Hi there, this is one of my favorite mod here. just a quick question. is it possible to remove the age restriction of older than 40 since i played this with full seeding of LF and most char have lived more than 100 years which kinda lock the TM actions in the late game. if it possible, can you tell me the method to remove this restriction. if not, i guess i have to live with it and this mod is still one of my favorite.

The quick way would be to just delete the age check in usually_vulnerable_to_tentacle_sex from tentacle_scripted_triggers.txt (delete line 22).

The right way to do it would be to expand the too_old_for_tentacle_sex trigger to take into account race and set a value for each one (I assume Cheri coded it this way specifically so that could be done).

5 hours ago, Armin487 said:

The quick way would be to just delete the age check in usually_vulnerable_to_tentacle_sex from tentacle_scripted_triggers.txt (delete line 22).

The right way to do it would be to expand the too_old_for_tentacle_sex trigger to take into account race and set a value for each one (I assume Cheri coded it this way specifically so that could be done).

i'm slightly new to modding files. can you tell me where the text file is located in specifically ?

nvm found the file

17 hours ago, njhar9 said:

Hi there, this is one of my favorite mod here. just a quick question. is it possible to remove the age restriction of older than 40 since i played this with full seeding of LF and most char have lived more than 100 years which kinda lock the TM actions in the late game. if it possible, can you tell me the method to remove this restriction. if not, i guess i have to live with it and this mod is still one of my favorite.

Two other methods - both involve console commands.

add_trait immortal    (This adds the Immortal trait to your character)

age charId -N=     (CharId = character ID    N = the number of years you want to subtract from your character's age)

But editing the file itself is a better long term fix.

On 4/15/2020 at 11:46 AM, Celedhring said:

Two other methods - both involve console commands.

add_trait immortal    (This adds the Immortal trait to your character)

age charId -N=     (CharId = character ID    N = the number of years you want to subtract from your character's age)

But editing the file itself is a better long term fix.

Another more elegant solution to that problem might be to just add in another trigger/effect based on age to simply target tentacle-girls being impossible past 40. So if tentacle-girls is on, it would thus simply disallow you to have more past that age since it would assume that they come from the vaginal pregnancy. Anal/Breast/Oral kind of dont need to factor in the "age" of the ovaries or womb for its base function, so it would just...ignore that. So past 40 you would simply have regular tentacle monsters offspring rather than optional girls, would also extend the benefit of female courtiers since they dont become useless essentially past a certain point, so as a tentacle monster you could keep your granny-consort just fine.

Something strange is going on when I hand over the realm to a tentacle monster (or chose to play as the master myself). No matter how high the troop count of the master, the realm gets spammed with wars from every little neighbour count. This feels quite annoying, especially if you have a large number of them, as they just cycle their war declarations - there is never a time of peace. Is this CK2 being weird, or might it be a mod issue?

Just curious, does Luxuria Fantasia/Ala's Body Mod have/will have a naturist trait? Because an obligatory naked law on this would be nice.

It could have a banish men (or even women) from the realm (like a gender dominance) due to breed issues, but I believe that would be harder to integrate.

On 4/13/2020 at 12:30 AM, Armin487 said:

So, I made a thing:

This submod adds a new scenario: Tentacle Corruptor.

The Tentacle Corruptor is a landless count level Tentacle Monster that can move around the map and has some extra options, it also makes AI tentacle slaves (hopefully) more proactive.

Abilities:

1. Move: Target any county level title owned by a duke+ to move there (the owner will become your liege, though there isn't really any interaction)

2. Induce Dreams: Target a Tentacle Slave to forcefully trigger the Dreaming of Eternity event at the cost of some essence, which will make her secretly convert to tentacle cultism.

3. Remove Obstacle: Target any non-tentacle slave and attempt to kill them, basically hijacks the attack decision to target anyone if you have the corruptor title.

4. Spawn heir: Spawns a TM as your son for free (since you don't have a tentacle lair to spawn one the normal way), only available if you have no TM children.

In general:

Any tentacle slave with a secret religion will very quickly form the society if available and there's a new decision for AI tentacle slaves with the religion to join the society on their own if it exists (only in the corruptor scenario).

If a tentacle slave has the player as a lover she will be much more likely to raise tentacleborn girls, the normal disqualifying conditions make it only reduce the chance now, so any woman has about a 10% chance to raise tentacleborn girls, where it'd normally be 0.

If a tentacle slave is in a tentacle monster's prison and the TM chooses to raise the girl she will be a legitimized bastard, girls from merely indoctrinated women will still spawn as bastards.

