Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Perhaps the AI package they use is preventing combat.

Also, if you do faction changes, then try to start combat, you're going to need the AI stack to re-eval anyway.

This should happen anyway ... eventually ... but it could be a while.

You can force it, but it has hazards if they're already running certain packages when you do it. That shouldn't be so in this case, or at least won't be if you set them up with the correct AI to start with.

They have just a travel package, so I don't think it's the cause of the mess.

Link to post
8 hours ago, woop111 said:

Oh I found it! Thank you! There could really be a quest marker or clearer directions haha ^^

 

Now, some bits work perfectly and some seem stuck:

Good 1) If i enter the pit as a fighter, it works nicely. My follower comes down to assist the fight though xD

 

Stuck 1) When I want to bet on a match, 2 npcs enter, but 1 is male, and no matter which pitgirl i bet on, it will always choose pitgirl 1. Also, the fight will not play, and there is no announcement from Lisskit like when i enter as a fighter.

Stuck 2) I notice some of the male NPCs are dancing, is that intended to be like this? XD i kinda like it as it adds a comedic effect though haha.


 

Stuck1) it's a problem... and I don't know the solution. I tried something but it made the pitgirls attacking everybody...

Stuck2) just a comic effect, the dancing spot are not faction restrained.

Link to post
11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Stuck1) it's a problem... and I don't know the solution. I tried something but it made the pitgirls attacking everybody...

Stuck2) just a comic effect, the dancing spot are not faction restrained.

ah okay, thank you! im happy with the mod and hope to see what improvements may come in the future. i understand fixing takes time and effort, so i would like to acknowledge that :) will check back on this mod again in the future.

Link to post
19 hours ago, Delzaron said:

They have just a travel package, so I don't think it's the cause of the mess.

You should probably look more at how packages work. A travel package can easily block combat if it has higher priority.

 

Not saying that's your problem.

 

I think your problem is that you didn't re-eval the stack after changing faction.

Link to post
8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You should probably look more at how packages work. A travel package can easily block combat if it has higher priority.

 

Not saying that's your problem.

 

I think your problem is that you didn't re-eval the stack after changing faction.

Maybe. I'll add this to the script, and see what's happening.

Link to post

One potential bug (potential because it could be caused by mods on my end): I tried to enter as fighter myself, when choosing "fighting nude", all of my stuff gets taken as expected, when choosing to fight with my own weapon, none of my items get removed, a.k.a. I keep my armors as well. Could someone confirm this?

Link to post
23 hours ago, KuroDesu said:

One potential bug (potential because it could be caused by mods on my end): I tried to enter as fighter myself, when choosing "fighting nude", all of my stuff gets taken as expected, when choosing to fight with my own weapon, none of my items get removed, a.k.a. I keep my armors as well. Could someone confirm this?

I used form lists for these scripts. If your outfit (it's based on keywords) are not in that list, the script will not work.

Link to post

How do you start the new job?
Also bet for a pit girl to win, the fight doest start still.

And when i enter the pit to fight, the fight starts this time but never ends.

 

After some time i got a quest to talk to the boss and got some private jobs. When i try the dance one, if i am asked for second dance the quest doesnt progress when i dance. Also, weird but the private fight pit works fine!( i mean the simple one,not the private, have an issue and when your opponent enter the arena, the fight starts immediatly without any speech and never ends) :P

Link to post
On 9/25/2019 at 1:31 PM, Gimlord said:

How do you start the new job?
Also bet for a pit girl to win, the fight doest start still.

And when i enter the pit to fight, the fight starts this time but never ends.

 

After some time i got a quest to talk to the boss and got some private jobs. When i try the dance one, if i am asked for second dance the quest doesnt progress when i dance. Also, weird but the private fight pit works fine!( i mean the simple one,not the private, have an issue and when your opponent enter the arena, the fight starts immediatly without any speech and never ends) :P

I knwo for the pit fight... I don't know what is the problem, factions are good...

 

For the champion fight, maybe there are too aggressive. I'll check it.

Link to post

Finally, I solved the npc/npc pitfight problem  It linked to the zbfslavefaction : it's set zbfslavefaction is friend with itself.

So, I use a script to retire that faction from the npcs just before the fight, and add it again after. And It's working !

 

I also add some dancers... and thinking about a small quest for hiring them for dance... and more.

