4 hours ago, asdffdsacoco said:

Does anyone have problem of wrong type of holding when using tentacle monster?

All my holding are shown in wrong type of holding. And the vassal I created from town can only hold castle as correct building either.

Aren't the tentacle monster does not have holding type limit?

When playing as tentacle monsters you get tentacle goverment type, and that allowes you to hold all three holdings but only when the provence has either tentacle religion or tentacle culture. If provence doesn't have either of them you get wrong type of holding penalty.

So yesterday I did something stupid and immersion breaking. Did it multiple times since, but that one time was the most dumb because of the sheer ridiculousness of the age of the involved party.

Essentially, a ruler died, leaving behind a three months old tentacle born daughter. I had enslaved birth enabled, so I could vassalize her realm. I just don't think it should be possible to vassalize a realm under such circumstances, since the baby is literally unable to make any decisions, and, in fact, there is a regent that is supposed to hold onto the realm and administer it until she comes of age.

As a matter of fact, it should be impossible to use the "vassalize tentacle slave" targeted decision when the enslaved ruler has a regent, regardless of other circumstances... Maybe make a special rule for when both the ruler and the regent are tentacle slaves, but even that would probably be a stretch.

All right, time for more feedback (modding still is not fully within my reach).

Mods active: Ala's Body Mod, Tentacled Dreams (with all sub-mods), Crusader Milk, Military Info (this mod doesn't really affect anything though).

New playthrough with 769 Shatter World, started as a German Catholic Duchess, and as expected, Catholic MA started collapsing from church raids and failed holy wars all over the place (circa 790 there was a nigh -200% MA from these two factors only)  but it did not stop my duchess from trying to become Queen of Middle Francia.

Then age 40 came and I decided to abdicate (spirit of roleplay reasons), putting my eldest son on the throne, who went on to found a military bloodline despite being a charismatic negotiator. Fighting 42 wars to become King of Austrasia (that's Middle Francia when not held by a Karling), Saxony, Germany, Bavaria, Carinthia and finally Emperor of Germania also saved Catholicism from being drowned by Lollards, Waldensians, and Cathars. Explains why the first Emperor of Germania managed to found two bloodlines (White Knight + Saint), also razing Tentacle Lairs mom built to boost MA. I also saw that my sister set a TM on her genius husband and killed him.

Still, it was getting not fun, so I switched to elective … and died, putting the second Emperor of Germania on the throne, whose primary role in history is to make sure his youngest sister, who had the Quick trait, managed to succeed him.

I was kind of confused by how I was essentially running the realm without tentacles for the entirety of five years before the first Empress of Germany grew up, who also managed to become Empress of Andalaus. Then came age 16, and our brilliant strategist got taken by a TM for the first time. Long story short, became a TS, arranged strategic succession, founded the cult and flipped half of the realm of Greater Germany, stretching from Kent to Cappadocia (I set Andalaus free earlier because the realm was too big).

The crown jewels thing was pretty neat, and the event that you could sleep with the smith was quite nice. Hosting fertility festivals are nice too. But I went to all this trouble to make a tentacle cultist realm that would prove challenging, for the last experiment.

I then triggered a war between me and my vassal, got captured and imprisoned, and then ... released because peace is concluded. Ended the playthrough here.

Alright, first question: can landed characters be consigned to the tentacle pits? If no, please implement in next update, please; I can help write the different wall of text required for the different way of becoming a breeding slave.

I know it was a long rant already, but bear with me as I start with something not that closely related to Tentacled Dreams.

Ala's Body Mod does not really generate shape traits. I have seen a few of those purple-backed icons this time through, but not that much (none of my pcs had them).

Speaking of said mod, it nagged at me that being sexually dominated by inhuman monsters does not cause one's pussy and anus to dilate drastically. Another thing is that while tits get all the love, constantly increasing in size, tentacles are apparently interested only in the reproductive uses of the human female rectum, and ignore the size of the ass entirely.

That, and zero milk milkings. It gets absolutely frustrating after a while.

Overall, it was once again a fun playthrough.

