On 2/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, Celedhring said:

Tentacle.52200 and Tentacle.52002.   Selecting "Very Well" ends the encounter while "I will ravish her here and now" will trigger a tentacle rape except that the victim gets the rapist POV rather than the victim POV.

I think I caught this bug. It should be fixed in the next release.

On 2/19/2020 at 4:51 PM, Greenhoof said:

i found an odd bugg when loading my game it makes all female childeren vanish whitout a trace when playing as a tentacle monster. seeing as everyone will have to load a game eventualy this is not a good thing to happen.

I need more information. What mods do you have active? Was it a random world? Did you use any console commands or change your traits?

On 2/20/2020 at 8:04 PM, Saryon8 said:

Every caracter with tentacle religion receive a black coat of arm.

Make sure you have the latest version of both Tentacled Dreams and Tentacled Dreams Images.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, predictor said:

possible bug, unable to usurp titles when playing as a tentacle monster(it says I am a republic) 

Working as intended.

9 hours ago, dekeche said:

This is less of a bug, more an unexplained consequence; if random tentacle monster invasions is on, then it becomes impossible to receive the tentacle_religion_founder bloodline. That is, unless you somehow destroy all tentacle monster realms.

Will look into this.

Are brood tentacle leaders supposed to be feeble? Seems to make being one difficult. 

I also tried loading in as an invasion but my army doesnt spawn in anywhere. 

Only mods I'm using are Dark World reborn and this one. Although dark world seems to have an issue as it doesn't seem like the other leaders are turning into other beings and the option for choosing my starting trait is missing as well

v3.3 "Savor the Flavor" - 24 February 2020

Compatible with saved games from v3.0-a10 and up.

Note: Cheri Scripting Library has also been updated, download the new version of CSL to ensure compatibility.

New Features

• Added 10 new flavor events for tentacle monsters.

• A tentacle slave character that is imprisoned by a tentacle monster, and hasn't committed any crimes that warrant imprisonment, can now ask to be released. This is a way for recently converted tentacle slave players to get out of prison without ransoming themselves.

• Tentacle monster characters can now convert to any of the Tentacle Cultist religions at any time via targeted decision.

• You can now turn off the "Blossoming Flower" tentacle-born coming of age notification in the game settings.

Compatibility

• Cultures added in CK2+ and 633: Rise of Islam will now flip to the appropriate Tentacle Brood culture.

Tweaks

• Tentacle monsters can now Vassalize Brood targeting tentacle slaves that aren't public. This action will be accepted by them (of course) and will make them public.
    Tentacle Hegemony government is now called Tentacle Brood.

• Tentacle Broods can now usurp titles. (They still follow the restrictions for usurping titles held by characters of different religious groups.)

• Landless tentacle monsters are no longer allowed to Stalk women. This means you can't cheese a landless tentacle monster start by Stalking a female ruler and then winning an invasion war automatically.

• AI tentacle monsters now have a range limit on Stalking.

• Only one AI tentacle monster will Stalk a character at a time.

• Random tentacle monster invasions are now less likely to occur, and won't target players unless you're King tier or higher.

• Birthed tentacle warbeasts will now spawn as looting armies if possible, so you don't have to toggle looting on for them to pay less maintenance.

• Tentacle religion founder bloodlines can now be created even if an independent Tentacle Cultist realm already exists, as long as the primary title of that realm isn't Kingdom-tier or higher.

• Baroness-tier tentacle slaves will now abdicate as breeding slaves more often.

• You will no longer receive the "Blossoming Flower" event when your tentacle-born granddaughters come of age.

• Mindbreaking a Calipha or Fylkir will now destroy the Caliphate or Fylkirate title.

• Mindbreaking a religious head will now cause them to automatically abdicate the title to the next in line.

Bug Fixes

• Offmap characters are no longer vulnerable to tentacle sex.

• Fixed Auto Birth not suppressing notifications of pregnancies in prison properly.

• Fixed AI characters not birthing tentacle-born girls properly.

• Fixed an exploit that allowed tentacle monsters to escape province depopulation.

• Fixed many minor errors with the help of ThrowAwayToThrowAway.

• Fixed stalking flags not being cleared properly in some situations.

