7 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

here are two logs one trying to load game inside the arena which ctd while loading and the other ctd just after talking to liskit 

Papyrus.0.log 7.88 MB · 1 download Papyrus.1.log 35.95 kB · 0 downloads

Ok, there is a problem with the two dark arena actor events. I should supress them.

But you have also a problem with shlongs : it seems it doesn't identify DA actors... or they have nothing special (no new races, females and males, etc...)

On 12/15/2019 at 1:45 PM, Delzaron said:

Here the new Dark Arena.

I need to know before realising the new version.

Do you prefer the new one (see the pics in this post), or the old one (based on the ragged flaggon) ?

I also made this :

- each game you win will give you a ticket.

- a lottery zone : for a ticket, 1/6 chance to get something between the flute and the daedric cuirass.

- a dangerous table, where you can get some outcomes.... simple slavery and skooma whore for now, I hope to integrate SD+ outcome event. If you win, 12000 septims in your pocket.

- contacting jfrazer succes to to integrate Dark Arena as simple slavery outcome.

Unfortunatly, I was forced to reinstall skyrim... and the annoying pitgirl problem come again... Maybe the problem is the faction aDA_ArenaFaction itself which is the cause of the problem... (figjhts between player and pitgirl work, but not between slave player and pitgirl, or pitgitl vs pitgirl).

4.12 MB · 12 downloads ScreenShot3.bmp 4.12 MB · 4 downloads ScreenShot4.bmp 4.12 MB · 4 downloads ScreenShot5.bmp 4.12 MB · 5 downloads ScreenShot6.bmp 4.12 MB · 4 downloads ScreenShot7.bmp 4.12 MB · 2 downloads ScreenShot8.bmp 4.12 MB · 3 downloads ScreenShot9.bmp 4.12 MB · 8 downloads

I like the new look, it seems roomier. And different from what I already know (the ragged flagon), so I like the new one best.

Also, I really like your new ideas for games. Higher risk means more fun!

Getting DA integrated with Simple Slavery is great! 

15 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

shlongs mod is working fine ..what are the  two dark arena actor events....sorry i 'm curious !!?

Actor eventsd quests based on radiant prostitution one : clients will go with whores and dancers.

your log show there are problems with these two quests.

20 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Actor eventsd quests based on radiant prostitution one : clients will go with whores and dancers.

your log show there are problems with these two quests.

can't wait for the fix then ...many thanks in advance ...

another note ...whenever the pc or the npc lose health .. they just fall essential on ground for amount of time till they recover and return to fighting ..no sex scene ...is this error a common or is it conflicting with sexlab survival ??

11 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

can't wait for the fix then ...many thanks in advance ...

another note ...whenever the pc or the npc lose health .. they just fall essential on ground for amount of time till they recover and return to fighting ..no sex scene ...is this error a common or is it conflicting with sexlab survival ??

conflict with sexlab survival, fkr sure.

My script is simple : npcs in dark arena are essential. If the npc pitfighter you fight reach 0 health, he loose, rape scene. If you go under 10% health, you loose, rape scene.

Ok....

Please, give me the tricks to include sexlab survival and defeat detection... explain me in term of code how these mods works. With esp detection conditions, I'll be able to update the arena scripts for all the two mods.

By the way, you didn't told me whoich arena you prefer... that's important...

Slsurvival ..detects female pc and npc inequality ..controls the health making it lower than male npc ..same goes for damage and magika ..stamina too...i can't help with the codes ..i 'm not a modder ...as for the arena ..i always enjoyed the wild cat arena at oblivion and any version would work for me ... the underground vibe is more thrilling and more real ..just more spectators with fix would make it the best mod ..but the new design looks promising ..so we await your upcoming polished release whatever it is ..

8 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

Slsurvival ..detects female pc and npc inequality ..controls the health making it lower than male npc ..same goes for damage and magika ..stamina too...i can't help with the codes ..i 'm not a modder ...as for the arena ..i always enjoyed the wild cat arena at oblivion and any version would work for me ... the underground vibe is more thrilling and more real ..just more spectators with fix would make it the best mod ..but the new design looks promising ..so we await your upcoming polished release whatever it is ..

the wild cat arena in oblivion ? Screenshots ?

5 hours ago, thegirlinchains said:

nvm its not the mod, im just cursed it seems :(

Haha! Yes, you and about half the people on here! Including myself. I don't have the same issue you have, but quite regularly I find something that doesn't want to work that day, in one of the mods I have added. Basically for me, it's because I'm far too lazy to learn everything about modding. I just want to use the mods and not think about how they work.

I can definitely say this mod has been created quite well (like all of Del's work) and other than one smallish issue on the first release, I have not run into any issues with it.

Happy 2020, hope your curse goes away!    ?

34 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

when can we expect the fix or the new arena ..??

right now... but why nobody aswered my question : do you prefer the old or current arena cell ?

It's important : i wish to finish this mod : your answer will determine the look of the arena.