Link to post

DA has sandbox stuff in it, but I'm not sure what it's really for.

It's got loads of atmosphere, but the gameplay objective is unclear.

 

Is the idea you go to the arena for titillation? What is the gameplay result? You can possibly make money?

(I never won any game, always lost).

 

Or is it really all about getting in debt and enslaved?

 

 

What if it were about managing slave fighters? That would be different.

There are other arena mods, but they're all about you fighting, not training a stable of NPCs to win.

 

Succeed at managing fighters, and you make a lot of money.

Fail, and you get a lot of debt, and get enslaved ... but the enslavement needs enough depth to work.

 

I don't think there's enough depth there just now.

 

Maybe if you wired up DA to DP?

Maybe made it so that if you fail in DP you could end up in TitD?

(Yes, I get it that currently, there is no way to fail in DP).

 

It would be great now, with so many mods, if Delzaron could join them all up into something bigger. It would be like a major expansion for Skyrim; almost a whole world.

Then it would be a motivation to maintain and fix those other mods, because they would all be new and relevant again.

New content could fit within the spaces of that world, rather than being random stuff with no real connection to everything.

Delzaron started this with his earlier mods linking into TitD, but now it seems the idea has been abandoned.

 

 

 

Something else that struck me earlier today...

 

Delzaron has these mods that are very creative, and very interesting, but not polished up to work smoothly.

There are invariably a lot of bugs, many of them tend to be total showstoppers.

 

One thing that would help those mods progress, and work more reliably more of the time, is to stop trying to make everything from scratch.

Instead...

 

Rely on the 'best of breed' mods that do the jobs they do well.

Use DD to do its job; use MME to handle milking; use parasites; use hormones (you need to be careful mixing hormones and MME, but it can be done).

Use SD+ to deliver slavery capability where it's useful.

Use DF to deliver slavery capability, but build on it, where it makes sense to do so (and I think in DA and DP it would fit nicely, but in TitD, not so much).

In a more extreme case, you could even use Slaverun Reloaded. DA would integrate into it awesomely.

Use SLAdv to deliver your orgy functionality.

Use SLD to deliver your buffs, debuffs and device training - it ALSO has a sophisticated event driven sex system.

Rely on SLSO to deliver functionalties where having to give NPCs an orgasm becomes a game feature.

 

 

In code, you can modify DF debt, swap followers, or trigger deals, or do whatever you like from outside - and if people want mod events to keep that code well isolated, I am happy to deliver them.

 

It's possible to get help from other mod-makers to integrate. Want to add TitD locations to SexLab Adventures? Want to integrate DA or DP with RP or SWL?

They can help you do the patching and integrations in ways that are less fragile.

Some other mods don't change. Let's be realistic, Slaverun 3 beta is probably never going to get a code change now unless somebody takes it over.

 

Decisions like that would free up more time to be creative, and generate less bugs.

You have to give up a little control, but I think it could pay off.

 

Yes, reliance on other mods can make trouble if they are changed in unanticipated ways, but... given the problems already present, it would still be an overall benefit, and deliver a ton of new functionality without having to make it. By cooperating you can minimise the issues; get the mod events you need to do stuff in a clean and future-proof way.

 

 

e.g.

In TitD, chaurus breeder functionality could be done with SD+ creature enslavement.

Enslave the player to the chaurus in SD+ with papryus.

When you want to stop it, just yank the player out of SD+ with code.

 

In TitD, milking functionality could come from MME. They pump you up with MME lactacid, and you put MME milkers where appropriate. MME does the rest. Add some milking dialogs to NPCs if you want, MME already has support for them.

 

In TitD, want to do some chaurus pregnancy - use EC+ - simply set your NPC chaurus master up to spit at the PC a lot. EC+ will fire of its own accord. Result! You don't even need a code dependency.

 

In DP, you could be assigned a "handler" who looks after your work - one of the other girls for example - who is actually a DF follower.

When you go on the background story quests, you get that girl as the handler.

Other times you get whoever is most appropriate. DP can swap the actual follower used in DF very easily.

 

The boss in DP explains to you that your handler will manage your debt to HER. You need to make her enough money, or you will be in trouble.

Then the dialog options with the follower make sense in that context. No dialog is changed, and yet it still makes almost complete sense.

It's not as if DP's dialog is ... pristine ... right now, so any little oddities would be no big deal.