Stalking is a lot faster, though I was too lazy to make it dependant on having the corruptor scenario active.

Just put it together over the weekend, so I have no idea whether it plays well, haven't actually gotten around to playing more than ~5 years repeatedly for testing things.

Also if we're requesting things: An event chain where the court physician suggests tentacle sex as a cure to illness, obviously for a Tentacle Slave Court Physician they just lock the female patient in the basement with a Tentacle Monster for a few weeks until she's cured, but a 'your court physician tells you that sometimes sick woman enter a specific forest alone and come out cured, they suggest you try it' could also come from a normal court physician (of course tentacle sex only cures those who are already fully tentacle slaves so the patient would come out still sick and maybe slightly miffed if she isn't a slave).

Tentacle Corruptor.zip 42.68 kB · 20 downloads

I like the thought behind it, but currently it doesn't play like a game at all. It feels like a sandbox where you are repeatedly trying to make the game do what you want it to do while the game stubbornly refuses. The remove obstacle function is just a kill button to shape your sandbox however you want it to be.

Now some feedback:

-your submod is only "playable" with global diplo range enabled. Somehow the diplo range calculations don't quite work right... And global diplo range will do weird shit to the cult.

-you can have courtiers of your own that can then join the cult... The whole cult as a whole seems dysfunctional. Maybe you'd be better off scrapping the base mod cults entirely and building a cult of your own that can better accomodate your submod's unique properties. Then you'd also have more control over the direction of the cult rather than just hoping they'd do the right thing.

So this whole corruptor submod can be done, but it would require the corruptor to be more different from base game tentacles.

Firstly, a personal lair would be cool. Basically something similar to a patrician's palace where you can build some infrastructure. This would give you something to do besides having a glorified observer mode with a bit more control and over and a bit less information about what's going on. Currently, you aren't really "in the game." You are a drone pilot sitting half a continent away carrying out extrajudicial killings with impunity against anyone who doesn't fit your agenda. The whole thing is quite blunt, to be honest, and there is no subtlety to it.

I have the outline for a perfect "landless tentacle mod" pretty much down, if I ever get over my crippling depression, I might actually do some work on it myself. Here are the core ideas:
-Your action is mostly limited to actions within the realm you are currently in. Actions against people outside the realm will carry a significant penalty.

-Your actions will draw suspicion. The more suspicion you've drawn, the more likely you are to fail.

-If you get caught and tracked back to your lair, you will have to fight or escape the realm. If you escape, all your courtiers will either be imprisoned, killed or scattered across the globe, where they go into hiding for a bit. Of course, if you do a planned move to a new realm, you get to keep all of your courtiers, though moving into a small realm with too big a court might mean you'd start out already at a high suspicion level.

-You build up a tentacle army (some variable that counts up the number of tentacle pregnancies in the realm). You can then either lead that army yourself (basically play out the tentacle invasion starting scenario with whatever troops you've got) or spawn them as the invasion force of a landless tentacle monste (basically acting like random tentacle invasion events with whatever troops you've prepared.)

-The number of tentacles monsters in your readied army will obviously increase the attention you are drawing. You need to use secret society agents or expand your lair to disperse such suspicions.

-If you leave the realm by moving elsewhere, regardless of if you do it on your own volition or are forced to escape, your remaining tentacles will either ravage the countryside, causing some negative modifiers and spawning events against random female courtiers in the surrounding area, or spawn as a landless tentacle invasion. This depends entirely on how large a force is built up.

If this sounds like a lot of work, it is, but it also sounds like a lot of fun if done right.

Honestly, I was originally planning on doing a tentacle ideology kind of thing, where the priestess class decides that they should be in charge, with a whole three layer caste system (priestesses at the top, tentacle monsters below them, slaves at the bottom). It would serve to complete the set of tentacle religions (we've got the happy-clappy Dagonics, the esoteric Lilithids, the doomsday cult of the Submissionists, and now we need the supremacist/materialist cult to complete the lot) but the landless idea sounds a lot more fun to work with because the subject matter is less depressing than creating the tentacled manifesto and/or being like "we need to secure a future for our tentacle children".

So I had an idea for a tweak that probably doesn't quite fit with Cheri's lore, but I will voice it anyway.

It is a redesign of the fetus corruption mechanic. Currently, it's not much of a corruption at all. You are essentially aborting the current baby and spawning a new tentacle pregnancy in its place. While this would still make some sense if you were corrupting an actual fetus, it would be unfitting if a pregnancy was corrupted in its final months.

