9 minutes ago, foreversleep said:

Could that lead to a petroleum conglomerate getting drilling rights over his nose?  It could set a precedent and then nose pickers everywhere would no longer be safe.  ?

On the upside of that, just think of the royalties they would pay people.

13 hours ago, foreversleep said:

Could that lead to a petroleum conglomerate getting drilling rights over his nose?  It could set a precedent and then nose pickers everywhere would no longer be safe.  ?

girl-finger-up-nose-wiggle-random-135879giphy.gif

you did not understand the joke, there are a lot of people to drill in the nose.
We in Germany say then to this person, have you already found petroleum?
it is better and especially not offensive, than to tell him, he is an old sow. :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, foreversleep said:

Sandwich.jpg

Uh shit, I asked you in another thread to make me a nude clip :classic_ohmy::fearful::classic_blink:
Good that I have withdrawn my request, a post later.  :classic_smile:  What would I have become? A USB stick with a clip or CD/DVD ? OK  I am old, maybe an old video tape?

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Uh shit, I asked you in another thread to make me a nude clip :classic_ohmy::fearful::classic_blink:
Good that I have withdrawn my request, a post later.  :classic_smile:  What would I have become? A USB stick with a clip or CD/DVD ? OK  I am old, maybe an old video tape?

Gosh, video tapes, - I remember those, - maybe I'm getting old too.

In the past one or two of my ex's asked me to make them a cup of coffee.  Of course I'm not admitting to anything  ?

Oh yeah. Since I'm on the subject of Anime. What is the name of this Anime character?:

310?cb=20171020001632

Spoiler

Shinpachi from Gintama

Why is this even a spoiler? If you can't figure it out either something is wrong with your think nut or you don't anime.

4 hours ago, foreversleep said:

I was going to say the Invisible Man, - plainly I don't anime.

You don't anime!? You're missing on so much. Well actually no you're not. Some people like football and some prefer to find enlightenment on the top of a mountain but I don't care which team you play for really. 

If you do watch anime then I would recommend it.

Gintama is a parody show about an oddball ronin running an oddjobs in a pseudo-current-day Japan.

5 hours ago, Darkpig said:

You don't anime!? You're missing on so much. Well actually no you're not. Some people like football and some prefer to find enlightenment on the top of a mountain but I don't care which team you play for really. 

If you do watch anime then I would recommend it.

Gintama is a parody show about an oddball ronin running an oddjobs in a pseudo-current-day Japan.

They need to do a show about this actress.

Sorry, can't be obscure + Funny, But I'll edit this

whoa.jpg.ea2ed97b1e21410d877358380089a1ca.jpg

edit:

1026436501_Animejoke_7eda77_3461374.jpg.19658e26494d70173809e54ab41fc8d8.jpg

What are our boundaries?

On 8/4/2019 at 6:41 PM, foreversleep said:

Sandwich.jpg

What is this?

You hitched your un-funny wagon to HURR DURR GOOBLY GORP and it stayed un-funny.

5 years later, and you haven't learned a god damned thing.

Let me try to find something actually topical and funny.

...Gah. Fuck topical, Hopefully still funny.

11350604_10153427084426489_1828431984049334615_n.jpg