1 hour ago, SamBooka said:

This looked promising, but as per usual your quests dont progress, first quest for dancing, i talk to the barkeep, get a dress, talk to a client, dance for him, and then nothing happens, unless i have to dance for an hour or so (wich i havent tried). Also everytime i talk to a client, he gives me a dancing dress, so getting quite a stack of them.. Am i missing something?

The dancing furnitures have scripts for quest advance.

On 7/7/2019 at 8:34 PM, SamBooka said:

Then your scripts dont seem to work.

I just checked it : there are problems. I'll refresh them. And surely restrict it to player to avoid some problems (see bellow)

On 7/7/2019 at 9:04 PM, Jay1646 said:

I'm getting a CTD after being hired as a dancer.

Anyone else have this problem?

Did you wear the dancer clothe ? Maybe you have a body related problem

On 7/8/2019 at 11:48 AM, Johnnyone said:

In my Modcollection i wrote something like what you have done here. The idea is called "33. The Slave Arena". Maybe you can get some inspiration from that.

I don't know that mod...

On 7/5/2019 at 9:06 AM, Thornagar said:

I see that you are using cbbe dresses from the picture. is there or could there be a unb version?

All my mods are based to CBBE everytime I can or find something. I don't know how to modify meshes for bodies, I'm afraid you'll need to use bodyslide or do it yourself.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:27 AM, Jappa123 said:

Looks good! Looking forward more updates! 

2 things:

1.Girl at the entrance took some items from player just like that didnt say anything - kinda weird

2.Player got weapon in pit fight then there was another fight without weapon but player could still use weapon from previous fight, i suggest to remove weapon every fight especially when player is enslaved. 

Overall looking forward more updates especially related to slavery - maybe some day/night system like 3 jobs - night in cell and again 3 jobs, also would love to see some more zaz devices stuff :)

Keep up the good work! 

1 ; ?

2 : Another thing I need to fix.

night/day shift : interesting...

On 7/5/2019 at 11:40 AM, aspirine2 said:

it's kinda stable ...the only problem is the requirements ...i think so ... the mini games at the arena ..does it require any other mods ??

no. the requirement list is not si huge... it just need sexlab and zaz.

On 7/6/2019 at 7:49 AM, Celedhring said:

Is there any beast vs PC fights involved? Especially if the PC loses, she gets raped? 

no.

On 7/6/2019 at 7:25 PM, JustMe469 said:

Hey Delzaron, how about this add-on? A new game. You pay 100 septims for a drink and have 5 of them put in front of you. Choosing the right one, you win 200. 3 of them are just normal and nothing happens. But one is trouble! If you choose that one you pass out (fade to black) and awaken in the pit, naked, where you must win a battle to regain your freedom.

Bonneteau with a trick. I like it.

On 7/6/2019 at 11:33 PM, xyzxyz said:

In the oldest job quest  sexlab always chooses the same anal animation. Is that a bug or are my animation settings wrong?

The sex script is too restrictive. I should rewrite it.

On 7/7/2019 at 12:41 AM, xyzxyz said:

I tried a few quests as free and slave. As I said I had some problems. I had to loose a fight as slave and did that, but Borka reacted like I won and punished/raped the player.
How do I know how much money I'm in debt? I lost only 50 Septimes and did at least 5 paid quests so far.
And I never saw the prostitutes working.

Here is my log. I hope you can use it. It contains a lot of other mod rubbish.

Papyrus.0.log 220.57 kB · 0 downloads

I'll check it.

Use radiant prostitution : they'll suck dicks non stop.

On 7/7/2019 at 2:12 AM, xyzxyz said:

You will never find beasts in one of Delz mods. It's not his style.

Yes, except in AFS, FTD, TID... it's just here, it's not relevant.

On 7/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, SamBooka said:

This looked promising, but as per usual your quests dont progress, first quest for dancing, i talk to the barkeep, get a dress, talk to a client, dance for him, and then nothing happens, unless i have to dance for an hour or so (wich i havent tried). Also everytime i talk to a client, he gives me a dancing dress, so getting quite a stack of them.. Am i missing something?

