seddonac Posted June 25, 2021 Posted June 25, 2021 1 minute ago, Karna5 said: Possibly silly question, but are you playing a human character? In my game "human2" characters (as opposed to "human") often don't get these overlays either. Not sure what else to suggest, sorry Just a CBBE female with custom bodyslide shape.
seddonac Posted June 25, 2021 Posted June 25, 2021 7 minutes ago, Karna5 said: Possibly silly question, but are you playing a human character? In my game "human2" characters (as opposed to "human") often don't get these overlays either. Not sure what else to suggest, sorry Sorted. It was operator error. Realised that once you click on overlays you need to click on add and voila!!! 2
Vault Meat111 Posted June 26, 2021 Posted June 26, 2021 The face tattoos don't show and when one is applied and a save is reloaded i get a black face bug is there a way to fix that?
ZI0MATRIX Posted June 26, 2021 Posted June 26, 2021 5 hours ago, Hentai_is_a_fine_art said: The face tattoos don't show and when one is applied and a save is reloaded i get a black face bug is there a way to fix that? Blackface bug seems to be caused by having different resolution textures on the face. The textures can be the skin texture itself, overlays, eyebrow textures, wrinkle smooth face mods, make up,... and here is something weird. The standard face texture is made of 3 different textures, diffuse map(color), normal map ("3d structures") and specular map(reflects light,... like moist skin parts). For some reason the standard specular map seems to be of lower resolution than the other texture layers. This is often the cause for black face in cases when no mods got applied. All textures need to have the same resolution otherwise you risk getting black face. As for why the captive overlays textures are not shown... I don't know... is your looks menu up to date. Either way you have to reload to an older save .
JB. Posted June 26, 2021 Author Posted June 26, 2021 6 hours ago, Hentai_is_a_fine_art said: The face tattoos don't show and when one is applied and a save is reloaded i get a black face bug is there a way to fix that? You are definitely installing the wrong fomod option. Reinstall it and choose the facial option on "1K".
izzyknows Posted June 27, 2021 Posted June 27, 2021 41 minutes ago, Dudewithanname said: The face tattoos are not working. Just not appearing on face. Any ideas? 18 hours ago, JBpy said: You are definitely installing the wrong fomod option. Reinstall it and choose the facial option on "1K".
DeadWabbits Posted June 27, 2021 Posted June 27, 2021 Why cannot I get fingernail options to work? The feet fingernail polish works but not the hands.
JB. Posted June 27, 2021 Author Posted June 27, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, DeadWabbits said: Why cannot I get fingernail options to work? The feet fingernail polish works but not the hands. As it says on the main page, unfortunately that option is only for Fusion Girl due to a mapping difference with Cbbe. Edited June 27, 2021 by JBpy
vaultbait Posted June 27, 2021 Posted June 27, 2021 2 hours ago, DeadWabbits said: WELL SHIT. A lot of folks prefer wearable fingernails anyway, since they can have their own meshes and extend past the fingertips.
Guest Posted June 27, 2021 Posted June 27, 2021 Just use these. HN66s and Xazomns French Nails for FO4 These are pretty awesome. I use them all the time
vaultbait Posted June 27, 2021 Posted June 27, 2021 3 hours ago, wutpickel said: Just use these. HN66s and Xazomns French Nails for FO4 These are pretty awesome. I use them all the time Yep, me too. I actually use FG so could use the fingernail color overlays from CT, but there's an FG conversion of those wearable nails which works quite well so I use that.
Vault Meat111 Posted June 27, 2021 Posted June 27, 2021 On 6/26/2021 at 5:23 AM, JBpy said: You are definitely installing the wrong fomod option. Reinstall it and choose the facial option on "1K". Thank you went back and did that and saw the warning for the 2k textures cant believe i didn't see that XD
Guest Posted June 27, 2021 Posted June 27, 2021 30 minutes ago, vaultbait said: Yep, me too. I actually use FG so could use the fingernail color overlays from CT, but there's an FG conversion of those wearable nails which works quite well so I use that. I think i only have those. Did not experience any problem with FG. Should there be problems? Anyway, the nails look fantastic. Best nails ever. The only thing is, they can be unequipped by mods. Depending on the action of course. This happens with non consensual sex. Don't they look pretty?
NukaCherry Posted June 28, 2021 Posted June 28, 2021 (edited) Fantastic mod, always part of my setup. Now the usual - would it be possible bit... (sorry). I like the changes that affect Nora from things like captive tats and events from hardship/raider pet - from vault girl, to tatoo covered ex-raider pet working the bars across the wasteland. One thing I would really like is the groups of tats (the single body ones) to have stages. The new nuka body tat is amazing - but I have to kinda jump from a few tats to - blammo, tats everywhere - and I was wondering if it was possible to make three versions - light, medium and heavy? Edited June 28, 2021 by blahblahblah97
Jackrack187 Posted June 28, 2021 Posted June 28, 2021 hey does someone know why the face tats disappearing after restarting the game?
ZI0MATRIX Posted June 28, 2021 Posted June 28, 2021 4 hours ago, Jackrack187 said: hey does someone know why the face tats disappearing after restarting the game? Do you have the rape tats mod installed? Or maybe something that might mistake these tats for blood, as blood textures also get cleaned up after loading. I don't know the solution but I had it when I switched out a cum overlay to a tat and later it disappeared. So my guess is that the game thinks you placed something that should be temporary. 1
Gamaramdi Posted June 28, 2021 Posted June 28, 2021 (edited) On 6/27/2021 at 7:49 AM, DeadWabbits said: Why cannot I get fingernail options to work? The feet fingernail polish works but not the hands. Here's a couple of options: HN66s and Xazomns French Nails for FO4 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) And if u like me, don't want to use a slot and a esp place, on the nails, here's my choice: CBBE- Beautiful Nails Mod - Scratchy Edition at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) Edited June 28, 2021 by Gamaramdi
vaultbait Posted June 28, 2021 Posted June 28, 2021 21 hours ago, wutpickel said: I think i only have those. Did not experience any problem with FG. Should there be problems? Anyway, the nails look fantastic. Best nails ever. The only thing is, they can be unequipped by mods. Depending on the action of course. This happens with non consensual sex. Don't they look pretty? You'll generally end up with unsightly wrist seams since the base mesh is for CBBE/vanilla hands rather than FG hands, so coupling with a conversion to FG solves it.
undeadcarrot Posted June 29, 2021 Posted June 29, 2021 What is the amputated arm in some of the screens?
vaultbait Posted June 29, 2021 Posted June 29, 2021 1 hour ago, undeadcarrot said: What is the amputated arm in some of the screens? It was part of this mod briefly, but is now split out here: Spoiler
vaultbait Posted June 30, 2021 Posted June 30, 2021 1 hour ago, michaelanglol said: waiting for some facial cum tattoos Then you've waited a few years longer than you needed: 1
Guest Posted June 30, 2021 Posted June 30, 2021 (edited) 12 minutes ago, vaultbait said: Then you've waited a few years longer than you needed: Does this work? I thought it does not. I am confused. Oh wait. This is not a mod. Right? Edited June 30, 2021 by wutpickel
vaultbait Posted June 30, 2021 Posted June 30, 2021 53 minutes ago, wutpickel said: Does this work? I thought it does not. I am confused. Oh wait. This is not a mod. Right? The description in the first post is a bit confusing but it does work, you apply it through the LooksMenu face extras like you would makeup. It comes with 1K textures by default, if you use a 2K face then use the other link in that post to get the 2K textures and overwrite it with those.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now