Jump to content

Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)


Recommended Posts

Posted
26 minutes ago, NocturnalSlayer08 said:

Hi JB, can I make a tattoo suggestion? I don't have the transparent image though. The reference image below is from Pinterest. Location: Left/ Right Leg

 

Discover 190 Leg Tattoos and upper leg hip tattoo ideas in 2026 | linework  leg sleeve, thigh cover up tattoo black women, afrocentric tattoos for women  sleeve and more

Of course! Buuuuut... If you can get me an image with transparency, I'll do it.

 

I just don't have the patience to search online anymore, lol. It used to be easy with Pinterest, using keywords like "png" or "template".

Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Of course! Buuuuut... If you can get me an image with transparency, I'll do it.

 

I just don't have the patience to search online anymore, lol. It used to be easy with Pinterest, using keywords like "png" or "template".

Ok, got it. Will this do?

image.png.95ffb9aa6eb0ee162159aad0d207532e.png

Posted
6 minutes ago, NocturnalSlayer08 said:

Ok, got it. Will this do?

image.png.95ffb9aa6eb0ee162159aad0d207532e.png

 

It's the same one! But it doesn't have true transparency. I don't know if you can ask an AI to add transparency. I'm not very skilled; I usually do it with GIMP when the background is white.

 

Butterflies02.png

Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

 

It's the same one! But it doesn't have true transparency. I don't know if you can ask an AI to add transparency. I'm not very skilled; I usually do it with GIMP when the background is white.

 

Butterflies02.png

I just use Paint.net, you can always see what is Alpha, and the interface is mush less cluttered.

It's what I used for the "Veins" conversion.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, _Nomad_ said:

Is it possible to make a Detroit Lion?
And a few more

  Hide contents

289497082319172613.jpg.9a583e95c50995b21a38c26262f62e8a.jpg

 

Okay, but what part of the body is this? 😄

 

 

Edit: 

 

Spoiler

image.png

 

 

I insist that the images must be transparent. I try to add transparency myself, and it turns out terribly, as usual. Like I said, I'm not very good at this.

 

image.png

 

 

So, again.

If you guys provide me with PNG images with transparency,
and the location where you want them,
I'll add them.

Edited by JB.
Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Хорошо, но что это за часть тела?  😄

 

 

Редактировать: 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.png

 

 

Я настаиваю на том, чтобы изображения были прозрачными. Я пытаюсь добавить прозрачность сам, и, как обычно, получается ужасно. Как я уже говорил, у меня это плохо получается.

 

image.png

 

 

Итак, ещё раз.

Если вы предоставите мне PNG-изображения с прозрачностью
и укажете, где вы хотите их разместить,
я их добавлю.

forearm (the part of the arm from the elbow to the wrist) or on the shin (the part of the leg from the knee to the ankle).

Yours look great in this place!

A few more on the back and forearm, at your discretion. You have a better idea of where to place them.

Spoiler

i(5).webp.92d8aa593f2e39137ad4395db8bb15f4.webpi(3).webp.78f2b8d674d754f773232b8aacea5f3d.webpi(2).webp.0ecb8748654048cbce2a73d1f2a25954.webpi(1).webp.bca4cf3f09a423a3a3f6e76a45af92d0.webpi.webp.dff6e552fe285d29191ac969894571d8.webp

Maybe Cassius and his bitches

Spoiler

i(4).webp.05beb7d64cf8df3d285b9c1900f52be5.webp

Our favorite cat

Spoiler

2040762329588396.jpg.bc1ecce97424e3cf91ace19efbf02415.jpg3870349675374463.jpg.8f65c763d09eada3bc2f5a945ae99609.jpg3237030976776128.thumb.jpg.717c87d1910cee17c7967d9784df0c87.jpg

Snow Bunny

Spoiler

(20)Facebook.jpg.0ea394c30cfa6430804c4f360a2180bc.jpgi(7).webp.e9c6b37faa82d3eb1233bc92f6ee7e57.webpi(6).webp.a6f85a7996b5bc175f4b03cf11034781.webp17310779815145803.thumb.jpg.4621a2989118437ffe6b6170f6a898e7.jpg

 

Posted
On 8/28/2026 at 1:45 AM, JB. said:

By the way, if you have any tattoos suggestions, let me know. I'll update again later with a couple of ideas I have.

 

I just need:

  • Tattoo (preferably the image with transparency)
  • And the location where you want it

 

Your tattoos variety is already good, is just i have some request like making an alternate position for existing tattoo for example:

 

- the qos barcode can be put in near the breast or back of the neck

- simple qos logo below the eye

- the serial number mark can be put on forehead

 

new tattoo tho... dont have any idea rn

Posted
On 8/21/2026 at 6:53 AM, JB. said:

I won't be able to perform maintenance on it, so I removed it.

@JB. what kind of maintenance would be needed?  Although I now use MSMA in place of Tattoo After Rape, I did a spreadsheet for @MSM_Alice to be able to add the BBC tats in MSMA as a toggle for raiders.  I'd go ahead an do it again if needed(Not sure if they need an updated BBC location chart with the new update to this mod or not), but I don't know what you would or they would need done.

Posted
7 minutes ago, rilieAP said:

@JB. what kind of maintenance would be needed?  Although I now use MSMA in place of Tattoo After Rape, I did a spreadsheet for @MSM_Alice to be able to add the BBC tats in MSMA as a toggle for raiders.  I'd go ahead an do it again if needed(Not sure if they need an updated BBC location chart with the new update to this mod or not), but I don't know what you would or they would need done.

