3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Well, this mod DOES trigger with water. It also adds a water layer when it's raining. Using stamina will also start with a slight sheen, and then graduate to a saturated sweaty layer similar to getting wet when raining or swimming. If it's not happening for you, then some other mod is interfering with its operation. Do you have any other mods that modify skin textures?

It finally worked I disabled stuff around in R.A.S.S and Wet & Cold, so the mod is great! but i could really use a more straight forward minimalist version of this.

My main wish was to have NPC getting soaked when/after bathing or out of water.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 4:58 AM, Dr.Simic said:

For some reason it makes skyrim se crash during the start menu, any idea why?

ill get right on that when i somehow develop mental powers to somehow reada your mind ot know wtf is your issue.

for those who have a issue of head not getting wet but body do it probaly the same issue LE had in that in the head shapes the headshaope name and editor ID need to be same. just open said mod in edit go to head parts and make sure anything thats the head  is same as its name.

• 3 weeks later...

Mod works,but Auto-Apply seems like doesn't (for followers).

*Found that mod doesn't assign playerID correctly,so coords to search are unknown.

Misc tab says also it's not applied either, so im curious where i did go wrong. 

Since auto-fix works only for auto applied ones,it's pretty hard to edit,specially in VR

*Edited to search area for npcs...

After lots of attempts just having a CTD when auto-applying effects to...anything.

Dump leads to PapyrusUtil and Skyrim itself,but i think it's not papyrusutil related and a bit later after papyrusutil functionality...

Edited by iEx5
On 5/23/2021 at 12:41 PM, Darth Mopp said:

Hey, this is a really cool mod, thx a lot! Only thing is the "apply to npcs" does not seem to work for me... What could be the reason for that? Also would it be possible to have a implementation with OSex/OStim, which is currently evolving and being updated a lot?

Second this, absolutely. They would pair so nicely together IMO.

19 hours ago, kle500 said:

Hi, first of all thanks for this conversion I really like this mod!

I modified the WetFunctionEffect script to also apply wet textures to female characters with schlongs.
Do I have your permission to upload it to LoversLab?

I would email the mod author. He may not see your request on here. The mod hasn't been updated for over a year (and it works fine, so it doesn't need to, I don't think) I think as long as you give credit, he wouldn't object. But in fairness, you should always get permission.

Edited by Sandatharius
On 10/20/2021 at 11:32 AM, kle500 said:

Hi, first of all thanks for this conversion I really like this mod!

I modified the WetFunctionEffect script to also apply wet textures to female characters with schlongs.
Do I have your permission to upload it to LoversLab?

I guess your script edit applies to the schlong itself? I'd be down to check out a copy of that if you're willing.

59 minutes ago, MuchW0W said:

Was there an update  i  only see the old file?

The most current one is what's in the download. Date is April 2020. However, I'm using an older one from 2018 and it works perfectly. The one in the download will work fine.

3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

The most current one is what's in the download. Date is April 2020. However, I'm using an older one from 2018 and it works perfectly. The one in the download will work fine.

Apparently the download page's history says that the mod was just updated 6 hours ago, but the most recent file is still from 2020. I don't think the mod was actually updated, might be just a bug or something else, idk

Amazing work by nop0x90 and Andreis for porting it.

I think the update was literally just to say that it supports High-poly head down in the change-log. iirc, THIS ALWAYS HAS BEEN WetFucRdx 2.0 since 2019 when it was ported/re-worked a bit.

The reason they edited it was probably cuz I see a lot of people asking if its HPHead compatible, and was literally about to earlier today when I was it was was "updated".  Poor sod's inbox/notifications are probably through the roof! ?

17 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I guess your script edit applies to the schlong itself? I'd be down to check out a copy of that if you're willing.

I got @Andreis permission on Twitter to upload it to LoversLab but I found bugs in my modification which I will try to fix first. (Thanks @Sandatharius for the tip)

@Papitas , I'd suggest you contact him over Twitter as well. He responded really quickly over there.

Its posible to add the functionality of this mod to OSTIM/OSEX mod... i mean, when there is a sex scene the new textures show up?

Are there anypatch if case this already exist?

Also, i dont know if im wrong but this mod work on cloack spell rigth? Is there any alternative SPID implementation out there to replace that cloack spell?

Edited by corvinus18
2 hours ago, corvinus18 said:

Its posible to add the functionality of this mod to OSTIM/OSEX mod... i mean, when there is a sex scene the new textures show up?

I have Flower Girls and SexLab. The mod detects SexLab and adds features for it. I don't think it detects Ostim/Osex. The textures stay no matter what. So, if your Wetness is saturated at about 10, then the sex scenes will show your character with that saturated skin. Or any level of wetness at the time you start the animation.

Check on the Ostim/Osex page on Nexus or LL to see if there is a patch.

No idea about the cloak spell. Never used it.

Edited by Sandatharius

I'm trying to merge in the change from monoman's tweaks that provides for external events, but I cannot get this to compile. The problem starts somewhere in the home sweet home scripts, but a couple of hours of googling and adding source files to my install isn't getting me any closer. So if someone who can compile WFR would please be so kind?

WetFunctionEffect.psc

On 10/24/2021 at 9:27 PM, Sandatharius said:

Can you share the older version. CTD whenever the new version is loaded with the suggested textures. Nothing visible without the addon textures. Old worked from 2018 worked fine fine. 

Were the textures converted to work with SE in this version?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32897

Addendum #1: Seems to be an incompatibility with HoT&WeT. Uninstalled it and CTD seems to be fixed.

Addendum #2: Other textures in OP still cause a CTD but these texture work with CBBE.

Edited by jbezorg