1 hour ago, dogged said:

Are brood tentacle leaders supposed to be feeble? Seems to make being one difficult.

Yes. Try playing as an incapable tentacle monster. You're much more capable than you would think, trust me.

1 hour ago, dogged said:

I also tried loading in as an invasion but my army doesnt spawn in anywhere.

Have you tried declaring war?

2 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

I got annoyed by tentacleborn girls not inheriting their mother's bloodlines like normal bastards.

Tentacle-born girls inherit matrilineal bloodlines normally. They don't inherit patrilineal bloodlines for obvious reasons.

15 minutes ago, Cheri Song said:

Tentacle-born girls inherit matrilineal bloodlines normally. They don't inherit patrilineal bloodlines for obvious reasons.

What reason is that? For the most part the game seems to treat them similar to bastards, minor penalty but otherwise normal.

7 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

What reason is that? For the most part the game seems to treat them similar to bastards, minor penalty but otherwise normal.

The reason they don't inherit patrilineal bloodlines is their father is a tentacle monster...?

Edit: I appreciate that you created a game rule though, send me the code and maybe I'll incorporate it into the mod with credit.

Yeah, but normally when a female ruler has a child 'without a father' the child inherits the partilineal bloodlines from the mother. I could understand it if the game treated tentacle-born girls like they're some unholy abomination that doesn't deserve any recognition, but they're treated like completely legitimate children apart from a -5 opinion penalty from most religions, which is about the same as completely human legitimized bastards get.

20 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

Yeah, but normally when a female ruler has a child 'without a father' the child inherits the partilineal bloodlines from the mother. I could understand it if the game treated tentacle-born girls like they're some unholy abomination that doesn't deserve any recognition, but they're treated like completely legitimate children apart from a -5 opinion penalty from most religions, which is about the same as completely human legitimized bastards get.

It's probably because they don't know the tentacle born girl was the fruit of an unholy union between beast and woman...yet.  Although I could see a significant penalty if it became known.

3 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

It's probably because they don't know the tentacle born girl was the fruit of an unholy union between beast and woman...yet.  Although I could see a significant penalty if it became known.

So why don't they get the same treatment as normal bastards for this one thing?

2 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Any of them directly affecting non tentacle monster player characters?

I think it's one event for each of the base game traits a tentacle monster can spawn with.

49 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

Tentacle-born children don't "have no father", the father is known.

In any case, I've already said that I'm open to adding a game rule for this, so send me your code and I'll take a look at it if you like.

1 hour ago, Cheri Song said:

Yes. Try playing as an incapable tentacle monster. You're much more capable than you would think, trust me.

Have you tried declaring war?

Ah I get how it would work now. Only issue is my regent will never let me go to war. Which was the issue which made me ask if it was normal to be incapable. 

I get the two +++++++ marks saying my regent is loyal for it but above that says X(X) regent must approve war. 

The rules are

1. Off -> As in the base mod, children are treated as if from a patrilineal marriage.

2. Girls only -> Tentacle-Born girls in inherit from their mother like bastards. (This is what I figure is the more sensible rule, without shenanigans it means the dynasty will hold on to one patrilineal bloodline)

3. Silly -> Both tentacle-born girls and tentacle monsters inherit mother bloodlines.

The rules and localization are at the bottom of their files. The code for girl inheritance is in create_tentacle_baby_girl_effect scripted effect. The code for tentacle monster inheritance is in every separate invite tentacle monster event, because the create tentacle monster script doesn't know who the mother is and the scope is different dependant on how the script gets called.

tentacle_events_pregnancy.txt tentacle_loc_game_rules.csv tentacle_scripted_effects_pregnancy.txt

tentacle_game_rules.txt

Hello, I wanted to ask why are the Luxuria Fantasia, Ala's Body Mod, and Crusader Milk recommended? Will I be missing a lot if I'll play only with the Tentacled Dreams?

Also, could someone give me a quick summary of the interactions with traits from the mods described in Tentacled Dreams' description page?

9 hours ago, dogged said:

Ah I get how it would work now. Only issue is my regent will never let me go to war. Which was the issue which made me ask if it was normal to be incapable. 

I get the two +++++++ marks saying my regent is loyal for it but above that says X(X) regent must approve war. 

