7 hours ago, phil01991 said:

so, couldn't this simply be done by converting the pit girls races in skyrim creation kit? change it to guys, falmers, whatever.

I've used CK before, but I don't know how to do that. If someone could show me how that'd be great

7 hours ago, Jay1646 said:

I've used CK before, but I don't know how to do that. If someone could show me how that'd be great

I changed them last night and it seamed to work pretty well. I just opened ck, searched for pit under all, and changed the character data to something else. you can make them males, falmer, or whatever.

zDarkArena.esp

here is a file I just did really quick that changes all the fighters to males. they can be changed to anything really.

here is how you do it.

open skyrim creation kit

load up zdarkarena.esp. set it as active

after it loads, click on all inside the left window

type in pit into search

look for people labeled as pit girls

click on them

inside the edit screen, go to first tab

select, deselect females. change race to whatever. just make sure that you add the combat animations appropriate for the race.

and there you go, done. the file I made was a super quick just turn everything to males.

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

That's not planned... maybe for special jobs...

Could be fun for a arena on hard mode too. Sexy or just challenging. I tried to read your scripts but didn't fully understand where to find everything lol. Is it a simple script change to add it? Might give it a shot later. Need to know more about scripts for future mods

So how does the sex work.. work? They say "lead the way" or something and then they don't follow. I don't have any followers and it was a new game just started at Riften inn (CCAS start). There are a couple beds i can sleep in but if i do that it's just normal sleep. Confused. Don't even know what room or if room at all i should lead them to.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

So how does the sex work.. work? They say "lead the way" or something and then they don't follow. I don't have any followers and it was a new game just started at Riften inn (CCAS start). There are a couple beds i can sleep in but if i do that it's just normal sleep. Confused. Don't even know what room or if room at all i should lead them to.

Which quest ? the private job quests are... buggy. The word is weak.

For the standard whore job, you propose the client, the radiant quest start. The NPC is registered in an alias. You propose the client to follow you, he's following you. After, you ask him for sex, and for money.

On 7/5/2019 at 9:27 PM, llokii70 said:

Is it SE compatible...wasn't sure as in the requirements it just says not applicable.

I second this comment, 'cause this one mod sounds really good, but I've change to Special Edition the last month. Radiant prostitution lite works on SE soo I was wondering if you could  make a version for SE, I could do the test for you 

i just installed this mod and i got a couple of problems: 

1st. Dark Arena obliterates my frame rate. my rig is: i7-8700K rtx2080 16gb 2666hz ram

2nd. quest "nice moves" starts out of nowhere. i just wonder around without talking to anyone and it just freezes my char for a second and gives me a quest like im already employed

3rd. when i finish dancing, gambling or watchinf the fight game CTD on me

On 8/4/2019 at 4:47 PM, kef34 said:

i just installed this mod and i got a couple of problems: 

1st. Dark Arena obliterates my frame rate. my rig is: i7-8700K rtx2080 16gb 2666hz ram

2nd. quest "nice moves" starts out of nowhere. i just wonder around without talking to anyone and it just freezes my char for a second and gives me a quest like im already employed

3rd. when i finish dancing, gambling or watchinf the fight game CTD on me

I found the origin of the problem. Please use the pack of esp and scripts I posted... somewhere.... I'll make an upload since I can...

On 8/6/2019 at 11:39 AM, Delzaron said:

I found the origin of the problem. Please use the pack of esp and scripts I posted... somewhere.... I'll make an upload since I can...

I think you posted the 2 files on page 2 of this thread. I used them and the mod works much better. Thanks! 

On 7/17/2019 at 9:18 PM, Delzaron said:

It's dur to the scripts linked to the dances furnitures : it's not restricted to playerref.

aDA_DanceActivatorScript.pex 880 B · 18 downloads aDA_Job_DanceScript.pex 1.21 kB · 20 downloads

so where to put them or what to do with them....

also i got the problem that im to watch the fight if i place a bet, but the two fighters are just standing there and nothing happens...

EDIT:

found the place for the scripts...

but this is not availeble as a Simple Slavery target....

but that would be great.....

On 8/9/2019 at 9:22 PM, MetZwerg said:

also i got the problem that im to watch the fight if i place a bet, but the two fighters are just standing there and nothing happens...

EDIT:

I know, factions problems. Before, they fought, and now they don't want...

On 8/9/2019 at 9:22 PM, MetZwerg said:

EDIT:

You can be sold by the dark arena to simple slavery market, not the opposite way... until simple slabvery mod author add the path.

