16 hours ago, Delzaron said:

:)

I meant it a little fun :classic_biggrin:, but in the pit the lighting is not good ( lighting from the top creates strange shadows).

I have a smaller idea, would it be possible to do some special punishment for player character if he loses several matches in a row?  For example Lady Carnificina could have a new menu item :classic_tongue:

On 8/25/2019 at 6:11 PM, poblivion said:

I meant it a little fun :classic_biggrin:, but in the pit the lighting is not good ( lighting from the top creates strange shadows).

I have a smaller idea, would it be possible to do some special punishment for player character if he loses several matches in a row?  For example Lady Carnificina could have a new menu item :classic_tongue:

Good idea... I'll think about it.

1 hour ago, Oroborus said:

Non-standart request.

Could you please open dance job also for males ?

Also i know which outfit is needed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30616

Why not.

I'm not very favorable about that. In fact, the nude men slave foghters were my client request... and I planned to remove them for the public version.

Poll ?

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Good idea... I'll think about it.

I'm not very favorable about that. In fact, the nude men slave foghters were my client request... and I planned to remove them for the public version.

Poll ?

My vote is to leave it. I wouldn't mind another one being added actually.    ? 

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I'm not very favorable about that.

So it's your decision.

But this feature could make mod more unic.

Besides there is no ambitions to overcome the glory of "Isle of Mara", different types and approaches.

You can dance in that mod, but only like a slave, without any quest frames.

All your mods are unic, i thought it's a tradition.

On 8/28/2019 at 12:06 PM, Oroborus said:

Found annoying bug.

When you work as hooker all your past clients follow behind when you talk with another client about good place.

May be some script error.

Surely... I should investigate. I also add light in the arena.

On 8/28/2019 at 12:21 PM, Oroborus said:

So it's your decision.

But this feature could make mod more unic.

Besides there is no ambitions to overcome the glory of "Isle of Mara", different types and approaches.

You can dance in that mod, but only like a slave, without any quest frames.

All your mods are unic, i thought it's a tradition.

I'm not into gay stuff (says the guy who made mods themed on shamanism, bestiality, slavery, gore, lovecraftian, and cannibalism...)

23 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Or you're really, really good? :D

I think not...

Hi,

i just tried it. it looks really good!!!

But I also had a few issues:

- When betting on a fight, the fighters appear but never start to fight

- when playing roulette i can only bet on numbers

- i cannot find any 'working' whores. Should there be any dialog? With the ladies or the innkeeper?

The a question:

- You wrote in the description one could take control over it? How does this work?

And just (just my personal taste):

It seems that there's almost everybody randomly using the dance areas, would be somehow nicer if it would only be use by let's call them designated dance-girls

On 9/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, Beleg42 said:

Hi,

- i cannot find any 'working' whores. Should there be any dialog? With the ladies or the innkeeper?

The a question:

- You wrote in the description one could take control over it? How does this work?

It seems that there's almost everybody randomly using the dance areas, would be somehow nicer if it would only be use by let's call them designated dance-girls

On 9/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, Beleg42 said:

Hi,

The a question:

- fighter bug : I don't understand why they don't fight...

- yeah, it's a very simple roulette.

- theyre are 3 whores (the wenches). Radiant prostitution will make them more active.

After working enough, you'll get the opportunity for special jobs... at the end, you'll get a choice.

Yeah, the dance spots are furnitures, they're not restricted to a faction...

On 9/2/2019 at 12:30 AM, hakuvamp said:

hello my pj talks to the one at the entrance but does not give me an option to enter, he only denies the entrance

You yell a lot, no ?

On 8/29/2019 at 11:29 PM, Oroborus said:

So do i.

My character looks like non-op transgender, but that stuff is outside for me.

So if you thought for a second, i want to make dance some masculine nord with beard, no, that's ridiculous.

The entrance through a storage cupboard locked with a key, that issues a "you don't have a key" type message when you use it ... that's not ideal.

A regular door would make more sense. Why this broken cupboard?

I have some of the same issues as @Beleg42

• Pit fights do not start.
  • Roulette game differs from explanation of rules, which talks about pairs and "impairs" (I don't think this word is translated properly).
  • Dice game doesn't seem to work at all, I can pick a number but no outcome ever happens. I don't win or lose. I get a cursor to activate the die, but it doesn't respond.
  • I can find working whores though. I have Radiant Prostitution installed, so maybe that's why?
  • I could fight in the pit myself - that worked - but my followers were able to join in (I couldn't stop them, in fact), which made it rather easy.

It seems odd that Margret has no dialog, she should say something about herself.

The amount of CTD I get inside the dark arena area is many. So many. It's hard to do much without a CTD interrupting things.

I love how the arena interior looks. Really nice. And lots going on with the NPCs. It creates a great atmosphere.

The frequent CTDs make it unusable though.

Until the basic stuff works more reliably, with less CTDs, it's more a demo of a possible future than a working mod.

Last mod I had that has so many problems was ... Deadly Pleasures ... and before that Whiterun Brothel Revamp (which got pulled eventually).

TBH, I didn't really expect Dark Arena to ... work ... in any real sense, so I'm not so disappointed.

I wasn't expecting so many CTDs though.

A pity though, as it looks nice, and it's got a lot of potential.

As a starting point for a whole world of quests, it would be perfect.

On 9/8/2019 at 3:55 PM, Lupine00 said:

The entrance through a storage cupboard locked with a key, that issues a "you don't have a key" type message when you use it ... that's not ideal.

A regular door would make more sense. Why this broken cupboard?

Noted. A door will ne nicer, I agree.

