiders en condiciones lejanas de lo óptimo y por eso están así pero hay infinidad de imágenes de tatuajes geniales que me encantaría meter... como los logos de mass effect N7.

Y por lo que entendí @zarza quiere restaurar los tatuajes originales, basta con desinstalar y reinstalar el mod original.

Edited by Gamaramdi
1 minute ago, Gamaramdi said:

JAJAJAJA ni yo, pero también me gustaría personalizar mis tatuajes con tu mod, hay muchos que entiendo serían hecho por raiders en condiciones lejanas de lo óptimo y por eso están así pero hay infinidad de imágenes de tatuajes geniales que me encantaría meter... como los logos de mass effect N7.

Y por lo que entendí esta persona quiere restaurar los tatuajes originales, basta con desinstalar y reinstalar el mod original.

no no jaja, una pagina atras creo publique unos archivos que tenian un tatuaje y básicamente quería intentar meterlo al juego pero fue un caos jaja 

On 7/25/2021 at 3:34 AM, Wolfen09 said:

i have a similar issue, ill add a tattoo then try to add another one and one will revert back to a cum overlay at the top of the list.  Its annoying when trying to apply them to npcs.

To answer your question on the bottom there, i think the numbers are layers and therefore you shouldnt have more than one tattoo per layer, the controls allow you to change the numbers of each tattoo.

I found a fix posted earlier here - simple reload a save after it happens. So what I do is save before TFC/SLM editing, then if it occurs, reload that save, try again - fixed, tats apply. Which is good, as my character has around 20 now.

Hello! I've run into an issue. I can't see the face tattoos. They're all listed, but when I hover over them, they don't appear on my character. The body overlays are working as they should, though I had some issues initially because I needed to have Captive overwrite Tattoos after rape instead of vice-versa. Anyway, yeah. The face tattoos are not appearing on the character, anyone possibly know why and how I can fix this?

5 minutes ago, TheRedScythe said:

Hello! I've run into an issue. I can't see the face tattoos. They're all listed, but when I hover over them, they don't appear on my character. The body overlays are working as they should, though I had some issues initially because I needed to have Captive overwrite Tattoos after rape instead of vice-versa. Anyway, yeah. The face tattoos are not appearing on the character, anyone possibly know why and how I can fix this?

You installed the wrong resolution of textures is my guess.

Edited by izzyknows
10 minutes ago, beatsmanymeats said:

I got the body tattoos but the face tats don't appear for me any idea why?

If you have normal (vanilla game) 1K resolution face textures then choose the 1K overlays when installing. If you've installed a mod to replace the normal face textures with high-res 2K versions, then install the 2K overlays instead.

So, I'm having a small problem with the mod, everything works fine, aside from 2 face tattoos/marks(yes literally everything else works perfectly). They don't work on male or female and I can't figure out why. The ones that dont work are 'Burned Slave & Bad Slave'.

I don't know what they look like or where they appear, so could I get some help? ?

12 minutes ago, Loopita said:

So, I'm having a small problem with the mod, everything works fine, aside from 2 face tattoos/marks(yes literally everything else works perfectly). They don't work on male or female and I can't figure out why. The ones that dont work are 'Burned Slave & Bad Slave'.

I don't know what they look like or where they appear, so could I get some help? ?

How weird! I'll check them out, but tonight.