SPAM in log

ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.TextureCheck() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 83
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.TextureMenu() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 115
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.OnGameReload() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 139
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[10/26/2021 - 07:13:01PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.TextureCheck() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 77
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.TextureMenu() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 116
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.OnGameReload() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 139
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
stack:
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.TextureCheck() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 77
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.TextureMenu() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 117
[10/26/2021 - 07:13:02PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]

Edited by zer02

I managed to get WetFunctionRedux SE working for futa characters. In an attempt to reduce seams I stuck to the same convention naming the textures as with the body textures. The mod will apply a wetschlong_DS0_s texture. Where D(rops) and/or S(weat) is switched for 0 or 1 depending on the configuration of the mod.
I modified the WetFunctionEffect script to check the SexLab gender of a target. With my modification WetFunction also recognizes if a character receives or looses a schlong. It does so by recognizing the "ReSchlongify" modevent. So I guess SexLab and SOS are both needed for the modified script. (Which shouldn't be a problem if one is playing as Futa)
Thanks again @Andreis for this mod and your permission to modify it!

I also attached my (badly made) wet schlong textures, those are meant to be used with the awesome TRX Schlong by @m4mk203. I used the wet subsurface textures found in @Papitas 4k CBBE Wet textures. Thanks for your permission!

Installation-wise just make sure my modification overwrites the original mod.

Spoiler

I really do not know how to work with textures, so hopefully this modification is interesting enough for someone to make some better wet textures for the schlong,

Schlong with only drops:

100_only_drops.png.bc0b654e78cf024b67a5e43b9a6ad914.png

Schlong with only sweat:

010_only_sweat.png.68ec4baa44bfdac69a5e4c63bc14e9ec.png

Schlong with sweat and drops:

110_drops_and_sweat.png.d735315a4693ff0f68183ba2ed3220e4.png

Edit: I forgot to uncomment sth in the script. I reuploaded the fixed version.

WetFunctionRedux TRX Wettexture.7z

WetFunctionRedux SE Futa Support.7z

Edited by kle500
On 10/26/2021 at 5:20 PM, zer02 said:

ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.TextureCheck() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 83
    [WetFunctionMCM (5F000800)].wetfunctionmcm.TextureMenu() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line 115

If PC dies (even if by console command) then reload fails with same trace for me, except in my case it's not just spam in the log - it's black screen with music in the background and necessity to kill game process manually/pskill, since ALT-TAB to any other app does not actually draw anything new nor the game console seems to be accessible (even if invisible).

I remember using this mod on my first playthrough, but then I didn't have such problems (had different ones, but that's irrelevant at the moment).

edit:

Actually it seems like something else is the cause of blackout after death, so NVM.

Edited by PippinTom
errata
5 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Some MCM menus take a while to register. How long did you wait?

I've had the mod installed for several months and I used to see the MCM. But several characters and like 100+ mods ago it just vanished. It is extremely difficult to tell what the issue is, I have tried the ESP loaded at the top and bottom of my load order, disabling NLMCM and MCM helper, and have not gotten the MCM back. When I tested I didn't wait very long for the MCM to show up, but I do know that it has been missing for a long time.

Edited by BookReader101
15 hours ago, BookReader101 said:

I've had the mod installed for several months and I used to see the MCM. But several characters and like 100+ mods ago it just vanished. It is extremely difficult to tell what the issue is, I have tried the ESP loaded at the top and bottom of my load order, disabling NLMCM and MCM helper, and have not gotten the MCM back. When I tested I didn't wait very long for the MCM to show up, but I do know that it has been missing for a long time.

You could try typing "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" into the console. This helped me out to get the MCM back for some mods. But I am not sure what else this command does. 

On 11/10/2021 at 3:20 PM, kle500 said:

You could try typing "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" into the console. This helped me out to get the MCM back for some mods. But I am not sure what else this command does. 

Nah it's still missing, registering 58 MCMs when I do that though. Maybe one of the mods with an MCM has a dirty script or something, but as far as I'm aware this mod's MCM is the only one missing.

Edit: After hours of hierarchical troubleshooting, the issue is 100% no argument being caused by devourment for some reason.

Edited by BookReader101

Just lurking around and happened to run into this. Great mod and def an effective and immersive way to spice things up!

I saw this, though:

dragonling.png.3ddedea15c8a9e26362cffb83a4dcdb6.png

So perfect! ?‍?? Is this just some really clever modeling/posing, an equipable item or a follower? I would love to know! Whatever it is, the idea of a lil Dragonling hanging around on the PC is an awesome concept.

Anyway, I digress. Keep up the great work!

I was just pointed to the fact that this mod added "High Poly head Compatibility" for SE.

My questions regarding this:

1. does it really work? I ve seen fixes before but they all did not work for me

2. if it works, how was it achieved?
I noticed, that the problem seems to originate from the naming of the headparts in the ESM, meaning the "EditorID" differs from the "Name"

This prevented my scripts from catching the parts correctly, the same problem is with mods like Dints HDT Hairstyles sadly...

If there is a script method to circumvent the wrong naming of the ESM I would love to learn about it. I could update WetFunction for LE with it and also fix my problems that I have with Naked Defeat and certain hairstyle mods. 
Thx alot! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 10:23 AM, kle500 said:

I managed to get WetFunctionRedux SE working for futa characters. In an attempt to reduce seams I stuck to the same convention naming the textures as with the body textures. The mod will apply a wetschlong_DS0_s texture. Where D(rops) and/or S(weat) is switched for 0 or 1 depending on the configuration of the mod.
I modified the WetFunctionEffect script to check the SexLab gender of a target. With my modification WetFunction also recognizes if a character receives or looses a schlong. It does so by recognizing the "ReSchlongify" modevent. So I guess SexLab and SOS are both needed for the modified script. (Which shouldn't be a problem if one is playing as Futa)
Thanks again @Andreis for this mod and your permission to modify it!

