7 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Works fine with this version in my game.

I can't make it works, i can apply the sweting manually via MCM, but nothing else.

I set stamina, magika, etc, up to 10, but i didn't see any changes, so i thought it was because of the version of the game.

On 10/9/2020 at 12:16 PM, Caenarvon said:

For anyone still having issue with wet effect not working on Hipoly head, a simple solution I found is to just install the latest hipoly head and then refresh your character head on head part tap in the racemenu. 

Thank you, this worked

• 3 weeks later...

I get a strange issue where the mod works perfectly for a time on my character, follower, PAHE slaves, etc.

Then, for no particular reason, it stops working -- no wet, no shiny, no nothing -- just a matte skin (not even default skin) on my character, while continuing to work perfectly on every other NPC.  If I exit the game completely and continue from where I left off, it will work -- until I go through a door or load up a different worldspace, and then it all goes matte again.

If I exit the game and load a much older save, it again will work for a while -- but something will eventually cause it to fail.

Yes, I've cleared all data, reset, etc. with no effect.

Thought I'd leave a comment here for anyone else who uses a similar mod setup.

@Nymra's guide for fixing High Poly Head's esm works well in SE, although I'm not sure it's as needed (worked without the fix for me).

However if YPS Fashion is installed, and Hair styling is enabled, make sure to turn off "Frequent Hair Update".

Frequent hair update causes a refresh of the head NiO layers every 20 seconds, which causes Wet Function Redux's layers to be removed until they are refreshed by the next stat update.

Disabling Frequent hair update causes the hair to only be updated once per day, which is fine if "fast hair growth" isn't enabled.

The true way to fix this would be to uncheck "do NiO update after hair update", but when using SMP hairs this often causes glitches. If disabling this doesn't break anything, it would work too.

I looked through the pages and saw that it was discussed but still no resolution for me: wetfunctionredux works in my game but now cum textures don't show up. I have tried alternative cum textures but still nothing. Anyone have a solution to this problem? Been working on it for a few hours and getting the brain drain. Thanks!!

I've got a small issue where when I remove my armor the gloss affect gets removed. I have it set to force a gloss value of 300 and a specular value of 3. It takes a second to apply the affect when I put on armor but then its fine and working normally but when I take it off and am nude the skin reverts back to default and doesn't reapply even after waiting a while irl or waiting an hour ingame. anyone got any clue as to what's going on?

-Edit when I goin to racemenu and change weight by any amount it will apply and stay until I unequip armor again

How do I uninstall this completely?  I could never get it to work right, instead it just made my skin highly reflective, but only on the body, not the head, hands or feet.

I told the mod to reset the character, unregistered, and uninstalled the mod.  But my skin still turns that same reflective look if I change armor.  I cleaned the save file, still reflective.  Nothing I do removes the effect and sets it back to default.

Help please?

1 hour ago, aurreth said:

How do I uninstall this completely?  I could never get it to work right, instead it just made my skin highly reflective, but only on the body, not the head, hands or feet.

I told the mod to reset the character, unregistered, and uninstalled the mod.  But my skin still turns that same reflective look if I change armor.  I cleaned the save file, still reflective.  Nothing I do removes the effect and sets it back to default.

Help please?

Fixed it.  Used Estrus on myself, let it apply it's wet effect then remove it, which fixed the glowy overlay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mod works pretty well. I just want to report an issue I had. 

If the mod is used in conjunture with "Fair Skin Complexion", the wet effects stop appearing. I tested this both by jumping in water and by setting wetness to 10 in the mcm.

When I uncheck Fair Skin in my load order, everything is normal again. It could be that FSC also uses specular maps and has a wet body effect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 9:06 AM, Viskym said:

I received log spam like this. And random CTDs when NPCs are too much.

[04/12/2020 - 02:03:45PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [WetFunctionMCM (60000800)].WetFunctionMCM.TextureCheck() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line ?
    [WetFunctionMCM (60000800)].WetFunctionMCM.TextureMenu() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line ?
    [WetFunctionMCM (60000800)].WetFunctionMCM.ecPage() - "WetFunctionMCM.psc" Line ?
    [WetFunctionMCM (60000800)].WetFunctionMCM.OnPageReset() - "ecMCM.psc" Line ?
    [WetFunctionMCM (60000800)].WetFunctionMCM.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

AFAICT, this is a bug in either WetFunctionMCM's TextureCheck function or the PapyrusUtils's StringUtil.Split function...

I managed to fix it by changing

parts = StringUtil.Split(partList, ",")

to

parts = StringUtil.Split(partList, delim=",")

in WetFunctionMCM, line 83.

I have no idea why the native Split function would require naming the function argument, but it seems to clear up the error.

FWIW, I also moved the while loop right after that under the if statement. That way you don't need the string array variable outside of the if statement, but I think that's mostly a cosmetic refactor.

I don't have Frostfall installed, so I can't compile without commenting out the Frostfall code usage, otherwise I'd upload the file. But if you know how to code & compile scripts, you should be able to make the change yourself. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 2:46 PM, wollboi said:

I use it on 1.5.97 with no problems.

The oldest version of the game you can go is version 1.5.50.0, (Aug 2018), of the game because it could use SKSE version 2.0.8 with Papayrus Utils version 3.5. This is because versions early than 3.5 of Papyrus Utils had a bug in ScanCellActors which meant that function didn't work and is used in the Update Event of wetfunction redux.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:49 AM, hornykarl said:

AFAICT, this is a bug in either WetFunctionMCM's TextureCheck function or the PapyrusUtils's StringUtil.Split function...

I managed to fix it by changing

parts = StringUtil.Split(partList, ",")

to

parts = StringUtil.Split(partList, delim=",")

in WetFunctionMCM, line 83.

I have no idea why the native Split function would require naming the function argument, but it seems to clear up the error.

FWIW, I also moved the while loop right after that under the if statement. That way you don't need the string array variable outside of the if statement, but I think that's mostly a cosmetic refactor.

I don't have Frostfall installed, so I can't compile without commenting out the Frostfall code usage, otherwise I'd upload the file. But if you know how to code & compile scripts, you should be able to make the change yourself. 

Would you mind sharing that fix with us? I dont use Frostfall and dont care about that part as well.