Next up, minor suggestions (some of which my limited modding skills may be able to help implement) :

- The localization that appeared when my char had tentacle sex for the first time said "milk leaking out", but she didn't have the hucow trait yet. If this is a bug, I think I can fix it; if being in the presence of tentacles makes a woman leak milk-cum like a man leaks precum when aroused, well ... that's a different story entirely;

- With ABM activated, tentacle sex will cause more dramatic body changes, including but not limited to a size 8 for all body traits, or some sort of stacking modifier. It seems reasonable to forsake human partners entirely if your body has changed so much human-on-human sex makes you feel basically nothing;

- Implement something like LF "initiate sex" targeted decision, but tentacle-themed, for tentacle slaves who are lovers. Let them do something together, like getting pregnant, and not just let the lover list grow as more tentacle slaves appear in the world;

- Ability to avoid milkings when low on milk, or change milk from stats into … well, pails of milk (I can provide Minecraft icon if you would implement it, Cheri), since as per spirit of roleplay, I try to save up before the fertility festival, and then RNG resets the whole process, which is absolutely annoying;

- For players beginning the tentacle event chain as female rulers, if the secret religion event has fired, player char has theology focus, and the secret society has not been founded, let players have a chance to change their starting faith;

- Let TM players have more control over what changes they are about to affect on their wife/slave. And since we are talking about changes, please add a way to stop futas from appearing despite having installed LF (hopefully an outright game rule: no futas = yes);

*Please let TMs have the ability to take concubines instead of having multiple wives;

- Let personality traits and even virtues be on the list of changes possible for TMs to cause. Having such sex tends to make people more open-minded and less prideful, yes?

- 【Court Physician related tentacle events】;

- Why does my male zealous catholic vassal build tentacle lairs whenever he has the money?

- Add Bee Farm building chain, since it is the source of an important and sacred food for tentacle cultists;

- Add possibility of newbies to tentacle sex getting hurt, emotionally scarred even;

- New casus belli to free sisters, daughters and other female relatives from the clutch of TMs (look, we Catholics do not call that marriage!);

- Make Known TS, Tentacle Broodmother and Tentacle Pheromones a modifier or outright character flag to reduce trait spam.

Some suggestions that would require more extensive work, things I am afraid I can be little use for:

- Variations on the deflowering ceremony, for instance, it would be a nice touch for characters with a forest capital to be deflowered while hugging/strapped to an ancient oak or pine, with more options possible with, say, Insatiable characters;

- An extra tentacle crown jewel. I don't know what exactly, but three a set seemed right. I once read a story where the conquerors put the queen's scepter in her pussy after collaring her, so I think we could work with this mental image and see what's lacking, maybe royal lingerie (?) or tentacle cuffs;

- Corrupt artifacts that require following another religion to activate into tentacle-usable artifacts (limited: I am thinking mainly of bloodline artifacts, things like Ark of the Covenant should not apply, obviously, or they should, if your char is a lustful cynic that gives a damn about the word of Moses);

- A "Purge Corruption from self" event chain similar to the Do Penance events, for both AI and players, where they seclude themselves and try to remove tentacle corruption modifiers. This, obviously, should not be available to tentacle slaves. The possibility of a horrific backfire should exist, like when doing penance;

- Conversely, some characters should be given the option to speed up their own corruption, I believe;

- Expanding on "let all those tentacle lovers mean something", lowborn lovers can ask their highborn partner to adopt their children. This feature can be limited to Lilithian chars;

- Following from change starting faith, let male rulers who discovered their wife's indiscreetions be able to found the Submissionist secret society. I personally find this hilarious but also in line with "sometimes the only way to closure is to make peace with the source of your pain";

- Being able to buy an actual book from the bookseller in one of the random tentacle sex events, and being able to gift it to people, triggering the same tentacle sex event; speaking of books, does Tentacled Dreams have Necronomicon-related events? The book shows up in one branch of the vanilla Scholarship focus events;

Finally, things that may tie into the backstory and lore of the mod, things that hopefully can help with the mod's future evolution:

- Why do underage, non-tentacle born children not receive tentacle events? A child is, say, a target far more vulnerable than a Champion of the Wolf Warriors, so why the latter and not the former? Is it lore-wise or site policy reasons?

- How many types of TMs are there?

- Do the tentacles have an ultimate goal, and if they do, what is it? Are they organized enough to even have one? Conquest seems awfully dull in a way;

- Can TM intelligence vary, so that the smart ones plan in the dark to conquer a certain castle, while the outright stupid ones are mindless sex machines? Do they possess the capacity to really love their slaves? Can they inspire rivalry between their slaves with brief flashes of gentle or even human-like attention?

