Hmmm, some nice new ideas by Nymra. Which got me thinking again about an earlier suggestion I made about a drinking game (some drinks are safe, some not so safe, lol!) Maybe one of the random drinks makes you pass out/black out. When you awake, maybe you are in stocks in the arena and for a time any npc can rape you. Or maybe you wake up and half your coin is gone. Or you awake naked and all items are gone, which triggers a small quest to do sexual favours with multiple people to get them all back.

22 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hmm... 

To make the fight compatible with Defeat mods, could you not say that one side wins when the other reaches like 30% health or 10% health? 
That way your fight system would still work and other mods would not trigger (hopefully :D)

I would also ban all weapons and magic and make the player and the NPCs use unarmed combat only.

If at least the fight system would work I would keep the mod in my LO because it is really nice feeling inside dark arena. 

I also suggest placing some furnitures inside the arena.

You could offer more jobs to do like

- beeing whipped by a customer in the arena,

- tied to fucking machine for 5 real minutes (300 seconds)

- put in cage with a troll/falmer/whatever for some fucking Scenes in the arena (like three?) 

NPC should try to fool the player or steal his money. 

It would also be nice if SIMPLE SLAVERY Could sell you to the Dark Arena with a dept of, I dont know, 1000? - 10000? and you have to work your way out?!

I don't know it will work. I suceed to sove the last NPC/npc fight problem in the lasrt version... and I fought a lot for this.

The weapons are chosen randomly. I designed that to make like the pit in Spartacus.

The place have not lot of space... whipping or fucking machine... I don't know.

It was not a bestiality mod, so...

NPC stealing money from PC : good idea.

DA can sell you to simple slavery, but there are not event in jfrazier mod for the opposite way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 8:59 AM, JustMe469 said:

Which got me thinking again about an earlier suggestion I made about a drinking game (some drinks are safe, some not so safe, lol!) Maybe one of the random drinks makes you pass out/black out. When you awake, maybe you are in stocks in the arena and for a time any npc can rape you. Or maybe you wake up and half your coin is gone. Or you awake naked and all items are gone, which triggers a small quest to do sexual favours with multiple people to get them all back.

Or you wake up and your boobs are gigantic?

Or you wake up and you have a high skooma addiction?

Or you wake up and you are pregnant and covered in cum?

Or you wake up ... in Red Wave?

Or you wake up and you have a new (devious) follower who you owe a lot of money to?

Or you wake up SD+ enslaved.

(The latter two are possible with mod events, I suspect Red Wave is too).

This drinking game idea - if it did something interesting - would be a huge plus for DA.

Right now, DA still feels like it needs something to motivate you to go there and play the games and get in trouble.

What if you can win special tokens (only) from DA games?

Turn in a lot of special tokens to get a reward (good slooty armor, magic items, etc)

Rewards are random, so you have incentive to keep handing in to see what you can get, and to get something you want to use.

Now you have more incentive to play...

But all games gain small chance of <something bad happens>, and accumulating chance of <something different bad happens>.

And the bad things that can happen are like the drinking game blackouts.

Also, add more dialog to one or two NPCs so they have a bit of an interesting story.

They need your help to get tokens.

Give them tokens and they will give you specific reward items, or gain dialogs to do sexy stuff (consensual).

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Or you wake up and your boobs are gigantic?

Or you wake up and you have a high skooma addiction?

Or you wake up and you are pregnant and covered in cum?

Or you wake up ... in Red Wave?

Or you wake up and you have a new (devious) follower who you owe a lot of money to?

Or you wake up SD+ enslaved.

(The latter two are possible with mod events, I suspect Red Wave is too).

This drinking game idea - if it did something interesting - would be a huge plus for DA.

Right now, DA still feels like it needs something to motivate you to go there and play the games and get in trouble.

What if you can win special tokens (only) from DA games?

Turn in a lot of special tokens to get a reward (good slooty armor, magic items, etc)

Rewards are random, so you have incentive to keep handing in to see what you can get, and to get something you want to use.

Now you have more incentive to play...

But all games gain small chance of <something bad happens>, and accumulating chance of <something different bad happens>.

And the bad things that can happen are like the drinking game blackouts.

Also, add more dialog to one or two NPCs so they have a bit of an interesting story.

They need your help to get tokens.

Give them tokens and they will give you specific reward items, or gain dialogs to do sexy stuff (consensual).

Interesting... a drinking game... I'll need to rebuilt a part of the DA (the part with the corridors...)

16 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

IS SEXLAB DEFEAT THE MASTER CAUSE OF ALL THOSE CTD'S ??? even when i get this mod working ...it's sudden death for my pc ..and restart from my latests save ...and loop continue ...!!

Probably not. Dark Arena CTDs a lot when I begin dialogs with NPCs.

I don't have Defeat or Death Alternative.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:00 PM, aspirine2 said:

damn...i wished that this mod would work smoothly ...

On 11/15/2019 at 11:23 AM, Lupine00 said:

Probably not. Dark Arena CTDs a lot when I begin dialogs with NPCs.

I don't have Defeat or Death Alternative.

