• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alma24 said:

I fear I already know the answer but I'll ask anyway before I tinker around with it, this mod will cause incompatibility with Super Mutants Redux and Female Super Mutants right? Should I uninstall any mod that affect the way creatures look?

yeah, any mod that will overwrite the vanilla meshes for creature will conflict with this one. If they are standalone they will not conflict, but they wont get the penises as well.

For some reason whenever I enable creature recourses it loads the Erectionfix_silver perv .esp in my plug in tab. I haven't had that mod in my load order for some time now. didn't even know it was their until I stumbled upon it while  in fo4edit. I tried deleting from my data folder but vortex through an ungodly fit, so I reverted and kept it. started disabling mods to find which one was loading it. narrowed down to creature recourses. Is your mod linked to silvers? vortex said deleting it would break links. I guess Ill try reinstalling creature rec. see if does again.  I guess it wont hurt to leave it and just disableit. I don't think its hurting anything, just worrisome that its doing that and not supposed to.

Also while I'm here I might as well bring it up. I'm a user of nuclear winter mod www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37988. It was conflicting with creature recourses supermuty extended option. caused a weird reaction breaking vats but only on supermutans so as targeting was like 180 degrees off, iron sites to point blank wouldn't land a single Bullitt. melee worked, but that was like suicide. I was able to skim by by unticking the extended option, but of course that breaks immersion in some aaf animations. I was just wondering if anybody else ran into this or if maybee a way I can fix it?

13 minutes ago, Dg75 said:

For some reason whenever I enable creature recourses it loads the Erectionfix_silver perv .esp in my plug in tab. I haven't had that mod in my load order for some time now. didn't even know it was their until I stumbled upon it while  in fo4edit. I tried deleting from my data folder but vortex through an ungodly fit, so I reverted and kept it. started disabling mods to find which one was loading it. narrowed down to creature recourses. Is your mod linked to silvers? vortex said deleting it would break links. I guess Ill try reinstalling creature rec. see if does again. 

yeah, it installs the plugin when you select support for the Feral Ghouls (The plugin pretty much just adds penises to various types for feral ghouls).

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

DC and West Coast Supermutants at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Ulf, this is a new mod on Nexus. Anyway to get your patch to give junk to these SM? It seems like he coded them for Human race and not Creature based. AAF calls them up as H/H and not H/SM? Thanks

I already asked permission for his previous work (Fawkes) and he refused, so i wont be able to make that one public as well :/

7 hours ago, justap said:

Help, my deathclaw' peepee just stay like this.

Fallout4 04_02_2021 11_34_00 CH.png

YEah that can happens if the animation pack is not using the workaround to make morphs more consistent. Im working on that for UAP (its been implemented for both MM and FM. Currently the supported animation packs for FM are Brave/Leito/BP70 and Atomic Lust. More will come).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2021 at 7:01 AM, randomnumbersandletters said:

So any time I enable this it changes the dicks of ALL human males to be these massive footlong girth monsters that literally clip through the back of the head of whoever's unfortunate enough to have one put in their mouth, clip out of torsos, etc.  

How do I have this mod on without it affecting humans?

Not built to touch humans.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, i dont know how many will see this but im currently not modding fo4 anymore because ive been involved in other projects. I may return someday tho, but i cant promise or give a estimated time.
If anyone is interested in continuing any of my WIP you can let me know in private message or my discord Ulfberto#8216

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...