- Is it feasible for all "random" tentacle sex events to be triggered only? The siege tunnel event is one of my favourites, and hopefully all tentacle sex events will have a related trigger (has carousing focus for the salacious event, has stewardship focus for the missing girls event, etc.) ;

- Ambitions unique to a tentacle slave. Also, depending on title tier, different bloodlines for converting realm to tentacle worship - the bloodline of an Empress should be more powerful than a countess from a human perspective;

- A game rule to delay the start of tentacle events, giving player and AI dynasties time to grow, intrigue, and set inheritance to agnatic cognatic;

- Abduction plots involving TMs;

- Still dunno if Tentacle culture does anything. With a Tentacle invasion of a Bengal county early in the game, I took notice somewhat of the list of rulers that came after the TM died, and noticed that the S-brood also features European-looking faces (a Czech, I assume). So broods have a negligible effect on graphical culture? I mean, if the different broods mean nothing, why implement instead of say, just going with "Tentacles"? Not enough tentacle monsters show up to actually simulate clan rivalry between the broods (if this was the intended effect at all);

- IIRC all tentacle cults have no religious head, but maybe it would be helpful to have one for one of the heresies, so there would be player motivation to promote one. Having a religious head does grant you greater control over your vassals, after all;

- And speaking of which, can I give funds to establish a tentacle cult holy order?

- What is the dynamic between landed tentacle slaves and unlanded tentacles in-universe? Would there be a penalty to the act of delaying making a tentacle monster your (nominal) liege, even if indefinitely?

- Lore-wise, is there a limit to tentacles? Is it possible for two tentacle slaves to break out into rivalry over private time with a TM?

- With court grounds constantly slippery, shouldn't the incapable trait show up abnormally often in courts with a Known TS?

- New factions based on the liege turning a blind eye to, or outright promoting, tentacle cults;

- Lore-wise, do tentacle-dominated realms execute females? What really means humiliating, now that the erotic is literally bred into society? And I suppose torture in these realms mean something quite different from others?

- Can a immortal TS leave the realm in the hands of a regent while going off to be a temporary dedicated breeding slave?

- Lore-wise, what is the native hierarchy of tentacles, and does it influence the way they interact with the mortal realms? Are they on a species-scale war with something else, and targeting human females not out of lust but out of fear, fear of extinction? How does the TM reproduce, and what role does its mother play in its development? Does human education mean something for TMs? Does consanguinity present a problem for them?

- How is a Crusade or Jihad targeting tentacles different from a normal one, other than being more likely to fail?

- Will underwater tentacle realms appear as a second offmap power?

- Are there plans to introduce Lilith, Dagon and Cthulhu or their more powerful agents in future updates?

P.S Still hoping for urethral pregnancies

20 hours ago, sataniccatholic said:

- The localization that appeared when my char had tentacle sex for the first time said "milk leaking out", but she didn't have the hucow trait yet.

This can happen if your ruler was recently pregnant.

- With ABM activated, tentacle sex will cause more dramatic body changes

No further ABM integration is planned right now. I don't like extreme TF or gaping holes.

- Implement something like LF "initiate sex" targeted decision, but tentacle-themed, for tentacle slaves who are lovers.

- Let TM players have more control over what changes they are about to affect on their wife/slave.

- Variations on the deflowering ceremony, for instance, it would be a nice touch for characters with a forest capital to be deflowered while hugging/strapped to an ancient oak or pine, with more options possible with, say, Insatiable characters;

I won't be doing any more changes or variations for sex scenes, as it would likely take a full rewrite of the original sex scene code. Tentacled Dreams for CK3 may have more sex scene variation.

- Ability to avoid milkings when low on milk, or change milk from stats into … well, pails of milk (I can provide Minecraft icon if you would implement it, Cheri), since as per spirit of roleplay, I try to save up before the fertility festival, and then RNG resets the whole process, which is absolutely annoying;

This is a Crusader Milk issue.

- For players beginning the tentacle event chain as female rulers, if the secret religion event has fired, player char has theology focus, and the secret society has not been founded, let players have a chance to change their starting faith;

You can already change your starting faith if you meet certain requirements.

please add a way to stop futas from appearing despite having installed LF (hopefully an outright game rule: no futas = yes);

If you turn off futas in the LF options menu, they won't appear.

*Please let TMs have the ability to take concubines instead of having multiple wives;

I like the flavor of polygamy. Besides, you can already ravish every woman at court; concubinage would be redundant.