I also attached my (badly made) wet schlong textures, those are meant to be used with the awesome TRX Schlong by @m4mk203. I used the wet subsurface textures found in @Papitas 4k CBBE Wet textures. Thanks for your permission!

Installation-wise just make sure my modification overwrites the original mod.

Reveal hidden contents

I really do not know how to work with textures, so hopefully this modification is interesting enough for someone to make some better wet textures for the schlong,

Schlong with only drops:

100_only_drops.png.bc0b654e78cf024b67a5e43b9a6ad914.png

Schlong with only sweat:

010_only_sweat.png.68ec4baa44bfdac69a5e4c63bc14e9ec.png

Schlong with sweat and drops:

110_drops_and_sweat.png.d735315a4693ff0f68183ba2ed3220e4.png

Edit: I forgot to uncomment sth in the script. I reuploaded the fixed version.

WetFunctionRedux TRX Wettexture.7z 1.57 MB · 104 downloads

WetFunctionRedux SE Futa Support.7z 13.6 kB · 97 downloads

Hi,

In this post (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124338-wet-function-redux-se/?do=findComment&comment=3552245), I asked about getting wetfunctioneffect.psc to compile because I'm trying to merge some changes that allow for external events. I see that you did get it to compile. Can you either compile mine for me, or help me understand why it fails to compile for me? I spent a couple of days adding mods and chasing around the compile errors I get, but finally gave up on it after resolving a half-dozen or so errors.

14 minutes ago, Visionarys said:

I could never get this mod to work on runtime 1.6.323 and i have no clue how to make it work. Even on vanilla skin/body the mod doesnt work, ive also tried cbbe and fairskin texture still no luck.

make sure you have all dependencies and no dependency is overwritten by a wrong version (can happen with racemenu, papyrus, skyUi etc. ). meaning use a mod organizer to see exactly if anything is overwritten which should not

I'm getting a strange bug post patch where the effect will only apply while wearing clothes. I've reinstalled the mod, its dependencies and all my body mods after downgrade patching but nothing seems to be helping. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Opening and closing Racemenu seems to fix it, little bit annoying to need to do that every time I take clothes off but w/e.

Edited by ickleShawnie
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having this really strange bug, everything work as intended with NPCs, but the player character randomly gets a weird texture issue (probably gloss) only on the body, head and feet always work as intended.

The only way I can fix it is opening RaceMenu and load a preset, then it works until it happens again, usually after loading a save. Any way to fix it permanently?

I also have trouble with mod when it is working properly it is out of this world I love it, but when it's not it is frustrating. I have dumped data reinstalled tried targeting everything. I had it working great on 2 of 5 play threws. Then I tried to figure out what I did on the ones that were working, needless to say I only have it working on 1 now hehe. There's a lot to be said for the old frase "keep it simple stupid". This works well for computer challenged people like myself. 5 pages of settings is a bit much imo. I would like to see 1 page, because I don't wanta use physical resources, I want it on bare skin 24/7, and to have 3 sliders with a few buttons for who to apply it too. I don't mean to come across like an asshole, like I said when this mod works my girls look smoking hot. I just want them to look that way day night cold or hot.

On 12/25/2021 at 12:09 PM, jinnykrage said:

I also have trouble with mod when it is working properly it is out of this world I love it, but when it's not it is frustrating. I have dumped data reinstalled tried targeting everything. I had it working great on 2 of 5 play threws. Then I tried to figure out what I did on the ones that were working, needless to say I only have it working on 1 now hehe. There's a lot to be said for the old frase "keep it simple stupid". This works well for computer challenged people like myself. 5 pages of settings is a bit much imo. I would like to see 1 page, because I don't wanta use physical resources, I want it on bare skin 24/7, and to have 3 sliders with a few buttons for who to apply it too. I don't mean to come across like an asshole, like I said when this mod works my girls look smoking hot. I just want them to look that way day night cold or hot.

did you even look at the settings.... its as simple as can be. mos the settings are just you adjusting the values to get how wet you watn them to be.
your issue is probably simply you never uped your overlay count probaly.  5 pages is better than 1 page that super long. every settin g page is set to a different overall function scope. wow so freaking hard......this is a mod that YOU GET WET as you do things and such. this nto a mod for those wanting to stay looking like diped in oil 24/7.

if you want wet look 24/7 your better off editing the mesh directly.

On 12/25/2021 at 12:09 PM, jinnykrage said:

I want it on bare skin 24/7, and to have 3 sliders with a few buttons for who to apply it too. I don't mean to come across like an asshole, like I said when this mod works my girls look smoking hot. I just want them to look that way day night cold or hot.

It's clear that this isn't the mod that you want. The whole purpose of this mod is that if you are out in the rain, if you are swimming, if you use a lot of stamina......then you will get a layer of water on your skin, in varying degrees of wetness all the way up to saturation. It's not designed to be a 24/7 wet look. It's supposed to vanish in the same way as real water/sweat on your skin. You need a mod that puts a permanent wet look or oily/shiny skin on your character. This is not that mod.

Edited by Sandatharius