Add some story events where the follower hands the cash over to her boss to make it all obvious.

 

That would add a ton of extra depth and fun to DP.

Training, and other things that currently end up being mostly pointless could be tied into DF.

The handler demands you do it, or punishes you with debt.

The handler could probably manage a lot of your DP obligations through DF deals.

Tons of logic could be stripped from DP, so instead of having the closely guided sleep, work, practice, food, sleep cycle you simply have to keep the follower happy, and DP removes the followers lives at 8pm every night.

Some minor dialog and behaviour augmentations, and all the logic that was handled with fiddly "make that guy appear here, then lead you to there" logic could be removed. Instead the place you need to go it is marked on the map, and if you don't do as you're told, you get punished with debt. And as we know, if you let debt get out of hand, that ultimately leads to much, much worse in DF.

 

These are just examples. Maybe you don't want mod X or Y, and do want mod Z, but the point is that using existing content is much more efficient than making it, and it gets tested and made to work by others who care about the details of it. It's work that doesn't have to be done to make a Delzaron setting awesome.

 

There is a ton of stuff in TitD that works poorly. Most of it is already in other mods. Why not take advantage?

Link to post
On 10/12/2019 at 4:19 AM, Lupine00 said:

DA has sandbox stuff in it, but I'm not sure what it's really for.

 

Quote

DA has sandbox stuff in it, but I'm not sure what it's really for.

It's got loads of atmosphere, but the gameplay objective is unclear.

DA was a commission mod. All the things inside were requested by the commissionner, that's all.. After releasing it publicly, I decided to made some modifications... a,d to test some stuff.

Quote

 

Is the idea you go to the arena for titillation? What is the gameplay result? You can possibly make money?

(I never won any game, always lost).

 

Yes, you can win. Except Borka, the dremora, and the forsworm ravager, all pitgirls are set on player level. But yes, that's hard fight.

 

Quote

Or is it really all about getting in debt and enslaved?

No, that's just optionnal

Quote

 

What if it were about managing slave fighters? That would be different.

There are other arena mods, but they're all about you fighting, not training a stable of NPCs to win.

 

Interesting concept, but it's not the goal of DA.

 

Quote

I don't think there's enough depth there just now.

You can put in dept easily in DA... If you look clearly; all the games are at your disavantage. The blak jack one is cjeated (he bank can go upper 21, you can't)

Quote

 

Maybe if you wired up DA to DP?

Maybe made it so that if you fail in DP you could end up in TitD?

(Yes, I get it that currently, there is no way to fail in DP).

 

You can through simple slavery.
 

Quote


It would be great now, with so many mods, if Delzaron could join them all up into something bigger. It would be like a major expansion for Skyrim; almost a whole world.

Then it would be a motivation to maintain and fix those other mods, because they would all be new and relevant again.

New content could fit within the spaces of that world, rather than being random stuff with no real connection to everything.

Delzaron started this with his earlier mods linking into TitD, but now it seems the idea has been abandoned.


 

I need a team, and lot of time. My job and my girl friend take all of it.

 


 

Quote

 

Something else that struck me earlier today...

 

Delzaron has these mods that are very creative, and very interesting, but not polished up to work smoothly.

There are invariably a lot of bugs, many of them tend to be total showstoppers.

 

One thing that would help those mods progress, and work more reliably more of the time, is to stop trying to make everything from scratch.

Instead...

 

Rely on the 'best of breed' mods that do the jobs they do well.

Use DD to do its job; use MME to handle milking; use parasites; use hormones (you need to be careful mixing hormones and MME, but it can be done).

Use SD+ to deliver slavery capability where it's useful.

Use DF to deliver slavery capability, but build on it, where it makes sense to do so (and I think in DA and DP it would fit nicely, but in TitD, not so much).

In a more extreme case, you could even use Slaverun Reloaded. DA would integrate into it awesomely.

Use SLAdv to deliver your orgy functionality.

Use SLD to deliver your buffs, debuffs and device training - it ALSO has a sophisticated event driven sex system.

Rely on SLSO to deliver functionalties where having to give NPCs an orgasm becomes a game feature.

 

 

In code, you can modify DF debt, swap followers, or trigger deals, or do whatever you like from outside - and if people want mod events to keep that code well isolated, I am happy to deliver them.

 

It's possible to get help from other mod-makers to integrate. Want to add TitD locations to SexLab Adventures? Want to integrate DA or DP with RP or SWL?

