9 hours ago, Pork Type said:

What is this?

You hitched your un-funny wagon to HURR DURR GOOBLY GORP and it stayed un-funny.

5 years later, and you haven't learned a god damned thing.

I'm not sure what you mean.  I'm having myself a slow sleepy brain day this morning so I'll just move on and not think about it anymore.

1 hour ago, foreversleep said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  I'm having myself a slow sleepy brain day this morning so I'll just move on and not think about it anymore.

I got stuck on "five years later".

I love slow sleepy brain days...

I'll insert a joke here soon.

1823046696_Annotation2019-08-06182520.jpg.670ea66f2ecde210540c134898175424.jpg

download.jpg.5b05353db8b576b550da094b7d439113.jpg

6 hours ago, foreversleep said:

Sorry, that was me being kinda lit and blasting off. I just don't really like the trope of male gamers being chauvinist pigs. I've been gaming online since 1995 and I've always strived for inclusiveness, while acknowledging that it's kind of a testosterone scented locker room. It is what it is.

A lifetime ago (it seems) I was a member of a Quake clan. We had a female member on the team. Because she was damn good! Not Because Vagina.

But, she did remind us, from time to time, when we were being assholes. She was fearless. Unrelentingly assertive.

So my experience of gaming with members of the opposite sex is positively colorerd by that individual. Because she was a Viking, not a Victim.

1 hour ago, Pork Type said:

Sorry, that was me being kinda lit and blasting off. I just don't really like the trope of male gamers being chauvinist pigs. I've been gaming online since 1995 and I've always strived for inclusiveness, while acknowledging that it's kind of a testosterone scented locker room. It is what it is.

A lifetime ago (it seems) I was a member of a Quake clan. We had a female member on the team. Because she was damn good! Not Because Vagina.

But, she did remind us, from time to time, when we were being assholes. She was fearless. Unrelentingly assertive.

So my experience of gaming with members of the opposite sex is positively colorerd by that individual. Because she was a Viking, not a Victim.

Ah I see.  That particular joke comic strip appealed to me not so much about gaming in particular, but about the number of men I've known who have mistaken me for an unpaid catering service.

insane-darkeyed-girl-fetisher wonders, what do vampires do about bad breath?

And eventual decay?

Typical vampire-type person

jiang.png.02ade9bc94769b1c527667e11690a0a0.png

Typical vampire-type-person's breath

images.jpg.8d660919f7369f56b977b351992467a3.jpg

Joke from above (typical dark-eyed, slightly insane, (adjective missing) girlfriend (that brought on the train of thought)

"welcome to my parlor (Mwahahaha)"

827791015_Annotation2019-08-09015542.jpg.af397d70f600c5558d379acfb0970a78.jpg

download.jpg.7d63e9153934437a6e8a88ce5a4623f5.jpg

Insert lame joke about Alimony here....nevermind

On 8/8/2019 at 8:55 PM, DoctaSax said:

swanhater.jpg

I actually do hate 'em...

You don't hate them as much as I hate seagulls.

One day, many years ago, I was dead baiting/chunking for striped bass. One day, a seagull dive bombed my bait, and got hooked through the beak.

I had to reel in an angry, panicking seagull. It was hooked right through the beak, and I didn't have wire cutters with me. So I had to cut the line.

A couple of days later... You guessed it...

SAME. STUPID. SEAGULL.

I quit sea bass fishing not long after that. Also got tired of hooking youngins through the eye sockets and gullets.

I have a narcissist fetish (the inventor of that word was one).

If my role in life is to be rewarded for praising you and making you look good, as it seems it is, I am happy.

Except people seeking likes and views are narcissists, says someone.

Wait, wanting to be viewed (sought after) and liked is narcissistic? geez.

I don't stare into pools of water and mirrors. I like it if YOU do, and I love your smile when I praise your makeup worshipfully.

I was sure there was a joke in there somewhere...waitasec. 

I'm a very clumsy narcissist and prolly would embarrass you in front of friends (see second pic)

Wendyy.png.ee61785ffb242b08c7e4381e5b339e40.png6a17dc6cdb8a9d576c97920c68f9511b--south-park-cartoon-memes.jpg.f7b074a85bc7f95319779272a14f6480.jpg

On 8/8/2019 at 8:55 PM, DoctaSax said:

swanhater.jpg

I actually do hate 'em...

Hmm. Liartown? :)

Yeah, swans are some pissed off birds. My aunt/uncle had a house on a lake up in Northern Midwesterstan. I'd be pestering the bluegill at the end of the dock, and those things would come by with their chicks just like they owned the place. Hissing at you and shit.