On 12/25/2021 at 6:09 PM, jinnykrage said:

I also have trouble with mod when it is working properly it is out of this world I love it, but when it's not it is frustrating. I have dumped data reinstalled tried targeting everything. I had it working great on 2 of 5 play threws. Then I tried to figure out what I did on the ones that were working, needless to say I only have it working on 1 now hehe. There's a lot to be said for the old frase "keep it simple stupid". This works well for computer challenged people like myself. 5 pages of settings is a bit much imo. I would like to see 1 page, because I don't wanta use physical resources, I want it on bare skin 24/7, and to have 3 sliders with a few buttons for who to apply it too. I don't mean to come across like an asshole, like I said when this mod works my girls look smoking hot. I just want them to look that way day night cold or hot.

you seem to have several problems at once here.

At least for one there could be a solution:

In the Wetfunction MCM you can force values on actors (like value 10 for wetness). This should keep the value forever in theory. At least its what I did years ago to achieve what you want.
You could also play around with the settings to make characters instantly wet whenever they have sex or spent some stamina.

Regarding your other problems: make sure your installation is correct, there are guides for it. Most likely some overwrite issue or an incompatibility with whatever bodymod you are using, missing textures or whatnot.

On 12/20/2021 at 10:03 PM, Tearoth said:

Awesome mod. I have an issue, though.

My character's skin is already a little bit shiny, and with this mod, once i've sweated, and my character dries off again, her shininess from before the sweat is gone.

Any way to fix this?

try to play around with the values in the menu. Maybe you can turn off that wetfunction uses "glossiness" by turning the value to 0 so it just applies textures not gloss. 

not sure if that will fix this issue tho.

You could also see if you can somehow make the settings keep a "minimum" wetness always, I never tried but there are some options that I would try. Been a while since I fiddled around with the mod sorry.

Ok, thanks for the help. I am new to the whole mods stuff. I just wish for example, when I was looking for a muscle for women mod. I looked at a lot of them and one guy had it were as you lvl and train blacksmithing or use heavy weapons you get built. I remember while watching the video and thinking to myself do I gotta farm protein everyday. I mean he even had it to were sleep effected it. Muscle solution is 1 slider and it completely adds muscle tone to your textures. Granted you need a morph slider for size. A lot easier than training for days. So, not wanting to use stamina or some other resource for a texture doesn't make since to me. I mean it's a skin mesh why make it harder. Look at it this way you start a new game fresh you go to McM how much time do you spend there to get plugin's going right and here you got 1 mod that is 4 pages when it could be 1. Not to mention if you wanta adjust say gloss because it is really sunning out just pop over to the 1 page menu turn it down pop back before animation times out. that ain't gonna happen with the way it is set up now. But like I said before great mod love it but keep it simple stupid people like me that struggle with making microwave dinners not so much. Gimme quick light push the "L" key and you got light or Haven bag one click sleeping spot storage crafting.

8 hours ago, zanith86 said:

Hi I have a question if you have the source code for the scripts as I would like to take a look and see if I can alter the equip functionality to equip an animated sweat skin/object instead of just applying the textures.

hmm, cool idea. might actually try to implement this in the oldrim version. but I think it is a spell/magic effect that is applied on Wet&Cold when you get out of the water.

On 12/3/2021 at 12:37 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Hi,

In this post (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124338-wet-function-redux-se/?do=findComment&comment=3552245), I asked about getting wetfunctioneffect.psc to compile because I'm trying to merge some changes that allow for external events. I see that you did get it to compile. Can you either compile mine for me, or help me understand why it fails to compile for me? I spent a couple of days adding mods and chasing around the compile errors I get, but finally gave up on it after resolving a half-dozen or so errors.

Here you go! Getting the scripts to compile the first time was a pita for me as well. You need a lot of scripts from all the Mods WFR can be integrated with. And in the end the missing part was the SkyUI SDK, its not the same as the scripts coming with the normal SkyUI.

WetFunctionEffect.pex

23 minutes ago, kle500 said:

Here you go! Getting the scripts to compile the first time was a pita for me as well. You need a lot of scripts from all the Mods WFR can be integrated with. And in the end the missing part was the SkyUI SDK, its not the same as the scripts coming with the normal SkyUI.

WetFunctionEffect.pex 23.64 kB · 1 download

Much appreciated. Maybe I'll take another stab at figuring out why it won't compile on SE for me at some point.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:06 AM, dushfkd said:

I can't found wet function redux menu in MCM. I have all requirements mod. Please help me.

Open your console and type "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" but without the quotation marks around it. This is going to reset your MCM menu and force it to display anything you have installed. Basically, it refreshes it. This fixes the issue for me so hopefully it works for you too.

On 1/11/2022 at 8:14 PM, chypres said:

I added https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/61403 to Ostim and it works now.

NWM all of a sudden it stopped working altogether.. wtf. Tried reinstalling it. Nothing. Edit uninstalled started a new game installed = nothing. Uninstalled reinstalled +new game= nothing. i give up. Another Edit - i checked Skyrim save game cleaning tool and i got this message

Potential problems were identified

This savefile has 1 script instances whose data is missing.

1. WetFunctionEffect

Edit - I finally got it working again somehow my current installed textures  stopped working, so I downloaded CBBE Seamless textures for Wet Function Redux 1.1.0 And now ''It just works''. Hope my spam helps anyone. 

Edited by chypres

Hi there! Trying to use this for SE.

I'm getting an error about my PapyrusUtil version not getting recognized when I have the latest version for SE installed (3.9.):

skse plugin  1.7.3+ ok

paprusutil    3.2+ missing

nioverride 4.0+ ok

Anyone knows why? I haven't seen anyone else with a Papyrus issue here...

On 8/16/2021 at 11:36 PM, Deathclock92 said:

i just got wet function redux i had it working about a month ago and now im geting 

skse plugin  1.7.3+ ok

paprusutil    3.2+ ok

nioverride/racemenu 3.4.0+ broken

plez help!!!!! any way to fix it?????

their is only a racemenu v0.4.16 whith loaded to vortex it says v3.4.5 cant find 3.4.0

I just installed this mod and Im having this exact problem. I cant find a solution to fix this.