They can help you do the patching and integrations in ways that are less fragile.

Some other mods don't change. Let's be realistic, Slaverun 3 beta is probably never going to get a code change now unless somebody takes it over.

 

Decisions like that would free up more time to be creative, and generate less bugs.

You have to give up a little control, but I think it could pay off.

 

Yes, reliance on other mods can make trouble if they are changed in unanticipated ways, but... given the problems already present, it would still be an overall benefit, and deliver a ton of new functionality without having to make it. By cooperating you can minimise the issues; get the mod events you need to do stuff in a clean and future-proof way.


 

 

Maybe.... but reducitng the number of dependencies is also good.

 

 

 

Quote

There is a ton of stuff in TitD that works poorly. Most of it is already in other mods. Why not take advantage?

TID...

 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Delzaron said:
Quote

I don't think there's enough depth there just now.

You can put in dept easily in DA... If you look clearly; all the games are at your disavantage. The blak jack one is cjeated (he bank can go upper 21, you can't)

Quote

 

Maybe if you wired up DA to DP?

Maybe made it so that if you fail in DP you could end up in TitD?

(Yes, I get it that currently, there is no way to fail in DP).

 

You can through simple slavery.

So, I follow the responses, except these two...

 

I don't understand how the comment about the games all being stacked against you relates to a depth of experience in Dark Arena.

 

I think maybe there is some confusion here over DEBT vs DEPTH ?

 

What I'm talking about, is that all the things to do are exhausted as an entertainment quickly, despite a lot of effort to develop them in the mod.

(The comment on debt was a different question/remark).

  • You would not spend much time playing the games, because you lose so much.
  • The pit fighting ... didn't work until just now ... so that wasn't an option.
  • And working to pay off debt ... I'm not sure it's fun for long ... it's quite simplistic/repetitive to play.

So there are several things to do, but none of them has any longevity.

 

 

Are you saying that you can become enslaved through Simple Slavery in Dark Arena and end up in Deadly Pleasures?

 

I wasn't aware that Deadly Pleasures was an SS destination mod. It is?

Is Things in the Dark also an SS destination mod?

Do I need to patch SS?

Link to post
4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

So, I follow the responses, except these two...

 

I don't understand how the comment about the games all being stacked against you relates to a depth of experience in Dark Arena.

 

I think maybe there is some confusion here over DEBT vs DEPTH ?

 

What I'm talking about, is that all the things to do are exhausted as an entertainment quickly, despite a lot of effort to develop them in the mod.

(The comment on debt was a different question/remark).

  • You would not spend much time playing the games, because you lose so much.
  • The pit fighting ... didn't work until just now ... so that wasn't an option.
  • And working to pay off debt ... I'm not sure it's fun for long ... it's quite simplistic/repetitive to play.

So there are several things to do, but none of them has any longevity.

 

 

Are you saying that you can become enslaved through Simple Slavery in Dark Arena and end up in Deadly Pleasures?

 

I wasn't aware that Deadly Pleasures was an SS destination mod. It is?

Is Things in the Dark also an SS destination mod?

Do I need to patch SS?

About DA fun : I'm open to all suggestions... and help !

 

Simple slavery have a link to TID, not DP (DP slavery is a very soft one)

 

 

Link to post

Hey It's a really nice mod Idea!

Just some Ideas:

 

-Additional Betting Conditions like winning more Money but in case you loose you have to be the slave of the winner through SD or something like that? Ofcourse it would only make sense with a non slave as an opponent.

-Maybe some Wolfs or Trolls as Opponents? 

 

Keep on the good Work! :D

Link to post
16 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Simple slavery have a link to TID, not DP (DP slavery is a very soft one)

That's what I thought.

 

You could toughen up DP so it can be played start to finish without the "holidays" or option to leave.

Would make an interesting mode.

 

But more reliable operation seems more important.

Link to post

Ah, man... I really love your ideas and all, but it is always the same issues :(

 

As soon as I enter the Dark Arena I lose some 20-30 FPS straight from script lag alone it seems.

For UUNP its a pain to look at the usual messed up bodies and textures :P

But that I could ignore.

 

Pit fight between NPC never starts -.-

Pit fight vs NPC starts, but it is virtually incompatible with any mod that makes the player Essential or has Combat Defeat features. 
I always lose against some kind of mage chick (fight naked, haha, then summon a wolf, lol! nice move).