- Let personality traits and even virtues be on the list of changes possible for TMs to cause.

This is already the case. Tentacle TFs will remove paranoid and zealous and add lustful.

- Why does my male zealous catholic vassal build tentacle lairs whenever he has the money?

As far as I know, there's no way to prevent a character from constructing a building but allow their liege to do so.

- Add Bee Farm building chain, since it is the source of an important and sacred food for tentacle cultists;

You don't have to micromanage your crop rotation in base game CK2 either. Let the peasants handle the farming while you focus on the realm.

- Add possibility of newbies to tentacle sex getting hurt, emotionally scarred even;

It's possible for a chaste character to get stressed or depressed after tentacle sex. But tentacle sex is so good that most characters will find themselves giving in and enjoying it.

- New casus belli

- Make Known TS, Tentacle Broodmother and Tentacle Pheromones a modifier or outright character flag to reduce trait spam.
- Variations on the deflowering ceremony

- An extra tentacle crown jewel.

- Corrupt artifacts
- A "Purge Corruption from self" event chain

- lowborn lovers can ask their highborn partner to adopt their children.
- Being able to buy an actual book from the bookseller in one of the random tentacle sex events, and being able to gift it to people
- A game rule to delay the start of tentacle events

- Can a immortal TS leave the realm in the hands of a regent while going off to be a temporary dedicated breeding slave?

Some of these ideas are nice, but I have bigger gameplay things to focus on so I probably won't be able to get around to doing them.

- Why do underage, non-tentacle born children not receive tentacle events? A child is, say, a target far more vulnerable than a Champion of the Wolf Warriors, so why the latter and not the former? Is it lore-wise or site policy reasons?

It's against LoversLabs rules.

Still dunno if Tentacle culture does anything.

The different tentacle cultures grant access to different formable titles and have different name lists. They're mainly for flavor.

- Abduction plots involving TMs;

Stalk is already in the mod.

- How many types of TMs are there?

- Can TM intelligence vary, so that the smart ones plan in the dark to conquer a certain castle, while the outright stupid ones are mindless sex machines? Do they possess the capacity to really love their slaves?

Tentacle monsters have varying appearances but they all share the same basic features.

All tentacle monsters are hyperintelligent in an alien way -- they're exceptionally cunning and good at what they do, but they have a bit of trouble wrapping their minds around human morality and most of them don't bother.

Most tentacle monsters do genuinely love their breeding slaves, in the way a Dom might love his harem of obedient pets.

Can they inspire rivalry between their slaves with brief flashes of gentle or even human-like attention?

Is it possible for two tentacle slaves to break out into rivalry over private time with a TM?

Tentacle slaves feel an instinctive kinship which makes this almost impossible. It would be like being rivals with your girlfriend. You might playfully compete a bit but it's all roses once you're together under the bedsheets.

- Lore-wise, do tentacle-dominated realms execute females? What really means humiliating, now that the erotic is literally bred into society? And I suppose torture in these realms mean something quite different from others?

Disobedient sluts are tossed into the breeding pits, obviously. Tentacle realms generally don't humiliate or torture their prisoners.

- Lore-wise, what is the native hierarchy of tentacles, and does it influence the way they interact with the mortal realms? Are they on a species-scale war with something else, and targeting human females not out of lust but out of fear, fear of extinction? How does the TM reproduce, and what role does its mother play in its development? Does human education mean something for TMs? Does consanguinity present a problem for them?

Tentacle monsters are solitary and territorial creatures, so they don't really have a hierarchy to begin with. A tentacle monster's idea of hierarchy is "one tentacle monster on top, and then the slaves organize themselves however they want". They view all other power structures as essentially large harems or tentacle broods. If two tentacle monsters are in the same area, they generally see each other as competition.

They are in a species-scale war with humanity, or at least the part of it that doesn't submit. The only other real threat to tentacle monsters is climate change.

Tentacle monsters reproduce using their magical cum. This cum contains tentacle monster stem cells, which are magic microscopic parasites that replicate using the DNA of the host mother. Don't think too hard about it.

Tentacle monsters are hyperintelligent and have no need for human education. However they do recognize its importance in the upbringing of new breeding slaves.

Consanguinity is absolutely fine. Tentacle monster DNA is so advanced and superior that it has no negative recessive traits.