Hi. I'm trying out this mod as I type this (I'm alt-tabbed), and I wanna drop a few suggestions for future updates, alongside reporting a few bugs.

1 - As soon as I reached the Dark Arena cell, I was stripped of all controls and was forced to stand there for about ten seconds, before the mod allowed me to move around again. Is this a bug or intended? Anyway, I spoke to the guard, and she gave me two dialogue options for essentially the same outcome. I'd remove one of the dialogue trees completely and just one that would go something like, "Is this the dark arena?", to which she replies, "only if you have gold", and then if you don't, she tells you to piss off; otherwise, if you do, she welcomes you, tells you the fee and lays down the rules (what you can and can't do, etc).

2 - I also got the 'dancer' job automatically as soon as I entered the dark arena, without even speaking to anyone or doing anything at all. I'm guessing this isn't intended. While we're at it, the dancer job doesn't seem to work properly. You talk to the bartender, get the job, and then he tells you to look for clients. I talk to people and ask them if they want to watch me dance, they say 'sure' and start following me around. I get into one of the dancing spots, press E to start dancing, and my character does dance, but never seems to stop. I'm guessing you're not supposed to cancel the dance with E, but if I don't, my character stays there perpetually, and if I do, the client doesn't seem to get any new dialogue. Also, the 'I offer sweet dances' dialogue never seems to disappear, even after you tell the client you're gonna dance. And you can spam it as well to get infinite dancer clothes.

3 - I also tried the whore job, and it seems to work well enough, although the navmeshing in the place seems to be just plain bad, maybe because there are so many NPCs trying to use the same path. My client's rarely if ever followed me properly, they'd usually take the long way back around the arena and then finally into those corridors next to the bar. Also, even after finishing the job, my clients kept following me and would never stop. Actually talking to the clients seem to be really convoluted as well, as you first have to look for someone who wants to buy your services, then you have to close the dialogue tree, talk to the client again, tell him to follow, then after you're done you have to ask for money. It's just plain weird.

Conceptually it seems like a cool mod. I really wish we got something like Bravil Underground (the old Oblivion mod) too.

19 minutes ago, shunter said:

Hi. I'm trying out this mod as I type this (I'm alt-tabbed), and I wanna drop a few suggestions for future updates, alongside reporting a few bugs.

1 - As soon as I reached the Dark Arena cell, I was stripped of all controls and was forced to stand there for about ten seconds, before the mod allowed me to move around again. Is this a bug or intended? Anyway, I spoke to the guard, and she gave me two dialogue options for essentially the same outcome. I'd remove one of the dialogue trees completely and just one that would go something like, "Is this the dark arena?", to which she replies, "only if you have gold", and then if you don't, she tells you to piss off; otherwise, if you do, she welcomes you, tells you the fee and lays down the rules (what you can and can't do, etc).

2 - I also got the 'dancer' job automatically as soon as I entered the dark arena, without even speaking to anyone or doing anything at all. I'm guessing this isn't intended. While we're at it, the dancer job doesn't seem to work properly. You talk to the bartender, get the job, and then he tells you to look for clients. I talk to people and ask them if they want to watch me dance, they say 'sure' and start following me around. I get into one of the dancing spots, press E to start dancing, and my character does dance, but never seems to stop. I'm guessing you're not supposed to cancel the dance with E, but if I don't, my character stays there perpetually, and if I do, the client doesn't seem to get any new dialogue. Also, the 'I offer sweet dances' dialogue never seems to disappear, even after you tell the client you're gonna dance. And you can spam it as well to get infinite dancer clothes.

3 - I also tried the whore job, and it seems to work well enough, although the navmeshing in the place seems to be just plain bad, maybe because there are so many NPCs trying to use the same path. My client's rarely if ever followed me properly, they'd usually take the long way back around the arena and then finally into those corridors next to the bar. Also, even after finishing the job, my clients kept following me and would never stop. Actually talking to the clients seem to be really convoluted as well, as you first have to look for someone who wants to buy your services, then you have to close the dialogue tree, talk to the client again, tell him to follow, then after you're done you have to ask for money. It's just plain weird.

Conceptually it seems like a cool mod. I really wish we got something like Bravil Underground (the old Oblivion mod) too.

replace the two "dancer_job" scripts with the ones he offers a few posts back...

51 minutes ago, executaball said:

Hey, Delzaron, I've been PM-ing you to try to get some more information about your Patreon. Let me know if I should contact you another way.

you can contact me here.

I don't go often on my patreon account, so I don't see the mails very often...