 

But sadly, the fight never stops because when I lose I go into essential (from SM player essential mod) and when I stand up again the fight continues.

I also cannot surrender to the enemy NPC via my surrender mods, so its not useable.

 

The dancing job started before I was even allowed to work there, just because I used one of the poles to dance.

 

I really wanted this to work with the pit fight. Its a funny thing that is totally missing as a standalone mod maybe.

Still have to work my way up to the arena in Slaverun, tho :P

 

In General, maybe you should use no scripts or at least as little as possible and use classic questmarkers and ingame events as much as possible.

 

Why not make the Arena fight a brawl? 

 

Or why not make the arena fight "virtual" like giving out weapons that deal 1 damage only and then let the player win who hits 3 times first and stuff.

That way the fight would be decided without triggering ingame death or other mods that happen at zero HP.

 

 

Link to post
17 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ah, man... I really love your ideas and all, but it is always the same issues :(

 

As soon as I enter the Dark Arena I lose some 20-30 FPS straight from script lag alone it seems.

For UUNP its a pain to look at the usual messed up bodies and textures :P

But that I could ignore.

 

Pit fight between NPC never starts -.-

Pit fight vs NPC starts, but it is virtually incompatible with any mod that makes the player Essential or has Combat Defeat features. 
I always lose against some kind of mage chick (fight naked, haha, then summon a wolf, lol! nice move).

 

But sadly, the fight never stops because when I lose I go into essential (from SM player essential mod) and when I stand up again the fight continues.

I also cannot surrender to the enemy NPC via my surrender mods, so its not useable.

 

The dancing job started before I was even allowed to work there, just because I used one of the poles to dance.

 

I really wanted this to work with the pit fight. Its a funny thing that is totally missing as a standalone mod maybe.

Still have to work my way up to the arena in Slaverun, tho :P

 

In General, maybe you should use no scripts or at least as little as possible and use classic questmarkers and ingame events as much as possible.

 

Why not make the Arena fight a brawl? 

 

Or why not make the arena fight "virtual" like giving out weapons that deal 1 damage only and then let the player win who hits 3 times first and stuff.

That way the fight would be decided without triggering ingame death or other mods that happen at zero HP.

 

 

I always use CBBE. You need to find the appropriare meshes for your body mod, or use CBBE tool to convert it.

 

Yes, the firght stuff is independant from other mods like surrender or combat defeat features. The script is simple : if the opponent health reach 0, you win, if your health reach less than 100%, your opponent win.

Ideas to make that more interesting are welcome.

 

Ah, pole dance script... the problem it's the side quest begin stage is 0...

 

I never suceed to play with slaverun arena... or collosum (crash)

 

Brawl it's ok, but just toiuch, no. It's the dark arena after all, people pay for seing naked girls fighting, not escrime at the JO.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I always use CBBE. You need to find the appropriare meshes for your body mod, or use CBBE tool to convert it.

 

Yes, the firght stuff is independant from other mods like surrender or combat defeat features. The script is simple : if the opponent health reach 0, you win, if your health reach less than 100%, your opponent win.

Ideas to make that more interesting are welcome.

 

Ah, pole dance script... the problem it's the side quest begin stage is 0...

 

I never suceed to play with slaverun arena... or collosum (crash)

 

Brawl it's ok, but just toiuch, no. It's the dark arena after all, people pay for seing naked girls fighting, not escrime at the JO.

Hmm... 

To make the fight compatible with Defeat mods, could you not say that one side wins when the other reaches like 30% health or 10% health? 
That way your fight system would still work and other mods would not trigger (hopefully :D)

I would also ban all weapons and magic and make the player and the NPCs use unarmed combat only.

If at least the fight system would work I would keep the mod in my LO because it is really nice feeling inside dark arena. 

I also suggest placing some furnitures inside the arena.

You could offer more jobs to do like

- beeing whipped by a customer in the arena,

- tied to fucking machine for 5 real minutes (300 seconds)

- put in cage with a troll/falmer/whatever for some fucking Scenes in the arena (like three?) 

 

NPC should try to fool the player or steal his money. 

It would also be nice if SIMPLE SLAVERY Could sell you to the Dark Arena with a dept of, I dont know, 1000? - 10000? and you have to work your way out?!
 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...