Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

3 hours ago, m0rdr3d0 said:

Are the red boob and ass effects treated the same as tattoos? It seems like they are permanent and I need to get rid of them the say way - go to tattoo remover guy and pay him. I would normally expect that those effects disappear after some time.

It's true. I will correct it in the next version.

13 hours ago, JB. said:

Here

Hey there JB, 

Would you be able to attach the same preset but with the exact same tattoos (both face and body) from that thumbmail picture for ver 3.0? That would be very neat.

Thank you in advance. ?

Edited by Vel W
grammar
21 hours ago, JB. said:

I don't have that, unfortunately. I only used it for photos and then deleted it.

Understandable. It'd just be cool if I could somehow "play as a mod author's character" in a new playthrough. Now that I've taken a closer look at that picture and the new stuffs in 3.0 tho, I think I can "re-create" it and keep it close enough.

One of the full arm tattoos (as far as I remember, it's the right arm) has few elements that are pink and glowing in the dark. I am not a big fan of color in tattoos, ideally I would like to see the completely black version, but it is actually the glowing part that bothers me the most - it's immersion breaking. So, if it's possible maybe you could fix the glow part (or color) part in one of the next releases. Just a suggestion. In any case, really great mod and I love it. Thanks for all the work.

10 minutes ago, Mordecai117 said:

great mod good work, quick question how to i apply facial tattoo's? i got the body ones to work but don't see any tattoo's/options for face overlays, am i missing something? or could a face texture be preventing any tattoo's to be applied?

Cheers.

Under Extra.

If they don't apply you installed textures that don't match your current face textures. 1k or 2k.

4 hours ago, non_existing123 said:

is this mod can detect rape and then apply automaticaly? or i must apply it manually?

No, this mod contains overlays but doesn't apply or remove them from anyone. You would generally use it in combination with some other mod which does, or manually apply them with LooksMenu's overlay management interface.

19 hours ago, non_existing123 said:

excuse me.

is this mod can detect rape and then apply automaticaly? or i must apply it manually?

I choose this rather that "tatoo after rape" because that mod require 10.162 fallout version, while my game's 10.138

Tattoo after rape mod actually depends on this one. It uses the pool of tattoos from this mod to apply them randomly after a rape was detected. So, you need both if you want to get them automatically. But in my experience, with random application of tattoos your body turns into a mess very-very soon (if you are playing on surival). It's better (although not as convenient) to apply tattoos manually through slm.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that if you select during installation Only BBC tattoo the facial tattoo menu do not appear in looksmenu

(edit) i tried to change the mod after I launch a party and after adding Facial tattoo, to put in in Only BBC tattoo, it removed every facial tattoo that I placed

Edited by Grey Wander
10 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

Hey, a quick question: this only contains face marks in the DL, and while those are pretty fun, your screenshots show a lot of full body stuff too! Where can I get that?

Go to "Body", then "Overlays", and apply the tattoo you like.

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Go to "Body", then "Overlays", and apply the tattoo you like.

I'm sorry, but the download file OP uploaded does not contain any data beyond face-related! There's only data for face-details in there.

Edited by Cornoholio
28 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

I'm sorry, but the download file OP uploaded does not contain any data beyond face-related! There's only data for face-details in there.

Body overlays are contained in the ba2 file.  If you are not seeing them in Looksmenu in game, you are either missing a prerequisite or you have an installation issue of some kind.

23 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Body overlays are contained in the ba2 file.  If you are not seeing them in Looksmenu in game, you are either missing a prerequisite or you have an installation issue of some kind.

Ah, I just added the... DAMN, my bad.

10 minutes ago, thefantomnuter said:

Sometimes my overlays get rewritten when I'm adding a new one, in that case it defaults to the first option. Is there a limit to how many overlays you can have? 

I think what you're describing is commonly considered a standing bug in LooksMenu. If you save and then load your game immediately before entering LooksMenu, removing overlays should work normally (as opposed to removing a different one than you have selected).