- Ambitions unique to a tentacle slave.
- IIRC all tentacle cults have no religious head, but maybe it would be helpful to have one for one of the heresies

- And speaking of which, can I give funds to establish a tentacle cult holy order?
- Would there be a penalty to the act of delaying making a tentacle monster your (nominal) liege, even if indefinitely?

- New factions based on the liege turning a blind eye to, or outright promoting, tentacle cults;

- How is a Crusade or Jihad targeting tentacles different from a normal one, other than being more likely to fail?

P.S Still hoping for urethral pregnancies

I plan to expand on these in future updates.

- Following from change starting faith, let male rulers who discovered their wife's indiscreetions be able to found the Submissionist secret society.

- Do the tentacles have an ultimate goal

- Is it feasible for all "random" tentacle sex events to be triggered only?

- With court grounds constantly slippery, shouldn't the incapable trait show up abnormally often in courts with a Known TS?

- Will underwater tentacle realms appear as a second offmap power?

- Are there plans to introduce Lilith, Dagon and Cthulhu or their more powerful agents in future updates?

The answer to all of these is no.

2 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

As far as I know, there's no way to prevent a character from constructing a building but allow their liege to do so.

Maybe make the first level buildable through decision for tentacle slaves same as it is for TMs (but with a gold cost instead of essence/piety)? That way you should be able to use ai_wil_do to avoid non tentacle cultists from building them. AI non-slaves could still expand an existing tentacle lair but at least that way they won't start building one.

2 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

They are in a species-scale war with humanity, or at least the part of it that doesn't submit. The only other real threat to tentacle monsters is climate change.

The humans seem to not have really gotten that memo.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:57 AM, sataniccatholic said:

All right, time for more feedback (modding still is not fully within my reach).

Not within your reach? This mod is totally awesome. Sure a few things can be tweaked here and there, but most of what you are asking for would be a total rewrite

11 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

This can happen if your ruler was recently pregnant.

No further ABM integration is planned right now. I don't like extreme TF or gaping holes.

I won't be doing any more changes or variations for sex scenes, as it would likely take a full rewrite of the original sex scene code. Tentacled Dreams for CK3 may have more sex scene variation.

This is a Crusader Milk issue.

You can already change your starting faith if you meet certain requirements.

If you turn off futas in the LF options menu, they won't appear.

This is already the case. Tentacle TFs will remove paranoid and zealous and add lustful.

Stalk is already in the mod.

Thank you for all your feedback and taking your time to read through my entire comment! Answered a lot of questions for me, but I will clarify one question a bit: can tentacle slaves recruit (aka ask nicely) TMs to help with their abduction plots?

Also, is it possible to set a targeted_by_tentacle_event flag that stops chars from leading armies, going on pilgrimages etc?

And I was just thinking it may be too much to ask, but perhaps tentacle sex could add patient and humble, you know, virtues that make a (even more) lovable slave. Looking back, I should have clarified a couple more questions.

The Bee Farm thing is because unlike tilling the earth, it has the potential for some fun events. And who knows what happens when tentacle cum meets queen bees …

I will move questions about other mods to the appropriate threads.

Thanks again, and please kindly accept this gift of pictures!

(Note: I started the search with pics already in the mod, so many of the pics show up in the same game or picture series as certain pics in the mod.)

5 hours ago, twotall1224 said:

Not within your reach? This mod is totally awesome. Sure a few things can be tweaked here and there, but most of what you are asking for would be a total rewrite

That's kind of why I used a lot of question marks in my post though. I know some things are quite difficult to establish, if possible at all.

So I can't edit the post and can't upload in my last post. I shall try again and sorry for double posting.

Upload fail, like the tenth or twelfth time. I think I just won't try again for some time.

Is it possible for tentacles to "mark" children though? If I understand forum rules correctly, isn't only sex banned? Seems strange the only current way to mark children for slavery later on is in the womb.

Spoiler

And I can't even insert images via url, so anyway there is this site called tentaclerape dot net, which should provide enough images to parse through.

Hey, big fan. I had a quick question about the "strengthen tentacle religion" ambition. The tooltip says "special opportunities" should exist to raise the religion's moral authority, but I have not seen anything of this sort in the several times I've taken this ambition. There's the event that allows you to satisfy your TM army by conscripting all women in a province, potentially causing them to convert to your religion, but this doesn't count as the "special opportunity" for the ambition. Does this event just have a really low mean time to happen?

Also, glad to hear this mod will be in CK3. Are you planning on trying to use the dynamic portraits for events, or continuing to use static images?

