• 2 weeks later...

Heard on the radio:

A camel, a cow and a donkey walk into a bar and sit down. The camel orders a glass of milk and so does the cow. The donkey, on the other hand, orders 5 shots of whiskey. After consuming their drinks the donkey goes berserk and starts to tear the place up. The bartender then goes up to the camel and the cow and says, "All right you camel-toed milk-drinkers, get your drunken ass out of here!"

A guy sees a sign outside a farm "Talking Dog for Sale $20"
Intrigued by this he drives in and asks the farmer if the sign is true.
"It sure is"
"Can I see him?"
"Yeah he is over there under the tractor, black and white bitza"
The guy finds the dog under the tractor and asks "Is it true you can talk?"
The dog replies "Yeah I certainly can"
"Oh wow, so umm how come you are on a farm?"
"Well as a pup I was trained in a Russian circus to play Cluedo and Scrabble before working as assistant ringmaster for a time before I got an offer from the American Government who taught me English working for the CIA"
"Holy crap you speak Russian too?"
"Da, and 11 other languages, I just didn't have the mouth and tougue for Scottish though."
"Wow!"
"After I went deep undercover for 2 years to locate Bin Laden, I left the military and did a year world touring as a back ground vocalist in Cats before coming here to relax in the country and semi-retire. But I'm looking for something new again now."
"Awesome, I'll be back in a minute."
The guy rushes up to the farmer and hands him $20 and says "SOLD!"
The farmer replied "Yep he is all yours."
"How come you are selling him so cheap though?"
"He's lazy and useless, also a complete bullshit artist, he's never left the farm."

foreword: wool = hair
an African man in the hotel Order themselves a prostitute, She starts to undress, first the top part, he looks under his arms, sees no hair and says nothing wool.
then she takes off her panties, he looks again and say again, nothing wool.
she looks puzzled and say to him, what do you want actually, do you want to fuck or knitting?