Basically, that's it, putting the new tattoos in the patches. I think you had to create an XML file in the AAF folder to point the tattoos, and I believe (it's been years since I've done this) you had to edit the entries in the plugin too. I just want to make the tattoos, that's all. Let the other mods handle using them.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, rilieAP said:

@JB. what kind of maintenance would be needed?  Although I now use MSMA in place of Tattoo After Rape, I did a spreadsheet for @MSM_Alice to be able to add the BBC tats in MSMA as a toggle for raiders.  I'd go ahead an do it again if needed(Not sure if they need an updated BBC location chart with the new update to this mod or not), but I don't know what you would or they would need done.

I did this work for the new version already.
Since  MSMA 1.1590 the new overlays in CT 4.1 are already supported and tagged.
You can look in the source scripts in MSMA,  in the MSMA_BimboOverlay manager, you can see them there. 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, JB. said:

Basically, that's it, putting the new tattoos in the patches. I think you had to create an XML file in the AAF folder to point the tattoos, and I believe (it's been years since I've done this) you had to edit the entries in the plugin too. I just want to make the tattoos, that's all. Let the other mods handle using them.

The work Rilie was referring to was about populating internal arrays that load the position info that each overlay has in that Excel file ( belly, butt, left arm, right arm etc),  into organized ationable data in papyrus, so that the system that places tattoos ( for instance after an agressive AAF scene or other events), does so in a way that is not "naive" or random, but with some insights, and tries to minimizes overlaps by favouring those tattoos whose "position tag" is not present on the other tattoos that are already on player,  (or if all tags are present, at least picks the one least used). 
 

Not perfect, but better than picking them randomly. 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)

I like your mods. Are there any plans of adding more themed body writing tattoos in the future? Like the ones from the 3.0 and previous versions.

Edited by Murcy1
Posted
1 minute ago, Murcy1 said:

I like your mods, are there any plans of adding more themed body writing tattoos in the future? 

Thanks. I prefer not to do it myself because it could takes hours, and I'm working on my other mods. If you see one in Skyrim that interests you, let me know, and I'll ask for permission to bring it here. All CBBE Skyrim tattoos are compatible with Fallout. 

 

 

 

 

Posted
58 minutes ago, JB. said:

Thanks. I prefer not to do it myself because it could takes hours, and I'm working on my other mods. If you see one in Skyrim that interests you, let me know, and I'll ask for permission to bring it here. All CBBE Skyrim tattoos are compatible with Fallout. 

 

 

 

 

Ah cool sure ill check some out.

Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Thanks. I prefer not to do it myself because it could takes hours, and I'm working on my other mods. If you see one in Skyrim that interests you, let me know, and I'll ask for permission to bring it here. All CBBE Skyrim tattoos are compatible with Fallout. 

 

 

 

 

Would this one work 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Murcy1 said:

Would this one work 

Oh, now I remember that Tisseman made a variant with Captives Tattoos using the same theme. You can download it here.

 

 

The only downside is that you have to use either his or mine.

 

Edited by JB.
Posted
52 minutes ago, JB. said:

Oh, now I remember that Tisseman made a variant with Captives Tattoos using the same theme. You can download it here.

 

 

The only downside is that you have to use either his or mine.

 

Nice, but I prefer yours or like a direct tramp stamp port

Posted
5 minutes ago, Murcy1 said:

Nice, but I prefer yours or like a direct tramp stamp port

I've taken a look and there are at least 237 tattoos  😵maybe I should just make my own version with, I don't know, 30 tattoos. But it won't be soon. Creating the materials and the JSON file is a chore.

Posted
4 hours ago, JB. said:

I've taken a look and there are at least 237 tattoos  😵maybe I should just make my own version with, I don't know, 30 tattoos. But it won't be soon. Creating the materials and the JSON file is a chore.

TrampStampBody.zipTrampStampFace.zip 

Maybe these select Tats would be better; it's totally up to you.

Posted
18 hours ago, MSM_Alice said:

I did this work for the new version already.

I thought you might have when I saw the pop-up on MSMA upgrade asking if I had upgraded to Captive Tats 4.1, thanks for the confirmation.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

hello there! Just to be clear, I was using Tats After Rape with CS just aesthetically, I liked setting the chance to apply really low n just using it as a nice visual indicator of the time passed in game for nora. I know slavers does it's own tats but there are so many cool ones and you just never see all of them without a mod to do random applications. if I had to update this to 4.2 to be compatible with the newest version of CS 2.9.3d, can I keep Captive Tats 3.3 installed and let the new version overwrite it to retain the necessary bits to keep tats after rape working? reading the thread I am considering going back to using MSMA just for that specific function but it's a pretty involved mod  

Posted (edited)

I've just switched from CBBE to FG and I had trouble with fingers nails overlay. It works fine for toes though. No problems on CBBE. So what can  I do to fix it?

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.14973aeb59f5319ca91e28c88ce76512.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.4bcfeda29dc8b58877ae412c087c4c49.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.8c1bd6206cfbbce0abd8bd3ddd3919d2.jpeg

 

 

LE: I fix it. I am an idiot. I forgot there was a FOMOD installer and CBBE option remained checked, instead of FG..

 

Edited by Cealapa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...