I have some of the same issues as @Beleg42

• Pit fights do not start.
  • Roulette game differs from explanation of rules, which talks about pairs and "impairs" (I don't think this word is translated properly).
  • Dice game doesn't seem to work at all, I can pick a number but no outcome ever happens. I don't win or lose. I get a cursor to activate the die, but it doesn't respond.
  • I can find working whores though. I have Radiant Prostitution installed, so maybe that's why?
  • I could fight in the pit myself - that worked - but my followers were able to join in (I couldn't stop them, in fact), which made it rather easy.

• Pit fitghts : I don't know why, the script is good, the startcombat stuff and opposition factions too... the actors were set to be not so aggresive to attack anybody.
  • I need to improve the roulette stuff. The modulo script is not good as I expected.
  • Dice game works for me. Please show me pics.
  • Whores are set to work with two actor events : the one inside dark arena mod, and the one of radiant prostitution
  • Yes, you can....

It seems odd that Margret has no dialog, she should say something about herself.

Noted.

The amount of CTD I get inside the dark arena area is many. So many. It's hard to do much without a CTD interrupting things.

I got none...

I love how the arena interior looks. Really nice. And lots going on with the NPCs. It creates a great atmosphere.

The frequent CTDs make it unusable though.

Ok for the atmosphere. CTDs... I d'ont know, I don't face that problem.

Until the basic stuff works more reliably, with less CTDs, it's more a demo of a possible future than a working mod.

Last mod I had that has so many problems was ... Deadly Pleasures ... and before that Whiterun Brothel Revamp (which got pulled eventually).

The mods mostly works, the big problem I have to foix is the pitfights not working as expected... and I don't know why.

A pity though, as it looks nice, and it's got a lot of potential.

As a starting point for a whole world of quests, it would be perfect.

It was designed to be a small mod. I already proposed a partnership, but nobody were interested. So I decided to keep dark arena as little mod.

My next step is to convert all my mods for SSE... but I don't know how to do that. The tutos I found are not clear.

Hi Del,

I've been using this mod for a little while so thought I'd add my experiences so far. 

Most of the ctd that people talk about do not happen for me. It's pretty stable. 

I do have the issue of pit fights not starting though. If I fight in the pit, it works. But if I want to bet on a fight, the 2 fighters come out but never fight. At one point I used the "kill" player command (they are essential so I knew I wouldn't hurt them) and the winner then raped the loser, so the end part works fine, they just won't start the fight. Could it be something with faction settings? 

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Did you copy an AI package then modify it?

That seems to make them break.

No AI package. I use factions and start and stop combats commands.

2 hours ago, woop111 said:

hello, I could talk to  Keerava about the inn, but thats about it. i cant see any differences in the thieves guild o: where do i find the entrance? or am i missing something?

Hum, that's sound like a corrupted script.

The Arena entrance is in riften sewers, not in the ragged flaggon.

1 hour ago, woop111 said:

hm, where in riften sewers? which door? 

im confused, too. the screenshots show the ragged flaggon. 

He's made a copy of the Flagon for part of the area, but it is not in the Flagon.

If you go over the bridge in the sewers (if you have it down) and through the room where a Lowlife usually is (with the table in the middle and a cart near the stairs down into the Flagon) and keep going through to the room with the sun shaft, large root vines and a 2 handed iron axe on a chopping block, there is a door in a dark alcove to your left.

If this is your first time, in this game, through the sewers you normally have to jump down where the bridge is up, go through a few rooms, past Gian the Fist and into a room with a stone stairs with a swinging battering ram trap above your head.  That leads into the circular room with the sun shaft and the door will be on your right from this direction.

-  At least I think I have the door in the correct left/right from memory.

Just for a laugh I installed this into my SSE game and it worked!

I've encountered all the issues listed above with the following points to note:

When you get the 'special' clients in the private room... there's no private room. I go to where they are waiting (which appears to be where the fighters wait) and there's nowhere to go. They asked me to dance but there's no dance area.

The grammar could do with a lot of tidying up. I wish I knew how to edit the mod to do so, as I'd love to sort it out :)

I think this mod has loads of potential  - integrating DD items into the more 'advanced' prostitute quests could be fun, as well as more kinky outfits (but that's just me!)

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

He's made a copy of the Flagon for part of the area, but it is not in the Flagon.

If you go over the bridge in the sewers (if you have it down) and through the room where a Lowlife usually is (with the table in the middle and a cart near the stairs down into the Flagon) and keep going through to the room with the sun shaft, large root vines and a 2 handed iron axe on a chopping block, there is a door in a dark alcove to your left.

If this is your first time, in this game, through the sewers you normally have to jump down where the bridge is up, go through a few rooms, past Gian the Fist and into a room with a stone stairs with a swinging battering ram trap above your head.  That leads into the circular room with the sun shaft and the door will be on your right from this direction.

-  At least I think I have the door in the correct left/right from memory.

Oh I found it! Thank you! There could really be a quest marker or clearer directions haha ^^

Now, some bits work perfectly and some seem stuck:

Good 1) If i enter the pit as a fighter, it works nicely. My follower comes down to assist the fight though xD

Stuck 1) When I want to bet on a match, 2 npcs enter, but 1 is male, and no matter which pitgirl i bet on, it will always choose pitgirl 1. Also, the fight will not play, and there is no announcement from Lisskit like when i enter as a fighter.

Stuck 2) I notice some of the male NPCs are dancing, is that intended to be like this? XD i kinda like it as it adds a comedic effect though haha.

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

No AI package. I use factions and start and stop combats commands.

Perhaps the AI package they use is preventing combat.

Also, if you do faction changes, then try to start combat, you're going to need the AI stack to re-eval anyway.

This should happen anyway ... eventually ... but it could be a while.

You can force it, but it has hazards if they're already running certain packages when you do it. That shouldn't be so in this case, or at least won't be if you set them up with the correct AI to start with.