Also, sorry for double posting, but I've noticed an oversight with an event that seems wrong from a flavor perspective. Periodically, a member of your court approaches you and proposes to commission a statue for you in a year if you give them money. My dynasty has been openly tentacle cultist for centuries and most of my subjects and provinces have been converted to tentacle culture, yet every time I've gotten this event, the resulting statue in a year's time is described as "graphic", and I'm forced to choose between becoming chaste or losing 100 piety. I feel like neither of these outcomes make sense for tentacle cultists who hold fertility festivals where people fuck monsters in the street.

I think Way of Life added this event, but it's not contingent on taking a stewardship focus, since I've primarily been taking War, Theology, and Family. It's pretty small and simple, so it might also be a base-game event.

11 hours ago, DrunkenBird said:

Hey, big fan. I had a quick question about the "strengthen tentacle religion" ambition.

10 hours ago, DrunkenBird said:

Also, sorry for double posting, but I've noticed an oversight with an event that seems wrong from a flavor perspective. Periodically, a member of your court approaches you and proposes to commission a statue for you in a year if you give them money.

These are base game content. I don't plan to overwrite every single event in the game, as it's a ton of work and would break compatibility with other overhaul mods.

11 hours ago, DrunkenBird said:

Also, glad to hear this mod will be in CK3. Are you planning on trying to use the dynamic portraits for events, or continuing to use static images?

Depends on how event art works in CK3. Ask again later.

I found a bug.

In my game, the PC hasn't returned from a Tentacle Fertility Festival even though it ended years ago. I think it completed successfully, but I wasn't paying particularly close attention.

The tentacle_fertility_festival_host is set to one Duke Frobert, who died two years ago - around the time of the festival.

There is only one other character stuck at Duke Frobert's festival, but I don't know how many attended to start with.

Has anyone else run into this bug?

If it's just me, I'll shrug this off as a random CK2 bug and move on. Otherwise I may add a host death effect in likely places in the event chain to see if I can find a way to reproduce the bug.

12 hours ago, fdiscodude said:

for the life of me i cant find the starting rules for tentacle invasion or brood, ive poured thru the rules multiple times.

You can filter the game rules menu to look specifically at gender rules, invasion rules, realm rules, etc. There should be a filter for tentacle dreams in that list.

This mod continues to be a solid 10/10. The only thing that would push it to 11 was the ability to fight back, becoming a well reknowned tentacle slayer. 

... Until the day you are finally defeated, get your first taste of tentacle cock, and enter a downward spiral of lust and debauchery that results in the crushing downfall of the heroine of the land. 

Or the ability to try and exploit tentacle beasts as a non-tentacle slave, drinking their cum to beautify yourself, only to later realize you are developing a craving for it! Or use a captured beast to break your female slaves, only to grow increasingly obsessed with watching the fuck, until you absolutely MUST join it! 

Ah, the possibilities! But I shall take what I am given, and be grateful for it. 

Personally, I like that the tentacle things are traits rather than tags. Spam be damned, please keep it that way.

Additionally, it would be nice to have some element of combat, struggle, or resistance be viable.  Its kind of absurd that my 145 personal combat skill wolf warrior with a 3 quality weapon and heroic bloodline can't manage to defend herself at all against a tentacle monster in any scenario whatsoever.  Even if the odds are pretty stacked against you, it would be nice if there was a way to fend it off. As is, its not so much a question of if your female ruler gets corrupted, but when (unless you have indoctrination fire 50% of the time, then you might make it to 40.)

The closest I could come to self defence was going into the cave, getting raped, then leaving the cave, collecting myself, then going back in and killing the monster.  My character lost her hand in the deal, but its kind of frustrating that she got raped one of the 4 times it can happen in her lifetime(on the default settings), and there was no counterplay whatsoever.  It would be nice if there was more that could be done.

Greetings,

This mod seems rather good, but I have 2 issues, which may be related:

1.: All the texts show up without background. The interface works fine, but I have to zoom all the way out and read the text over the empty area next to the map.

2.: If I select either of the scripted tentacle monster starts, it is as if I do not even exist. My banner is just black, I have no portrait, I cannot open anything that would start from the character. The game also starts lagging hard if I open anything related to my courtiers. 

I guess the latter might be intentional, since you are supposedly a beast, but if not, can anyone take a guess as to what might have snagged? It is a fresh install with supposedly no incompatible mods included.