You need Conclave for tentacle monster regencies. If you don't have Conclave then yes turn regencies off.

7 hours ago, symptom1818 said:

Hello, I wanted to ask why are the Luxuria Fantasia, Ala's Body Mod, and Crusader Milk recommended? Will I be missing a lot if I'll play only with the Tentacled Dreams?

Also, could someone give me a quick summary of the interactions with traits from the mods described in Tentacled Dreams' description page?

Those mods are recommended because they add new traits like Hucow, Insatiable, and breast size traits. You can gain these traits via transformation as a tentacle slave or force them on your breeding slaves as a tentacle monster.

The interactions mainly mean that these new traits are recognized by Tentacled Dreams and some of them are added by tentacle monster transformation.

1 hour ago, Cheri Song said:

Those mods are recommended because they add new traits like Hucow, Insatiable, and breast size traits. You can gain these traits via transformation as a tentacle slave or force them on your breeding slaves as a tentacle monster.

The interactions mainly mean that these new traits are recognized by Tentacled Dreams and some of them are added by tentacle monster transformation.

Thanks for the answer! Will then the mod play perfectly fine without having those other mods, or will it lose some of the core content?

Cheri, I want to ask that if you want a new name list for tentacle slave characters. I mean, I get that someone deeply brainwashed would probably not mind themselves being called "Fucktoy", but it really breaks immersion and I'm wondering if you have any ideas about it.

On the other hand, the concept of Tentacle invasion sounds interesting, but I hope initial troops can scale to target (warring Mongols with 20k is totally nuts, but the same number is a landslide against most duchies) and my First Wife is always Odalisse. More importantly, as a tentacle monster, I have 2 main problems and a couple odd issues here and there:

1. Main Problem A - Incapable Issues

A tentacle monster is, by human standards, most certainly incapable, but I cannot understand why the combat ability penalty from the "Incapable" trait applies to tentacle monsters too. Do TMs have a combat evolution event tree that I missed?

Also, because I am Incapable when playing as a TM, I cannot get my vassals to stop infighting by enforcing Realm Peace. Which leads to my wives executing each other in Rivalry Wars I cannot stop.

2. I No Money

My economy is on the highway to total collapse because I cannot get merchant republics to like me and vassalize them as merchant republics. If I war the hell out of them, they end up in tentacle concubinage and don't provide enough income anyway.

Reason I am saying this is 'cause raiding does not fix the problem. An army of TMs is a hemorrhage on my finances, period.

Odd issues here and there:

1. I hope Ravishings could remove Stressed and Depressed more reliably. Dying Depressed after having known the taste of mind-blowing inhuman sex just isn't a way to go.

(Or perhaps a less intense "counseling session")

2. I know this isn't really geographically sane, but when my slaves give birth to my soldiers from France to Silesia, getting the TMs to all come to my capital at Carinthia really becomes a clicking nightmare. Can they just all show up at home (my capital)?

3. Please let me prompt my slaves to divorce their husbands so that I can marry them XD and for my unmarried slaves to be able to marry each other.

Since we are on the topic of relationships here, I hope as a TM I can reconciliate my vassals if they somehow became rivals. Preferably not via fucking, because that's what probably started the rivalry in the first place.

4. PLEASE ALLOW REFORM OF CULT. If I am the only TM sane enough to lead an invasion of the deep, I want more control over how I run the party. With extra feature slots.

5. A new society with a focus on crafting things sexual, for example virginity belts (it could work both ways - protection against TMs and as punishment for tentacle slaves), milk pumps (which allows tentacle slaves to harvest their milk and do something with it) and so on.

And finally.

I really like the idea of corrupting prepubescent boys into tentacle slaves that look like girls, and that urge got stronger when I played as a TM. In fact, I came up with a few trait names, descriptions and events if anyone wants to make a submod;

(Note at top: The whole process starts with preliminary events that can only occur between ages 6 and 12)

@

(This should be the very first trait gained)

Tainted Teabag - In her boyhood, the balls of this tentacle slave have been filled with the primordial cum of the Great Old Ones' elder children. The power has reshaped her into a form more pleasing to her ravishers.

