I think in the function InitSoftDeps, (where is says SexlabAroused) in WetFunctionMCM.psc should  read for SSE:-

If Game.GetModByName("ArousedRedux.esm") != 255    
        SLAfac = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x9B006, "ArousedRedux.esm") as Faction        
    Else
        SLAfac = None
    EndIf

(i.e.  it's ArousedRedux.esm for SSE and the exposure form ID, (SLA Exposure) is different than that of SexLabAroused.esm for LE. That's to say it's 0x9b006 in ArousedRedux.esm rather than 0x25837 in SexlabAroused.esm)

The mod checks if some other mods are available.

It checks for SexLabAroused (that is the same as ArousedRedux of FishBurger)

The Faction used has a different ID that was updated (by the  mod author (better: porter)) with the correct ID for SSE.

You can blame me if it will not work...

Thank you for this  mod!!

I have used the old wetfunction (Oldrim conversion, with the script menu update) , but I get instant CTD if I try to apply the textures to the other npcs. I would like to use your version of  WFR  Would it be possible to create a 1.5.62 version please? I cannot update, some of my vital mods never got updated by the author, and I won't be able to run the latest version of the game. It seems racemenu is broken according to the MCM.

Can I have a 1.5 62 version please? 

Many thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

I have used the old wetfunction (Oldrim conversion, with the script menu update) , but I get instant CTD if I try to apply the textures to the other npcs. I would like to use your version of  WFR  Would it be possible to create a 1.5.62 version please? I cannot update, some of my vital mods never got updated by the author, and I won't be able to run the latest version of the game. It seems racemenu is broken according to the MCM.

Many thanks in advance.

I have a converted version with male textures and 4k cbbe textures already installed been using it since the start worked fine on all version of skse even the latest. I don't know if I'm allowed to upload it here for you tho.

On 6/22/2019 at 2:56 AM, Lord Ariakas said:

Many thanks in advance.

Got the same problem. And I have 1.5.62 version too for now because I got tired of updating all of these mods. containing dll plugin. I was thinking that this probleme is solved, but when I installed it I got CDT on game load. I don't know if updating to the latest version will solve the issue.

Likely mod conflict with SCOBL. I imagine both are fighting over texture-overlays, and wetfunc wins. So now i gotta decide if i want cum overlays or wet overlays, but can't have both ?

BTW, seems to work fine on SKSE 2.0.10, which is nice since there's no way i'll make that mod-breaking update in the near future, now that i finally got everything to work.

Ok so finally I have updated to the latest version. I tried the mod, all requirements are installed. Mod works.

However as soon as I enable auto apply - and set it to globally - enable females males, close  the menus and let the game run - within 10 seconds game WILL crashes to desktop, no exceptions.

If I am not using auto apply  - no crashes. 

Please someone can look into this, as this is the reason why I upgraded everything, so global option can work.

Please pretty please ?:)

Update: Just tested again. Only  having Racemenu, Papyrusutil, Skyui enabled. No mods. Just the base game, Wetfunction redux and it's dependencies. Game version updated to the latest, using ENB and Reshade.  Enabled males and females textures under auto apply - 3 minutes later game crashed to desktop. 

15 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Ok so finally I have updated to the latest version. I tried the mod, all requirements are installed. Mod works.

However as soon as I enable auto apply - and set it to globally - enable females males, close  the menus and let the game run - within 10 seconds game WILL crashes to desktop, no exceptions.

If I am not using auto apply  - no crashes. 

Please someone can look into this, as this is the reason why I upgraded everything, so global option can work.

Please pretty please ?:)

Update: Just tested again. Only  having Racemenu, Papyrusutil, Skyui enabled. No mods. Just the base game, Wetfunction redux and it's dependencies. Game version updated to the latest, using ENB and Reshade.  Enabled males and females textures under auto apply - 3 minutes later game crashed to desktop. 

I have played for sometime with oldrim Wet Function Redux in SE (with autoapply). And it was working without crashes, but after a while (maybe because Skyrim SE was updated itself or SKSE maybe). And I started to get crashes. I also tried to make an experiment. Disabled almost all mods in Mod Organizer except the required. And started new game. And also get CDT some time after enabling autoapply. It was not crashing when I was walking in area without NPCs, but when I get into Whiterun for example, the I get CDT very shortly.

I was reading into logs and there was some errors about RegisterForSingleUpdate function (as far as I remember). There was something about that this API was discouraged in newer SE or SKSE versions (I have read it somewhere on the forum), but I don't know all the details. And I couldn't present any evidence of these. But maybe it could help somehow...

I didn't tried to remove all mods with this new version, so I don't know exactly if problemme is the same or not...

I like this mod very much :), so it is very sad that there are some problemmes with it :(

Me too, It is my favourite mod. Took me months to track down to this mod and the auto apply function is the cause of my crashes in heavily populated areas. After I turned off auto apply, I had no crashes anymore. I need that function, it gives so much to the immersion :)

On 6/21/2019 at 11:57 PM, CPU said:

The mod checks if some other mods are available.

It checks for SexLabAroused (that is the same as ArousedRedux of FishBurger)

The Faction used has a different ID that was updated (by the  mod author (better: porter)) with the correct ID for SSE.

You can blame me if it will not work...

No. I will not blame you :)

I will wait a little bit to see how Racemenu will work with the new Skee64.ini setting file. (or until most settings are working. :)

They write in Nexus :

Spoiler

" Sculpt Mode (Non-functional in SSE) "

:)

I dont know about you guys, but i just updated the skse, race menu and netimmerse, no crashes to desktop and etc.
p.s is it worth updating to the newer version of the mod?

Yeah, it's best not to auto apply the function globally else CTDs occur. Has happened to me and it was quite a disappointing and frustrating experience. I guess the next best thing is to just set it to work when they are naked (which rarely happens unless you're using it for SexLab).