5 hours ago, Nazamroth said:

Greetings,

This mod seems rather good, but I have 2 issues, which may be related:

1.: All the texts show up without background. The interface works fine, but I have to zoom all the way out and read the text over the empty area next to the map.

2.: If I select either of the scripted tentacle monster starts, it is as if I do not even exist. My banner is just black, I have no portrait, I cannot open anything that would start from the character. The game also starts lagging hard if I open anything related to my courtiers.

I guess the latter might be intentional, since you are supposedly a beast, but if not, can anyone take a guess as to what might have snagged? It is a fresh install with supposedly no incompatible mods included.

It sounds to me like you didn't download the file "Tentacled Dreams Images 3.5.7z" from the downloads page.

What are in the works for the next iteration of Tentacled Dreams? Please tell me that being captured in battle will result in multiple tentacle pregnancies due to the ratio of tentacle monsters to actual female commanders in the losing army?  By the same token,  as of right now, you can get impregnated multiple times after losing a keep siege despite the fact that's there's probably far more women in the castle than in an army for the tentacle beasts to ravage...thus spreading out the chance for multiple pregnancies for captured female PC's in such a situation?

Besides, there's going to be multiple tentacle monsters fighting over to stick their tentacles into you, dear girl, when you lose a battle.  The smallest fight over you and sticking their appendages in you, yanking you to and fro between their suckered tentacles (you'd be doused in so much tentacle jizz that you're slick as grease on a pole, hence the need for suckers to cling to you not to mention the fact that tentacle cum is an aphrodisiac on contact..) at least until the medium sized tentacle monsters show up, fight over you, sticking their various tentacles in you. Then comes the huge tentacle monsters who fight over you till one finally dominates the others to the point where it can claim ownership of you to the point where it can carry you off with it's bloated and knotty tentacle stuffed up your twat all the way home, pumping you full of eggs and semen.

At least until nighttime where other tentacle monsters try to steal in and stick it in you under your owner's less than watchful eye. Or Eyes.

To the tune of Futurama's "Death by Snu Snu"

First came the small tentacle monsters.

Then came the medium tentacle monsters.

Then came the large tentacle monsters.

Death by snu snu.  ?

So, I made a thing:

This submod adds a new scenario: Tentacle Corruptor.

The Tentacle Corruptor is a landless count level Tentacle Monster that can move around the map and has some extra options, it also makes AI tentacle slaves (hopefully) more proactive.

Abilities:

1. Move: Target any county level title owned by a duke+ to move there (the owner will become your liege, though there isn't really any interaction)

2. Induce Dreams: Target a Tentacle Slave to forcefully trigger the Dreaming of Eternity event at the cost of some essence, which will make her secretly convert to tentacle cultism.

3. Remove Obstacle: Target any non-tentacle slave and attempt to kill them, basically hijacks the attack decision to target anyone if you have the corruptor title.

4. Spawn heir: Spawns a TM as your son for free (since you don't have a tentacle lair to spawn one the normal way), only available if you have no TM children.

In general:

Any tentacle slave with a secret religion will very quickly form the society if available and there's a new decision for AI tentacle slaves with the religion to join the society on their own if it exists (only in the corruptor scenario).

If a tentacle slave has the player as a lover she will be much more likely to raise tentacleborn girls, the normal disqualifying conditions make it only reduce the chance now, so any woman has about a 10% chance to raise tentacleborn girls, where it'd normally be 0.

If a tentacle slave is in a tentacle monster's prison and the TM chooses to raise the girl she will be a legitimized bastard, girls from merely indoctrinated women will still spawn as bastards.

Stalking is a lot faster, though I was too lazy to make it dependant on having the corruptor scenario active.

Just put it together over the weekend, so I have no idea whether it plays well, haven't actually gotten around to playing more than ~5 years repeatedly for testing things.

Also if we're requesting things: An event chain where the court physician suggests tentacle sex as a cure to illness, obviously for a Tentacle Slave Court Physician they just lock the female patient in the basement with a Tentacle Monster for a few weeks until she's cured, but a 'your court physician tells you that sometimes sick woman enter a specific forest alone and come out cured, they suggest you try it' could also come from a normal court physician (of course tentacle sex only cures those who are already fully tentacle slaves so the patient would come out still sick and maybe slightly miffed if she isn't a slave).

Tentacle Corruptor.zip