I don't have these problems...

I don't use deafeat or death alternative.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

If I need to rebuild the arena, that's mine I'll be force to remove the current arena stuff (based on the ragged flaggoon), and design another thing (based on ratway cells).

What is your opinion ?

I understand correctly, that you want to completely redone the whole MOD?

10 minutes ago, poblivion said:

The arena itself, adding some options (machines, poker with big goals, lottery)

Reworking the battle (I don't like the male pitfighters, maybe adding a troll...).

The idea is to keept the same organization, but with different structure : a pit, around some games, a bar with dancers, and some rooms for the other games.

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

The arena itself, adding some options (machines, poker with big goals, lottery)

Reworking the battle (I don't like the male pitfighters, maybe adding a troll...).

The idea is to keept the same organization, but with different structure : a pit, around some games, a bar with dancers, and some rooms for the other games.

Personally I like having a mix of pit fighters. Could you somehow give people an option, like female only, or random with both?

On 12/1/2019 at 11:03 AM, poblivion said:

The arena itself, adding some options (machines, poker with big goals, lottery...)

Here a draft for the new arena. I'll built all the arena around (open walls at first floor, for spectators)

That will be complex to made : I prefered a round arena spectators can watch freely...

Capture d’écran (121).png

Here the new arena cell. As you see, it's bigger than the current one, and it will have :

- a bar zone

- a pit, linked to jails in sewers.

- 2 zones for gambling games.

It still a draft, some links between zones need to be designed, and some zones need some work too...

I plan to design the boss zone upper than the bar one.

So, It will have several levels :

floor for pit fitght and slaves, and some rooms (the machine one)

1st floor, bar, and gambling, merchants, loaner.

2nd floor : boss.

Other planned additions :

- a place for fuck machines.

- a lottery zone : each time you win a gambling game, you'll receive a ticket (a script wich very few chance to be called, default will be 1 to 50). The more you win, the more chance you get (add 1 to chance, max 10). You'll need to go into the lottery zone to trigger the event, which will happen only if you have a least 1 ticket, and only once per day. Random rewards, can be nice or shitty. All tickets become invalide after the tirage.

- a dangerous table, where you can get some outcomes.... simple slavery, SD, skooma addict, etc...

- a merchant for stolen items.

- a script with random chance to be stolen of some of your gold...

- a loaner, who will loan you money in exchange of your weapons, armor, your follower, and you... simple slavery outcome of course.

- contacting jfrazer succes to to integrate Dark Arena as simple slavery outcome.

- new pitfighter : a troll.

- followers management : if you're in dept or enslaved, your followers will be enslaved too, as whores and dancers. You'll need to pay to recover them.

Capture d’écran (122).png

7 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

please pay attention to the countless ctds ...you got hundreds fans here can't wait to enjoy your mod .. :) many thanks in advance ...

I don't have these ctds... so I can't fix somefix I can't see...

I need more details about it. Logs, for example.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the other thread in Simple Slavery Plus went offtopic:

Pit Fights:

why not add Defeat as Dependency and let that mod handle the "post combat" action? It has NPC vs NPC and PC vs NPC options.
You could also have a look at Slaverun Reloaded, there are arena fights there too (havent tested them yet).

Another option I suggested was that you stop combat before one actor is at 0 HP to prevent any interference with other mods. 

32 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Since the other thread in Simple Slavery Plus went offtopic:

Pit Fights:

why not add Defeat as Dependency and let that mod handle the "post combat" action? It has NPC vs NPC and PC vs NPC options.
You could also have a look at Slaverun Reloaded, there are arena fights there too (havent tested them yet).

Another option I suggested was that you stop combat before one actor is at 0 HP to prevent any interference with other mods. 

Slaverun arena stuff doesn't fit my prupose : in Dark arena, there is a large public who have to not interfere in the fight.

A fight between only two npcs is really easy, one with two npcs and a public who have to not being involved is difficult.

For now :

player vs pitgirl : work

Slave player, vs pitgirl : don't work

pit girl vs pitgirl : don't work.

I don't use defeat, so I don't know...

Here the new Dark Arena.

I need to know before realising the new version.

Do you prefer the new one (see the pics in this post), or the old one (based on the ragged flaggon) ?

I also made this :

- each game you win will give you a ticket.

- a lottery zone : for a ticket, 1/6 chance to get something between the flute and the daedric cuirass.

- a dangerous table, where you can get some outcomes.... simple slavery and skooma whore for now, I hope to integrate SD+ outcome event. If you win, 12000 septims in your pocket.

- contacting jfrazer succes to to integrate Dark Arena as simple slavery outcome.

Unfortunatly, I was forced to reinstall skyrim... and the annoying pitgirl problem come again... Maybe the problem is the faction aDA_ArenaFaction itself which is the cause of the problem... (figjhts between player and pitgirl work, but not between slave player and pitgirl, or pitgitl vs pitgirl).

ScreenShot2.bmp ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot4.bmp ScreenShot5.bmp ScreenShot6.bmp ScreenShot7.bmp ScreenShot8.bmp ScreenShot9.bmp