<All children sired by this character are born with the trait Tentacle born, among other effects>

Transformation event (slave POV) - You buck and kick and struggle, but alas, in vain. The monster that hails from outside of your darkest nightmares rip open your pants and penetrates your pee-hole, your eyes tear up as you moan in pain against the tentacle stuffing your mouth. You feel a warm slime push through your throbbing penis and seep within your body. As your balls start to burn, you wonder in fear what other horrors does the monster have in store.

Transformation event (TM POV): The young of man rarely tread far from the safety of theirs nests, but one such spawn has caught your many eyes. You sense the life-force beating within the child, and you decide to mold this body so that one day, when the stars of right, you have a new breeding slave for the harvest. He is weak, and you inject your seed easily into his frontal orifice. Some day, you vow, you two will meet again … and you will claim her as yours.

@

Engorged Prostate - this effeme's prostate has been soaked in the cum of her tentacle masters, making her cum if she so much as squirms in her seat.

Transformation event (slave perspective) - As your body floats and bounds in the relentless pounding of your tireless master, you feel the nub that has brought you much pleasure since you learned of your true place in the cosmos swell to gigantic propositions, pushing against the tentacle-cocks in your bladder and rectum. You realize, with another mind-shattering orgasm, that you could never truly sit down anymore.

Transformation event (TM perspective)- As you delve into the depths of your breeding whore, relishing the incessant clenching of her holes, you could feel the nub behind her intestines swell under your ravages. Her body is not shirking away from your roughness; she embraces it, enhances it, and becomes one with it, bucking wildly to express her raging desires.

Flavour event (not-sex, slave perspective) - As you try to sit down and work, the dark pink mound between your legs scrapes against the rough wooden surface of your chair and you yelp in surprise - then pleasure. The afternoon disappears in your ecstatic moans, the glistening puddle at your feet a testament to your libido.

Flavour event (not-sex, TM perspective) - You watch the sweat-drenched body of your breeding slave toss around in her bed, fingers twitching, toes curling, hips slowly ululating to an unseen beat. You see these signs, and know your slave asks for breeding. So you reach out with a sloppy tentacle and push against the dark pink mound between her legs. She freezes, then shudders in release as her libido is satisfied. 

@

Unseen Barrier - This slave has learned that she is born with three orifices for the pleasure of her masters, and thus puts her oversized clit at their mercy.

Transformation event (slave POV) - As you drown in the warm and pleasurable embrace of your cavernous master, you realize the futility of matching this pulsating, all-encompassing humid heat with the childish act of rubbing your wood. You have finally managed to change your self-perception: you are not born with a penis to impregnate women, but with a pussy-shaft that is the demense of your master and its countless progeny. As your master teases your pee-hole, you found yourself locked out of part of your own body. Fear and excitement bubble into a climax.

Transformation event (TM POV) - Penis. The puny tool of human males that was woven into existence by the vagaries of fate and weak, simian flesh. A fine breeding slave knows better than to compete in the demense of her masters, and should instead offer it as a nest for tentacle offspring, which is just what you plan to teach her. As the rhythm of your pounding and the musks filling the air change, you see that your slave has taken this lesson to the heart.

@

Birthing Bottom - After the dangerous process of unmaking and remaking her bones, this effeme has gained the hips fit for a mother of legions.

<Essentially Tentacle Broodmother>

@

False Priapism - Tentacle progeny infest the pussy-shaft of the effeme, causing odd stains, inability to pee, drastically shortened attention spans and extreme pain.

<Essentially Difficult Pregnancy>

4 hours ago, sataniccatholic said:

Cheri, I want to ask that if you want a new name list for tentacle slave characters. I mean, I get that someone deeply brainwashed would probably not mind themselves being called "Fucktoy", but it really breaks immersion and I'm wondering if you have any ideas about it.

On the other hand, the concept of Tentacle invasion sounds interesting, but I hope initial troops can scale to target (warring Mongols with 20k is totally nuts, but the same number is a landslide against most duchies) and my First Wife is always Odalisse. More importantly, as a tentacle monster, I have 2 main problems and a couple odd issues here and there:

1. Main Problem A - Incapable Issues

A tentacle monster is, by human standards, most certainly incapable, but I cannot understand why the combat ability penalty from the "Incapable" trait applies to tentacle monsters too. Do TMs have a combat evolution event tree that I missed?