So here is the idea, instead of spawning the tentacle pregnancy with all it entails, if the pregnancy has advanced sufficiently, the mother will simply get a hidden modifier "corrupted pregnancy." The child will then be carried out normally and at birth, the tentacle born traits will be applied, and the corrupted pregnancy modifier will obviously be removed.

If the baby is a female, it will be a normal tentacle born child, if it's a male, I'm not quite sure. There is the idea to have the baby spawn with sympathies for tentacle cultists and maybe some other thingies that make them more susceptible to being puppeteered around, but part of me also wants to straight up gender swap boys born with fetus corruption and turn them into tentacle born futanari.

v3.6 "To Slay a God" - 25 April 2020

Compatible with saved games from v3.4 and up.

New Features

• A tentacle monster's angry vassals that aren't tentacle slaves can now start a faction to Slay Tentacle Monster. This faction is exactly what it sounds like and aims to kill the tentacle monster and shatter its realm.

Tweaks

• Tentacle monsters can no longer use the Vassalize Brood decision if the target is in a regency.

Known Bugs

• When a tentacle brood is shattered, some of its vassals will continue to have the tentacle concubinage government type. As far as I know, there's no easy way to fix this in script. If it bothers you, restart the game and all governments will be updated properly.

---

Sorry about updates being slow recently, I've had school deadlines and stuff. I should have more time to mod in the coming weeks.

I really, really like this mod and the gameplay options it offers - also the menace if you want to fight against the monsters.

A Question/Request : How do you handle immortal women characters in this mod (for example elves of luxuria fantasy or dark world reborn) is there also the hard hit of 40 years?

16 hours ago, Canderous89 said:

Haven´t played the latest version but in former ones the age restriction of 40 did not apply for your char if she was immortal.

Ah, I see, thank you :-) I am just curios if it works for the luxuria fantasy elven immortality, too. For the normal trait it works (the one you get with lilith dream)

I'm also curious, does Dagon just say fuck everything and turn on incest? Tentacle slaves can bang anyone who is also a slave, which means if your sister, mother, niece, aunt or even grandmother if she's still around is a slave, you can have sex with them, and with the futa trait you can have a baby with them. However, I noticed the AI is usually of my dynasty when I get marriage requests, and it's almost always their son/daughter trying to marry my son/daughter. Sometimes it's just cousins, sometimes the relations are a little closer.

I do not know if I am missing an options but is there a way to reduce how often the tentacles attack happens. I like the idea but when I am getting attack like evey 3-4 months. It is to much for me. Not sure if it is supposed to happen so often or not. Though I can not seem to impregnated my wife. As the tentacles get to her and me all the time.

I am playing as a Futa Queen in Everyone is Female mod. So it gets a little to crazy at times.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:19 PM, CaCO3 said:

I really, really like this mod and the gameplay options it offers - also the menace if you want to fight against the monsters.

A Question/Request : How do you handle immortal women characters in this mod (for example elves of luxuria fantasy or dark world reborn) is there also the hard hit of 40 years?

CK2 has a concept of "effective age" which for immortals is the age you became immortal.... and for everyone else, your actual age.  The 40 limit is actually against the effective age.

12 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

I'm also curious, does Dagon just say fuck everything and turn on incest? Tentacle slaves can bang anyone who is also a slave, which means if your sister, mother, niece, aunt or even grandmother if she's still around is a slave, you can have sex with them, and with the futa trait you can have a baby with them. However, I noticed the AI is usually of my dynasty when I get marriage requests, and it's almost always their son/daughter trying to marry my son/daughter. Sometimes it's just cousins, sometimes the relations are a little closer.

You're a sex-addled addict unable to control your own urges and robbed entirely of your former sensibilities.  The tentacle monsters don't care about the offspring of humans so long as there are enough slaves to fuck so the merrily break their slaves without really worrying about the genetic ramifications.

It's also worth noting that what you're describing is not unheard of in the base game.  I once had an immortal playthrough where my younger daughters were being recommended as a perfect match for my great-grandsons.  Disturbingly frequently.

I also find it funny that apparently Dagon is feminist? And that Submissionists are legit slaves where they have no freedom at all. At least it seems to imply by the heresy that Dagon is a form of feminist religion where the women have more power than if they were part of the heresy. I mean I guess it makes sense, if all your kids are tentacle children with no real dad, then it forces you to only birth daughters, meaning no men (or they'd be rare as fuck) would ever show up in your court. It's just funny to me.