A man and his young wife were in divorce court, but the custody of their children posed a problem.

The mother leaped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she brought the children into this world, that she should retain custody of them.

The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his justification as to why he thought he should be allowed to have the children.

After a long silence, the man slowly rose from his chair and replied...

"Your honor, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a coke comes out, does the coke belong to me or the machine?"

---------------------------

A boy was assigned a paper on childbirth and asked his parents, "How was I born?"

Well honey... said the mom. "the stork brought you to us."

Oh, said the boy. "Well how did you and daddy get born?"

Oh, "the stork brought us too," chimed in the dad.

Well "how were grandpa and grandma born?" he persisted.

Well honey, "the stork brought them too!" said the mom, who was by now starting to squirm a little in the lazy boy recliner.

Several days later, the boy handed in his paper to the teacher who read with confusion the opening sentence. "This report has been very difficult to write because there hasn't been a natural childbirth in my family for 3 generations"

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 6:26 PM, Pork Type said:

Yeah, kick a man while his internet is down.

"Eton," you disingenuous fucks, is an elite British prep school. The most simple internet search will tell anyone so. So quit jerking each other off.

My point? Was... Who cares. You're all revealed, now, as a bunch of circle jerking bellends.

ie: its a school for rich entitled pricks where they go to learn how to be corrupt polititians and members of the "elite" ruling class, with lessons on how to take what they can with impunity from the other 99% of the population. Mostly they grow up to be total slimeballs

O. what's "catalepsy" "Cataplexy" ?
A man says that narcoleptics have a different sense of humor.
Yeah but I fell asleep reading your mind-numbingly boring piece-of-shit article.
https://massivesci.com/articles/nacrolepsy-humor-brain-ode-to-joy/

Catatonic: Awake but dead to the world.
Cataleptic: Catatonic with stiffness (I was gonna say "with fries" but you'd all sue me and say I donated sums to a political party. Whatever morally reprehensible thing I've done in your eyes, what does it have to do with donating?)
If you tickle a cataplectic who is in a catatonic state and they become cataleptic...
Too much algebra, does not compute, insufficient data.
error...error...Landru, Help me!!

Anyway:
Find a joke that won't put her into a cataleptic cataplectic seizure, *That's what I meant to write.
(I mean, unless saying someone has catalepsy cataplexy is an unforgivable insult, then of course, nevermind)

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/things-people-with-narcol_b_10343256

Capture.thumb.JPG.0673a6495079671771ba15c6ddb0ffc8.JPG

• 2 weeks later...