JB. Posted August 5, 2021 Author Posted August 5, 2021 3 hours ago, m0rdr3d0 said: Are the red boob and ass effects treated the same as tattoos? It seems like they are permanent and I need to get rid of them the say way - go to tattoo remover guy and pay him. I would normally expect that those effects disappear after some time. It's true. I will correct it in the next version.
keymaster1965 Posted August 5, 2021 Posted August 5, 2021 I just love your mod its fucking awesome and my must have to play, I just have one question, is there a way to add/remove the hearts around the nipples when applying the full body tattoos?
m0rdr3d0 Posted August 5, 2021 Posted August 5, 2021 2 hours ago, JB. said: It's true. I will correct it in the next version. Thanks. Great mod overall, really loving those tattoos.
Vel W Posted August 6, 2021 Posted August 6, 2021 (edited) 13 hours ago, JB. said: Here Hey there JB, Would you be able to attach the same preset but with the exact same tattoos (both face and body) from that thumbmail picture for ver 3.0? That would be very neat. Thank you in advance. ? Edited August 6, 2021 by Vel W grammar
JB. Posted August 6, 2021 Author Posted August 6, 2021 I don't have that, unfortunately. I only used it for photos and then deleted it.
Vel W Posted August 7, 2021 Posted August 7, 2021 21 hours ago, JB. said: I don't have that, unfortunately. I only used it for photos and then deleted it. Understandable. It'd just be cool if I could somehow "play as a mod author's character" in a new playthrough. Now that I've taken a closer look at that picture and the new stuffs in 3.0 tho, I think I can "re-create" it and keep it close enough.
m0rdr3d0 Posted August 9, 2021 Posted August 9, 2021 One of the full arm tattoos (as far as I remember, it's the right arm) has few elements that are pink and glowing in the dark. I am not a big fan of color in tattoos, ideally I would like to see the completely black version, but it is actually the glowing part that bothers me the most - it's immersion breaking. So, if it's possible maybe you could fix the glow part (or color) part in one of the next releases. Just a suggestion. In any case, really great mod and I love it. Thanks for all the work.
non_existing123 Posted August 9, 2021 Posted August 9, 2021 excuse me. is this mod can detect rape and then apply automaticaly? or i must apply it manually? I choose this rather that "tatoo after rape" because that mod require 10.162 fallout version, while my game's 10.138
michaelanglol Posted August 9, 2021 Posted August 9, 2021 it seems break the oiled skin in SSS, the parts without tattoos are allright
Mordecai117 Posted August 9, 2021 Posted August 9, 2021 great mod good work, quick question how to i apply facial tattoo's? i got the body ones to work but don't see any tattoo's/options for face overlays, am i missing something? or could a face texture be preventing any tattoo's to be applied? Cheers.
izzyknows Posted August 9, 2021 Posted August 9, 2021 10 minutes ago, Mordecai117 said: great mod good work, quick question how to i apply facial tattoo's? i got the body ones to work but don't see any tattoo's/options for face overlays, am i missing something? or could a face texture be preventing any tattoo's to be applied? Cheers. Under Extra. If they don't apply you installed textures that don't match your current face textures. 1k or 2k.
vaultbait Posted August 9, 2021 Posted August 9, 2021 4 hours ago, non_existing123 said: is this mod can detect rape and then apply automaticaly? or i must apply it manually? No, this mod contains overlays but doesn't apply or remove them from anyone. You would generally use it in combination with some other mod which does, or manually apply them with LooksMenu's overlay management interface.
m0rdr3d0 Posted August 10, 2021 Posted August 10, 2021 19 hours ago, non_existing123 said: excuse me. is this mod can detect rape and then apply automaticaly? or i must apply it manually? I choose this rather that "tatoo after rape" because that mod require 10.162 fallout version, while my game's 10.138 Tattoo after rape mod actually depends on this one. It uses the pool of tattoos from this mod to apply them randomly after a rape was detected. So, you need both if you want to get them automatically. But in my experience, with random application of tattoos your body turns into a mess very-very soon (if you are playing on surival). It's better (although not as convenient) to apply tattoos manually through slm.
non_existing123 Posted August 10, 2021 Posted August 10, 2021 ah okay, thank for the answers @m0rdr3d0 @vaultbait
spicydoritos Posted August 13, 2021 Posted August 13, 2021 Random thought I had while roaming around Corvega as a raider pet: have you considered adding rope burns or similar ligature marks for the wrists, ankles, and neck? Hand marks or bruises from choking would be interesting as well. 2
grumpysoup Posted August 19, 2021 Posted August 19, 2021 hey great mod! Any chance you have the preset of the girl at the pool table?
Eimda Wander Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 (edited) It seems that if you select during installation Only BBC tattoo the facial tattoo menu do not appear in looksmenu (edit) i tried to change the mod after I launch a party and after adding Facial tattoo, to put in in Only BBC tattoo, it removed every facial tattoo that I placed Edited August 27, 2021 by Grey Wander
Cornoholio Posted August 29, 2021 Posted August 29, 2021 Hey, a quick question: this only contains face marks in the DL, and while those are pretty fun, your screenshots show a lot of full body stuff too! Where can I get that?
izzyknows Posted August 29, 2021 Posted August 29, 2021 10 minutes ago, Cornoholio said: Hey, a quick question: this only contains face marks in the DL, and while those are pretty fun, your screenshots show a lot of full body stuff too! Where can I get that? Go to "Body", then "Overlays", and apply the tattoo you like.
Cornoholio Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 (edited) 4 hours ago, izzyknows said: Go to "Body", then "Overlays", and apply the tattoo you like. I'm sorry, but the download file OP uploaded does not contain any data beyond face-related! There's only data for face-details in there. Edited August 30, 2021 by Cornoholio
spicydoritos Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 28 minutes ago, Cornoholio said: I'm sorry, but the download file OP uploaded does not contain any data beyond face-related! There's only data for face-details in there. Body overlays are contained in the ba2 file. If you are not seeing them in Looksmenu in game, you are either missing a prerequisite or you have an installation issue of some kind.
Cornoholio Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 23 minutes ago, spicydoritos said: Body overlays are contained in the ba2 file. If you are not seeing them in Looksmenu in game, you are either missing a prerequisite or you have an installation issue of some kind. Ah, I just added the... DAMN, my bad.
vaultbait Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 10 minutes ago, thefantomnuter said: Sometimes my overlays get rewritten when I'm adding a new one, in that case it defaults to the first option. Is there a limit to how many overlays you can have? I think what you're describing is commonly considered a standing bug in LooksMenu. If you save and then load your game immediately before entering LooksMenu, removing overlays should work normally (as opposed to removing a different one than you have selected).
nonofyodambiznes Posted September 8, 2021 Posted September 8, 2021 can't get this mod (or any other tattoo mod/skin overlay) to work need help please i already have all the requirements installed
vaultbait Posted September 8, 2021 Posted September 8, 2021 1 hour ago, nonofyodambiznes said: can't get this mod (or any other tattoo mod/skin overlay) to work need help please i already have all the requirements installed Can you describe in more detail what you're trying exactly and what behavior you observe? Like for example, when you load up the LooksMenu interface, go to body and then overlays, and press whatever button it says to add an overlay, do you get a list of them? Do you see whichever one you've highlighted show up on the body as a preview? If you choose to add that one and then exit out of the LooksMenu interface, does it stay applied to the body? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now