• 3 weeks later...

Back in the days before the internet was invented, 

there was a guy who made social climbers laugh.

I preferred "Benny Hill" and maybe "Elvira" but I wasn't one of their crowd.

Still, it's sad he's gone, and he should be mentioned, prolly will be, in some biggie thread.

Capture.JPG.98d7245e7077ef50f0b2ef82c89b9c55.JPG

4 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Back in the days before the internet was invented, before "Bokeh" and "Pettifog" even,

there was a guy who made social climbers laugh.

I preferred "Benny Hill" and maybe "Elvira" but I wasn't one of their crowd.

Still, it's sad he's gone, and he should be mentioned, prolly will be, in some biggie thread.

Capture.JPG.98d7245e7077ef50f0b2ef82c89b9c55.JPG

Oh nooooo~

That reminds me :C

Spoiler

EO2ibxEXUAA-INI.png

This really shouldn't be posted in a joke thread though!

Maybe we could have an In Memoriam thread for people to share things like this and remember those who shaped our childhoods like this.

Cos this ain't a joke.

I mean I'm not helping but.. y'know.

41 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

It's prolly funny but I don't get it, would it be ok if you explained it? I'm really reaching and coming up with memes in my head, but none of them are funny either (yet)

It's just that in New Vegas two of the major factions are lead by people who look like the bottles.

One is a Caesar and the other is the NCR which are basically cowboys.

It's one of those jokes you gotta play the game to get since it's strictly referential as opposed to a general knowledge thing or wordplay.

More riddles than jokes:

Spoiler

A horse walks a certain distance each day.  Two of its legs go 30 miles, while the other two go almost 31 miles.  The horse is normal, so how is this possible?

The horse operates a mill and travels in a circular clockwise direction. The two outside legs travel farther than the inside ones.

What is as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing?

Its shadow.

What wears a coat in winter and pants in the summer?

A dog.

A black dog is lying in an intersection in a town painted black.  No street lights are working due to a power failure.  A car with broken headlights drives toward the dog. but turns in time to avoid hitting him.  How did the driver see the dog?

It was daytime.

A woman stands on one side of a river, her cat on the other.  The woman calls to the cat, who immediately crosses the river without getting wet. without using a bridge or a boat.  How did the cat do it?

The river was frozen.

How do you spell cow in 13 letters?

SEE O DOUBLE YOU

If three cats eat three rats in three minutes, how long will it take 100 cats to eat 100 rats?

Three minutes.  One cat can eat one rat in three minutes, so 100 cats can eat 100 rats in three minutes.

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot.

A cat can jump 5 feet high but can't jump through a window that's 3 feet high.  Why not?

The window is closed.

From:  https://www.ranker.com/list/difficult-animal-riddles/ariel-kana?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=ac&pgid=1107254739340856&utm_campaign=difficult-animal-riddles&fbclid=IwAR0ELfjhwcETC7GAUJ5NJNGVhoMWR-Z_XNqreliM4eX_RrFkmXfk5982Tgo

27 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

my tutorial of a game I might not like yet has this snarky letter.

It's not a joke but I thought it was cute enough to tickle your fancy.

I'm not even sure I'll *like* the game yet but they are starting off in the right direction.

Hide contents

tutorial.thumb.JPG.6075646ffaaf464c934cbf5cf5732181.JPG

Is that from the SCP-inspired game?
That makes sense, rubber ducks are an SCP and I believe there's a haunted ketchup bottle too.

There's also a lot of memetic and technology based SCPs that can cause problems.

I like how it's written though, that's funny.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...