My defaults are the same seems AFS dev...

The dance quest and spot scripts have problems.

Request: Option to fight a man in the arena. Maybe a customer? So he can fuck me if/when I lose, or such.

Edit: Bug report. If I enter the place as a female, it works fine. But when the quest to dance for people auto-starts at the entrance, if I am male, my controls are permanently disabled, until I reboot the game. Even "enableplayercontrols" doesn't help.

2 hours ago, Yuni said:

Request: Option to fight a man in the arena. Maybe a customer? So he can fuck me if/when I lose, or such.

There is a male combatant, and oddly my female PC got him twice, so my intent to use cowgirl anims got shot and I ended up pegging him before hitting the swap position key.

5 hours ago, Yuni said:

Edit: Bug report. If I enter the place as a female, it works fine. But when the quest to dance for people auto-starts at the entrance, if I am male, my controls are permanently disabled, until I reboot the game. Even "enableplayercontrols" doesn't help.

Do you know why the dance quest starts before you even get inside? It even tells me I'm done and to go talk to the client, but of course I have no idea who it was! And no matter who I talk to, or how many dances I do, the quest never completes. 

On 7/13/2019 at 6:22 AM, JustMe469 said:

Do you know why the dance quest starts before you even get inside? It even tells me I'm done and to go talk to the client, but of course I have no idea who it was! And no matter who I talk to, or how many dances I do, the quest never completes. 

It's dur to the scripts linked to the dances furnitures : it's not restricted to playerref.

aDA_DanceActivatorScript.pex aDA_Job_DanceScript.pex

Love the mod, if there were just some fine tuning to the arena it would be a very good mod:

1. Reduce the redundancy in dialogue (any time I request to fight, I have to ask leskit to fight, then wait for her reply, then talk to her again, then choose my option. Little too much unnecessary dialogue. I just want to say I'm ready to fight, and choose my options)

2.  Have option to only fight Men 

3. Creatures - Would be fun to fight trolls and werewolves in the pit, and if the PC loses she gets raped

On 7/20/2019 at 6:11 AM, Jay1646 said:

Love the mod, if there were just some fine tuning to the arena it would be a very good mod:

1. Reduce the redundancy in dialogue (any time I request to fight, I have to ask leskit to fight, then wait for her reply, then talk to her again, then choose my option. Little too much unnecessary dialogue. I just want to say I'm ready to fight, and choose my options)

3. Creatures - Would be fun to fight trolls and werewolves in the pit, and if the PC loses she gets raped

Right.

Wolfs, trolls, falmers and rieklings.

Werewolf could be someone new of combatants, as hidden talant.

great job delzeron, always liked your mods. I was wondering where the code was in the file for the enemy on the field? been looking but I just cant find it. just wanted to personalize and change the enemy in the pit, not to into lez stuff. great job tho.

On 7/8/2019 at 4:31 AM, poblivion said:

Hi, Delzaron this is a very promising MOD :classic_biggrin:. Can you add a option to fight with more opponents?

On 7/6/2019 at 4:12 PM, xyzxyz said:

You will never find beasts in one of Delz mods. It's not his style.

On 7/5/2019 at 9:49 PM, Celedhring said:

Is there any beast vs PC fights involved? Especially if the PC loses, she gets raped? 

On 7/25/2019 at 9:52 PM, Oroborus said:

Right.

Wolfs, trolls, falmers and rieklings.

Werewolf could be someone new of combatants, as hidden talant.

On 7/19/2019 at 3:11 PM, Jay1646 said:

On 7/12/2019 at 8:22 PM, JustMe469 said:

On 7/12/2019 at 6:16 PM, karlpaws said:

There is a male combatant, and oddly my female PC got him twice, so my intent to use cowgirl anims got shot and I ended up pegging him before hitting the swap position key.

so, couldn't this simply be done by converting the pit girls races in skyrim creation kit? change it to guys, falmers, whatever.