Also, because I am Incapable when playing as a TM, I cannot get my vassals to stop infighting by enforcing Realm Peace. Which leads to my wives executing each other in Rivalry Wars I cannot stop.

2. I No Money

My economy is on the highway to total collapse because I cannot get merchant republics to like me and vassalize them as merchant republics. If I war the hell out of them, they end up in tentacle concubinage and don't provide enough income anyway.

Reason I am saying this is 'cause raiding does not fix the problem. An army of TMs is a hemorrhage on my finances, period.

Odd issues here and there:

1. I hope Ravishings could remove Stressed and Depressed more reliably. Dying Depressed after having known the taste of mind-blowing inhuman sex just isn't a way to go.

(Or perhaps a less intense "counseling session")

2. I know this isn't really geographically sane, but when my slaves give birth to my soldiers from France to Silesia, getting the TMs to all come to my capital at Carinthia really becomes a clicking nightmare. Can they just all show up at home (my capital)?

3. Please let me prompt my slaves to divorce their husbands so that I can marry them XD and for my unmarried slaves to be able to marry each other.

Since we are on the topic of relationships here, I hope as a TM I can reconciliate my vassals if they somehow became rivals. Preferably not via fucking, because that's what probably started the rivalry in the first place.

4. PLEASE ALLOW REFORM OF CULT. If I am the only TM sane enough to lead an invasion of the deep, I want more control over how I run the party. With extra feature slots.

5. A new society with a focus on crafting things sexual, for example virginity belts (it could work both ways - protection against TMs and as punishment for tentacle slaves), milk pumps (which allows tentacle slaves to harvest their milk and do something with it) and so on.

1. The Tentacle Monster trait itself gives a massive boost to combat skill which counters the loss from incapable. Incapable is preferable because a lot of lifestyle events/decisions don't make sense for tentacle monsters and they tend to be locked behind incapable. As for realm peace, I'm not sure that is moddable. I'm not sure if the declare war decision is moddable otherwise you could make it so tentacle slaves can't declare war on other tentacle slaves/monsters in the same realm. A third option would be to automatically give tentacle hegemonies the disallow vassal wars law.

2. Maybe use less tentacle monsters? You can also get 1000 maintenance free every 5 years with the breeding ambition.

1. Tentacle sex should always remove stressed and occasionally depressed iirc.

2. Not sure how feasible that is.

3. You should be able to attack the husband if the wife is a tentacle slave.

4. I'm not sure if most of the reforms make sense for tentacle religion and making unique ones takes effort.

5. Same as above, lots of effort.

34 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

I'm not sure if the declare war decision is moddable otherwise you could make it so tentacle slaves can't declare war on other tentacle slaves/monsters in the same realm. 

I think I could add lines in most CBs that the attacker and defender cannot both be tentacle slaves. This cannot stop the creation of rivalries, though, but hopefully they could learn to work it out in other ways.

39 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

A third option would be to automatically give tentacle hegemonies the disallow vassal wars law.

This sounds nice.

41 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

2. Maybe use less tentacle monsters? You can also get 1000 maintenance free every 5 years with the breeding ambition.

Have you checked you cash flow? Your income does not rise beyond 5 per month on a kingdom-sized territory. Or maybe it's just Carinthia …

Still, I get it. I shouldn't keep the invasion doomstack around for too long.

43 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

1. Tentacle sex should always remove stressed and occasionally depressed iirc.

Yes it does, but so many things can happen during tentacle sex that I don't necessarily manage to remove stressed or depressed before my slave dies. Not to mention mass ravishings have no effect at all.

30 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

3. You should be able to attack the husband if the wife is a tentacle slave.

Really? I will check this out. But I still like having this option for roleplay reasons.

45 minutes ago, Armin487 said:

4. I'm not sure if most of the reforms make sense for tentacle religion and making unique ones takes effort.

Well … I think the reforms could mesh with Lilithid and Submissionist, since these focus on the creations of man. Dagonic is tricky though.

Hey Cheri,

in LF (I think) you can use potions to flip your gender. Since it seems to be possible to flip a gender of an existing person, would you consider giving tentacle monster an option to transform men to women? Seems like an ideal solution for remaining nobles hanging around in your brood etc.